Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life (4119 Views)

I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / I Am Impotent & Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by schumastic(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
AuroraB:
grin You don talk sense for once grin lipsrsealed

I kid, I kid, I kid embarassed

why do i get this feeling you are hiding behind this moniker n your message is confusing, also why the blushing undecided undecided
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by AuroraB(f): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
schumastic:

why do i get this feeling you are hiding behind this moniker n your message is confusing, also why the blushing undecided undecided
Ha! Na play I dey ooo cheesy. No vex, mbok undecided
Is that 'blushing'? Thought it's 'embarrassing' emoji sad
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by schumastic(m): 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
AuroraB:
Ha! Na play I dey ooo cheesy. No vex, mbok undecided
Is that 'blushing'? Thought it's 'embarrassing' emoji sad

lol, wa does i kid, i kid, mean?

n if you say the emoji means to be embarrassed, then what were u embarrassed about?
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by AuroraB(f): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
schumastic:

lol, wa does i kid, i kid, mean?
I was kidding.
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by schumastic(m): 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
AuroraB:
I was kidding.

oh, first time hearing that..anyway aurora is that your real name?
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by AuroraB(f): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
schumastic:

oh, first time hearing that..anyway aurora is that your real name?
Not my name at all.
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by sirliu(m): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
I'll give you some advice, but I don't know if you will follow it.

The main reason you don't currently really have friends and a girlfriend is probably your vibe. You probably are not good at reading social cues or making social interactions. So you are going to set yourself some goals.

1. Make it a point every week to say hello to a stranger and give them a honest complement. It does not matter whether it is a guy or lady. But make sure you vary who you do it to. Have a good smile on your face while you do so. Don't be in a hurry when you say hi. Say it patiently and with as much confidence as you can muster. You will eventually get very good at it and notice that some of the people you say hi to will want to converse with you. Note: Don't complement their looks or physical attribute. You can just say "Hello. I like your shoes. Where did you get it from. I want something like that." OR "Hello. You have a good dress sense. What tailor do you use" OR "Hello. I like the way you smile.". If you can't find a complement, just say "Hello. Just wanted to stop you and say Hi. I hope you have a nice day." Eventually, you will be making longer conversations with strangers

2. Expand your social circle. Start attending events like weddings, events, parties, learning workshops and places where people tend to interact. Most people date others in their social circle rather than strangers they met on the street. Most people also make friends from social circles. It is a natural way of making friends.

3. Make it a point to always look good, dress well, brush your teeth and smell nice. People will naturally gravitate towards you if you look good, no matter how ugly you may think you are.

4. Even the best players get rejected by women regularly. The difference between people who are successful in life and with women is that they sit down and dissect what they did wrong and correct those mistakes. Don't take rejection personally.

5. Just enjoy life. When you enjoy life, people will gravitate towards you.

1 Like

Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin Dude must still be a virgin grin
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
[size=15pt]That's simply telling you that you're not meeting the right ones yet... stop worrying yourself.
Reach me www.romanticpie.com
[/size]
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by schumastic(m): 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
AuroraB:
Not my name at all.

can i ask a ?
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by klexycole(m): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
orieoda:
When I was like u, I was busy building my career/future....now that God has partly answered my prayers, I'm the one running from women!
Oromi jo bi owe, ologbon loleye grin

That's a good one sir. smiley
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by AuroraB(f): 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
schumastic:

can i ask a ?
Ummmmm...maybe cry
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by schumastic(m): 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
AuroraB:
Ummmmm...maybe cry
have you ever been in that situation when you are sad but can't pin it to anything what so ever, if yes what did you do to phase of that moment?
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by AuroraB(f): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
schumastic:

have you ever been in that situation when you are sad but can't pin it to anything what so ever, if yes what did you do to phase of that moment?
I've not pulled through grin
It's been a journey. I hope the light I see from my point in this tunnel ain't a Train coming smiley
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by schumastic(m): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
AuroraB:
I've not pulled through grin
It's been a journey. I hope the light I see from my point in this tunnel ain't a Train coming smiley

you keep writing in parables..i asked that ? cus i wanted to know wat to do but i guess you can't b of help.
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by AuroraB(f): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
schumastic:

you keep writing in parables..i asked that ? cus i wanted to know wat to do but i guess you can't b of help.
Oh, sorry. My family's been of immense help and support. Work takes my mind off things. I got friends whom I may never have met that have become more like family too. Then Nairaland. Keeps my mind off things...really. No matter what you are going through, believe you'll remember it someday and smile. Let that drive.
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Winnelyn:
age 22 nd you still living with ya parent op tell me why I shouldn't avoid you? Op you need to focus more on your education and your future first relax and watch girls come for you instead.. having a girlfriend shouldn't be your num one priority

You mean to say,A guy still sharing same Roof with His Parents/Guardian at the Age of 22 shouldn't be taken serious?
is that your school of Thought?

