Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,515 members, 7,770,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? (58421 Views)

Coronavirus: Men Develop A New And Safer Way Of Greeting / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage / 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? by rawpadgin(m): 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
longerthroat:

Atinga like you... Na you indomie see finish come produce hungry man size.
grin after almost a month na now u fit manage subscribe 100 mb

chai! gringrin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? by Sunnypa11(m): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
Na ogogoro
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? by longerthroat(m): 9:01am On Nov 22, 2016
rawpadgin:
grin after almost a month na now u fit manage subscribe 100 mb

chai! gringrin

it shows how busy I am... not an e-rat like you
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? by rawpadgin(m): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2016
longerthroat:

it shows how busy I am... not an e-rat like you
keep deceiving urself cheesy

being busy doesn't make u successful

I have ample time to surf the web cuz my job is a stress free, the kind of job u will kill to have cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? by obontami: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2017
ILoveToFuCcK:
They develop pot belly because they no dey fυck well angry
yes grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? by brucebevilaNG(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
Cutehector:
lol a girl once turned me down because of my pot belly.. she said, I can't date guys who are pregnant.

One month later, my stomach is as flat as anythn..

Point is, hitting the nail on d head abt someone's predicament will make dem change sharply..

I don't hide my feelings when I notice a girl is fat, will tell it to her wholeheartedly, babe, u Don fat ooo..

hahaha, come on!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? by jbblues24(m): 12:47am On Jun 02, 2019
I'm in! embarassed
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? by pedstan(m): 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
EXPERIENCE TRUE LIFE WITH SUPERLIFE STC30 *******************CALL 08032404037********************

Say bye-bye to Health tourism to India, USA, Canada, UK etc. With STC 30 that failing Kidneys will regenerate and you are healthy again. Please don't go for a kidney transplant go for STC 30 and stay alive.

FIBROID *******************CALL 08032404037********************
"Do you even know you may have fibroid unknowingly? STC30 THERAPY, IS REMEDY FOR FIBROID, IT SHRINKS IT DRY NO MATTER THE SIZE and in some cases you deliver it.

Fibroid is abnormal growth that developed in the muscle wall of the uterus, it is one of the infertility cause in a woman,fibroid is a female disease alone because it occurred in the womb and man's has no womb. "Fibroid mostly occur in a woman with high level Estrogen. Why? "Estrogen is a female sex hormone produced by ovary, This hormone play a great role in causing fibroid growth by stimulating uterine/womb muscle to growth fibroid. Fibroid is medical called Myoma,Fibromyoma and leiumyoma.

SIGN OF SYMPTOMS FIBROID.
1)Frequent urination
2)Heavy uterine bleeding
3)Severe painful menstruation.
4)Abdominal distention.
5)Overweight.
6)Pelvic pain
7)Constipation (Hard stool)

TREATMENT OF THE FIBROID.
There are four (4)available treatment for fibroid.
1) a surgical operation to get ride of fibroid medically called "Myomectomy".
2) There are some available herbs to get rid of fibroid without surgery.
3) there are also some hormonal medication to get rid of fibroid,they work by blocking the action of progesterone and Estrogen. T
4) There is also an operation procedure to performed in a woman who has stop having menstruation. It is called Hysterectomy.

Note.
If you undergoes myomectomy surgery, it is likely to regrowth at another point of uterus.

So we advise you not to go for surgery, best remedy, GO FOR STC30 THE REMEDY FOR FIBROID, IT SHRINKS IT DRY NO MATTER THE SIZE. AND YOU ARE FREE FROM FIBROID WORRIES. *******************CALL 08032404037********************

ASTHMA *******************CALL 08032404037********************
Get that devastated cough out and be free forever with SUPERLIFE STC 30

IMPOTENCE" *******************CALL 08032404037********************
Impotence is a condition wherein a man experiences inability to achieve and maintain an erection for satisfying sexual experience. WITH STC30 no more impotence

SICKLE CELL ANAEMIA ( WHAT IS SICKLE CELL.)

SUPERLIFE STC30 AND SICKLE CELL *******************CALL 08032404037********************
What is the function of stem cell in the body?
Remember Stem Cells can regenerate into new cells in a case of dead cells and can also repair damaged cell.

Now what is Sickle Cell Anaemia.

Simply put, it is a condition in which there is inadequate healthy red blood cells to carry oxygen throughout the body. This happens because of the sickled irregular shape of the red blood cells which can get trapped in blood vessels thus preventing free flow of oxygen.

Now if Stem Cells can repair damaged cells and can regenerate into new cells, what will happen if one with sickle cell takes STC 30?

This is what will happen.. The cells that are sickled and irregular, with constant intake of STC 30, will begin to be repaired and when they are repaired, they will no longer get trapped in blood vessels which hinders flow of oxygen, when this happens, there will be more healthy red blood cells. When there are healthy red blood cells, oxygenation through out the body becomes adequate and that is *good bye to Sickle Cell Anaemia.*

DIABETES *******************CALL 08032404037********************
This testimony is for those that have giving up in the hands of DIABETES. Saying let me just keep managing it till the day I die. In SUPERLIFE we don't manage DIABETES, WE DON'T MANAGE SICKLE CELL ANAEMIA WE DON'T MANAGE ANY DISEASE AT ALL. We cure any disease that is in your body no matter what the Doctors have said about it. In SUPERLIFE YOU HAVE SUPER HEALTH AND SUPER WEALTH. SUPERLIFE STC30.

SUPERLIFE STC30 TAKES CARE OF

CANCER
PROSTATE ISSUES
HYPERTENSION
STROKE
ANTI AGEING
DENTAL PROBLEM
STOMACH ULCER
CARDIOVASCULAR DECEASE
SPINAL CORD INJURY
LIVER PROBLEM
SKIN INFECTIONS
RHEUMATISM
*******************CALL 08032404037********************

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Launching Of Obijackson Children Hospital In Anambra, Nigeria (Photos) / Why NCDC Doesn’t Want To Lift The Lockdown / Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.