Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life (4121 Views)

I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / I Am Impotent & Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Kenshinmunac(m): 12:13am On Dec 20, 2016
jessetom:
@Kenshinmunac

Don't feel frustrated brother. I am in the same situation as you, but I don't see it as a punishment. I am 20, in my penultimate year of university. I have dated just one girl since the day I was as born. Love is one thing that I don't easily (or maybe never) come by. It feels like it's not meant for people like me.

I am introverted. I am not that outgoing, not that handsome, not so rich, but not broke, not so funny(but sarcastically humourous a bit), I read books a lot, l am not into trends that my mates are in. I have good fashion sense and hygiene. I'm not good at conversations with people. I am 5ft9'(not tall), I am not having lots of things that ladies want, I'm a mess, literally.

But you know what, upon all my flaws and unprecedented great records of bad luck that I've been having with women(one just happened last week), I'm not in a hurry to get involved in a relationship, to get a girlfriend, to find love.

Instead I search for happiness, personal happiness, I try to be happy. And in that search I believe the right kind of love I deserve will locate me, the kind of love that will be two-sided, where I will not settle for less, the right kind of love. The one that will align with my purpose in life.

Although, at times I feel like a total looser when I see my mates all having dates, but I will not allow that shift my focus in life or lower the bar of my standard or expectations for a relationship. Or make me settle for whatever comes by.

Bros don't be eager, don't be in a rush to get hooked up!
You are special too. They just don't see it. Good thing you have not settled for less already.

Just be happy!
Just like me!

Eyha bro, thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Continue With This Type Of Guy / Olanikpekus - The Girl I Almost Killed With My BIG Dick / :'( Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.