Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (53288 Views)

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / A Review Of Ray Comfort’s The Atheist Delusion (yep, I Watched The Whole Thing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Edenoscar(m): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
How senseless can some human really be,naira land really keep feeding us with more what we can digest.

Here some is comparing a website of a public forum,that was written with binary codes,which we use data (mb) to browse to a Human Being,,,,,and another one was applauding with a standing ovation.
so you noticed,i knew i wasnt the only one who saw it
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by MrMontella(m): 10:01am On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=50491247][/quote]
sin on bro...he always forgives.
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by donbrowser(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2016
MrMontella:

mehn..you didnt pass secondary school..i swear
grin PhD holder
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by MrMontella(m): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2016
donbrowser:

Are you ready to tell me or not?
What is the colour of water?
Answer me or face front!
grin
whats transparence?
Water is colourless man...
So over to you...
Whats the colour of water?
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by MrMontella(m): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2016
Edenoscar:

so you noticed,i knew i wasnt the only one who saw it
i noticed too...
I just scoffed!
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by donbrowser(m): 10:07am On Oct 25, 2016
MrMontella:

whats transparence?
So over to you...
Water is not colourless, simply put your oyinbo masters dont know the colour to give water and you gullibly believed it doesnt have a colour.
If you believe water is colourless, how do you differentiate from milk, kunu or yoghurt?

grin
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Edenoscar(m): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2016
donbrowser:

Water is not colourless, simply put your oyinbo masters dont know the colour to give water and you gullibly believed it doesnt have a colour.
If you believe water is colourless, how do you differentiate from milk, kunu or yoghurt?

grin
just tell him the colour of water,and stop all this yoghurt nonsense
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 25, 2016
MrMontella:

whats transparence?
So over to you...

You seem lost in translation.

Scientists know the composition of water yet they cannot explain how it is that something they say is tasteless ( because they just cannot place the taste or the taste is beyond human comparison) and is colourless (because there is no colour comparison as it can take on any colour it reflects but on its own still has a clear look which is still a colour but unknown to man) yet this is practically the only liquid that perfectly matches our body physiology and can totally satisfy it and is also a key component of the very blood which flows in our veins.

Indeed you are lost in translation.
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2016
donbrowser:

grin

Your question should even be;
since water is colourless,what differentiate it from Kerosene and petrol?

The difference between everything in life is there characteristics. You can't just say ice is solid and stone is solid,how do you differentiate it.

That's why an atheist just don't compare one characteristics of God,we compare all of them and characteristics of anything should not contradict it self.

A question is not a question if there is a forced option,you are forcing to tell you the colour of water where there is not,your forcing us to believe in God where there is non
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by jonbellion(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2016
4everGod:

Oga stop lying. The internet is there for you to utilize. Both christopher and Peter were Atheists right from youth...Have you read Christophers book GOD IS NOT GREAT and Peters Counter book THE RAGE AGAINST GOD?

Peter came to God eventually after he realised his errors and tried all he could to convert Christopher.

For this Lie you just posted here I will open a thread about Peter Hitchens and lay it bare verifiably and from His own mouth.

Lying for Atheism is bad so stop it.
Nawa for you oo how did he lie everyone knows peter Hitchens is an anglican christian he was an atheist before yes that's true so what is his lie exactly
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by EternalBeing: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2016
ollah2:

You were making sense until the bolded. Why must they recieve Jesus Christ? Why not the God amongst the 4999 that exists in the religious world?

Glad u, at least agreed that I made sense at all. Also, the other atheist that quoted me before has agreed that not the okro version is not the only banana that existed long before GMO science of this generation started. The African less sugary asexual self-propagating banana, as we know it now, existed over 8,000 years ago. Long before the birth of the ancestors of the current "scientific authority" trying so hard to disproof Tim. Also, I would have u know that the Internet is now fully controlled. In 2007 when I first read "He Came To Set the Captives Free" by Rebecca Brown, all lot of satanists that Converted to Christianity wrote uncontable comfirmations and even wore regalia and different evidences of what she revealed. Fast forward 11 years after, I searched for same evidences, lo, they've been deleted. By who?! You should know by now.
Adam fell because he wanted to live independent of his Creator, so he ended up being led away by the devil. Same is still the deceit being offered atheist. A sane World without GOD is absolutely impossible. You watched the movies of the world empires animalistic and unruly living, unbriddled immorality and wanton killings that was snowballing into a self-eterminating world before the exemplary intervention of birth and lifestyle of JESUS. Men lived like animals those days because they thought we die and end like animals; no afterlife, no judgement, no Power in being holy. That was what they thought. Imagine Imagine if exemplary JESUS was not born, a sane world as we know it today would not exist. Indeed, HE already saved the world by showing that death is not the end of Man; and that sane holiness is very possible.
According to https://www.theimaginativeconservative.org/2015/08/the-challenge-of-secularization.html
A sane World without GOD with is impossible!!! Impossibe!!! Receive JESUS befoe it's too late for you. A GODless world means absolute chaos! The fear of GOD is what still keep Men sane; don't u get that?! Even now, to some extent, some fathers still impregnate their daughters, men marry men, men kill men etc... It's obvious to all that the Christian GOD, the true Creator is the best GOD for the World. Attempt to dethrone HIM would automatically make the Islam and the islamic God to take over. Imagine If Iran was the current America; I bet u don't pray for that.
2 years ago British Christians started complaining about agressive secularization of the society.
"...criticising ‘secular fundamentalism’
for threatening religious identity and seeking
to remove religion from public life. Many
commentators have argued that new atheism
effectively mirrors the features of religious
fundamentalism, evincing an intolerant and
absolutist worldview that may damage social
and political relations."
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1057/bp.2013.27

