Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? (36572 Views)

How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by SalC: 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
Olasco93:
They are thus;
Obiangelli MTN
Obiangelli ETS
Obiangelli GLO
Obiangelli Air
grin grin grin
My ribs o grin
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by NEWTONDEGREAT(m): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
Saved mine with "MYSELF", I love her like my own body, soul and spirit.

2 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by richard870(m): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pls that is *confidential*
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by 1boylikevhis(m): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
♥L♥Lufe. My Propeller.
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by treasuredm(f): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
IamDejman:

Nope
I stand to be corrected
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by muganbo1(m): 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
B&S meaning body and soul
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by bobbybrown007: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
krissconnect:
Some of us in a 'sweet-berry' relationship are clouded with that ecstacy and joy that we save our partners contact with sweet names like candycrush, bae,boo,honey,angel... Funny names like my spaghetti, indomie,my kidney,my Eve,my atm,my speedbooster,my wet dream,my libido...etc.
Please we wanna know what you saved your partners contact with.

I been save her name with her own name and baby join am nah im I con say make me check my own nah im me con see my name she no con put any sweet word join am sharp sharp as an igbo boi way me abi ehn even her own phone number I no save am for fone sef
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Cully408(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mali witch
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by stephenqueen: 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
My client kiss kiss cheesy
Your client? grin
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by isaiahethan: 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
My recession grin
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Youngzedd(m): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
teepsee:
we are together on this, i also saved mine Nkem, you need to see what she saved mine with. kiss

We're legion.

Me: Nkem
Her: One & Only
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
I saved mine with my dearest
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by zeezeegal(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
mine is...... My shokoribobo
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Joe171(m): 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
I saved hers as "one&only" and the other line as "Temi glow" because that's her Glo line
she saved mine as "evolym" which is my love spelt backwards, and "Indispensable"

3 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
Although we are no longer dating but I saved hers as 'Linda nice waist'.

4 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by 2termz(m): 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
My Bitch-8
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by 2termz(m): 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Girl next door
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
KissChris:
Her full name

I add middle name sef

Who pet name epp? undecided

I love this

Keep it up

A white man's phone-like you got

In developed countries;

Child: good morning, Mr Richard

His Father: Morning my dear, how was your Night?

In Africa:

Child: Good Morning, Mr Jonathan

Father: Tah, what has come over you? I now see why you came back late last night, you have started running with bad company.

Come and kneel down here. Quick...
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Engineermbugame:
if he find out nko
meant I was joking. Not a crass person. Past such

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Akell(m): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Saved hers with [size=20pt]LADYLOVE[/size]
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Iphone5: 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
I saved on with DROGBA
And another with ANYTIME
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by mirrakk(m): 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
alexistaiwo:

Good move but please let us always remember that they are human beings with feelings too. As you treat their Bleep up once try to draw them closer twice. That way we will not seem harsh and mean to them just unpredictable. Resume doing all those things you were doing for her before and I bet you she will become even more appreciative of your actions.
My two cents

yea, tnks guy. I get it. Dosnt jst feel gud people playn u emotional puppet.
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Donald7610: 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
Save my ex as Hitler
Her second line is wrong number
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Donald7610: 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Save my ex as Hitler
Her second line is Wrong number

2 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Joygalore(f): 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Recession undecided
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by creamylicious(f): 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
my icing ... my crack, just those two; sweet romance !!!
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by baba11(m): 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
Who partner epp cool
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Tobium1(m): 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
Abegi, de very name her parents call her

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by oluangelkay(f): 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
i saved his with Handsome and Mon Cherie
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by oluangelkay(f): 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
and he saved mine as my Bestie and he callls me Best both in public and private. Last time he called me my name was when we had an issue.

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Phabulous4(m): 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
mirrakk:
i saved hers with (Nkem) meaning My own until we had one particular issue wen aftawords she changed mine frm My forever 2 jst my nikname. i got no chill. ryt nw she is jst her name on my contact list.

Eyaaah! Very touching... Dnt like it when I hear love story end like this... #whatWillBeWillSurelyBe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos) / We’re Married But Celibate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.