Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) (25555 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Kangol99(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2016
Mm
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Adiwana: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2016
pissedsteve:

really thought my situation would be discussed and maybe I would have some succor ,everybody is asking for the app name, only a very few comment about my situation. That app you mentioned there is not the app I got and I dont even care about the app,I did things the right way, hoping to be with someone I claim to "love"
See ,its not all about your situation or anything.You used An app that worked for you to find your cheating fiancee.Now this app will save a lot of headaches,heartbreaks and the rest of them.Just drop the name,it will make this your story more authentic and people here wouldn't think you are after the money which in reality I believe you are not.And believe me that people would address this ur issue once u drop the name

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by pissedsteve: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2016
posting another disgusting one in a sec
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:59am On Oct 12, 2016
BRO... WHAT IS THE APP NAME NA ?
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by pissedsteve: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2016
a nasty conversation, very disgusting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by mentorseries(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2016
The app is “the truth spy”
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by pissedsteve: 9:15am On Oct 12, 2016
mentorseries:
The app is “the truth spy”

No bro, the app is not truth spy, the one I got is 9.99usd
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by TerrorSquad147: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2016
tinagift5:

Fake story my dear

How could you have met her people without even be able identify her true uncle.
How many months does it take to prepare for wedding?
Next 4months as u prepares.....
Truely app of such might be in existance,just do ur advert.
If you wish to help nairalander, you should have go straight to point and introduce the app.
Hungry-recession-4k needed badly.
must you advertise yourself?? undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by kullozone(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2016
Lol.... Bad people.
Una no talk about the ashawo, na the app important pass.
The story could be true though!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by eempire: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2016
Samyj247:
I just checked d app it does everything that u said. thanks bro...no girl will fool me into marriage.

Intresting
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by kullozone(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2016
tinagift5:

Fake story my dear

How could you have met her people without even be able identify her true uncle.
How many months does it take to prepare for wedding?
Next 4months as u prepares.....
Truely app of such might be in existance,just do ur advert.
If you wish to help nairalander, you should have go straight to point and introduce the app.
Hungry-recession-4k needed badly.

what's this mumu one saying sef
Olodo rabata.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Samyj247: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2016
eempire:

How far bro, mind sharing app name in private? Whatsapp me or call pls 08036256455
chech the 3rd page or So on this thread u will see d link to d thetruth app
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Ay04z(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2016
lol see marketing strategy....tank u buhari for dis recession you bring it make us more creative dis days... 4k app.......haahahahaha....brodar u try for dis story.
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by motherfucker: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2016
pissedsteve:

pray never to be in my shoes, you really dont know what am going through. if you are thinking its business ,come and walk a mile in my shoes and feel how it pinches
Then drop the name of the motherfucking app. I saw you used the word "secret app". Dude, I understand internet business like the back of my hand I know the most commonly used words marketers use when trying to sell something is "secret". I believe you have been flooded with PMs already.

Thanks for the Business Idea all the same... I will dive into it!
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Jacobs91(m): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2016
Mcouple ...this could have done the job. I once used it. But only works perfect on android phones.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2016
Why do I feel this app is a bit useless even? If bae is gonna cheat, wouldn't she rather chat on bbm or Whatsapp? I mean, who uses text messages this days? undecided

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Graceinmel: 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
Guy I no believe u. U just want to destroy the word women in the Name of giving stories. shocked if u don't want to get married, pls don't try to convice others or try to spoil their mind against ladies, they have their plans of getting married n they have the best women ever. U can stay single if u want, or u do guys. shocked
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by ghostmist: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
it's no secret these days that women cheat more than men...

they are out cheating men....out of every 10 cases of cheating in Relationships, women are the culprits in 7.

unlike men, they are more discreet about their escapades.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by tinagift5(f): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
kullozone:

what's this mumu one saying sef
Olodo rabata.

Your father ,mother, brothers ,sisters and ur entire generation is mumu@ kullozone
You should rather bear zombia.
Idot
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by divineappo(m): 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
pissedsteve:
Good morning nairalanders. I am not the happiest man on earth .I have been silently pissed off but now I really have to let it off my head.

Met Folakemi about 2 years ago through a mutual friend, beautiful, homely down to earth – exactly my type of woman. Everything about Fola checked out well. She cooked for me, washed did everything. I do not want to bore you with this long story.

We planned to get married 2nd week of Feb 2017. As a matter of fact preparations are already in place family and friends all aware.
Can you imagine that my fiancé is still sleeping around with different men for the fun and for money? I guess this is what she is used to before we met and after we met she still continued though codedly.

How did I find out, a few months to the wedding, my friend who had been through hell in the hands of a Nigerian woman he married in Boulder, Colorado advised I install an app on her phone because I swore with my life that Fola was the most faithful woman on earth. Of course he advised that there was no perfect woman, but what I see before the marriage will determine the course of the marriage.

I was 100% sure that if I installed the app,I would find nothing but mere female gossip etc. As I write this I am still in state of shock. The app is obviously what I should have had.

I would have avoided heartache, waste of precious time, money and other resources.
The app is a secret app that works more like this, it records every call, every single sms, tell me her location, records her surrounding even if she is not on a call.
I invited her over to spend the weekend with me, after Friday night out; I secretly installed the app on her phone. Saturdaymorning I was so curious to know what my “lovely woman” was doing on the phone.

Let me hint, there were several times she would receive a call and quickly say “I am busy, let me call you back” other times SMS would come in, she will be so fast to read and delete.

