Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... (87953 Views)

Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by yedidiah(m): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
I wish more people will learn. Just that this world has gone mad with all these modernity.
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
It suits him right. And hope others are learning from this story?
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
Dude sounds frightened! grin
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by bobbybrown007: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
Towncrier247:
Getting a partner these days has become easier and faster. You don't need to attend your friend's birthday bash with the intention of seeing the prettiest girl or the most handsome man in the group.

One of the ways people get hooked up is through social media. One could be scrolling down that Facebook page or Instagram admiring pretty and hunk faces and get a hook.

This is exactly what one man identified as Dee did.

The man found a pretty girl on Instagram, hit on her and within no days they were out on a date.

They fell in love and six months down the line they became husband and wife.

The man was respectful enough not to hurry the new acquisition into laying her. He waited, just like the Holy books advise, for the right time to get down on her.

But things turned ugly when the two got to bed to have intimacy. The lady hit the bathroom, had a shower and on returning, our good brother realised she wasn't the same girl he had has always dated.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/man-meets-lady-on-instagram-and-marries.html
now am not geTTing things right, is the girl so flat or what?
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by pressplay55: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
emmaak2:
Come 2 think of diz: if some1 had been deaf &dumb since birth
&afta 25yrs he went 4 healing service &ws cured. wat
language wil he speak?

Nice point will forward this to d committe on deaf and dumb to look into the matter.
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Joygalore(f): 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
Fake story
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
steppin:
An example.

Lol Nairaland carnival grin
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by BarrElChapo(m): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
Cant stop laughing.. shit's real grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by AfroBlue(m): 12:45am On Oct 14, 2016
humorous but me thinks it may be creative fiction

cheesy
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by divine842: 12:49am On Oct 14, 2016
grin....it goes down in d dm

1 Like

Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by kachi19: 12:57am On Oct 14, 2016
Na trans gender ni? why doesnt he see it all dis plentiful ago of dating? ayam not understanding :/
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by tommynico(m): 1:11am On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=mem88 post=50179019]
i love you, will you marry me?
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Honest9ja: 1:12am On Oct 14, 2016
That is why guys should shine their eyes wella. Check out this my guy pre wedding pics and tell me which is best

1 Like

Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by tommynico(m): 1:13am On Oct 14, 2016
PeakMilkOfTexas:
It suits him right. And hope others are learning from this story?
you are so cute, wia do u stay gan na? O wunmi lati ri'o.

1 Like

Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by tommynico(m): 1:14am On Oct 14, 2016
Honest9ja:
That is why guys should shine their eyes wella. Check out this my guy pre wedding pics and tell me which is best
Wetin concern you, dem send you?

1 Like

Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by tommynico(m): 1:15am On Oct 14, 2016
Honest9ja:
Wetin concern you, dem send you? undecided
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by LockDown69(m): 1:20am On Oct 14, 2016
grin classic case of one chance
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by justmenoni: 2:42am On Oct 14, 2016
The lady might be nairaland most popular transgender grin
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by macdapsi: 3:07am On Oct 14, 2016
Such is life...... Humans will never still learn from this.... Anyways, this Nigeria instagram page dey go make sense, support the team... @bakerstoresonline_

Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 14, 2016
emmaak2:
language wil he speak?

Jesus language
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by dapsonlou(m): 4:19am On Oct 14, 2016
God this is too funny
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by dapsonlou(m): 4:22am On Oct 14, 2016
MilesLamar:
Lol Wanda??

I had to go Google what Wanda looks like lmfao

2 Likes

Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by king1153sun(m): 5:32am On Oct 14, 2016
am here to read comments
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by sisisioge: 5:33am On Oct 14, 2016
Guy be learner! He should have at least arranged to catch her when she just stepped out of the shower. I had a guy do that to me in the past...I was just laughing. Who no sabi that kind close marking grin
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by sisisioge: 5:35am On Oct 14, 2016
Honest9ja:

First pics. They look so lovely in it. The last looks somehow grin
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by abbeyty(m): 5:55am On Oct 14, 2016
EastGold:
He don carry sẹ́ramọ

baba ekiti i sight you ohh..o gbe seramo
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by stepaz: 6:09am On Oct 14, 2016
emmaak2:
language wil he speak?

bro this is $1m question
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by adedayoa2(f): 6:13am On Oct 14, 2016
moscobabs:
ladies and fake are like bread and butter o

That's how my brother marry this girl who has been pretending that she doesn't eat too much

Egbon leta discover say the lady sabi eat pass Adaku of Jenifa Diary!!!

u know what i do to ladies in our first date?

I always take them to a hotel that has swimming pool and I will just ask her to swim with me so all the make up will wipe away , after the swimming I see her clear Beauty or her worworness
some brands of makeup dey wey be set only water no fit comot.
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by moscobabs(m): 6:30am On Oct 14, 2016
adedayoa2:
some brands of makeup dey wey be set only water no fit comot.

r u sure?

eyin obinrin o ma ni kure ke!!!

don't tell me u use make up too o...lol
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by stainless8415(m): 6:32am On Oct 14, 2016
to bad. call me for carpentry work.

Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by stainless8415(m): 6:36am On Oct 14, 2016
to bad. call me for carpentry work.o8l333o4o74

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.