Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? (84946 Views)

How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller / How To Make The Receiver Pay For All Your Calls,on Any Network In Nigeria. / Nigerians And Kenyans: Who Pays More For Data Services? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by casualobserver: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
I had to ask this question because believe or not, a girl flashed me with whatsapp call. She literally called me and said call me back and hung up. I laughed so hard. I tried explaining to her that both parties were billed at the same bytes per second but she won't believe.

It was funny sha, I go still yab the girl well.

Who flashes on whatsapp?

you need to upgrade the type of girls you hang out with...it is a poor reflection on you. 1) that she is flashing you and 2) that she doesnt know how whatsapp works. I means you hang out with hungry dull girls.

2 Likes

Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Ogbodavies(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Me ...obo
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Rosarie(f): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
I just checked google,it's both parties
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
nitt:
never knew the charges are on both caller and receiver.

Interesting!!
That's y u can't receive when u don't have data.
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Iko5000: 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2022
Both ways as it uses data in both sides . No argument for IT guys
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Audemars: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
Which type of poverty trenches question be this

2 Likes

Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Propertyforum: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Both parties are equally billed
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Both
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by IbileIfe: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nbote:
My broda no think am ooo. U'll send some gals airtime and they'll still flash or ask u to call back to thank you. And ironically if u owe her and eventually dash her money, she'll still ask of d money u owe even if d one u dash her na like 50k and wat u owe her na 5k.
grin

Years ago, the woman I am with now was the one sending recharge credits to me to call her back and she would insist on talking for as long as she wished.
When I was broke, she gave me money and once cleared her bank account to support me.

1 Like

Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by assholemods: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nbote:
My broda no think am ooo. U'll send some gals airtime and they'll still flash or ask u to call back to thank you. And ironically if u owe her and eventually dash her money, she'll still ask of d money u owe even if d one u dash her na like 50k and wat u owe her na 5k.
Abeg don't derail the thread!
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by adonis89(m): 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
The caller does
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by GodisFirst: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
The person that pays more is the person whose network provider charges more on data.

1 Like

Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
It bores down to how much your network provider charges for kb/sec
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Paan(m): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Call are charged per bites so depending on what your service provider chargers per kilo bites
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by pegix(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
2016 trend.. this fat ass mods are doing enough
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Sukkyy2010: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nbote:
Won ya werey seh eee
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Lexusgs430: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Paan:
Call are charged per bites so depending on what your service provider chargers per kilo bites

And for those on unlimited data .......,... They pay nothing (status quo remains)......... wink
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Lovebliss2(f): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Depends on the network provider.
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by naijapips04: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2022

Wrong. Both parties are connected via internet so both will be billed. If u think it's just the receiver then u should also be able to make Whatsapp call when u don't have data. It's just like me sending u a file via Whatsapp. I use my data to upload it while u also use ur data to download it.

The question here is MORE! It's actually the receiver. One is upload, the other is download.
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by micxwell(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
A thread from 2016... Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Roysnickz: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
na wah o,flash on a whatsapp call, that lady must be one hell of a stingy fellow
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Hannahlillien(f): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
wabsite for sell dm me private
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by micxwell(m): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
naijapips04:

The question here is MORE! It's actually the receiver. One is upload, the other is download.
Lol. Funny how you think you're right with this. When you talk, your voice uploads and that of the person you're talking to downloads. Both the caller and the receiver are both downloading and uploading at the same time.

4 Likes

Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by EnglandAmaka(f): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Since 2016

2 Likes

Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by naijapips04: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2022
micxwell:
Lol. Funny how you think you're right with this. when you talk, your voice uploads and that of the person you're talking to downloads. Both the caller and the receiver are both downloading and uploading at the same time.

Na. The caller is uploading a video feed. The receiver is downloading a video feed. If both videos are active, then they are both downloading and uploading the same time.

1 Like

Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by rickleye: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2022
nitt:
never knew the charges are on both caller and receiver.

Interesting!!

A whatsapp call is a peer to peer call. Internet call. So you dial you consume bytes, the receiver also consumes.

1 Like

Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
ollah2:

The question wasn't who pays but who pays more.
Nobody pays more! It’s exactly same on both ends. If I send you a file of 10mb, you need exactly 10mb to download it. The volume of data A is uploading is the exact same volume B is downloading.
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by SMARTMOTORS(m): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2022
See how people take dey fail exams!...simple question, "WHO PAYS MORE"?? And una dey here dey argue who pay and no dey pay
! Nawaoo
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by folake4u(f): 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Audemars:
Which type of poverty trenches question be this

Lmao. grin
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by HernanCortes: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
I had to ask this question because believe or not, a girl flashed me with whatsapp call. She literally called me and said call me back and hung up. I laughed so hard. I tried explaining to her that both parties were billed at the same bytes per second but she won't believe.

It was funny sha, I go still yab the girl well.

Who flashes on whatsapp?

It all depends on how much either party's carrier is charging them per kb
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Rey11(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Na person wey talk pass
ollah2:

The question wasn't who pays but who pays more.
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Keneeby(m): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Wh atsApp calls are free. Just have data to login and enjoy your calls. WhatsApp calls are free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread / WhatsApp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.