Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time (69931 Views)

When You Steal Just #50 In This Recession / My Collection of Funny Pictures Quote And Jokes To Crack Your Ribs (photos) / Advice To President Buhari In This Recession (hilarious) Pix. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by Fiwasayo(f): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
cheesy lol
Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by uniquealdehyde(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin haha haha haha haha haha
Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by M17CXi: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
A terribly overweight blonde woman goes to her doctor about her weight, so her doctor puts her on a diet. "I want you to eat vegetables and grains for 2 days, then skip a day, and repeat this procedure for 2 weeks. The next time I see you, you will have lost at least 5 pounds." When the blonde returned, she shocked the doctor by losing nearly 20 pounds. "Why, that's amazing!" the doctor said, "Did you follow my instructions?" The blonde nodded. "I'll tell you though, I thought I was going to drop dead that third day." "From hunger, you mean?" "No, from skipping.

33 Likes

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
I went for a job interview & the person in charge started to ask me questions like...

*Interviewer*: spell schweinsteiger &
Schneiderlin.

*ola*: Oga just tell me say job no dey..
grin

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by honeygirl17: 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
princemillla:
ME : Guy, the exam result are out letz go and see
GUY : Mhiz Lara Akinola pls check mine am with my dad can't go out right now..
ME : Aiit.
GUY : if itz bad text "Good morning", if itz really bad text "Good morning to u nd ur dad"
------later----
GUY : hw is it
ME : Good morning to u, ur family and to ur whole village
--------------------------------
Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy

Cc lalasticlala let's my people laugh small biko
Hahahaha... even the unborn childrengrin grin
very funny

7 Likes

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by demsid(m): 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
that lecturer own make sense.

7 Likes

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by Unigweson25(m): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
Men sulking lady's breast is normal because the act was learnt in childhood wen de were young but the act of lady's sucking men's dick is what baffles me. Where did they learn it from? Mugabe

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by amhealed: 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
That Awkward moment...........when you're laughing so hard with your crush.......then a HEAVY CATARRH jump out of your nose.... grin angry angry angry
FADALURD TAKE MY SOUL grin grin grin grin
There's nothing scarier than using the toilet at your crush's place and it refuses to flush. You'll be starring at your shit like...pls go am begging you in the name of God just go grin grin ; grin
LWKMD

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by crystalfarmer: 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

AMAECHI MEETS BUHARI...RESIGNS MINISTERIAL POSITION

Embattled minister and former governor Rotimi Amaechi met the President at the Villa yesterday to advise him that he was resigning his appointment as a Federal Minister.

Prompted by PMB, Amaechi explained that he had spent time reviewing the situation, the allegations and animosity from the opposition party members, press and most recently judges and as a man of honour was stepping down.

The President accepted his decision with regret.

Then my wife tapped me, "Darling, you are snoring"!

18 Likes

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by ILoveCockaCola(f): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
princemillla:
Pay attention

First year University of Ghana medical studentsy were attending their 1st Anatomy Class. They all gathered around the table and there was a real dead body on the table.
The Professor, Mwangi started the class by telling them two important qualities of a DOCTOR. He said, "The 1st is that never be DISGUSTED about anything in the body." For example, he inserted his FINGER in the dead body's ANUS & put the finger in his own mouth & TASTED it.
Then he told the students to do what he did. The students hesitated for several minutes, but eventually everyone inserted their fingers in the body's ANUS & tasted it. When everyone finished tasting their fingers, they were all Frowning...
Then the professor looked at them & said: "The most important 2nd Quality is "Observation". I inserted my MIDDLE finger but tasted the 2nd finger... Now learn to pay attention!!
"ALL the students fainted!!
_Happy Sunday_...fellaz

This is crazy menh.. cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
Dcaliphate:
Android phones can be so annoying. Just received a notification that my Bible app needs an update. For what exactly? Has Adam eaten another Apple?

Hahahahha

11 Likes

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by valdes00(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
During Chelsea vs Man Utd match, wen Chelsea was leading 3-0 , I received a text from Etisalat... They r lik

Sms STOP to 35571 if you want Chelsea to stop scoring. ......

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by kennyjam: 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
Where I go buy POISON them tell me say POISON don add money.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
princemillla:
Need for projector in churches

Advice to all churches!
Buy projectors and display lyrics of songs for
members lest they murder songs in such
manner as these :
>Jehovah is Your name (2ce)
19 Warriors, 8 in Battle, Jehovah is Your name

>You are handsome in this place mighty God
>We go de hee, hee your name debade, holiday,holiday (we go dey hail your name day by day all the way)
>Email, email her, email her, Jehovah mail her. Ayinekele gymnastic email her, email her, Jeho email her

Kikikikikikik wahala dey oooo cheesy

Kikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin grin *falls from iroko tree*

6 Likes

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by Yomi6(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
The man utd fans needs this more, so on behalf of all man utd fans; Thank you Nairaland for the jokes

