Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend (34406 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia / 70-Year-Old Billionaire Poses With His 20-Year-Old Model Girlfriend (Photo) / SEE Neymar And His Beautiful Model Girlfriend, Bruna Marquezine Romantic PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
judeefcc:
herbie27 done kiss plenty cheesy frogs always mix with their kind
Go sit on a hot transformer dude , you are not needed here smiley

Ain't entertaining pests tonight. undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by EmperorLee(m): 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
judeefcc:
them wan kill herbie ooo look wetin diva talk cheesy

Hahaahaha Make I no shook mouth, na girls talk. Na to dey enjoy from corner grin
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
bbmpin:
Subjectifying women!

impressive manual for empty heads!

There is no "how to manual" be yourself!

if he doesnt like you then he isnt worth your time, this poo is for small-minded girls #garbage
Mr fuji garbage cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Go sit on a hot transformer dude , you are not needed here smiley

Ain't entertaining pests tonight. undecided
according to my boss, you are not but warbling trash cheesy [size=15pt]bbmpin God bless you 10000 times [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27:
Really?.
Do you guys really do all that for bfs?...channel that energy into doing something more realistic for yourselves and when a good man comes knocking you can go to the mountains for him in his house as a wife.
I couldn't have agreed more with the bbm guy.
[b]Lolz my dear come down from your high horses unless you are not ready for a serious relationship,I'd understand if you are still a student living life,then her post is not for you.But for serious ladies who have found and are with reasonable men who treats them like the queen they are,its absolutely needed for them to show what they have,how will he know what you can do,if you don't show him?
You say when a good man comes knocking,babe you must live in Disney land grin,are you saying a good man will fall down from heaven and see through you? grin

You crossed out
1)Save his money,how will any man whether good or bad know you are a good woman,if you don't help him save and invest and you just help him squander it all,in the name of eating,shopping and living large?

2)Go to mountain/pray and fast; unless you are an atheist,you cannot rule out the use of prayers in a relationship.
Pray for him,when you pray for him,you are praying for you both, let him know,you are capable of battling spiritual warfare,marriage which is the goal of relationships is not sleep and wakeup matter.

Of course all these should be for a man who Worths it and realize the importance of things you do. You can't fold your arms and wait for a man to take laziness from you in the name of love[/b]

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
judeefcc:
herbie27 done kiss plenty cheesy frogs always mix with their kind
Shut the fvckup and bounce undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
judeefcc:
herbie.27 done kiss plenty cheesy frogs always mix with their kind
cheesy cheesy You won't blame her, getting angry unnecessarily.
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by PARAHH(f): 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

makes no sense to me.
I believe it's so much more easier if you date a guy you share common interests with than getting involved with some dude you have nothing in common with and you find yourself bending over backwards just to be involved in some parts of his life.

Sharing a common interest with a guy is cool but haven't differences and blending then together is way cooler... If y'all have everything in common the relationship becomes too common you guys get stuck in circles it becomes boring, you can predict what the other will do in 6 months to come automatically boredom sets in, no fun, no anticipation of the next move, no spark, no fire.. Yes there should be a common interest but there should be a difference that makes the difference

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27:
As always!.
That's quit a personality you noticed and i haven't noticed your excesses. cheesy

Easily getting piqued when mentioned, and resorting to name calling...i don't do bitches!.

Like i said, since you want to be a mean girl...Laveda's write up is ok but yours is the dumbest from a girl.

If you keep praying and fasting all day and nyts for bfs, how much fasting and prayers will you end up doing?.

Ahahahahah

You won't wanna go that lane with me lady, t

You sounded like a desperate girl looking for who to wife her.
You know what, I will not flaw my principle because of you,

I don't engage in brawl with ladies. You aint even worth it.

.Your comment shows you are a kid, so holla me when you see your first stain smiley

Keep kissing frogs around, when you reach 50 you will be transferred to a zoo.

Ps : The mountain talk was a joke. Something your over anxious hormone missed .

