Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) (11934 Views)

‘it’s All Natural Baby, I Don’t Do Fake Boobs’ – Instagram Comedienne Ada La Pin / My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Gladiator1: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

I am amazed you didn't take a selfie with it...RUBBISH

A dad gave his starving college kid money for groceries but the boy is coming online to embarrass the family with one imaginary girlfriend...SMH
Airforce1, this was meant for u!!! Hahaha grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by menix(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
Airforce1:

you sound pained

I feel sorry for your life.

hahahahaha..
dude i am feeling sorry for those who depend on you, those who feel they ve got a son..
u nothing buh a douche bag..

4 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
Grow up man..

1 Like

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
menix:

hahahahaha..
dude i feeling sorry for those who depend on you, those who feel they ve got a son..
u nothing buh a douche bag..

Nobody is depending on me because we not slackers..

Only slackers depends on others.

I started running my race right from when I was 17... And today dad is proud of me.

You don't know me so shut the fuckup.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
Airforce1:

I started running my race right from when I was 17... And today dad is proud of me.

Why do you use condensed milk for your ceral? You don't have fresh milk? Not even a goat?

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by menix(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
Airforce1:

Hahahahahahahahaha
Fallz from a kerb...

Dude we all know yo!!
U re nairaland Fork boy..
A faded jean pant is worth more than ur career...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
nubian999:

Why do you use condensed milk for your ceral? You don't have fresh milk? Not even a goat?

any health implications?
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by robosky02(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
Savvy2:

grin grin
Na... my mum doesn't have a provision store. tongue

I know

but you use to arrange something inside bag for him after school na grin grin

chai does days ehh grin
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by firstking01(m): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
Believe this at your own periL

1 Like

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
Airforce1:

any health implications?

Health implications Niqqa that looks nasty. Ceral is for fresh milk undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Airforce1(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
nubian999:

Health implications Niqqa that looks nasty. Ceral is for fresh milk undecided

ok she bought 11 of it and i would give the rest to you.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by CplusJason: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
Piercedclit:
Na wetin dey your shop you pack snap pinshure? shocked abi you play that game wey dem dey play inside market take win all these things? abi she thief her mama provision use do love? Oh! Your younger sibling is a boarder so na the provision wey em go carry go school you take snap pinshure. This is not clear. Better talk true
SMH. Poverty mentality you have there.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
na una dey give am attention

1 Like

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by santos123(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

All that shìt isn't up to $15, I am broke but I can buy your music career and dunk it in a garbage can.
grin
PulloutGameA1:

All that shìt isn't up to $15, I am broke but I can buy your music career and dunk it in a garbage can.

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Beadex1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Den tell her u got HIV .... she might get ur a car or iphone 7

5 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Why una de attack this boy like this naaaa

Abeg make una sorry for am

Remember he has malaria sad

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Why una de attack this boy like this naaaa

Abeg make una sorry for am

Remember he has malaria sad
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by CplusJason: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
Those fools advising him to grow up are still living with their parents but they come here to tell Airforce1 how to live his life.

What's wrong with flauting the gift your spouse gave you?

Una bad belle wan make me vomit. angry

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Airforce1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
CplusJason:
SMH. Poverty mentality you have there.

See you and your rich mentality with your dry pocket.
Feck off

5 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by ikombe: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

Airforce1 na you dem diss like this cry

6 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by CplusJason: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Piercedclit:

See you and your rich mentality with your dry pocket. Feck off
Lol, youngman, pls don't make me laugh. grin
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
Take Jedi medicine later
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
Airforce1:

ok she bought 11 of it and i would give the rest to you.

Nooo... go exchange it for some fresh milk grin

1 Like

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, youngman, pls don't make me laugh. grin

I just made you laugh cheesy. Young woman btw
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by CplusJason: 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
Piercedclit:

I just made you laugh cheesy. Young woman btw
My friend "shirt up" ur mouth. grin You kant fit decieve me. cheesy
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
CplusJason:
My friend "shirt up" ur mouth. grin You kant fit decieve me. cheesy

undecided suit yourself
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
Go check out http://homecash.online/?ref=26469

Thank me later wink
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by CplusJason: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
Piercedclit:

undecided suit yourself
Whatever! undecided
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
ikombe:
Airforce1 na you dem diss like this cry

he's my boy

No time
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by 9cent(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
This boy sef
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Savvy2(f): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
robosky02:

I know

but you use to arrange something inside bag for him after school na grin grin

chai does days ehh grin

Hahahahahahaha no be only arrange. I was too shy to even look at a guy's face, (except he wasn't looking) talk more of arranging stuffs I didn't eat to feed someone's child... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Bae Joined Nairaland Today / Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.