Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) (25572 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by MrWhaley: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
tinagift5:

Fake story my dear

How could you have met her people without even be able identify her true uncle.
How many months does it take to prepare for wedding?
Next 4months as u prepares.....
Truely app of such might be in existance,just do ur advert.
If you wish to help nairalander, you should have go straight to point and introduce the app.
Hungry-recession-4k needed badly.
Ah swear,there's little to be understood in your post.
It's this kind of thing that gives a brother Migraine.

8 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by pissedsteve: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
30nLuvinit:
This is not fair but i guess what goes around comes around, take heart bro, God will send you your bone and flesh Not left overs.

Thanks, alot of people dont just understand

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by pissedsteve: 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
tinagift5:

Fake story my dear

How could you have met her people without even be able identify her true uncle.
How many months does it take to prepare for wedding?
Next 4months as u prepares.....
Truely app of such might be in existance,just do ur advert.
If you wish to help nairalander, you should have go straight to point and introduce the app.
Hungry-recession-4k needed badly.

sure you aint married or even about to. In your mind it takes 24 hours to plan a wedding? Dont pray to be in my shoes

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by pissedsteve: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
rockyh:
if u can give this much of a detail then it's a shame that you can't give the name of the app cos the app is the koko here. Ur story is just like a man saying he has invented the fastest car yet refuse to give the name but would tell us it's features

Rock, its not about the app, thats where people get it wrong, it only shows that no one really cares about how I feel, so much to say,really wish I can pour out my mind here but I guess thats life for you, people only care about themselves

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by pissedsteve: 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
Adiwana:

Yea.thanks bro.Doubting Thomases, here's the link to the application
http://thetruthspy.com/

really thought my situation would be discussed and maybe I would have some succor ,everybody is asking for the app name, only a very few comment about my situation. That app you mentioned there is not the app I got and I dont even care about the app,I did things the right way, hoping to be with someone I claim to "love"

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
Truthspy,i knew it! grin

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by pissedsteve: 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
balaclava:

This hoes ain't loyal.... in Chris Brown's voice

Rule 1. Don't love up
Rule 2. Don't break rule 1.

lol, thanks but how will I get married if I dont fall in love.

More evidence tomorrow. Bless
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
pissedsteve:
Good morning nairalanders. I am not the happiest man on earth .I have been silently pissed off but now I really have to let it off my head.

Met Folakemi about 2 years ago through a mutual friend, beautiful, homely down to earth – exactly my type of woman. Everything about Fola checked out well. She cooked for me, washed did everything. I do not want to bore you with this long story.

We planned to get married 2nd week of Feb 2017. As a matter of fact preparations are already in place family and friends all aware.
Can you imagine that my fiancé is still sleeping around with different men for the fun and for money? I guess this is what she is used to before we met and after we met she still continued though codedly.

How did I find out, a few months to the wedding, my friend who had been through hell in the hands of a Nigerian woman he married in Boulder, Colorado advised I install an app on her phone because I swore with my life that Fola was the most faithful woman on earth. Of course he advised that there was no perfect woman, but what I see before the marriage will determine the course of the marriage.

I was 100% sure that if I installed the app,I would find nothing but mere female gossip etc. As I write this I am still in state of shock. The app is obviously what I should have had.

I would have avoided heartache, waste of precious time, money and other resources.
The app is a secret app that works more like this, it records every call, every single sms, tell me her location, records her surrounding even if she is not on a call.
I invited her over to spend the weekend with me, after Friday night out; I secretly installed the app on her phone. Saturdaymorning I was so curious to know what my “lovely woman” was doing on the phone.

Let me hint, there were several times she would receive a call and quickly say “I am busy, let me call you back” other times SMS would come in, she will be so fast to read and delete.

Went out on Saturday, checked the dashboard of my account ….. Most SMS was stored with female name saying “At his house… can’t talk…. Will call on Monday. Response will be ok baby…..

So many other suspicious calls came in too …. The moment she tell the men whose names were saved with female names that she was at my place, the conversation became coded and professional (remember the app was recording every single call)

I did not have time to check out a lot over the weekend so she won’t suspect.

I got the shock of my life on Monday afternoon after I logged into the portal …. Below are the screenshot of the chat she had with different men, unfortunately I cannot even upload the phone recorded conversation with over 5 men she is sleeping with … they are too raw and also for privacy.

Am seriously pained, I feel like a fool, I don’t even care about the money I spent on her, even someone she introduced as “uncle” , hes always sending me happy new week whatsapp message, this idiotic big stomach fool will even call and ask me to drop her in his house, am such a fool, I have never met his wife or kids before, just him, feel like….. hes the only one I know that’s why it hurts, she still has the guts to call me “hi love”

But for a 4k naira app, I would probably be in the worst marriage ever ….. I am not here to ask anyone for advice as I am not a kid. I am here to advise you to do your thorough investigation before you go into any marriage with any man or woman. Technology has made life very easy.

