Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend (34419 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia / 70-Year-Old Billionaire Poses With His 20-Year-Old Model Girlfriend (Photo) / SEE Neymar And His Beautiful Model Girlfriend, Bruna Marquezine Romantic PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by lurex2rhyme(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ymain:

virgin fr where

ireland
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by motherfucker: 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Actually, women can make decisions too on whom we want to settle down with....when men propose we have every right to say no if we want to undecided
lol... yeah, but at the end of the say, it's a man's world smiley
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by motherfucker: 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
dirtyslap:
na wa oo..you are ugly, heck you even look like a burnt offering, worse still you are rude and unintelligent. You still cursing out on people who are trying to educate you, I mean I don't get, why do ugly girls have anger issue. Ayam not understanding.
jesos grin shocked na person daughter u give dirty slap like this? Dude, yo living up to ya moniker. Easy tiger, easy tiger, take some water! cheesy
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Apelex(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
misspicy:

This site cannot be balanced with out their likes.....

Don't you think?

Very tru Miss.
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
Man's world indeed, where most of the men are powerless undecided tongue
motherfucker:
lol... yeah, but at the end of the say, it's a man's world smiley
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by sosa993: 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
motherfucker:

Tah... Tell me you have never dumped/ turned down a guy on the basis of presuming her has no good future, he doesn't look good, without trying to get to know him or his ambition.

On the second part. I have a very high emotional intelligence and I read meanings into everything people do. It is why I cant take back those girl because I already know what they are after but to them, I dont know.

I have my own rules, which might sound like I am too strict if I list them here. Because of the carelessness of most girls, they fail these rules.

so because a guy has money today means he'll never go broke. many Nigerian men need to change this annoying mentality of I have money now so she wants me, lmao. eh nawa

so now that a guy doesn't have money today he won't have money tommorow...... smh. Good luck with your rules. I wouldn't want to come here and start talking about the things I will do and I won't do because I wouldn't want to sound too perfect, I'll just leave you to imagination of who I am, when you certainly don't know nothing about me.

Am done arguing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by safarigirl(f): 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
kaboninc:

Hello Safarigirl,
Trust you're good. I've had contact with her. She contacted me though.
Thanks all the same.
okay, there's no problem then.
Glad you got in contact with her
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Codyt(m): 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
teejaypee:

sorry bout that.
No wahala

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by motherfucker: 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
sosa993:

so because a guy has money today means he'll never go broke. many Nigerian men need to change this annoying mentality of I have money now so she wants me, lmao. eh nawa

I don't know what you are driving at now and while you defend girls who are selfish for their own evil liable tendencies. I mean, is it my fault they concluded within themselves that "this one isn't fit for me"?

They all claim "I didnt know"as an excuse but I would be a bastard to buy into that.

Do you really think I am stupid? I mean, what could make someone who wasn't nice you in the past all of sudden is being friendly, loving, caring and what have you. Is my name not same as before? Did my skin colour change? Did my height change? What about my hair?

The third one said she owes me a hug and a kiss after last time I saved her asss for the 3rd time. This is someone that had continously turned me down even though we dated just 4 months and for more than 3 years cos I really loved her. She even turned me down a month before this incidence off assisting her when I brought up the issue of resolving it. So I asked her what kind of kiss, she said "official kiss". I laughed within me on hearing that.

So tell me, what changed? If she had accepted before she saw things I showed, I wouldn't have suspected. Nobody wants to suffer, including that guy they run away from but it take wisdom.

Do we have to "show", do we have give assistance to be accepted? Why can't we be accepted first, then its left for the girl to find out the ambition of man?

Even you who is boasting here like you are different would act same way if I approach you offline. You know why? I am not your usual show-boy. I am okay wearing shirt and just a trouser and even a slippers. You don't see me in midst of crowd and I do not keep much friends.

Like I was trying to start convo with a girl in my new area and she is already acting funny. She knows I have been staring at her for a while, making deep eye contacts with her and that's why. So I got her number from a friend of hers cos she isn't always around or I hardly moving much. When I finally revealed myself after some calls and chat, she started acting funny, "forming" I am busy, I don't know when I will have chance. I stopped bothering. But if she sees me with a "toy" tomorrow, she will want to act nice.

I don't know what you are driving at indirectly wishing I go broke. But missy, you have no idea where I am coming from and if that past couldn't burn me, what makes you think your "wishes " would? Do you know the kind mind inside me? Do you know burning desire inside me? Babe, even if I just 20k left in my account, before 30 days, I know what I can do.. There are some skills that make you invisible and beyond your peers.

The worse that would happen, is I fall terribly ill but I don't see that ever happening by God's grace.

so now that a guy doesn't have money today he won't have money tommorow...... smh. Good luck with your rules. I wouldn't want to come here and start talking about the things I will do and I won't do because I wouldn't want to sound too perfect, I'll just leave you to imagination of who I am, when you certainly don't know nothing about me.