Shalow.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
The last one tho.. i know this Bae that once asked her Bf for camp fare, she said her Dad was broke grin grin

Seriously. . Who does that? grin
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:

.Your comment shows you are a kid, so holla me when you see your first stain smiley

Shalow.
Oto nah.

Na me go dey beg you now cheesy
Herbie you sef,e do.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by EmperorLee(m): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:

It's not even a bad idea sef, if the lady is a virtuous one of course.

4 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
misspicy:

[b]Lolz my dear come down from your high horses unless you are not ready for a serious relationship,I'd understand if you are still a student living life,then her post is not for you.But for serious ladies who have found and are with reasonable men who treats them like the queen they are,its absolutely needed for them to show what they have,how will he know what you can do,if you don't show him?
You say when a good man comes knocking,babe you must live in Disney land grin,are you saying a good man will fall down from heaven and see through you? grin

You crossed out
1)Save his money,how will any man whether good or bad know you are a good woman,if you don't help him save and invest and you just help him squander it all,in the name of eating,shopping and living large?

2)Go to mountain/pray and fast; unless you are an atheist,you cannot rule out the use of prayers in a relationship.
Pray for him,when you pray for him,you are praying for you both, let him know,you are capable of battling spiritual warfare,marriage which is the goal of relationships is not sleep and wakeup matter.

Of course all these should be for a man who Worths it and realize the importance of things you do. You can't fold your arms and wait for a man to take laziness from you in the name of love[/b]
Lol.
You don't have to type in bold to pass a message...i hold a contrary opinion to all you just stated.

#peace.

5 Likes

bbmpin:

I don't engage in conversations with warbling trash, try the next guy! #pertinent

lol

1 Like

EmperorLee:

Pastor Lee of laive cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
misspicy:

You crossed out

Help me tell her ooooo smiley smiley

Sometimes I wonder what some ladies can offer guys other than their body.

The way she aired her opinion was even wrong.

AMA repeat my points 10000000 times.

7 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by EmperorLee(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aderola15:

Pastor Lee of laive cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bless you my sister in the Lord cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27:
Lol.
You don't have to type in bold to pass a message...i hold a contrary opinion to all you just stated.

#peace.
Herbie love, lerre goan gist on the otherside kiss. This recession dey do people one kind cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Ymain(f): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
my pussy keeps all the guyswink

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

He tire me aswear !!!

Anyways, Shit happens smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
[i]lemme add this
Look Better (Than His Future Girlfriend) wink
A good girlfriend always gives her best to look beautiful
for her man. Men are visual creatures. We like a woman that looks good, that’s obvious. So take care of your looks. You don’t have to look like a supermodel – not at all, just look the best you can, use body lotion, have soft, silky smooth skin that he wants to kiss around the clock.
Keep things fresh, and stay as beautiful as you were when
you just met – even better, work on yourself to become even more beautiful (physically). You can hate him for wanting this, but that’s a reality. It’s not like you’re attracted to elephants…undecided

Can You Even Boil An Egg? Don’t lie grin
The path to a man’s heart isn’t that complicated. You need to be amazing in bed, and cook him delicious meals

Appreciate Him And You’ll Get It All Back (and Then
some) wink

He needs to know and feel that you appreciate his efforts.
When he is nice to you, when he makes you feel loved and
special, let him know that you value him and that he’s important to you. It will make him feel better about himself
and your relationship.
Guys just want to make you happy. Seriously. The happier
you are the more effort he’ll put into keeping you that way.
When you’re sad, he’ll feel like a failure. So, instead of telling him what makes you sad, always remind him what makes you happy – you’ll see, he’ll work round the clock to give you more of it.

Get a life.
Life is unpredictable and can work in the strangest of ways.
You cannot calculate everything. Today, you love your
boyfriend, maybe your future husband, but tomorrow? Who
knows? You don’t know if you’ll still love him 5 years from
now.
Things change. You change, he changes – you might grow to
love each other more and more, but also less.That’s why you should have a life outside of your relationship. You need to be busy with your life, progressing, growing as a person, growing in your career, networking and meeting new people, maintaining friendships and creating new one’s. Because you don’t want to get depended on anyone, not too much at least. Not emotionally, not
financially. It’s a psychological burden for both of you, in a
way.

