Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? (84949 Views)

How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller / How To Make The Receiver Pay For All Your Calls,on Any Network In Nigeria. / Nigerians And Kenyans: Who Pays More For Data Services? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by TheMostComplex1: 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Me that spends more than 2 hours per call. I can spend 6 to 7 hours on call gisting with family members or friends in a day
Meanwhile I have never checked the quality of data consumed per call maybe I'll start checking it
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by LOVEGINO(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
ollah2:
It's the receiver. It's not a joke. I've tried it times without number and confirmed it's the receiver
lol. Its both ooo. Data na data
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Audemars: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2022
folake4u:

Lmao. grin
omo the question tire me na lol. I never even imagined someone will ever think of something like this grin

1 Like

Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by donsheddy1(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
ollah2:
It's the receiver. It's not a joke. I've tried it times without number and confirmed it's the receiver
Close that thing you call mouth.
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by folake4u(f): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Audemars:
omo the question tire me na lol. I never even imagined someone will ever think of something like this grin

Same here. I've never imagined it myself.
The human mind is incredibly funny.
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Skymason20(m): 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2022
It same, so it sometimes depends on ur phone.. Especially 4ram above phones data usage on a high side
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Burgerlomo: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2022
50/50 because both are using their Data to make and receive calls
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by drololaaof: 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2022
It is important to know that both the caller and receiver are billed . We will make more enquiry, so that is why if one data is exhausted one cannot receive or make call on WhatsApp
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Offpoint1: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2022
nitt:
never knew the charges are on both caller and receiver.

Interesting!!
You be woman? grin
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by alphabbey1(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
ejikedozie:
the both parties are supposed to debited of the same amount. so no one pays more than the other.
the caller pays more

1 Like

Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by alphabbey1(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Burgerlomo:
50/50 because both are using their Data to make and receive calls
This is where many people are wrong.
The caller uses more data than the receiver.

1 Like

Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by generalwo(m): 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
Normally, it should be the receiver because more often than not, it consumes more data to download than to upload..... I may be wrong Sha

1 Like

Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by MATEX30: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2022
Wel, I don't know but i know whatsapp deduct data and not airtime, and it is better either ways

anyway, check out my new Business and Finance blog at Matexwrite.com

There you can learn how to make money online and generate good income for yourself and also know the best Business opportunity to consider;

Here you can learn how to generate over $100 from google adsense daily - https://matexwrite.com/how-can-i-earn-100-daily-with-adsense/
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Emeka71(m): 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Both caller and receiver are billed on data basis.
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Burgerlomo: 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
alphabbey1:

This is where many people are wrong.
The caller uses more data than the receiver.

Yeah I think you're right
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Greatlee54: 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nbote:
My broda no think am ooo. U'll send some gals airtime and they'll still flash or ask u to call back to thank you. And ironically if u owe her and eventually dash her money, she'll still ask of d money u owe even if d one u dash her na like 50k and wat u owe her na 5k.
leeches!
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by BJanta: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
ollah2:

That's a lie .Try it again, they charge equal data both ways. I use it everyday day. Even today.
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by HiFive: 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
In this case they use the same pattern prisons use known as collect call. The receiver pays for the call.
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Theomaintain(m): 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
More vawulence pictures please...
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by litaninja(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hang out with smart people please.

Mustiboy:
Lol. They'd charge you at the same rate na. The girl sha na àláròró o
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by MisterGrace: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2022
ollah2:

Not true. Charges are equal.
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Bbbw: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2022
Data
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Whitelion07(m): 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2022

Wrong. Both parties are connected via internet so both will be billed. If u think it's just the receiver then u should also be able to make Whatsapp call when u don't have data. It's just like me sending u a file via Whatsapp. I use my data to upload it while u also use ur data to download it.
you get brain.

1 Like

Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by natanyin: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Yes it is, you use your data for internet calls.
nitt:
never knew the charges are on both caller and receiver.

Interesting!!
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Change4dbeta: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
Data
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by 9jagovernor: 2:15am On Jun 04, 2022
Omo shocked
A 6 years old post made it to the front page in 2022 grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by mmmnaija: 5:06am On Jun 04, 2022
HE WHO SPEAKS MORE PAY LESS............ UPLOAD RATE LOWER THAN DOWNLOAD , WHEN U SPEAK U ARE UPLOADING,WHEN U LISTEN U ARE DOWNLOADING, CHECK THE SPEED TEST OF UR NETWORK FOR MORE INFO
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by ekukeku(m): 5:48am On Jun 04, 2022
My concern is not about d WhatsApp call
But d duration d post used b4 entering d front page.

It's a big lesson to all
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Youngpo413: 6:10am On Jun 04, 2022
ekukeku:
My concern is not about d WhatsApp call
But d duration d post used b4 entering d front page.

It's a big lesson to all

A big lesson bro.

1 Like

Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Hollian: 8:22am On Jun 04, 2022
The real problem they should even complain about is who’s battery reduces while making whatsapp calls. Not cheap data �
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by Plugsk(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2022
The caller gets billed more because he or he initiates the connection, sort of a host.

Oh I see. In that case I don't know who pays more
Re: Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? by AstuteAyo(m): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2022
It's the receiver

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread / WhatsApp To Stop Working On 43 Smartphone Models From November (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.