See chat messages below …. More to come

I had to create a new nairaland account I dont want to feel embarrassed cos my friends would definitely know its me

Op no vex o but I don't buy your story yet. You see we know their are apps like that but you need root permission on your phone to perform most of this spy functions. Okay let's assume you know how to root an android phone, this alone qualifies you to be tech savvy. Okay good now are you telling us you are tech savvy and you had to wait this long to spy her phone when you suspected her calls? Okay you trusted her I get, but she knows your tech savvy and girls are wise enough to be very careful with such guys. My ex keeps her phone at home when she comes visiting I know she's scared of what I do with her phone cause I already caught her 3times. I don't know how you can explain to us you know so much about rooting and configuration don't even tell me you used YouTube because it's not enough and she knows and still careless with her phone? Take heart Sha. ..

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by mancheeutd(m): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
FAKE STORY JUST TELL US YOU NEED 4k FROM NAIRALANDERS BLACKMART HAS ALL THE PAID APPS IN THE WORLD FOR FREE
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by csamii: 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
pissedsteve:

Rock, its not about the app, thats where people get it wrong, it only shows that no one really cares about how I feel, so much to say,really wish I can pour out my mind here but I guess thats life for you, people only care about themselves

Now, have you learnt your lesson about posting stories online whether true or false?
This is just to let you know that 90% of the people you tell your story don't care, the remaining 10%...well kinda are happy it happened.

What's the name of the app?

12 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by fadahero: 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
pissedsteve:

OK op... fine... ure hurt.... understandable... BT u already stated that u don't need our advise coz ure not a kid.... then wat do u want..? more "sorrys' and take heart"? cmon. help sum1 else too from making such mistake.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by ayamAgenius: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
Cerberus is the only effective app that can do such a job! cool
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
What is the name of d app and hw do I get it?
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
i believe the story, op am expecting more pics and evidence

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by ayamAgenius: 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
pissedsteve:

lol, thanks but how will I get married if I dont fall in love.

More evidence tomorrow. Bless

Keep your evidences to yourself. It won't change a Damn thing...! Go have yourself tested and kick her bitching around overused black ass goodbye...

Lastly, don't police your woman nxt time. Most of them av got rotten, maggort infested pigs in their cupboard. Live the moment as it comes and use your Damn head!

Pardon my choice of words...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Chicent(m): 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
pissedsteve:

No bro.... U are getting it wrong. People care about how u feel. But u rightly stated that u aint here for advice, that u aint no kid. But to pour out your mind...... Its well with your soul, u are not alone in this bro. I had to hack my gf email and fb to get my own results. It was pathetic..... And she knew i wanted to settle down with her. "This Hoes Aint Loyal" God help us

6 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Babysheart(f): 2:17am On Oct 12, 2016
Big big talk. It recorded the surroundings without being activated. It took pictures. This particular story might be fake sha.

But I know of one of such apps I have in my phone. SMS and Call Log Backup. It backs up these to a cloud account from where you can view them if you've got a password. And it's free. Which kain 4k snooping app be this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by samuelchimmy(m): 3:59am On Oct 12, 2016
And some people bought this fat lie. ..
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by metallisc(m): 4:26am On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

This is NOT romance... This is Business..

I think i need to install this app on your phone so i can monitor your flat ass codedly! grin grin grin
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 12, 2016
metallisc:

I think i need to install this app on your phone so i can monitor your flat ass codedly! grin grin grin

Hahahahhaha grin I didn't do anything.... I'm a loyal lover u know wink
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by 30nLuvinit(f): 6:26am On Oct 12, 2016
[They do understand, Nigerians are very difficult to please but deep down in them, they feel very sorry but can not write it in words.
author=pissedsteve post=50121552]

Thanks, alot of people dont just understand[/quote]
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by LorDBolton(m): 6:27am On Oct 12, 2016
pissedsteve:

Bro even if your story is real (which I'm even neutral about & honestly don't care)

The questions u should ask yourself is why she continued in that parole.

Sex for fun is diff from sex for money...doesn't she have a job? Since obviously you're both of marital age .
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Assonite(m): 6:52am On Oct 12, 2016
What is the name of the App please.
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2016
Call pro does something similar and its free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Samyj247: 6:54am On Oct 12, 2016
pissedsteve:

I just checked d app it does everything that u said. thanks bro...no girl will fool me into marriage.

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Ladybianca(f): 7:44am On Oct 12, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by vicben27(m): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2016
d fear of wat some women can do is d beginn of wisdom too! as long as she already hav two active holes in her ass. derz no way she can b loyal. only a few of dem ar. i've tasted n seen

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by LadyJasper: 8:30am On Oct 12, 2016
soberdrunk:
Chai!!! See as my body dey shake like say nah my girlfriend! Oga just take heart! I always say it, if you didnt marry before the birth of "instagram" (social media) there is a very high chance of you marrying a 'runs' girl or an 'Ex-runs' girl! Dear future wife please 'retire' 'completely' before i meet you!! angry angry

Laugh wan kill me die!
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Chigold101(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

This is NOT romance... This is Business..
another lie decoded...

