Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) (11936 Views)

‘it’s All Natural Baby, I Don’t Do Fake Boobs’ – Instagram Comedienne Ada La Pin / My Former Virgin Girlfriend Has Finally Surprised Me / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 12, 2016
senibo1:
grin grin grin

even you?
Hmmmm.
Ayaff catch u today.grin grin grin
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by NeuroBoss(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2016
Egbon Airforce1, I have always noticed you use a lot of vulgar languages in your posts. Remember you are still a budding musical artist, is this what you will be doing to your fans on social media when they provoke you if/when you finally "blow"?

1 Like

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:09am On Oct 12, 2016
NeuroBoss:
Egbon Airforce1, I have always noticed you use a lot of vulgar languages in your posts. Remember you are still a budding musical artist, is this what you will be doing to your fans on social media when they provoke you if/when you finally "blow"?

Every human being got feelings right?

Go through the comments I replied .. they mean posts.

Some from guys hidding under a female moniker to throw shiit at me.

Sometimes I ignore them.. Sometimes I feel I should remind them I got feelings too.
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by vani86: 8:21am On Oct 12, 2016
bufness:
Fu.c.k u nigga, fuc.k that medusa looking piece of sh.it u call ur gf with her dried ass pvssy, durfuck is this she bought, nigga u so broke ur gurls the one buying u stuffs, pussy nigga, better get a prenup from her fam, shes the boss bitch in your relationship, thats if u can call it a relationship, next time dont come here posting no crap ni.gga,thought u wanted to be a musician nigga you aint gon make it music nigga u aint got no musical talent boy, you better off as a housewife nigga,golden morn, at your age nigga you still on cereal, no wonder your nrain aint developed yet, nigga still on some lizard brain that aint develooed since 4billion years ago. Pussy nigga disgusting piece of sh.i.t

Have you taken your medicine today??
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by missnawty(f): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2016
Airforce1 undecided
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by bufness(m): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2016
vani86:

dfuq is thatt sposed to mean, nigga better mind your frraking biz
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by bufness(m): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2016
vani86:

dfuq is thatt sposed to mean, nigga better mind your freaking biz
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by senibo1: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2016
namedonfinish:

Hmmmm.
Ayaff catch u today.grin grin grin
you ain't serious, you caught the wrong person grin

saw you peeping through this morning tongue
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2016
Airforce1:
Love is sweet when you 're with the right woman..

I've found the right woman and I'm gonna treat her right the way she had treated me right.

Wow

already doing the needful ..
Love you haters. kiss

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder what she will give you when you have typhoid fever. Bro taba ife...btw I thought people with malaria normally lose their appetite.

She knew you weren't having any malaria symptoms. When you mentioned malaria to her...

She knew your problem was...HUNGER.. grin
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

All that shìt isn't up to $15, I am broke but I can buy your music career and dunk it in a garbage can.

DAMN!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by robosky02(m): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2016
Savvy2:

grin wink

lol tongue
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Florblu(f): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
Airforce1:
Love is sweet when you 're with the right woman..

I've found the right woman and I'm gonna treat her right the way she had treated me right.

Wow

already doing the needful ..
Love you haters. kiss

Immediately I saw the topic I knew who the OP will be.But then how does all this cure the malaria?I was thinking I was gonna see loads or trucks of antimalarial drugs.
Bro you need to channel your effort to something else and stop seeking for attention. #Hiss
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Ayodun1: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
A man who saves the President will be popular... So also he man who kills the President.
OP would think about it only if he understands!
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Ejimaa: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
that's means is not malaria,is hunger..hahahhahha,,kudos to her though
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by QuietHammer(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
nubian999:

Why do you use condensed milk for your ceral? You don't have fresh milk? Not even a goat?

Damn, damn cry
Re: I Told My Baby I Had Malaria And She Surprised Me With All This (photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
gbosaa:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I wonder what she will give you when you have typhoid fever. Bro taba ife...btw I thought people with malaria normally lose their appetite.

She knew you weren't having any malaria symptoms. When you mentioned malaria to her...

She knew your problem was...HUNGER.. grin

I have no intention of commenting then I saw this. Lmao in fact LMPO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo) / Have Sex With This Girl For Free Or Collect 10,000? / Adult Avenue Telegram Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.