1 Like

Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by schumastic(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
AuroraB:
Oh, sorry. My family's been of immense help and support. Work takes my mind off things. I got friends whom I may never have met that have become more like family too. Then Nairaland. Keeps my mind off things...really. No matter what you are going through, believe you'll remember it someday and smile. Let that drive.

thanks i really appreciate.
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
sirliu:

The main reason you don't currently really have friends and a girlfriend is probably your vibe. You probably are not good at reading social cues or making social interactions. So you are going to set yourself some goals.

1. Make it a point every week to say hello to a stranger and give them a honest complement. It does not matter whether it is a guy or lady. But make sure you vary who you do it to. Have a good smile on your face while you do so. Don't be in a hurry when you say hi. Say it patiently and with as much confidence as you can muster. You will eventually get very good at it and notice that some of the people you say hi to will want to converse with you. Note: Don't complement their looks or physical attribute. You can just say "Hello. I like your shoes. Where did you get it from. I want something like that." OR "Hello. You have a good dress sense. What tailor do you use" OR "Hello. I like the way you smile.". If you can't find a complement, just say "Hello. Just wanted to stop you and say Hi. I hope you have a nice day." Eventually, you will be making longer conversations with strangers

2. Expand your social circle. Start attending events like weddings, events, parties, learning workshops and places where people tend to interact. Most people date others in their social circle rather than strangers they met on the street. Most people also make friends from social circles. It is a natural way of making friends.

3. Make it a point to always look good, dress well, brush your teeth and smell nice. People will naturally gravitate towards you if you look good, no matter how ugly you may think you are.

4. Even the best players get rejected by women regularly. The difference between people who are successful in life and with women is that they sit down and dissect what they did wrong and correct those mistakes. Don't take rejection personally.

Nice Shot.
concise and well Detailed.

1 Like

Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by AuroraB(f): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
schumastic:

thanks i really appreciate.
You welcome.
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Ejimaa: 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
hello dear,i think I really feel your pain and for those saying God's appointed time,i want to ask,when is the God's appointed time? believe me guys,everyday of our life,is God's appointed time and what u make of it,it was count. there's no future anywhere,every day that comes, is a future. dear brother,though u are young to be this frustrated but I understand what it means to be lonely at heart,iwill advice u like someone said earlier,be free when meeting a girl/lady,delete that tense of love, start on a mutual friend note,play when is necessary,joke when is needed,help if u can,dress well,talk less,listen more,be who you are and don't try to play a smart game,don't profess love all the time,it will make a girl see u as a mature,let ur action speak and not your mouth,,,I belt u,u wouldn't know how it will happen(love),,then the journey starts from there and don't forget to always ask God for help if u are serious of what u posted ........He we give u spirit of boldness and not of fear,,,go and succeed
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by schumastic(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
AuroraB:
You welcome.

aii troublemaker, hope to see you around some other time.
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
sirliu:

Thanks bro. This is motivating and helpful
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by AuroraB(f): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
schumastic:

aii troublemaker, hope to see you around some other time.
Yep, see ya grin
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
cry cry cry

I don't know why girls are avoiding me. I'm based in Delta state, warri precisely. I have been single and lonley for over 4 years now. I'm 22, almost done with school. I have a successful hustle that gives me good income to take care of myself well, though still living with my parents, for the past 4 years I have only dated one girl, since we broke I have not been able to date any woman again, I'm crying here because he for no pain me if say I be worwor guy, I'm a very cute guy, but low self esteem from rejection don turn me to shy person I cannot even upload my picture anymore, I'm dying from loneliness here cry cry my dream was to settle down by the age of 24, my brothers all married early and living happily.

I didn't ask for a very beautiful girl. A normal girl who is fine averagely is what I want, not too much to ask.

I don't know where I have offended the Gods I'm not a bad person at all. I have humbled myself all thru my life to the point I am now.... The small money self I no see any body to flex am with. Even guys I no get. No friends at all.

Please help me I'm frustrated here, I want a girlfriend, who i can marry, I just want to live life with my woman and be happy and have kids.

But that dream is crumbling, 100 out of 100 girls have rejected me for no reason. Some don't even answer me.. cry cry I kissed a girl who never said yes to me if she would date me or not. She just left without saying anything, till today cry

I don't know what to do .... I feel like there is nothing for me any more. Loneliness is killing me. I'm frustrated and feeled with bitter ness, filled with agony.