Give Him (Enough) Space, Don’t Be a Psycho-Chick.
A good girlfriend gives a guy space. You can’t be over-
demanding. Some women try to keep a guy by calling him
24/7 and being overly clingy – this won’t work for long.
Sooner or later, he’ll get fed up and he’ll want to break free
by breaking up.
Instead of putting pressure on him, checking on him, where
is he, why is he there, who is he with, when will he be home,
why he did this and not that etc. why he didn’t pick up?
Instead of doing that, chillax, and let him be free (within)
your relationship undecided

Develop a Pleasing Personality.
The women men love most, are the one’s that naturally have a pleasing (not demanding, negative, nagging all day)
personality. A lady with a “pleasing personality” puts your pleasure first.....lemme stop here wink
[/b]

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:
my pussy keeps all the guyswink
Wereh ni babe yii sha cheesy

# no_offense

5 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
misspicy:

Oto nah.

Na me go dey beg you now cheesy
Herbie you sef,e do.
Am cool sis.

I have nothing against nobody. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Ymain(f): 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
adepeter26:

Wereh ni babe yii sha cheesy

# no_offense

it does
jst ask ur dadwink
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Shalow.
Here we go again... cheesy
Why is your adrenaline responding so rapidly with negativity.

I barely engage on e-brawls, and won't grace your stupidity with my comments from now henceforth because is obvious you're ageing and desperate to hold a guy down and had to type rubbish.

You don't need to turn into a prayer warrior for a husband to come, it happens you don't need to do all you listed for a man to propose, build a career for yourself...is not how much you pray for bfs that will end you a husband.

12 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lawlahdey:
The last one tho.. i know this Bae that once asked her Bf for camp fare, she said her Dad was broke grin grin

Seriously. . Who does that? grin
Lmao. A girl with a broke dad cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
Mr fuji garbage cheesy cheesy
indomie girl why you dey find my boss trouble angry make i no start with you ooooo
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aderola15:

Herbie love, lerre goan gist on the otherside kiss. This recession dey do people one kind cheesy wink
cheesy cheesy Better!.
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by misspicy(f): 9:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27:
Lol.

#peace.
E be like say your blood dey hot,come block your eyes join grin
Aunty,every of my posts is in bold,even the owner of the lowest IQ on NL knows that.

That said, you have your opinion,which you are entitled to,I am only helping you to see the larger picture of what she typed.If it still doesn't make sense to you,no be fight,just use your brain talk am,some of us were once the crazy ones on nairaland grin so this rudeness is uncalled for.

PS: Aderola15 me and you get talk o,how can we connect grin

11 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
misspicy:

E be like say your blood dey hot,come block your eyes join grin
Aunty,every of my posts is in bold,even the owner of the lowest IQ on NL knows that.

That said, you have your opinion,which you are entitled to,I am only helping you to see the larger picture of what she typed.If it still doesn't make sense to you,no be fight,just use your brain talk am,some of us were once the crazy ones on nairaland grin so this rudeness is uncalled for.

PS: Aderola.15 me and you get talk o,how can we connect grin
Oh plz!, go back and read your colleague's post...you will realize she started on a bad note.

2 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
herbie27:
Here we go again... cheesy
Why is your adrenaline responding so rapidly with negativity.

I barely engage on e-brawls, and won't grace your stupidity with my comments from now henceforth because is obvious you're ageing and desperate to hold a guy down and had to type rubbish.

You don't need to turn into a prayer warrior for a husband to come, it happens you don't need to do all you listed for a man to propose, build a career for yourself...is not how much you pray for bfs that will end you a husband.
Kiddo just liked and shared your comment now.

Are you happy now ? smiley

Good lets move on smiley cool

4 Likes

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Presh900(m): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
this thread looks interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? / What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.