Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip (8986 Views)

This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by C2H5OH(f): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2009
She's risking these other more important hazards, so she might as well go all the way. Paying the chump change should be the least of her worries. Her biggest problem seems to be that she's paying for the trip, not some other disturbingly frightening life changing experience. How could a woman be so inconsiderate and selfish. After spending that much money to accomodate her, she still expects more from me? Hard to satisfy a certain breed of women. He probably buys her rechargecards already, from all the talks they've had. Lol grin . I'm sure when she gets there she would expect him to take her shopping and all that other extra stuff.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2009
C2H5OH:

She's risking these other more important hazards, so she might as well go all the way. Paying the chump change should be the least of her worries. Her biggest problem seems to be that she's paying for the trip, not some other disturbingly frightening life changing experience. How could a woman be so inconsiderate and selfish. After spending that much money to accomodate her, she still expects more from me? Hard to satisfy a certain breed of women. He probably buys her rechargecards already, from all the talks they've had. Lol grin . I'm sure when she gets there she would expect him to take her shopping and all that other extra stuff.

Without being told, I can tell he has never bought her even 100 naira card. Infact I'm sure he flashes her and expects her to call back. You prolly think she should pay because there's a chance he'll marry her. In order words, she should pay IF she want him to marry her! LOL! You guys are unbeleivable!! cheesy

You are talking about shopping, let's pray he dosent expect her to pay for ther meals when she gets thare. This one he's already crying broke! LOL cheesy
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by r231(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2009
where is dis girl anywayz cus i am sure there are lots of question here dat needs to be answered.

@uju
so are you saying the guy is not responsible cus he spent all his money to get a flat and can't afford to give here transport money. At least he explained himself
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by r231(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ujujoan:

Without being told, I can tell he has never bought her even 100 naira card. Infact I'm sure he flashes her and expects her to call back. You prolly think she should pay because there's a chance he'll marry her. In order words, she should pay IF she want him to marry her! LOL! You guys are unbeleivable!! cheesy

You are talking about shopping, let's pray he dosent expect her to pay for ther meals when she gets thare. This one he's already crying broke! LOL cheesy

how do you know all this lol
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Rosabelle(f): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2009
r231:

where is dis girl anywayz cus i am sure there are lots of question here dat needs to be answered.

@uju
so are you saying the guy is not responsible cus he spent all his money to get a flat and can't afford to give here transport money. At least he explained himself
Me ma, Im looking for the poster.
As to him spending money on a flat, I still dont believe that story.
Very typical story of : my ship is on the high seas!
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by r231(m): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2009
Rosabelle:

Me ma, Im looking for the poster.
As to him spending money on a flat, I still dont believe that story.
Very typical story of : my ship is on the high seas!

but you knw there is more to dat story and also we are just assuming here we don't even knw what she told him wen he asked her to come down
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by youngalex(m): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2009
Nne dnt look desperate,if u are u will lose him;if he want's u to come dat he doesn't have the cash then visit him but no sex,if u sleep with him now that's the end of the relationship;quote me
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2009

@uju

@ r231

No! I'm saying he's not responsible cos he's shifting his responsibilities to her.

Firs of all, he found a good reason not to make the trip so she has to go!

Then he found a reason why he cant give her T/fare or even reimburse, so she should spend her money.

I mean what's next  . . . . .  she has to pay his bride price. Gimme a break!
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by r231(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ujujoan:

@ r231

No! I'm saying he's not responsible cos he's shifting his responsibilities to her.

Firs of all, he found a good reason not to make the trip so she has to go!

Then he found a reason why he cant give her T/fare or even reimburse, so she should spend her money.

I mean what's next  . . . . .  she has to pay his bride price. Gimme a break!

now dat part is funny but like i was saying we don't knw what she told him whether she agree or not we don't knw so we can really judge him at dis point
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2009
r231:

now dat part is funny but like i was saying we don't knw what she told him whether she agree or not we don't knw so we can really judge him at dis point

Well even if she agreed to go, that dosent justify the request.

Meanwhile where is she sef? She should come and tell us what happened jor!
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Rosabelle(f): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ujujoan:

Meanwhile where is she sef? She should come and tell us what happened jor!
Ah toh. This one we've bought over another womans case and are fighting it. Typical nigerians we all are lol  cheesy
Meanwhile the owner of the story has left us to be arguing. For all you know, she's there with him now undecided
All this good advice, gone to naught lol
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by r231(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2009
Rosabelle:

Ah toh. This one we've bought over another womans case and are fighting it. Typical nigerians we all are lol cheesy
Meanwhile the owner of the story was left us to be arguing. For all you know, she's there with him now undecided

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2009
Rosabelle:

Meanwhile the owner of the story was left us to be arguing. For all you know, she's there with him now undecided

well said cupcakes. wink
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ah toh. This one we've bought over another womans case and are fighting it. Typical nigerians we all are lol
Meanwhile the owner of the story was left us to be arguing. For all you know, she's there with him now

LOL cheesy cheesy

Chei! we don speak all this grammar for nothing cheesy
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by joshymere(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2009
i will advise u to pay ur fare but u have to be careful cos the guy sound very selfish to me hope he is not lookin for a one night stand.

Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Rosabelle(f): 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2009
joshymere:

i will advise u to pay your fare but u have to be careful cos the guy sound very selfish to me hope he is not lookin for a one night stand.
Oh boy, are'nt you hearing all we're saying. For two days now, this thread has been running and we havnt heard from the poster.
No more advice for her till she returns and tells us where she's been. We suspect she has bailed and run to the guy inspite of all the advice and english we've been speaking. Two days long, we bought over this case.
Very rude oh poster!
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by joshymere(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2009
hi rosabella,i want to chat with u online but it not goin,if u no dey too busy try make we chat.thanks
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by jaybee3(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2009
^^^^^
why?
chat here. she is happily married grin grin
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by r231(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2009
jay bee:

^^^^^
why?
chat here. she is happily married grin grin

oh oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2009
Rosabelle:

Oh boy, are'nt you hearing all we're saying. For two days now, this thread has been running and we havnt heard from the poster.
No more advice for her till she returns and tells us where she's been. We suspect she has bailed and run to the guy inspite of all the advice and english we've been speaking. Two days long, we bought over this case.
Very rude oh poster!

Dont mind her. She left us here to be drinking panadol for her headache!  angry
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by ceysaga: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2009
Hey! You guyz shld nt crucify me o. I havnt gone yet. But am curious, u knw guys can lie 2 gt wat dey want. What if he is hiding a lady & cms 2 lag 2 c me. I wldnt knw d koko. I dnt wnt 2 waste my precious time wt a 2 timer, am thinkn i shd go cos he calld me last nyte 2 say he'll repay me.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2009
Oh now he will reimburse you? Ok but what do you really know about him? he could be some ritualistic psycho who will kill you and use your parts for money. I am hearing scary things about our great Nation lipsrsealed
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by jaybee3(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2009
^^^^
haba
first it was the money, now it's another scare mongering.

you are forgetting the fact that they got introduced by a close family of hers. I am sure the person that introduced them wouldn't want such if she knew if he isn't any good.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2009
ceysaga:

Hey! You guyz shld nt crucify me o. I havnt gone yet. But am curious, u knw guys can lie 2 gt wat dey want. What if he is hiding a lady & cms 2 lag 2 c me. I wldnt knw d koko. I dnt wnt 2 waste my precious time wt a 2 timer, am thinkn i shd go cos he calld me last nyte 2 say he'll repay me.

See this one! If he wants he could arrange for his lady to travel that weekend you'll be in town!!

I guess you just ahve to trust him on that one! You should also know you are taking a risk. Nothing is guaranteed. That's why you have to go only if you really want to. So you dont end up regretting your decision and blaming yourself!
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by r231(m): 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ujujoan:

See this one! If he wants he could arrange for his lady to travel that weekend you'll be in town!!

I guess you just ahve to trust him on that one! You should also know you are taking a risk. Nothing is guaranteed. That's why you have to go only if you really want to. So you dont end up regretting your decision and blaming yourself!

funny

ceysaga:

like dat makes any diff
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by orisebawo(m): 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2009
@Poster,

Thank God you are not my sister, i would have given you a dirty slap, where are you going and what for, a man that cannot travel to meet you does not cherish you and if you must visit him then it must be a return visit after he has visited you and then please go with your own money, you sound very cheap asking him for transport money, when the discussion should be around when he is coming to see you

Please wake up, do you really think he spent N432k because of you, when he hasnt even set his eyes on you.

Until the predator instinct in a man is aroused he is not yet interested, if he is not ready to come looking for you then ofcourse he doesnt take you seriously on the other hand you might want to find out from your aunty what she actually told him about you.

It seems the message has been passed that you are desperate
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2009
part of this trip is about getting laid (and both parties want to get it on)

the guy has his flat - no problem with under the sheets action

does the girl have a flat, or is she living with her folks /aunt /uncles as is often the case?

if so no getting down

i think thats the underlying thingy y'all are forgetting

on the flip side, though, it dangerous to travel to see some guy u haven't met. its better you meet him on neutral ground - what if hes a cad who kicks you out of his flat? that means u're stranded

just some other thots on the subject. . .
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by galatico(m): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2009
It's a matter of understanding babe .
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by cvibe: 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2009
@ Poster,

You require some education.  The guy wants to meet you yet you're the one going after him.  Any serious thinking lady is supposed to hold her own. 50 pence tells me once you go down to see him, your congo is as good as shined cos you are in his territory.

On a first meeting, the guy is supposed to make the trip or u both meet halfway in a neutral place.
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by Rosabelle(f): 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2009
ceysaga:

LOL. So youre still there ehn. cheesy
Well since you think you should go, I think you should. Nothing clears foolishness from our eyes like experience, and so Im all for people expeiencing.
Doh oh. When you come back, report here for clossing remarks, cos many of us have grown close ove this your case lol smiley
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by rubi(f): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2009
@Poster
Why won't he come and see you instead of you going to see him? think twice before you look cheap and desperate
Re: He's Asking Me To Pay For My Trip by cvibe: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2009
@ Poster.

Think of it, if you do travel down he'll probably think that's the way you normally travel down to meet most men. You got money? Buy yourself some self respect!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. / See What This SIMP Did On His Wedding Day / Meet Mr And Mrs Airforce1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.