Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) (25591 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by ebeano(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
pissedsteve:

Rock, its not about the app, thats where people get it wrong, it only shows that no one really cares about how I feel, so much to say,really wish I can pour out my mind here but I guess thats life for you, people only care about themselves

Bro, ur story is not strange. I was dating this girl for 4 yrs and was about to formally tie the knot. Introduction/engagement had happened 6months before when all was let loose. Ur story just reminded me of when I used take her to Airport hotel where her so called uncle/family friend lodges whenever he's in Lagos. Truth is, you wouldn't suspect anything cos these girls are smart in things like this. We crashed out immediately. Almost cost me my life.

For anything marriage, ask God for urs.

6 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by musachara: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
Please tell me the app, so I wouldn't make a mistake. Help a brother out

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by musachara: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
Topestbilly:
undecided

I know dis is not funny but dis part got me rolling on d floor angry

"even someone she introduced as “uncle” , hes always sending me happy new week whatsapp message, this idiotic big stomach fool will even call and ask me to drop her in his house, am such a fool."

Congratulations! Brother for catching the lady on time.

I saw a video yesterday, u need to see how dis bastard modafvcker of a guy useless beautiful ladies because of money, I almost made the decision never to marry I swear.

To marry dey fear me die oo

I need to watch that video. Inbox me link abeg
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by pissedsteve: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
ebeano:

Bro, ur story is not strange. I was dating this girl for 4 yrs and was about to formally tie the knot. Introduction/engagement had happened 6months before when all was let loose. Ur story just reminded me of when I used take her to Airport hotel where her so called uncle/family friend lodges whenever he's in Lagos. Truth is, you wouldn't suspect anything cos these girls are smart in things like this. We crashed out immediately. Almost cost me my life.

For anything marriage, ask God for urs.

Bro, U correct, they very smart at deceiving men.
I will get over this soon, thanks

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by pissedsteve: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
so many I cant post here , no time to edit . more to come

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by 7agaza(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Rosella1:

Na me beg lalasticlala to reply you so you no go cry! tongue

Na me beg lalasticlala to reply you so you no go cry!

see your life. so you have to beg for him to reply? while others will just ask him to .

You no even get power self.
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by kayStelly(f): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
To those screaming fake story here and there..... are you saying this kinda tin cannot happen

To those claiming he want to sell app, He could as well gave out the name of the app in His write up....

Make ena dey use brain small na

@ the op.... I can relate though..... I know exactly how you feel.... Take heart, nd at the same time i Thank God for u.... Those kind of girls abound everywhere, one need to be prayerful..

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Rosella1: 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
7agaza:

see your life. so you have to beg for him to reply? while others will just ask him to .

You no even get power self.

Power ke?
What do I need it for?
WWE?
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by 7agaza(m): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
Rosella1:

Power ke?
What do I need it for?
WWE?

My dear you need power to command Lala. I kw you will be like "oga pls reply him na" when others can easily tell him "oya go and reply him"

and for your info:::::

Wrestling is useless and confusing, how can people without trousers fight for ''BELT''

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by raumdeuter: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2016

17 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by musocious: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
The only app i know that does this is " Botnet ".... It's a virus though, not an app... It record phone call, video call, whatapp, skype, bbm... Any activities on the phone or computer.
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
She must have told her clients to stop convo via Whatsapp, BBM etc. She prolly knew texts are easier to delete than messages on the apps.
Sorry bro

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
Op continue posting evidence, am really learning a lot
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by juliuscapps(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
raumdeuter:
I have found the site

http://whozin.com/get-the-app.html

Wow! Am so amazed right now, you got the so-
called app that op refused to mention.

Good job man!

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by eightsin(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Op, sorry for your heartache. Move on. Twil be nice if u upload some audio sha. I will track my future wife to be like dis.
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by MotherOfDragons(f): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
hunnnnmmm this is a critical issue.. some Girls fit cause heart attack seriously...if it is me go just faint instantly
my G...how are you?
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by hardeybowaley(m): 1:22am On Oct 13, 2016
schumastic:
is this an advert or what? if NO then kindly drop the name of the app cus it will help both genders on this forum and if YES, then the story is fake and filled with some many red flags all over.
name of the app EDAKUN
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Osgilliat(m): 2:33am On Oct 13, 2016
This is huge mehn @ op. Sorry for wasting your precious time on hoes like this.
Nigerians with their mentality.. Reading a lot of comments about the price of the app being ridiculous. Just 4K app saves the op from a life time misery with a devilish hoe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by 2mNaira: 6:04am On Oct 13, 2016
I see.
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 13, 2016
Topestbilly:
undecided

I know dis is not funny but dis part got me rolling on d floor angry

"even someone she introduced as “uncle” , hes always sending me happy new week whatsapp message, this idiotic big stomach fool will even call and ask me to drop her in his house, am such a fool."

Congratulations! Brother for catching the lady on time.

