Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? (32222 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / Cut Her Loose! Let Her Go!(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by stano2(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by clydedaniels(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2016
Gimme her contact... I have a msg for her lipsrsealed
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by engrjosefz(m): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2016
Go drink beer to think well...
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Miztadynamix(m): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2016
JESUS CHRIST...

please the topic as posted in front is misleading oooo, I don't want to dump her ooo, the way who ever put that topic makes it harsh please. I don't want to dump her coming. I like her so so so very much ok

1 Like

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Business as usual I guess... cool

This is always the mistake of every man on earth... Leading these innocent girls with false hope...obviously u juz want her borehole ..why u didn't tell her the truth from the onset of ur whirlwind love affair?

Now, she aint virgin... She can't stitch tat back and what's the worse part here is u will juz dump her like a tissue paper.. undecided hope she read this..

I disagree. . . he didn't lead her on. . .
All I see is a guy who had an awesome time with a girl + a night cap, only to realize that he actually disvirgibed her. She's the one that was rushing things, not him, and everything is up to the op. The title of the thread on the FP is misleading because I can say that its not his fault. . . she wasn't 100% open to him. Rather its a case of a girl thinking she can use sex to keep a guy down which shouldn't be so . . . instead of allowing the love to grow and doing it when she was actually ready. Granted, her first boyfriend was a total asshole for breaking up with her but that doesn't mean the op should take he blame for that. Its a common thing to have a great time and still take things slow. In my opinion, the girl needs to get her had straight again and take some time to realize that she can live without a guy. The way things are now, its up to the op to make a choice but honestly speaking she sounds like the kind of girl who'll be overly clingy in their relationship. . . it started on a bad note. . .and it'll eventually end bad.

1 Like

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by nawtielizzie(f): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2016
datz d gal I told u about son... stick 2 her
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by strangest(m): 11:34am On Oct 14, 2016
Am not saying, this is what happened... She gave you her virginity just like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5BpqRVH7xE
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by kinibigdeal(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2016
She me be abroad but her womanhood lives on....
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Miztadynamix(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2016
nawtielizzie:
datz d gal I told u about son...
stick 2 her

Thanks mum... Muahhhhh
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Acheron: 11:41am On Oct 14, 2016
Who believes this cöck and bull story. How would you deflower a girl without you knowing? You think say na easy job? So you just "shook" and it went in just like that and you think you deflowered her? Smh. Guy, she was probably menstruating.

Don't be naive. You didn't "disvirgin" her.

5 Likes

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by goingape1: 11:42am On Oct 14, 2016
Miztadynamix:
I will just cut the long story short and make it brief. I went on a business trip to the UK and during my stay I met a nice young Nigerian girl that we really clicked from the very first day we met. Along the line we got so close and all that, then on this particular night the moment really set in and trust me the senerio was just too irresistible that the shit happened then she left to her house.
The next morning I know I woke up feeling really fly after the most romantic moment I have ever had in my entire life lol (maybe because I hardly have time for ladies sha), I noticed some little stains of blood on the sheets and my heart skipped. Later that evening after the whole work stuff, we most deff got to see and then along the line I had to chip in the whole blood stains ish and trust me her response kept me dumbfounded. She opened up to me that she was a virgin and she actually gave me her virginity that night before. Like seriously it really touched me and I asked her why she didn't tell me because if she did there was no way I would have done anything knowing am most deff coming back to Nigeria. Then she said she has only dated one guy while she was in secondary school in Nigeria and she really liked him but he broke up with her before she left for UK just because she refused having sex with him and just wanted their relationship to grow without the idea of sex. Now then she said because of how much it hurt her when they broke up then, she really liked me from day one and we honestly clicked wella, she didn't want to loose me just like her first boyfriend which is why she just allowed us flow to that level without saying a word about it.

I am now back in Nigeria and we seem to be apart but just trying to keep up this whole distance relationship stuff but I am someone that hardly believe these distance relationship do work. Though am single and without any kid as well, I am thinking telling her to move on so that I dont make her feel tied down with a guy she is far away from and not yet sure when we going to meet again except she comes to Nigeria and it's so obvious that's till around December next year when she must have graduated.