Went out on Saturday, checked the dashboard of my account ….. Most SMS was stored with female name saying “At his house… can’t talk…. Will call on Monday. Response will be ok baby…..

So many other suspicious calls came in too …. The moment she tell the men whose names were saved with female names that she was at my place, the conversation became coded and professional (remember the app was recording every single call)

I did not have time to check out a lot over the weekend so she won’t suspect.

I got the shock of my life on Monday afternoon after I logged into the portal …. Below are the screenshot of the chat she had with different men, unfortunately I cannot even upload the phone recorded conversation with over 5 men she is sleeping with … they are too raw and also for privacy.

Am seriously pained, I feel like a fool, I don’t even care about the money I spent on her, even someone she introduced as “uncle” , hes always sending me happy new week whatsapp message, this idiotic big stomach fool will even call and ask me to drop her in his house, am such a fool, I have never met his wife or kids before, just him, feel like….. hes the only one I know that’s why it hurts, she still has the guts to call me “hi love”

But for a 4k naira app, I would probably be in the worst marriage ever ….. I am not here to ask anyone for advice as I am not a kid. I am here to advise you to do your thorough investigation before you go into any marriage with any man or woman. Technology has made life very easy.

See chat messages below …. More to come

I had to create a new nairaland account I dont want to feel embarrassed cos my friends would definitely know its me
this story was fabricated. so many red flags. u are not different from APC. ur motive is to sell the app. #MarketingStunt

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by missnawty(f): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
MissHatey:
[size=15pt]Give us the name of the app Biko.

So sorry that you met the wrong lady. May God console you bro.

Name of the app please embarassed embarassed[/size]
bestie Wetin u wan do with d app grin
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Beetwaise(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
Well, I don't know if the story is true or false but I would give Op benefit of the doubt. In a relationship, just live the moment & enjoy the whole experience. If you venture into the unknown or delve secretly into ones life, your findings could make you commit suicide or make you hate the opposite gender with a profound passion. Like I said, just live/enjoy the moment & then MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

Also, while in a relationship, ensure your BRAIN & HEART are 100% in your possession. If you're in love, love with WISDOM & BE FLEXIBLE enough to accept whatever happens in a manner that will not give you prolonged emotional pains. Never give your heart to anyone cos it's your duty to guard it.

Above all, the most important thing is your HAPPINESS & PEACE OF MIND.

Good afternoon.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by kbright2(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Bro, your story is painful tho! Sorry for the wrong choice made. Please... tell it to her face that she is an harlot and state evidence you have for your claim not about the app ooo just state names and locations for her evil act like the security that took her to one of her hole-driller room which she tipped etc this will leave her in a shock state. Then pursue her like rat out of your room meanwhile, you should invite like 2-3 of your friends so when she sees them around anybody, the fear will strike her mind that they're discussing about her even if it is something different.

To be a messiah of another wrong home... Kindly drop the app name or tell people where to get it by so doing, you safe a soul
from untimely death via heart-attack

Await more evidence as promised... I'm sure she is from either Ondo, Ogun or Edo state cos na dia de full berekete
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by nocosomia: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh.. grin

OMG, you mean say Lalasticlala too dey comment for post.

I thought you were a robot before grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Zaramdgreat(f): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
pissedsteve:

pray never to be in my shoes, you really dont know what am going through. if you are thinking its business ,come and walk a mile in my shoes and feel how it pinches
What's the name of the app bro

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by mrjojo: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
I don't get nairalanders sha, someone explained his is story and some people are just ranting it fake, why don't you move on then? Is it a most to comment? What is so unbelievable about this? The rate at wish ladies do "runz" this days it really alarmy.
And at op, don't give the said app name, if people can't focus on the main issue, let them move on.

Now my advice, thank you stars you discovered this at least before the wedding, no point crying over spill milk, what is done is done but next time don't be in a hurry to trust, especially ladies doing "holy holy "most of the time they are just pretending. Use your due diligence in future relationship,love with your head. Good girls still exist but they are EXTREMELY scarce, so take your time.
And to all the guys, you will most times always find something when you start diggin."He who seekth shall most times findeth ". So be prepare for a possible heartbreak when you start digging

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
I think I know someone who has used an app like this before The screenshot looks familiar

Dont know the name but I can inquire

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Ayodun1: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh.. grin

First time am seeing a comment from this name.... So lala isn't actually a bot" NAWAh O!
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by mhisbliss(f): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
op you seem to me like a cocky person, and you aren't straightforward, what the hell is the benefit of your story

Dont trust girls? Always be edgy and doubtful in your relationship? This is as a result of that myopic school of thought that all girls are the same like you've met even 10% of them

Install spy app on thier phone? If its that then say the name of your app and spare us the drama, you emphasized what it can do and ita ridiculous 4k price tag and how it records background noise, but refused to say its name like its a sacred name, i know alot of apps that can do most of the things you said and none is that costly, i don't think you have any good reason to hold on to its name

You want to save us from mistakes? Then out with the name of the app

You want advice? Who will advice you when you already said you don't need it and you're not a kid

Your story is useless because it looks like literature and nothing to learn from it

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
missnawty:
bestie Wetin u wan do with d app grin
cheesy cheesy
I want to catch a cheating partner biko grin
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Rosella1: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
7agaza:

Oga i hail oooh. So you dey reply mention.

Na me beg lalasticlala to reply you so you no go cry! tongue
7agaza:

Oga i hail oooh. So you dey reply mention.

Na me beg lalasticlala to reply you so you no go cry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured / Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / Should I Forgive Her Or Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.