I saw a video yesterday, u need to see how dis bastard modafvcker of a guy useless beautiful ladies because of money, I almost made the decision never to marry I swear.

To marry dey fear me die oo
team oyinbo gals

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by UIA04(f): 6:37am On Oct 13, 2016
Originalsly:
Something not well with this story.... you gave her name.... which I expected to be withheld.... posted chats. ... showed name of hotel..and address... price of app... but can't name the app?...and yet saying you want to help others not to be fooled?
He shot himself in the leg by the way he crafted the superstory. That's how most of these nairaland guys make up stories to put girls in a bad light

It's a nice way of advertising the scam app sha.

You people should be sha careful with your 4k in this buhari economy

If the app truly exist, then It's a breach of privacy.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by pissedsteve: 7:13am On Oct 13, 2016
raumdeuter:
I have found the site
http://whozin.com/get-the-app.html

juliuscapps:

Good job man!
juliuscapps:

Good job man!

Bro,with the way comments were flying that am trying to market the app, I had to stay silent on it.
Yes, @ raumdeuter you are 100% correct that’s the app, a little digging and others would have gotten the name,I wasn’t trying to sell any app, I was only sharing my experience so others would learn

5 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by pissedsteve: 7:16am On Oct 13, 2016
Osgilliat:
This is huge mehn @ op. Sorry for wasting your precious time on hoes like this.
Nigerians with their mentality.. Reading a lot of comments about the price of the app being ridiculous. Just 4K app saves the op from a life time misery with a devilish hoe.

Thanks I will surely get over it
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by pissedsteve: 7:17am On Oct 13, 2016
kayStelly:
To those screaming fake story here and there..... are you saying this kinda tin cannot happen
To those claiming he want to sell app, He could as well gave out the name of the app in His write up....
Make ena dey use brain small na
@ the op.... I can relate though..... I know exactly how you feel.... Take heart, nd at the same time i Thank God for u.... Those kind of girls abound everywhere, one need to be prayerful..

Thats my only consolation, am happy I didnt make what would have been the greatest mistake of my life

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by richidinho(m): 7:21am On Oct 13, 2016
pissedsteve:

really thought my situation would be discussed and maybe I would have some succor ,everybody is asking for the app name, only a very few comment about my situation. That app you mentioned there is not the app I got and I dont even care about the app,I did things the right way, hoping to be with someone I claim to "love"

After installing the app, what did you activate in your phone to start receiving her msgs, help a frnd biko grin
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Nbote(m): 8:14am On Oct 13, 2016
Nigerians gat no chill.. Most of U claim it's a fabricated story and he's advertising his app and yet still asking for the app. Anyways OP kip it coming jare. Most of these gals enjoy oloshoing because I don't understand how a gal who's got a job and a responsible relationship still slips around. It's becoming clear most gals only want to get married jus cos society demands it. She's clearly an active runs gal. Anyways gud thing u found out early. Jus carry d information u have to her ppl because if she finds out u already know before dey do, chances are that she'll use u as bait in her damage control moves. Anyways kip it coming. Na pictures I dey wait for sef

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Bellfun(m): 8:40am On Oct 13, 2016
Now that we've known the name of the app...WHOZIN...Nairaland and Nairalanders should get ready for an avalanche of stories that touches!

7 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by pissedsteve: 9:13am On Oct 13, 2016
Nbote:
Nigerians gat no chill.. Most of U claim it's a fabricated story and he's advertising his app and yet still asking for the app. Anyways OP kip it coming jare. Most of these gals enjoy oloshoing because I don't understand how a gal who's got a job and a responsible relationship still slips around. It's becoming clear most gals only want to get married jus cos society demands it. She's clearly an active runs gal. Anyways gud thing u found out early. Jus carry d information u have to her ppl because if she finds out u already know before dey do, chances are that she'll use u as bait in her damage control moves. Anyways kip it coming. Na pictures I dey wait for sef

Bro, I saw the signs but I was in denial , U know say when babe fine and all plus get brain, you know how it is. Am glad I found out on time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by braimeddy: 9:24am On Oct 13, 2016
Bros u re now talking too much. Just tell us the name of the said App. Shikena!!!
pissedsteve:

Bro, rooting takes about an hour,I cant have her phone for that long , the app I got is plug and play, took me less than 3mins to complete the process on her phone.

Theres no way she'd leave her phone at her place while shes @ mine, what explanation would she give me
Re: How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) by Nbote(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2016
pissedsteve:

Bro, I saw the signs but I was in denial , U know say when babe fine and all plus get brain, you know how it is. Am glad I found out on time

And na dat fine dey enta their head wen dey still have age on their side.. Once d fine begins to fade, reality begins to dawn on dem. because of my experiences I go into every relationship with d notion dat every gal's got a skeleton which I'll eventually find out so I jus brace myself for the worst. These days u can't really tell if U're d main guy or d side guy anymore, so long as u're one of the guys...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo / Have See This Kind Of Big Boobs Before / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.