Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... (87958 Views)

Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by SalomonKane: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2016
If the reverse had happened I'm sure Nairaland's female supporters club who never see any bad in a woman, even if she kills her husband and his entire family will come gun blazing.
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by SalomonKane: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2016
safarigirl:
warped mindset.

This is just as silly as saying every Nigerian is a criminal. How many no sex before marriage people do you know?

You risk sounding ignorant when you use four to five people to generalise millions of people
Well it seem a common thing now as women have now started adopting the "no sex before marriage" nonsense.

For me, I know of one and it ended that very night. The husband didn't even sleep in the same hotel room.

No sex after marriage is a scam as I see any woman who tell me such nonsense as hiding something or having a hidden agenda.
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2016
tommynico:
lerus meet first and everyother tn shall be verified cool
gringringringrin
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by tommynico(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2016
mem88:

gringringringrin
where are you? I mean ur place nd city.
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by oglalasioux(m): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2016
safarigirl:
warped mindset.

This is just as silly as saying every Nigerian is a criminal. How many no sex before marriage people do you know?

You risk sounding ignorant when you use four to five people to generalise millions of people

If a girl I'm sure is not a virgin insists on no sex before marriage then she's got something to hide, bro. I don't need to know millions of women to know. Even a born again girl that is not a virgin has sexual needs. They enter into 'no sex before marriage' relationship with a fellow born again but have sex in secret. It also occurs the other way round with guys. Marriage has made us fakes and liars. Even the so called virgins have anal sex to preserve their hymen.
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by safarigirl(f): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2016
oglalasioux:

If a girl I'm sure is not a virgin insists on no sex before marriage then she's got something to hide, bro. I don't need to know millions of women to know. Even a born again girl that is not a virgin has sexual needs. They enter into 'no sex before marriage' relationship with a fellow born again but have sex in secret. It also occurs the other way round with guys. Marriage has made us fakes and liars. Even the so called virgins have anal sex to preserve their hymen.
How are yoy sure? Based on what?
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by akumzzy(f): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2016
Gobe,,,waoh.
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by torqque7(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2016
Tynasparks:
yea

OK I know there is no oxygen in Pluto so this beautiful friend wouldn't be alive if she was in Pluto so I am curious why she doesn't want to say her location..oya whisper it to me so I can make plans to add it to my weekend schedule.. grin
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by favouryemmy: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2016
The power of makeup. Rearing its ugly head since Jezebel
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by tommynico(m): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2016
torqque7:

OK I know there is no oxygen in Pluto so this beautiful friend wouldn't be alive if she was in Pluto so I am curious why she doesn't want to say her location..oya whisper it to me so I can make plans to add it to my weekend schedule.. grin
Guy u dey smoke
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2016
tommynico:
where are you? I mean ur place nd city.
one village in Lagos: )
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by adedayoa2(f): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2016
moscobabs:

meaning u must have slept togeda for like uncountable times with your hubby to be..hunhunn

Kontiniu
nope, I've seen him only four times this year, let alone sleep with and whenever I go to his or his family house I don't even make up

1 Like

Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by henrimoto(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2016
Tiny23:
Iamnotunderstanding
No be only you fa. What is he saying? is the person he married not a woman ni abi na how?

This American pidgin English strong.
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by tommynico(m): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2016
mem88:

one village in Lagos: )
Na where the ìkòrò dey for lagos, amma find you, believe me, am at ifako.
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by torqque7(m): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2016
tommynico:

Guy u dey smoke

No..but I de fire,smoke too small undecidedwatin happen?you wan give me smoke ni?
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by kolinz01(m): 10:52am On Oct 14, 2016
steppin:
An example.
these are moulded beings grin grin grin undecided
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by uzuede4(f): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2016
emmaak2:
Come 2 think of diz: if some1 had been deaf &dumb since birth
&afta 25yrs he went 4 healing service &ws cured. wat
language wil he speak?

Ask dem
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by tommynico(m): 11:04am On Oct 14, 2016
torqque7:

No..but I de fire,smoke too small undecidedwatin happen?you wan give me smoke ni?
Your pishur na ihm talk ahm. grin
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by torqque7(m): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2016
tommynico:

Your pishur na ihm talk ahm. grin

Hahahaha Bros abeg watin do the picture..I be like exhibit ni?abi my lips black? ..sha when I bin dey school I smoke everything smokable grin but now I don repent..besides the nature of my work sef I go quick tire if I smoke anything. Shey you na still serving member or retired? cheesy
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by moscobabs(m): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2016
adedayoa2:
nope, I've seen him only four times this year, let alone sleep with and whenever I go to his or his family house I don't even make up
that's gud

but just four times this year... why r u keeping distance relationship?

u need to be close to him OK?

we guys need close watch
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by adedayoa2(f): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2016
moscobabs:

that's gud

but just four times this year... why r u keeping distance relationship?

u need to be close to him OK?

we guys need close watch
thanks for the advise anyway
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by tommynico(m): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2016
torqque7:

Hahahaha Bros abeg watin do the picture..I be like exhibit ni?abi my lips black? ..sha when I bin dey school I smoke everything smokable grin but now I don repent..besides the nature of my work sef I go quick tire if I smoke anything. Shey you na still serving member or retired? cheesy
j
None of the mentioned.
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by janiee(f): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2016
emmaak2:
Come 2 think of diz: if some1 had been deaf &dumb since birth
&afta 25yrs he went 4 healing service &ws cured. wat
language wil he speak?

miracle language... lol....
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2016
tommynico:

grin
tommynico:

gringringrin I no go tell uuuuuuuuuuugringringrin
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2016
freeman95:

thank God then.... you are really beautiful to be honest..... hope u are okay?
Yes I am thanks. You?
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by tommynico(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
mem88:
grin

gringringrin I no go tell uuuuuuuuuuugringringrin
i wuld like to knw more about you, am serious.
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by ifeomaekol(f): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
moscobabs:

u beautiful baby..will u swim with me?
nooo, I don't wnt my makeup to come off.
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Tynasparks(f): 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
torqque7:

delta presently
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by tommynico(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Tynasparks:
delta presently
Oya add ahm to ur schedule nw mr tourque abi na turkey sef. cheesy
Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by Jamiati(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
It's mai birthday today, guys pls show me love

1 Like

Re: Man Meets Lady On Instagram And Marries Her, What Happens Next Is Surprising... by ngoben(f): 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
Fkforyou:

Bae, your Nokia c3 is no longer in vogue, come let me upgrade ya..!!
hahahahaha...having a tough day @work...ur response made me smile...using Q5 doe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.