Am done arguing.

I am in the most simple person you can find on earth, but most of these girls are damn selfish.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by sosa993: 7:07am On Oct 18, 2016
motherfucker:

I don't know what you are driving at now and while you defend girls who are selfish for their own evil liable tendencies. I mean, is it my fault they concluded within themselves that "this one isn't fit for me"?

They all claim "I didnt know"as an excuse but I would be a bastard to buy into that.

Do you really think I am stupid? I mean, what could make someone who wasn't nice you in the past all of sudden is being friendly, loving, caring and what have you. Is my name not same as before? Did my skin colour change? Did my height change? What about my hair?

The third one said she owes me a hug and a kiss after last time I saved her asss for the 3rd time. This is someone that had continously turned me down even though we dated just 4 months and for more than 3 years cos I really loved her. She even turned me down a month before this incidence off assisting her when I brought up the issue of resolving it. So I asked her what kind of kiss, she said "official kiss". I laughed within me on hearing that.

So tell me, what changed? If she had accepted before she saw things I showed, I wouldn't have suspected. Nobody wants to suffer, including that guy they run away from but it take wisdom.

Do we have to "show", do we have give assistance to be accepted? Why can't we be accepted first, then its left for the girl to find out the ambition of man?

Even you who is boasting here like you are different would act same way if I approach you offline. You know why? I am not your usual show-boy. I am okay wearing shirt and just a trouser and even a slippers. You don't see me in midst of crowd and I do not keep much friends.

Like I was trying to start convo with a girl in my new area and she is already acting funny. She knows I have been staring at her for a while, making deep eye contacts with her and that's why. So I got her number from a friend of hers cos she isn't always around or I hardly moving much. When I finally revealed myself after some calls and chat, she started acting funny, "forming" I am busy, I don't know when I will have chance. I stopped bothering. But if she sees me with a "toy" tomorrow, she will want to act nice.

I don't know what you are driving at indirectly wishing I go broke. But missy, you have no idea where I am coming from and if that past couldn't burn me, what makes you think your "wishes " would? Do you know the kind mind inside me? Do you know burning desire inside me? Babe, even if I just 20k left in my account, before 30 days, I know what I can do.. There are some skills that make you invisible and beyond your peers.

The worse that would happen, is I fall terribly ill but I don't see that ever happening by God's grace.

I am in the most simple person you can find on earth, but most of these girls are damn selfish.

why would your life issues bother me really do I even know you, and do I care whatever happens to you? abosolutely no, if you had read what I wrote very carefully you would have seen where I wrote on behalf of the broke guys that might still have a bright future, please try and understand a write up properly before quoting.I don't like unnecessarily arguement. why would I be defending your ex girlfriends who obviously have issues.....I answered your previous post about me dumping a guy cos of money, you don't know me and stop acting like you know all. read my post again you would see very clearly where I was talking about broke guys that might still become rich in future.

so how is it my problem with what you have in your account or what your ex girlfriends did to you, or you think you are the only one an Ex did bad things to.

Am out of here, I don forget say this place na romance section where insults fly up and about.
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by sosa993: 7:09am On Oct 18, 2016
motherfucker:

why would your life issues bother me really do I even know you, and do I care whatever happens to you? abosolutely no, if you had read what I wrote very carefully you would have seen where I wrote on behalf of the broke guys that might still have a bright future, please try and understand a write up properly before quoting.I don't like unnecessarily arguement. why would I be defending your ex girlfriends who obviously have issues.....I answered your previous post about me dumping a guy cos of money, you don't know me and stop acting like you know all. read my post again you would see very clearly where I was talking about broke guys that might still become rich in future.

so how is it my problem with what you have in your account or what your ex girlfriends did to you, or you think you are the only one an Ex did bad things to. oh have forgotten we girls are the devils. and you are not the only one who has an Ex that came back begging.

Romance section I hail thee!!!!!!!!!!!

Am out of here, I don forget say this place na romance section where insults fly up and about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2016
judeefcc:
[size=15pt]ugly herbie27

na wa oo..you are ugly, heck you even look like a burnt offering, worse still you are rude and unintelligent. You still cursing out on people who are trying to educate you, I mean I don't get, why do ugly girls have anger issue. Ayam not understanding--dirtyslap 2016 [/size]
Sheybi you know you no get sense angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2016
Aderola15:

Sheybi you know you no get sense angry grin
grin
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Flashh: 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
misspicy:
The last paragraph is the most important sef cheesy
.I slept off,saw your call this morning Docky wink
OK then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance As He Does Press-Up In Pre-Wedding Photo / Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.