Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life (4120 Views)

I'm finished! My Girlfriend Has Jazzed Me. / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / I Am Impotent & Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
cry cry cry

I don't know why girls are avoiding me. I'm based in Delta state, warri precisely. I have been single and lonley for over 4 years now. I'm 22, almost done with school. I have a successful hustle that gives me good income to take care of myself well, though still living with my parents, for the past 4 years I have only dated one girl, since we broke I have not been able to date any woman again, I'm crying here because he for no pain me if say I be worwor guy, I'm a very cute guy, but low self esteem from rejection don turn me to shy person I cannot even upload my picture anymore, I'm dying from loneliness here cry cry my dream was to settle down by the age of 24, my brothers all married early and living happily.

I didn't ask for a very beautiful girl. A normal girl who is fine averagely is what I want, not too much to ask.

I don't know where I have offended the Gods I'm not a bad person at all. I have humbled myself all thru my life to the point I am now.... The small money self I no see any body to flex am with. Even guys I no get. No friends at all.

Please help me I'm frustrated here, I want a girlfriend, who i can marry, I just want to live life with my woman and be happy and have kids.

But that dream is crumbling, 100 out of 100 girls have rejected me for no reason. Some don't even answer me.. cry cry I kissed a girl who never said yes to me if she would date me or not. She just left without saying anything, till today cry

I don't know what to do .... I feel like there is nothing for me any more. Loneliness is killing me. I'm frustrated and feeled with bitter ness, filled with agony.

*tears* I know people might insult me, but it's fine. U won't know how I feel.

I am not a player. Good things never happen to good people. I see rugged looking guys with nice girlfriends. I die inside of me... Each time I see a guy and a girl having fun together.. cry cry

They say every man has a woman but I don't think there is any one meant for me. I have tried online dating they didn't even answer any of my messages. I have deleted my Facebook account out of frustration. I feel like a total stranger in this odd world. cry
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
SET A GOAL SUCH AS THIS "FROM NOW ON, I WILL TOAST ANY AND EVERY GIRL I COME ACROSS".PURSUE YOUR GOAL AS IF YOUR BREATH IS DEPENDENT ON IT...U MAY JAM YOUR LUCK

DISCLAIMER:ITS A BAD ADVICE,FOLLOW IT N GET FULFILED OR DESTROYED

2 Likes

Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by drmikeadams(m): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
make me ur coach,,and i will show u how to bang them beautiful beauties... grin grin grin..
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Burgerlomo: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Do you go to Church or Mosque? If not do it and try to join any group there, and I believe your story will change for good, and be very careful not to elevate your blood pressure (Hypertension) because of too much thinking which will later be a big issue when the problem you're facing now later disappeared tomorrow. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by grad2012(f): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
Would u relax and stop worrying cause it never pays but only worsens the matter, to me you are just stressing over nothing. When the right time comes every thing will fall in place u are just 22.

3 Likes

Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by eneez(m): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
eat healthy, exercise, make money. ull b d one rejecting dem
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Presh900(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
You don't need a girlfriend to be alright.. Go out there have fun,go out of ur way and befriend people, join chuch groups,volunteer,and make more money ..believe me everything will fall into place. PS: If you have body odour ,these tips are not for you..

2 Likes

Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Winnelyn(f): 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
age 22 nd you still living with ya parent op tell me why I shouldn't avoid you? Op you need to focus more on your education and your future first relax and watch girls come for you instead.. having a girlfriend shouldn't be your num one priority
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by orieoda(m): 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
When I was like u, I was busy building my career/future....now that God has partly answered my prayers, I'm the one running from women!
Oromi jo bi owe, ologbon loleye grin

1 Like

Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Skykid1208(m): 12:29am On Oct 17, 2016
I feel your Pain Bro!
Am also single like you bro and am also handsome (at least that's what they say) but Very single and sometimes Lonely, am just 20 but I know at the right time the right lady would come around, I would advice you to 4get relationship matters 4 now until after school ,that's what I've decided to do.
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:37am On Oct 17, 2016
Winnelyn:
age 22 nd you still living with ya parent op tell me why I shouldn't avoid you? Op you need to focus more on your education and your future first relax and watch girls come for you instead.. having a girlfriend shouldn't be your num one priority

Living with my parents is not the issue...

I have my own small apartment.

I live with them because I feel lonely.

How do you expect me to stay in my own apartment all alone with nobody? cry

1 Like

Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:38am On Oct 17, 2016
Skykid1208:
I feel your Pain Bro!
Am also single like you bro and am also handsome (at least that's what they say) but Very single and sometimes Lonely, am just 20 but I know at the right time the right lady would come around, I would advice you to 4get relationship matters 4 now until after school ,that's what I've decided to do.

