Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) (11935 Views)

‘it’s All Natural Baby, I Don’t Do Fake Boobs’ – Instagram Comedienne Ada La Pin / My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by durasome(m): 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
She bought them with your change mehn.
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by vosquare: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

All that shìt isn't up to $15, I am broke but I can buy your music career and dunk it in a garbage can.
Mehn... Dz one hit me o

6 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Teespice(f): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
menix:
Dude while people grow, their brain grow too, but in ur own case ur brain depletes..

How does Air wick nd Dove soap cure malaria if not that she is trying to tell you about ur body odor...

oh my days.

rotflmao.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by cowgirl9090: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
menix:
Dude while people grow, their brain grow too, but in ur own case ur brain depletes..

How does Air wick nd Dove soap cure malaria if not that she is trying to tell you about ur body odor...
oh gawd! see finishing cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
This boy are you an artist or a yahoo yahoo boy. This your girlfriend type is what I have been asking the lord for, a big girl that would have enough money to solve all my problems.
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
espionagesavvy:
This boy are you an artist or a yahoo yahoo boy. This your girlfriend type is what I have been asking the lord for, a big girl that would have enough money to solve all my problems.

what a question..

Believe what you want to believe.
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
judeefcc:
na una dey give am attention

how are you?I've been laughing since
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
This only happens when a chic is madly
in love with yo★*

You owe her a ring...Airforce1 cool
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Khalifa04: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Next time tell her say u get malaria +fever+thyford make we see Watin she go bring
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
menix:

lmao

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by fox26: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
rubish

1 Like

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Wininno(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
menix:

Hahahahahahaha. You wicked.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
This only happens when a chic is madly
in love with yo★*

You owe her a ring...Airforce1 cool

If it's the will of god grin
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by somez(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
The kid is sick. Childish slowpoke
menix:

See this fork boy..

This is ur 3rd gal this year..
u fork, u tell us..
u cum u tell us..

Is something wrong with yo dude
Lil kesh has got jaming tracks nd u re here flaunting an undergraduate gal as an achievement, dude ur brain needs rewiring..

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
somez:
The kid is sick. Childish slowpoke

your father and great grand father and mom are idiots

It's my thread and you have the right to skip and move unto the next one you Big hopeless fooool.

What is this?
I created a thread to show the stuffs my baby bought me .. I didn't force you to comment you good for nothing.

People who are so quick to call other members names are usually the nonentity ones in reality.
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by somez(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
Just 6 words from me and your crying writing an epistle. You gone commit suicide should i come at u. Go change diapers kid.
Airforce1:

your father and great grand father and mom are idiots

It's my thread and you have the right to skip and move unto the next one you Big hopeless fooool.

What is this?
I created a thread to show the stuffs my baby bought me .. I didn't force you to comment you good for nothing.

People who are so quick to call other members names are usually the nonentity ones in reality.

5 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
Khalifa04:
Next time tell her say u get malaria +fever+thyford make we see Watin she go bring
SHE WILL RELOCATE SHOPRITE TO HIS HOUSE.
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2016
DESNAT:
SHE WILL RELOCATE SHOPRITE TO HIS HOUSE.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
cool
Airforce1:

If it's the will of god grin
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Eecho(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
See as soap full everywhere,u get body odour ni?

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by robosky02(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
Savvy2:

Hahahahahahaha no be only arrange. I was too shy to even look at a guy's face, (except he wasn't looking) talk more of arranging stuffs I didn't eat to feed someone's child... angry

ok

now you are not shy again abi cheesy

bigger girls
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by sulex2020(m): 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
My guy nid ring from u so she is working towards dat so get prepare o #betagobuyharingb4shecurseurgeneration
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Fernandowski(m): 12:04am On Oct 12, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

All that shìt isn't up to $15, I am broke but I can buy your music career and dunk it in a garbage can.
you just killed him bro....

dont worry yourself dunking it into the garbage can, a 6'9 basketball player is here

just toss Me the alley-oop and the rest will be history

4 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by knightsson: 12:31am On Oct 12, 2016
its well but finished!
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by bufness(m): 12:44am On Oct 12, 2016
Fu.c.k u nigga, fuc.k that medusa looking piece of sh.it u call ur gf with her dried ass pvssy, durfuck is this she bought, nigga u so broke ur gurls the one buying u stuffs, pussy nigga, better get a prenup from her fam, shes the boss bitch in your relationship, thats if u can call it a relationship, next time dont come here posting no crap ni.gga,thought u wanted to be a musician nigga you aint gon make it music nigga u aint got no musical talent boy, you better off as a housewife nigga,golden morn, at your age nigga you still on cereal, no wonder your nrain aint developed yet, nigga still on some lizard brain that aint develooed since 4billion years ago. Pussy nigga disgusting piece of sh.i.t

1 Like

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Babysheart(f): 2:21am On Oct 12, 2016
Recession dey worry this guy brain.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by pweetychyka(f): 5:57am On Oct 12, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

Boss u don't av chill ooooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by senibo1: 6:44am On Oct 12, 2016
namedonfinish:
My dear, ur stupidity is beyond my comprehension.
grin grin grin

even you?
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by senibo1: 6:46am On Oct 12, 2016
fun reading through grin
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Savvy2(f): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2016
robosky02:

ok

now you are not shy again abi cheesy

bigger girls

grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Bae Joined Nairaland Today / Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.