This guy can lie... He will open another thread where he will fully advertise the app...
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by pissedsteve: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2016
grossintel:

Op no vex o but I don't buy your story yet. You see we know their are apps like that but you need root permission on your phone to perform most of this spy functions. Okay let's assume you know how to root an android phone, this alone qualifies you to be tech savvy. Okay good now are you telling us you are tech savvy and you had to wait this long to spy her phone when you suspected her calls? Okay you trusted her I get, but she knows your tech savvy and girls are wise enough to be very careful with such guys. My ex keeps her phone at home when she comes visiting I know she's scared of what I do with her phone cause I already caught her 3times. I don't know how you can explain to us you know so much about rooting and configuration don't even tell me you used YouTube because it's not enough and she knows and still careless with her phone? Take heart Sha. ..

Bro, rooting takes about an hour,I cant have her phone for that long , the app I got is plug and play, took me less than 3mins to complete the process on her phone.

Theres no way she'd leave her phone at her place while shes @ mine, what explanation would she give me
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by femi4: 8:45am On Oct 12, 2016
pissedsteve:
Good morning nairalanders. I am not the happiest man on earth .I have been silently pissed off but now I really have to let it off my head.

Met Folakemi about 2 years ago through a mutual friend, beautiful, homely down to earth – exactly my type of woman. Everything about Fola checked out well. She cooked for me, washed did everything. I do not want to bore you with this long story.

We planned to get married 2nd week of Feb 2017. As a matter of fact preparations are already in place family and friends all aware.
Can you imagine that my fiancé is still sleeping around with different men for the fun and for money? I guess this is what she is used to before we met and after we met she still continued though codedly.

How did I find out, a few months to the wedding, my friend who had been through hell in the hands of a Nigerian woman he married in Boulder, Colorado advised I install an app on her phone because I swore with my life that Fola was the most faithful woman on earth. Of course he advised that there was no perfect woman, but what I see before the marriage will determine the course of the marriage.

I was 100% sure that if I installed the app,I would find nothing but mere female gossip etc. As I write this I am still in state of shock. The app is obviously what I should have had.

I would have avoided heartache, waste of precious time, money and other resources.
The app is a secret app that works more like this, it records every call, every single sms, tell me her location, records her surrounding even if she is not on a call.
I invited her over to spend the weekend with me, after Friday night out; I secretly installed the app on her phone. Saturdaymorning I was so curious to know what my “lovely woman” was doing on the phone.

Let me hint, there were several times she would receive a call and quickly say “I am busy, let me call you back” other times SMS would come in, she will be so fast to read and delete.

Went out on Saturday, checked the dashboard of my account ….. Most SMS was stored with female name saying “At his house… can’t talk…. Will call on Monday. Response will be ok baby…..

So many other suspicious calls came in too …. The moment she tell the men whose names were saved with female names that she was at my place, the conversation became coded and professional (remember the app was recording every single call)

I did not have time to check out a lot over the weekend so she won’t suspect.

I got the shock of my life on Monday afternoon after I logged into the portal …. Below are the screenshot of the chat she had with different men, unfortunately I cannot even upload the phone recorded conversation with over 5 men she is sleeping with … they are too raw and also for privacy.

Am seriously pained, I feel like a fool, I don’t even care about the money I spent on her, even someone she introduced as “uncle” , hes always sending me happy new week whatsapp message, this idiotic big stomach fool will even call and ask me to drop her in his house, am such a fool, I have never met his wife or kids before, just him, feel like….. hes the only one I know that’s why it hurts, she still has the guts to call me “hi love”

But for a 4k naira app, I would probably be in the worst marriage ever ….. I am not here to ask anyone for advice as I am not a kid. I am here to advise you to do your thorough investigation before you go into any marriage with any man or woman. Technology has made life very easy.

See chat messages below …. More to come

I had to create a new nairaland account I dont want to feel embarrassed cos my friends would definitely know its me
Folake gimme love oh. (for you I dey play ball oh)
Na you dey catch my shot oh
For your sake I go go church oh
We go drive around for my porshe oh
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by pissedsteve: 8:49am On Oct 12, 2016
LorDBolton:

Bro even if your story is real (which I'm even neutral about & honestly don't care)

The questions u should ask yourself is why she continued in that parole.

Sex for fun is diff from sex for money...doesn't she have a job? Since obviously you're both of marital age .

she has a job and I also paid for her make up training class, got her the needed tools, what else could I have done, its just in her blood

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. / Have See This Kind Of Big Boobs Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.