Ok bro, thanks..
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:41am On Oct 17, 2016
Burgerlomo:
Do you go to Church or Mosque? If not do it and try to join any group there, and I believe your story will change for good, and be very careful not to elevate your blood pressure (Hypertension) because of too much thinking which will later be a big issue when the problem you're facing now later disappeared tomorrow. Good luck

Thanks
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:41am On Oct 17, 2016
orieoda:
When I was like u, I was busy building my career/future....now that God has partly answered my prayers, I'm the one running from women!
Oromi jo bi owe, ologbon loleye grin

I'm graduating next year...
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:42am On Oct 17, 2016
DESNAT:
SET A GOAL SUCH AS THIS "FROM NOW ON, I WILL TOAST ANY AND EVERY GIRL I COME ACROSS".PURSUE YOUR GOAL AS IF YOUR BREATH IS DEPENDENT ON IT...U MAY JAM YOUR LUCK

DISCLAIMER:ITS A BAD ADVICE,FOLLOW IT N GET FULFILED OR DESTROYED

Okay cry I will try, thanks
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 17, 2016
You have
-a successful hustle
-Steady income
-Educated
-claims to be good looking (that means average looking)
-about to graduate (@22 for that matter)
-and you still have low self esteem?

MYb you should move out of your parents house and rent yours if you have enough disposable income.
Maybe being with you parents gives you too much restriction, specially if they are conservatives.

Kenshinmunac:
cry cry cry
I don't know why girls are avoiding me. I'm based in Delta state, warri precisely. I have been single and lonley for over 4 years now. I'm 22, almost done with school. I have a successful hustle that gives me good income to take care of myself well, though still living with my parents, for the past 4 years I have only dated one girl, since we broke I have not been able to date any woman again, I'm crying here because he for no pain me if say I be worwor guy, I'm a very cute guy, but low self esteem from rejection don turn me to shy person I cannot even upload my picture anymore, I'm dying from loneliness here cry cry my dream was to settle down by the age of 24, my brothers all married early and living happily.
I didn't ask for a very beautiful girl. A normal girl who is fine averagely is what I want, not too much to ask.
I don't know where I have offended the Gods I'm not a bad person at all. I have humbled myself all thru my life to the point I am now.... The small money self I no see any body to flex am with. Even guys I no get. No friends at all.
Please help me I'm frustrated here, I want a girlfriend, who i can marry, I just want to live life with my woman and be happy and have kids.
But that dream is crumbling, 100 out of 100 girls have rejected me for no reason. Some don't even answer me.. cry cry I kissed a girl who never said yes to me if she would date me or not. She just left without saying anything, till today cry
I don't know what to do .... I feel like there is nothing for me any more. Loneliness is killing me. I'm frustrated and feeled with bitter ness, filled with agony.
*tears* I know people might insult me, but it's fine. U won't know how I feel.
I am not a player. Good things never happen to good people. I see rugged looking guys with nice girlfriends. I die inside of me... Each time I see a guy and a girl having fun together.. cry cry
They say every man has a woman but I don't think there is any one meant for me. I have tried online dating they didn't even answer any of my messages. I have deleted my Facebook account out of frustration. I feel like a total stranger in this odd world. cry
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 17, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Okay cry I will try, thanks
The right lady will come at the appointed time. Just try and be positive about everything.
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by glowshine(f): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2016
Hello poster. I feel your pain cuz I've felt that way before. When I was in primary school, I was so shy to talk, I found it hard to talk to both girls and boys because I always didn't know how to start the conversation so basically when it was break time, I'd sit down in class and I'm sure the teachers were worried. I usually had to bribe my seat partner to follow me to buy stuffs to eat. It was that bad. I think this all started because from childhood,i had always been kept indoors. Now how did I break from this?? I started trying my best to talk to people (classmates in secondary school). How? By looking for a common interest shared between myself and the other person and simply listening so I can learn something new from that person,also voicing out my opinions too. Then I learnt something. People want to be loved. Give love to receive love but don't be too desperate for friendship or love

3 Likes

Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by teepsee(f): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2016
Op from your write up you not looking for just a girlfriend, you looking for a lover. I will give you this little advice.

You have been approaching girls for love sake and with that you tend not to get any cause they already know ur motive.

Why not try this, approach them all with just the intention of meeting them, and nothing more, don't even collect number. Just for meeting up, try that in any fine or averaged fine girls you come around.

Then if you see them another day without u looking for them just coincidence, you still try and strike a conversation. Do that till you know she will give her number once u demand and still keep it as friend.