Do you guys think it will be a wrong move to let her go?
I know say you be Yoruba guy!

na una dey do this kind of rubbish.
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by HolyTitus(m): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2016
Did you just say dump her ?? The main reason why I felt you wanted to leave her was because she seems cheap to you; meaning what you ought to have had on a platter of Gold, you guys had it on a roll of tissue paper... and the other reason was because you didn't work any hard to win her heart; you just want the friends for benefit kinda thing...... My brother, my advice for you is that you should give that girl some of your most precious just to know her better; she can be your God sent missing rib from heaven; I pray you don't use the mother of your unborn kids as a fling partner. And my second prayer is ,you shouldn't see the wrath of a woman just because of your IDGAF attitude.

N.B. I noticed you're the kinda guy that don't really care about women, but it's better to marry a lady that loves you wholeheartedly, that could do anything for you to satisfy you than marry a woman you love; most girls nowadays go make you empty your bank account, yet they won't have a pint of love for you.
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Miztadynamix(m): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2016
goingape1:
I know say you be Yoruba guy!

na una dey do this kind of rubbish.

You Jonce wella because am an Edo guy and not Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by 4dor: 11:54am On Oct 14, 2016
Miztadynamix:
I will just cut the long story short and make it brief. I went on a business trip to the UK and during my stay I met a nice young Nigerian girl that we really clicked from the very first day we met. Along the line we got so close and all that, then on this particular night the moment really set in and trust me the senerio was just too irresistible that the shit happened then she left to her house.
The next morning I know I woke up feeling really fly after the most romantic moment I have ever had in my entire life lol (maybe because I hardly have time for ladies sha), I noticed some little stains of blood on the sheets and my heart skipped. Later that evening after the whole work stuff, we most deff got to see and then along the line I had to chip in the whole blood stains ish and trust me her response kept me dumbfounded. She opened up to me that she was a virgin and she actually gave me her virginity that night before. Like seriously it really touched me and I asked her why she didn't tell me because if she did there was no way I would have done anything knowing am most deff coming back to Nigeria. Then she said she has only dated one guy while she was in secondary school in Nigeria and she really liked him but he broke up with her before she left for UK just because she refused having sex with him and just wanted their relationship to grow without the idea of sex. Now then she said because of how much it hurt her when they broke up then, she really liked me from day one and we honestly clicked wella, she didn't want to loose me just like her first boyfriend which is why she just allowed us flow to that level without saying a word about it.

I am now back in Nigeria and we seem to be apart but just trying to keep up this whole distance relationship stuff but I am someone that hardly believe these distance relationship do work. Though am single and without any kid as well, I am thinking telling her to move on so that I dont make her feel tied down with a guy she is far away from and not yet sure when we going to meet again except she comes to Nigeria and it's so obvious that's till around December next year when she must have graduated.

How old is she?
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by luorquay: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2016
Badgers14:
Op, hold your 2 ears with your hand and listen cheesy grin

"Good" ladies are scare this days.... If you really have sth for her and you thing both of you are items... Hold on my brother...

Just talk to her about your concerns and you never know.. She might have a better plan on how to handle the long distance relationship...

Just remember, " COMMUNICATION" is key in every relationship..

Good luck my guy..

Cheers cool

Cc:mynd44, lalasticlala

Bar man abeg bring three bottles of cold orijin for this man...errm abi na stout you dey drink??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by drnoel: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2016
Badgers14:
Op, hold your 2 ears with your hand and listen cheesy grin

"Good" ladies are scare this days.... If you really have sth for her and you thing both of you are items... Hold on my brother...

Just talk to her about your concerns and you never know.. She might have a better plan on how to handle the long distance relationship...

Just remember, " COMMUNICATION" is key in every relationship..

Good luck my guy..