5 Likes

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by tosyne2much(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
The only thing that can make me laugh this evening is if someone sends a cash into my bank account.. With that, a smile will be registered on my face cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by ceeethru(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Who never chop make he/she nor carry laff o. Hunger and laff nor dey compatible at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by funnynation(m): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
Teacher: If you have 10 doughnuts and someone asks for two, how many do you have left? Funnynation: 10 doughnuts. Teacher (understanding how naughty Funnynation could be): Teacher: Well what if the person forcefully takes two doughnuts, what do you have left? Funnynation: Ten doughnuts and one dead body. Good evening #funnynation family. #Irep042 #IrepNsukka #AbjFinestMC

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by timoteus(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
JUST IMAGINE WHAT HAPPENED IN THIS CONVERSATION:

Several men were in the changing room of Ikoyi Golf Club in Lagos.

Then a mobile phone on a bench rang and a man engaged the hands free speaker-function and began to talk. Everyone else in the room stopped to listen.

MAN: "Hello.

WOMAN: Darling, it's me. Are you at the club?

MAN: Yes.

WOMAN: What’s wrong with your voice darling?

MAN: Nothing really, just tired!

WOMAN: Ok. I am at the Shoprite shopping mall inside wranglers and found this beautiful Versace leather coat. It's only =N=119,000. Is it OK if I buy it?

MAN: Sure,…go ahead if you like it that much.

WOMAN: I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2016 model and it's unbelievable. Should I order it for my 35th birthday? Pleeeese?

MAN: How much?

WOMAN: N38 million.

MAN: OK, but for that price I want it with all the options.

WOMAN: Great! Oh, and one more thing ... The house we wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking N148.5m. Remember Its at Victoria Garden City, the house is so beautiful!

MAN: Well, then go ahead and give them an offer of =N=148,000,000. They will probably take it. If not, we can go the extra 500 thousand. It really is a pretty good price.

WOMAN: OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!!

MAN: Bye! I love you, too.

The man hung up. The other men in the changing room were staring at him in astonishment, mouths agape...

He smiles and asks: "Does anyone know the owner of this phone?"

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by ceeceeuwa: 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
[/i][i][sup][/sup]
princemillla:
The full meaning of (I AM FINISHED)

When you lock the door to kill a snake and NEPA just take the light

You are done!

5 Likes

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by Senorprinz(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
emmabest2000:
Man U fans.....
Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by ceyrahtlk(f): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
timoteus:

Then a mobile phone on a bench rang and a man engaged the hands free speaker-function and began to talk. Everyone else in the room stopped to listen.

WOMAN: Ok. I am at the Shoprite shopping mall inside wranglers and found this beautiful Versace leather coat. It's only =N=119,000. Is it OK if I buy it?

WOMAN: I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2016 model and it's unbelievable. Should I order it for my 35th birthday? Pleeeese?

WOMAN: Great! Oh, and one more thing ... The house we wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking N148.5m. Remember Its at Victoria Garden City, the house is so beautiful!

MAN: Well, then go ahead and give them an offer of =N=148,000,000. They will probably take it. If not, we can go the extra 500 thousand. It really is a pretty good price.

The man hung up. The other men in the changing room were staring at him in astonishment, mouths agape...

Ha!

5 Likes

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by femiaji: 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
princemillla:
Pay attention

First year University of Ghana medical studentsy were attending their 1st Anatomy Class. They all gathered around the table and there was a real dead body on the table.
The Professor, Mwangi started the class by telling them two important qualities of a DOCTOR. He said, "The 1st is that never be DISGUSTED about anything in the body." For example, he inserted his FINGER in the dead body's ANUS & put the finger in his own mouth & TASTED it.
Then he told the students to do what he did. The students hesitated for several minutes, but eventually everyone inserted their fingers in the body's ANUS & tasted it. When everyone finished tasting their fingers, they were all Frowning...
Then the professor looked at them & said: "The most important 2nd Quality is "Observation". I inserted my MIDDLE finger but tasted the 2nd finger... Now learn to pay attention!!
"ALL the students fainted!!
_Happy Sunday_...fellaz

Even if them no tell me, I no go taste that finger - Sharp Lagos boy no dey carry last. Observation is the formal name for Streetwise cool grin[size=8pt][/size]

10 Likes

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by YourWife(f): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
soberdrunk:
This is a true life story but i just want to share and laugh it off----- I came back home after a long day and my craving for a puff was off the roof so i walked down the road to the 'aboki kiosk', i asked the aboki for a packet of 'Dorchester' and he replied "walahi Dorchester i nor dey only Benson", i asked for a single stick and he replied "Oga nah dat man way siddon for bench for corner take the last stick". Any true smoker knows that when that menthol craving hits, you cannot help but cure it and i was too tired to drive out again plus it was late in the night so i walked up to the guy on the bench and asked if i could share with him and he agreed. As i put the cigarette in my mouth i felt the saliva in the filter but it was too late as i already dragged it and the craving was too strong so i continued, suddenly a car turned into the street and the bright lights from the lit up the whole street so i decided to even look at the kind gentleman that shared his stick with me, the first thing i noticed was the "thick" very dirty dreadlocks, then i noticed the church banner he wrapped around his body and then it hit me that i just shared a saliva soaked cigarette with a "MAD MAN". angry angry angry

Hope u puked... I can't imagine

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by fortune1894(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
princemillla:
Education is the key!