Won't go further, but i rather say you also try to face ur studies and be focused. I no know where you dy marry go at 24
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by glowshine(f): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2016
Plus u should be careful not to let this weakness show cuz some people can use it against you. Now u can always go to the gym to work out, I'm sure u can make friends there or go for parties too with your friends or coursemates or cousins that r your age mates. There are so many places to make reasonable friends. u can try going for a hang out or cook out program in your church if there is any. Always be ready to help others and smile too. Also, dress well and be confident. It's not very difficult. And finally, pray more. It is well. I wish u the best.

1 Like

Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by firstking01(m): 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
grad2012:
Would u relax and stop worrying cause it never pays but only worsens the matter, to me you are just stressing over nothing. When the right time comes every thing will fall in place u are just 22.
@Kenshimunac, see this...this is the answer to your wailing...you don't force love, whatever you forcefully get will forcefully fly away someday...relax, continue doing what you are doing and love will find you one day...it's really surprising how people bother themselves over trivial issues of life...you said you are already doing well in life, i really can't decipher your worry hereangry

1 Like

Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nma27:
The right lady will come at the appointed time. Just try and be positive about everything.

Abeg e. I have been more than positive. Which appointed time. People are happy with their spouse I'm here waiting for appointed time..
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by devilmaycry: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
mtchewww...OP...goan just suicide and run away...that's all[/right]
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
Admin401:
You have
-a successful hustle
-Steady income
-Educated
-claims to be good looking (that means average looking)
-about to graduate (@22 for that matter)
-and you still have low self esteem?

MYb you should move out of your parents house and rent yours if you have enough disposable income.
Maybe being with you parents gives you too much restriction, specially if they are conservatives.

I have my own apartment. I just live with my parents so I can have people around me since no friends.
I'm above average in looks. Thanks.
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
devilmaycry:
mtchewww...OP...goan just suicide and run away...that's all[/right]

Bro read my signature.
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
glowshine:
Hello poster. I feel your pain cuz I've felt that way before. When I was in primary school, I was so shy to talk, I found it hard to talk to both girls and boys because I always didn't know how to start the conversation so basically when it was break time, I'd sit down in class and I'm sure the teachers were worried. I usually had to bribe my seat partner to follow me to buy stuffs to eat. It was that bad. I think this all started because from childhood,i had always been kept indoors. Now how did I break from this?? I started trying my best to talk to people (classmates in secondary school). How? By looking for a common interest shared between myself and the other person and simply listening so I can learn something new from that person,also voicing out my opinions too. Then I learnt something. People want to be loved. Give love to receive love but don't be too desperate for friendship or love

Thanks a lot. Noted.
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

I have my own apartment. I just live with my parents so I can have people around me since no friends

-you have no friends yet you have people around you, i don't understand

i'm above average in looks. Thanks.

No you're not. If you have to this, it almost certainly mean you're not.
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Kenshinmunac(m): 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
teepsee:
Op from your write up you not looking for just a girlfriend, you looking for a lover. I will give you this little advice.

You have been approaching girls for love sake and with that you tend not to get any cause they already know ur motive.

Why not try this, approach them all with just the intention of meeting them, and nothing more, don't even collect number. Just for meeting up, try that in any fine or averaged fine girls you come around.

Then if you see them another day without u looking for them just coincidence, you still try and strike a conversation. Do that till you know she will give her number once u demand and still keep it as friend.

Won't go further, but i rather say you also try to face ur studies and be focused. I no know where you dy marry go at 24

Thanks , bros e no bad if I marry early na
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Kenshinmunac(m): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
Admin401:

-you have no friends yet you have people around you, i don't understand

No you're not. If you have to this, it almost certainly mean you're not.

I av no friends doesn't mean I don't av family I can be around.

I don't even have to explain anytin to u.

Believe whatever u want. U no EPP me.

1 Like

Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by Kenshinmunac(m): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
firstking01:
@Kenshimunac, see this...this is the answer to your wailing...you don't force love, whatever you forcefully get will forcefully fly away someday...relax, continue doing what you are doing and love will find you one day...it's really surprising how people bother themselves over trivial issues of life...you said you are already doing well in life, i really can't decipher your worry hereangry

If u in my shoes u will understand.. Anyway thanks. Noted.
Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by schumastic(m): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
Winnelyn:

are you telling me most guys you dated have a place of their own at that age cus i don't understand that part you questioned him?

2 Likes

Re: Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life by AuroraB(f): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
schumastic:

are you telling me most guys you dated have a place of their own at that age cus i don't understand that part you questioned him?
grin You don talk sense for once grin lipsrsealed

I kid, I kid, I kid embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Never Do To A Woman’s B**bs During Love Making / Full Download. Kaleo A/B Album Direct / How Will I Tell A Girl I Want Fvck Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.