Cheers cool

Cc:mynd44, lalasticlala

Smh! Why do guys always think cos a girl is a virgin then she is good. The deed has happened and can't be changed. Don't sweat it but just flow with the breeze and see where it goes. U could be pleaseantly surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by luorquay: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2016
firstking01:
Op, why not stick around for a while and groom her to make her become the woman of your dreams??,,,girls of such virtues hardly comeby these days...keep the communication alive and trendy and who knows she might wanna come down to nigeria after her studies to settle...one thing i 've come to realised about our girls in the UK is, immediately it's time for them to marry they'd comeback home to look for husband...i mean a large percentage of them...you know we africans especially nigerians are homely, cultured and family oriented even as the level of promiscuity is high in europe...stick with her especially as she's a nigerian and plus a virgin, wow, you get luck no be smallcheesy

Give this Bros another bottle of wetin him dey take
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Miztadynamix(m): 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
4dor:

How old is she?

She is 22
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by 4dor: 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Miztadynamix:

She is 22

She's young so I guess you're not under any type of pressure. What you should do is sit down and have a conversation about your fear, if both of you can come to an agreement to make it work, feel free to continue the relationship.
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by whyx06(m): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nice story... Makes me miss my future wife dat was schooling outside d country... Believe me,she's happy I'm her first bf and she's ready to give me everything I want on bed when she's back.... Love d Virgin babe, #happy to marry one in yrs to come
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by luorquay: 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
Miztadynamix:

She is 22

Bros abeg catch them young. Its more safer to 'train' a girl to your taste that run after 'fully matured' babes (if you code what I mean)

2 Likes

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Lovelynature(m): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
Miztadynamix:

Bro if you truly like that girl scarra as you claim, find a way to nurture the relationship till she's back to Nigeria. It's better to have a woman that loves you than the one you love so much but takes your love for granted. Relationship last longer when the woman's love is higher. You are a guy na. Just keep saying hi from time to time till she's back. I'm sure she may not be too demanding and all that.

Good women ain't that easy to find on the streets these days. So value and keep what you have got.
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by jesuspikinjp(m): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
oh boy how you take deflower a girl without you knowing even if you a pin size as dik

1 Like

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by athorello(m): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
The guy man is the regular guy man. Na babe f.U.ck up.
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by prejulsuc(f): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
You need to ask yourself if truly you love her and will love to settle down with her. If you are really sure that she is your spec for marriage, why not give the relationship a chance instead of concluding for her and thinking you don't want to tie her down.Let her be the one to make that decision for her self
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by oxygen004: 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
Em.....
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by eph12(m): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
If every guy marries the girl or girls he deflowers how do you think the world will be? Whether you deflower in the UK or Nigeria what is the difference?
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
The truth is I don't believe in complicated relationship. we are the one making it look complicated! The answer is simple and straight forward. Do u love her? does she love u? Are u willing to settle down with her? and is she? then if both are Yes, then distance shouldn't be a barrier. keep communicating with her and let her know your church mind. tell her straight off that u love her and will love to settle with her in Nigeria then her reply will take u to the next step. if she doesn't want to settle with u in Naija she will definitely tell u. Dont start drawing a line. speak out ur mind and avoid complicating the relation. let it all out!!!! If she really wants to spend the rest of her life with u, giving out her virginity is not just evidence of love but ready to spend the rest of her life with u,growing old together and tolerating your mess everyday. that I call evidence of LOVE

2 Likes

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Lovelynature(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
nawtielizzie:
datz d gal I told u about son...
stick 2 her
lol, if I catch you there grin
Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by ooshinibos: 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
deflower ? this is a weird language and archaic ..only Nigerian use this grammar :-)

1 Like

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by stingbreed(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Miztadynamix:

You might have a good point to a level but with the whole senerio my dear, there wasn't any particular reason why she would want to say she was a virgin when she is not. I wasn't looking for a virgin to have warranted her to tell me she was. I actually realized she never intended to even say it if not that I asked her based on the blood stains I saw. The room was dark and cozy with just the TV on and it all started while we were watching a nice movie under one crazy sleeky duvet lol.. It was crazy to have been imaging virgin matter.
Dude what the guy is trying to tell you is there is no way you would deflower a lady & not know it,, you for struggle small.. That girl may have been in her period or something... Or Maybe it's been a long time since she did it.. Guy forget cool matter, women can act o especially with a guy they just met & liked

2 Likes

Re: Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? by Qc1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Miztadynamix:

^^^

I'm going back home via BA tomorrow, gimme her info and I will talk to her for you, since you're not sure of what to do!grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time / Edo Men / After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.