When we were growing up they used to tell us that education is the key to success, now we have that key only to find out that
the government has changed the padlock. Smh cheesy cheesy embarassed
BOMB

2 Likes

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by dreezybines: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
A girl realized that she had grown hair between her legs. She
got worried and asked her mom about that hair. Her mom
calmly said, "That part where the hair has grown is called
your monkey. Be proud that your monkey has grown hair."
The girl smiled. At dinner, she told her sister, "My monkey
has grown hair." Her sister smiled and said, "That’s nothing;
mine is already eating bananas."

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by fortune1894(m): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
princemillla:
Education is the key!

When we were growing up they used to tell us that education is the key to success, now we have that key only to find out that
the government has changed the padlock. Smh cheesy cheesy embarassed

Bomb

6 Likes

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by Crixina(f): 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
timoteus:

This man is guilty of murder.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by MidasTouche01(m): 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
Yoruba Mothers, one of the best when itcomes
to child
upbringing. Yoruba mothersproduce the best
range of slaps:
IGBATI,IFOTI, IGBAJU, IGBARUN,
IFORUN,IFAKUN, ILADI,
ABARA. These slaps willmake you think you
were adopted.
IGBATIwill make u correct your wrong lesekese!
The beauty of
IFOTI is, you will confessyour sins on the spot.
IGBARUN,
IGBAJUand IFORUN will make you expose
thosewho committed
the crime with youwithout hesitation. Now
ABARA is
theworst....And apart from IGBAJU, we have
amore advanced
one which is IGBAJUOLOYI. When you receive
that one, you'lllose
balance and your head will go to auto-search as
you'll be looking
for what hit you.This will make you do all the
actions of theother
slaps above at once! OH! IGBAJUOLOYI...it can
reset one to 3D
(DEAF,DAFT and DUMB)God bless our parents
forthe good
upbringing!!! "

A baby is never a mistake or a surprise, u had
se'x without a
condom.. What were u expecting? A PLASMA
TV? Or A RANGE ROVER?

Some girls don't have any education, job or
even an ambition,yet they say all what guys
want is pussy... Look bitch, that's all you's
got!
Now... Imma walk away and pretend like I
didn't write this. *ok bye*

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by chronique(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
I love this.
princemillla:
A woman went shopping, At cash counter she opened her purse to pay. The cashier noticed a TV remote in her purse. He cud'nt control his curiosity n asked "Do u always carry ur TV remote with u?" She replied " No, not always, but my husband refused to accompany me for shopping today.. ..............
Moral : Accompany ur wife.....
The story continues....The shopkeeper laughs and takes back all the items that lady had purchased. Shocked at this act, she asks the shopkeeper what is he doing. He said your husband has blocked your credit card..........
MORAL : Respect the hobbies of your husband.
Story continues....Wife took out her husbands credit card from purse and swiped. Unfortunately he didn't block his own card.
Moral: Don't underestimate the power of a WIFE..
Still continues...After swiping, the machine indicated 'ENTER OTP SENT TO YOUR MOBILE'..
Moral: When Man tends to lose, machine is smart enough to save him!
Still continues....When she turned back with depression, her mobile ringed showing forwarded SMS "your OTP is......"Finally she bought her items & returned back happily.
Moral: not all men are bad. Good men always put their families first at all times.

2 Likes

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by Blitzeee(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
Wetin I find come here self, I don laugh my head tire

3 Likes

Re: Some Jokes To Keep You Healthy In This Recession Time by TheFreeOne: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
As received:

Teacher: what's wrong?

Johnny: our house is very small, Me, my mum and my dad, all sleep in the same bed. Every night my dad ask if I'm sleeping,
I say No then he slaps my face & gives me a Black eye

Teacher: tonight when your dad asks, keep dead quiet, don't answer.

The following morning Johnny's teacher sees him with a severe swelling on his face.

Teacher: My goodness why the swelling?

Johnny: Dad asked me again me if I was sleeping...
I shut up an kept dead still.

Then my dad & mom start moving, u know, Mom was breathing heavy, kicking her legs up an making moaning noises.

Then my dad asked my mom, "R u coming?"
Mom said, "Yes, I'm coming, r u coming too?" Dad answer: "Yes."

They don't usually go anywhere without me so I said, wait for me,
I'm coming too.

45 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When She Always Lie About Her Age Lol / Funny Relationship Pics To Spice Up Your Weekend / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.