Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) (25560 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh.. grin

This post no epp anyone grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
Story undecided all na format to market abi run advert for app.
App wey dey record surrounding abi background noise shocked

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by pissedsteve: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
youngwiz:
Bros, I like the way you crafted your supposed story, Nice way to market an app. So 4k for a spy app? Nawa o

Bro, why didnt you think I was advertising the hotel, why the app that I didnt even mention the name, I deliberately removed the app name from the screenshot.

When I said 4k, I was only converting 9.99usd, for Gods sake why would I advertise an app I dont own

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by rockyh(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
pissedsteve:

Bro, why didnt you think I was advertising the hotel, why the app that I didnt even mention the name, I deliberately removed the app name from the screenshot.

When I said 4k, I was only converting 9.99usd, for Gods sake why would I advertise an app I dont own
if u can give this much of a detail then it's a shame that you can't give the name of the app cos the app is the koko here

6 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Laredojohn(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
Oga sowi about you experience ans the question people have asked you, what is the name of the said app

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by rockyh(m): 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
pissedsteve:

if u can give this much of a detail then it's a shame that you can't give the name of the app cos the app is the koko here. Ur story is just like a man saying he has invented the fastest car yet refuse to give the name but would tell us it's features

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lie Lie OP...Lie Lie story grin

OP if you want me nor to believe that it is PERSON OF INTEREST that is using you ehn....just drop the app name grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by mayortech(m): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
finally got d app name ::: KITTYCATRACK.APK..........WHERE to download it still remain UNKNOWN

5 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by balaclava: 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2016

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by tinagift5(f): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
pissedsteve:
Good morning nairalanders. I am not the happiest man on earth .I have been silently pissed off but now I really have to let it off my head.

Met Folakemi about 2 years ago through a mutual friend, beautiful, homely down to earth – exactly my type of woman. Everything about Fola checked out well. She cooked for me, washed did everything. I do not want to bore you with this long story.

We planned to get married 2nd week of Feb 2017. As a matter of fact preparations are already in place family and friends all aware.
Can you imagine that my fiancé is still sleeping around with different men for the fun and for money? I guess this is what she is used to before we met and after we met she still continued though codedly.

How did I find out, a few months to the wedding, my friend who had been through hell in the hands of a Nigerian woman he married in Boulder, Colorado advised I install an app on her phone because I swore with my life that Fola was the most faithful woman on earth. Of course he advised that there was no perfect woman, but what I see before the marriage will determine the course of the marriage.

I was 100% sure that if I installed the app,I would find nothing but mere female gossip etc. As I write this I am still in state of shock. The app is obviously what I should have had.

I would have avoided heartache, waste of precious time, money and other resources.
The app is a secret app that works more like this, it records every call, every single sms, tell me her location, records her surrounding even if she is not on a call.
I invited her over to spend the weekend with me, after Friday night out; I secretly installed the app on her phone. Saturdaymorning I was so curious to know what my “lovely woman” was doing on the phone.

Let me hint, there were several times she would receive a call and quickly say “I am busy, let me call you back” other times SMS would come in, she will be so fast to read and delete.

Went out on Saturday, checked the dashboard of my account ….. Most SMS was stored with female name saying “At his house… can’t talk…. Will call on Monday. Response will be ok baby…..

So many other suspicious calls came in too …. The moment she tell the men whose names were saved with female names that she was at my place, the conversation became coded and professional (remember the app was recording every single call)

I did not have time to check out a lot over the weekend so she won’t suspect.

I got the shock of my life on Monday afternoon after I logged into the portal …. Below are the screenshot of the chat she had with different men, unfortunately I cannot even upload the phone recorded conversation with over 5 men she is sleeping with … they are too raw and also for privacy.

Am seriously pained, I feel like a fool, I don’t even care about the money I spent on her, even someone she introduced as “uncle” , hes always sending me happy new week whatsapp message, this idiotic big stomach fool will even call and ask me to drop her in his house, am such a fool, I have never met his wife or kids before, just him, feel like….. hes the only one I know that’s why it hurts, she still has the guts to call me “hi love”

But for a 4k naira app, I would probably be in the worst marriage ever ….. I am not here to ask anyone for advice as I am not a kid. I am here to advise you to do your thorough investigation before you go into any marriage with any man or woman. Technology has made life very easy.

See chat messages below …. More to come

I had to create a new nairaland account I dont want to feel embarrassed cos my friends would definitely know its me

Fake story my dear

How could you have met her people without even be able identify her true uncle.
How many months does it take to prepare for wedding?
Next 4months as u prepares.....
Truely app of such might be in existance,just do ur advert.
If you wish to help nairalander, you should have go straight to point and introduce the app.
Hungry-recession-4k needed badly.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
tinagift5:

Fake story my dear

If you wish to help nairalander, you should have go straight to point and introduce the app.

Why the pic

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
Go check out http://homecash.online/?ref=26469

Thank me later wink

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
Even if op drop the app name sef , I go use 4K buy am?
Am I mad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Rickywowoz: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
tinagift5:

Fake story my dear

you too fine jare..will give you a call

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
KissChris:
Even if op drop the app name sef , I go use 4K buy am?

Am I mad

If the op drops the name and its legit, it's worth the price. At least it will save a lot of people from making mistakes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by banme(m): 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
op no joke with us o...name the fukin app

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
I no fit laugh abeg grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
Stevo... how far na ? drop the app name na.... i wan use am for my lecturer and my pastor

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by agrovick(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
Smh! Nice ad, you will make a great salesman

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by 7agaza(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
OP i can see you just registered today to market your app. well better luck next time.

5 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by 7agaza(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
lalasticlala:

Do wetin? U no see wetin I quote?
Oga i hail oooh. So you dey reply mention.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by hitchowoyemi(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
take hrt op

I trust my bae more dan myself, but i fink dat app would help cement my trust. 4k nogo be problem for us. Just d name and hw to get it.

08154433859 kindly assist cos by dis tym next year, bae should be fully home. Thanks

ladies tho

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lies, you are just selling an app that might not even work.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by MoyoGENERAL: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
I think I need this APP!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by omoagbeke(m): 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Op take heart but its lyk everybody including me has interest in the app than any other tin

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by 30nLuvinit(f): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
This is not fair but i guess what goes around comes around, take heart bro, God will send you your bone and flesh Not left overs.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Beadex1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
i guess the OP is shy from writing the app name here on nairaland .......kukuma pm us de app name since u dont want it to go viral

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
It's call TheTruthSpy, the pro version goes for $4.99 but is extremely difficult to configure, being that it's a system app.

7 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
4k naira app huh? Kwantinue.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by lalasticlala(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
7agaza:

Oga i hail oooh. So you dey reply mention.

Yea

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by olutosfem(f): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
Enu opuro ki seje....peeps comments got me laughing hard grin
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Adiwana: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
ukyeyibio:
It's call TheTruthSpy, the pro version goes for $4.99 but is extremely difficult to configure, being that it's a system app.
Yea.thanks bro.Doubting Thomases, here's the link to the application
http://thetruthspy.com/

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin? / Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read / Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.