*tears* I know people might insult me, but it's fine. U won't know how I feel.

I am not a player. Good things never happen to good people. I see rugged looking guys with nice girlfriends. I die inside of me... Each time I see a guy and a girl having fun together.. cry cry

They say every man has a woman but I don't think there is any one meant for me. I have tried online dating they didn't even answer any of my messages. I have deleted my Facebook account out of frustration. I feel like a total stranger in this odd world. cry
same with me buh i still have hope, u may be worrying urself for nothing, just calm down
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ejimaa:
hello dear,i think I really feel your pain and for those saying God's appointed time,i want to ask,when is the God's appointed time? believe me guys,everyday of our life,is God's appointed time and what u make of it,it was count. there's no future anywhere,every day that comes, is a future. dear brother,though u are young to be this frustrated but I understand what it means to be lonely at heart,iwill advice u like someone said earlier,be free when meeting a girl/lady,delete that tense of love, start on a mutual friend note,play when is necessary,joke when is needed,help if u can,dress well,talk less,listen more,be who you are and don't try to play a smart game,don't profess love all the time,it will make a girl see u as a mature,let ur action speak and not your mouth,,,I belt u,u wouldn't know how it will happen(love),,then the journey starts from there and don't forget to always ask God for help if u are serious of what u posted ........He we give u spirit of boldness and not of fear,,,go and succeed

Thanks my friend.
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Kenshinmunac(m): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
Zceesneh:
same with me buh i still have hope, u may be worrying urself for nothing, just calm down

Lol bro. I don try calm down but if I see guy and him babe together he dey be like say I wan sick... That kind tin..
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by kullozone(m): 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
Winnelyn:
age 22 nd you still living with ya parent op tell me why I shouldn't avoid you? Op you need to focus more on your education and your future first relax and watch girls come for you instead.. having a girlfriend shouldn't be your num one priority

Lots of guys under 22years are still living with their parents... And they still have hot babes, so that's not the issue. If he's broke then it might be an issue though.
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by nowpresence(f): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
Feel the fear and do it anyway.
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Lol bro. I don try calm down but if I see guy and him babe together he dey be like say I wan sick... That kind tin..
guy, just calm down, am a very shy guy buh each time i want to woo a girl, i will memorize my wooing lines throughout that day, if she turn u down, be friends with her, anygirl u woo will have this feelings that u want sex from her, if she reject u just be friends with her, some girls like to start with friendship, u can walk with a girl both of you together tomorrow, girls are used to wooing lines so if she rejects u, being a friend to buh not too nice
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
Zceesneh:
guy, just calm down, am a very shy guy buh each time i want to woo a girl, i will memorize my wooing lines throughout that day, if she turn u down, be friends with her, anygirliitwoo will have this feelings that u want sex from her, if she reject u just be friends with her, some girls like to start with friendship, u can walk with a girl both of you together tomorrow, girls are used to wooing lines so if she rejects u, being a friend to buh not too nice

Aiit no p
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by jessetom(m): 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
@Kenshinmunac

Don't feel frustrated brother. I am in the same situation as you, but I don't see it as a punishment. I am 20, in my penultimate year of university. I have dated just one girl since the day I was as born. Love is one thing that I don't easily (or maybe never) come by. It feels like it's not meant for people like me.

I am introverted. I am not that outgoing, not that handsome, not so rich, but not broke, not so funny(but sarcastically humourous a bit), I read books a lot, l am not into trends that my mates are in. I have good fashion sense and hygiene. I'm not good at conversations with people. I am 5ft9'(not tall), I am not having lots of things that ladies want, I'm a mess, literally.

But you know what, upon all my flaws and unprecedented great records of bad luck that I've been having with women(one just happened last week), I'm not in a hurry to get involved in a relationship, to get a girlfriend, to find love.

Instead I search for happiness, personal happiness, I try to be happy. And in that search I believe the right kind of love I deserve will locate me, the kind of love that will be two-sided, where I will not settle for less, the right kind of love. The one that will align with my purpose in life.

Although, at times I feel like a total looser when I see my mates all having dates, but I will not allow that shift my focus in life or lower the bar of my standard or expectations for a relationship. Or make me settle for whatever comes by.

Bros don't be eager, don't be in a rush to get hooked up!
You are special too. They just don't see it. Good thing you have not settled for less already.

Just be happy!
Just like me!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are You Single? / Who Is A Cheap Girl? See Pics / Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.