Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Ladies, Would You Marry A Man Younger Than You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Marry A Man Younger Than You (688 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her / Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Marry A Man Younger Than You by adasexy01(f): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqsVRa7s1c0

smiley smiley smiley smiley

:cc lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, myndy44

cc trapqueen
cc missyb3
cc miss hatey
cc imperialQueen
cc optional1

Let hear your views wink wink wink
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Man Younger Than You by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 18, 2016
Adam was created before eve
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Man Younger Than You by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:09am On Oct 18, 2016
LadyB1195:
Adam was created before eve
Was Adam older than Eve?
If yes, what is the age difference??
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Man Younger Than You by optional1(f): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2016
adasexy01:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqsVRa7s1c0

smiley smiley smiley smiley

:cc lalasti.clala, ije.babe, Missy.B3, myndy.44

cc trap.queen
cc missy.b3
cc miss hatey
cc imperi.alQueen
cc optional1

Let hear your views wink wink wink

If I could date a guy younger than me y cant I marry him......

To ur question 'Yes I can'
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Man Younger Than You by emdeey(m): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2016
Maturity is what you would look for
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Man Younger Than You by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Was Adam older than Eve?
If yes, what is the age difference??
Read your Bible for more details, if you need extra Information.
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Man Younger Than You by Presh900(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2016
Mk i park here
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Man Younger Than You by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2016
LadyB1195:

Read your Bible for more details, if you need extra Information.

It is obvious I know it than you, that is why I want to pin you down red handed...

Next time don't go to church and collect those junk piece of information they give you guys and answers that excites you all Nd come here to claim points...

Think because you are human...
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Man Younger Than You by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2016
Yeahhhhhhhhcheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Man Younger Than You by imperialQueen(f): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2016
hmmmmm. ... if i can marry a man younger than me...

*of course i can*...

Love supersedes all
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Man Younger Than You by nickvanilla(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
I read in one thread some time ago, how a woman older than her hubby deceived him about her age.
Just make sure u tell ur man the truth abeg
Let me see the man that wants to marry his elder grin

(1) (Reply)

See Why This Man Committed Suicide In Lagos, A Day To His Wedding / Things That Automatically Turns A Guy Off No Matter How Attractive The Girl Is / She Doesnt Want Her Mom To Know She Visits Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.