Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? (2522 Views)

Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / 10 Categories Of Ladies That May Lose Their Virginity On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
iamhorny:
i have known this girl for over 4months now. Initially i wasn't really disposed to having sex with her because she managed to make me believe she was a virgin, yes i like her and am almost loving her and hoping i would just settle down with her, use her to chases away does desperados and hope for a better future with her..

Last night she slept in my place which isnt the first time anyways, after several failed attempts to sleep with this beautiful damsel babe of mine due to her frequent complains that she isn't ready to have sex and that she hopes to keep her virginity till marriage. i guess she was carried away by the intensity of pre-intimacy i gave her and she didn't know when she let loose her kittykat for me to toy with(Tongue action), only for her to pull me closer to her to penetrate her..mehn the road to the jungle was so free of hindrance. initially i wanted to stop and challenge her but i paused then later continued not to kill the fun since it has already started.. eventually we ended up having five rounds..

By morning. like as if she knew she had being lying to me all the while and her guilt was already judging her, i saw a disappointing look on her face, i didnt just say anything. i just let her be..as it is now the love i have for her has fallen from 75% to 10%..

she will be more of a ffuck buddy now.. am so disappointed she had to lied to me consistently for 2months.....WHY?

ladies why una like to dey lie say una be VIRGIN when una actually be EXPRESSWAY

OP, you had a real good time with her. I think the only reason women lie about their virginity is that they want to feel "special."
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by pweetychyka(f): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
I 'll be back!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Or maybe you have a really small d*ck lipsrsealed
why are you being so dump, even if he has a small dick. Can a small dick penetrate a virgin without tearing the hymen or she feeling pain? undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by senibo1: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
HornyTiwa:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by HornyTiwa(f): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
ucsparks:
why are you being so dump, even if he has a small dick. Can a small dick penetrate a virgin without tearing the hymen or she feeling pain? undecided
First of all,Its 'dumb' not 'dump',I'm allergic to illiterates quoting me.

secondly,some men have finger sized d*ck,and a finger sized d*ck will swim in any type of Vjay,no matter how tight.

Now exit from my mentions,I have high intolerance for I.d.I.o.t.s undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
HornyTiwa:

First of all,Its 'dumb' not 'dump',I'm allergic to illiterates quoting me.

secondly,some men have finger sized d*ck,and a finger sized d*ck will swim in any type of Vjay,no matter how tight.

Now exit from my mentions,I have high intolerance for I.d.I.o.t.s undecided
An illiterate cos of one silly misspelled? ... I Wish you knw who you just used the quote button on in this arrogant manner, well i won't blame you cos you're just like every other female specie
I'll appreciate if you don't quote me back, thanks cool
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by andreernest28(m): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
Children talk
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by mulan21(f): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
Vorpal:
All the girls haff join bad gang... Body count going waaaay up! grin
its pple like u o.p dat make me enjoy NL. was a gud gal but she change ooo.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by HornyTiwa(f): 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
ucsparks:
An illiterate cos of one silly misspelled? ... I Wish you knw who you just used the quote button on in this arrogant manner, well i won't blame you cos you're just like every other female specie
I'll appreciate if you don't quote me back, thanks cool
Empty vessel grin

Pained tonguetonguetongue

Next time don't forget your half baked brains in the dustbin when you wanna quote me…………Dunce tonguetonguetongue
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by Laveda(f): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
SalomonKane:
Not necessarily. The only thing I know virgins have going for them is tight pussy_ aside that, nothing more. So I prefer an experienced pussy to a tight pussy_ any day any time.

See it this way, the experience pussy_ will not come and tell you she's pregnant, while the tight pussy_ will... grin

Beside, who are those who lie about being virgins?

Lol pregnancy is your excuse? undecided condoms are cheap. cheesytongue

Actually I don't know. grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by iamhorny(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Yea a small d*ck.. am sure you do be surprised when you see it.#sarcasm
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by vitalisdiho(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hushed but,do you asks your mother whether she is a celibate?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by SalomonKane: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
Laveda:

Lol pregnancy is your excuse? undecided condoms are cheap. cheesytongue

Actually I don't know. grin
LOL. Pregnancy isn't my excuse, lies are. And I also hate it when someone wants to take advantage of me.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by pussyAvenger: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
HornyTiwa:

Empty vessel grin

Pained tonguetonguetongue

Next time don't forget your half baked brains in the dustbin when you wanna quote me…………Dunce tonguetonguetongue
u think u ve made a point...u hide behind ur keypad in dat bugridden bed and type poo.....poisonous things that look like virgin mary when u see them in person....whenever the issue of virginity is raised these oloshos get jittery...does his small dick vitiate the fact that u hv a pussy as wide as lagos-ibadan express way
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by TerrorSquad147: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2016
rosalieene:

She lied because most men/guys out there believe that once you are no longer a virgin, therefore you must open leg and not claim celibacy/abstinence.
I guess she allowed her emotions take the better part of her yesterday. Don't blame the girl at all. Maybe she was really in for the celibacy talk.
Back to your comments about virgins, next time don't generalize! how many virgins have you met before you assume they are brainless, boring have attitude problems. Don't comman be insulting my sisters
thank God you didn't claim to be a virgin lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by TerrorSquad147: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2016
pussyAvenger:
u think u ve made a point...u hide behind ur keypad in dat bugridden bed and type poo.....poisonous things that look like virgin mary when u see them in person....whenever the issue of virginity is raised these oloshos get jittery...does his small dick vitiate the fact that u hv a pussy as wide as lagos-ibadan express way
chei

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by pussyAvenger: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
chei
a taste of wat she gives
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Like To Lie About Their Virginity? by stephnkem22: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pls ask dem
like our page be like bae https://www.facebook.com/blikebae/
more funny stuff

(1) (2) (Reply)

Artificial Neotany: How The Modern Woman Uses Baby-like Cues To Control The Man / I Hear This Girl Na Stephanie Otobo Friend. Na True? / Only Guys With Inferiority Complex Kiss And Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.