2 Likes

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by SUPOL(m): 10:55am On Oct 25, 2016
jonbellion:
it was basically about according to ray comfort "the book of life" DNA he says DNA is like a programmed code and like every program it has an author. He interviewed physicist Lawrence kraus and asked him the same question and the man gave him an example of a snowflake a complex design from nature. This was still not enough for ray comfort. One thing he fails to take into consideration is that the Abrahamic God is not the only God mankind has created but comfort acts like he's the creator of everything when that one didn't then know what a microorganism was. The truth is humans simply don't know if there's a creator or not but the fact is the creator can never be the Abrahamic God cuz that one didn't have the slightest clue of science
U need help bro
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2016
chris2face:

GRIMMJOE can u please give me some examples of animals that are immortal please

Am not in the same level of education with u guys but am finding the argument interesting

Please kindly share more light on this
Examples are Lobster,Tortoise, Jelly Fish
A very brief explanation

Lobster
they don't die they just keep getting bigger,and when there exoskeleton or shell can't contain them they change it

tortoise
We all know tortoises live for long and mostly seen as wise ,but they actually live forever,just that disease, prey,injury,a broken shell mostly affect them,when tortoise becomes a teenage it inside stop aging

Jelly Fish

The immortality of the jelly is different,it actually quite fishy,they do have the ability to reabsorbed there body,organs when the become too old,or are injured, during this process they engulf n a shell like self,which after they become reborn again as young jelly's

Other interesting animals are:
1.Salamander :It can regrow an entire new limb or hands,legs,tail if it was cut off

2.Electric Eel;Has the ability to generate electricity to knockout a fully grown man

3.Dogs,wolf,cat; most predators can see at night to aid hunting,that's why their eyes glow

humans can also be made immortal by removing the gene that cause our cell to disintegrate, but a serious case of rapid cancer will occur and as we know it cancer has no cure, so eventually the person will die,but maybe later in the future science will find a way to go about that
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 25, 2016
jonbellion:
Nawa for you oo how did he lie everyone knows peter Hitchens is an anglican christian he was an atheist before yes that's true so what is his lie exactly

I guess you conveniently did not see why I responded to his post in that manner. Sekundosekundo told him how he converted from atheism to Christianity after 30 yrs of being an atheist and how his parents were also atheists and he told him some of the things he did while an atheist and this GRIMMJOE fellow declared that Sekundosekundo was never an atheist like he was some expert in the subject.

So I gave him an example in peter Hitchens. Someone who did exactly same things that Sekundosekundo did and was well known as an atheist and the GRIMMJOE comes back to deny Peter was ever an atheist by saying he is a Christian. Which was why I told him not to lie for Atheism.

Read before you comment.
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by MrMontella(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2016
4everGod:

You seem lost in translation.

Scientists know the composition of water yet they cannot explain how it is that something they say is tasteless ( because they just cannot place the taste or the taste is beyond human comparison) and is colourless (because there is no colour comparison as it can take on any colour it reflects but on its own still has a clear look which is still a colour but unknown to man) yet this is practically the only liquid that perfectly matches our body physiology and can totally satisfy it and is also a key component of the very blood which flows in our veins.

Indeed you are lost in translation.
bros...do you know what you said?
Water is colourless because in the visible light portion(which we(our eyes) uses) of the wavelength of light..it absorbs none and reflects none..light passes through...
I dont understand you here...
Water's bonded particles are ionic and its absorbtion occurs in other portions of the electromagnectic wavelength..
I dont know of this your claim that water has a ''colour''..
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 25, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
A very brief explanation

Lobster
they don't die they just keep getting bigger,and when there exoskeleton or shell can't contain them they change it

tortoise
We all know tortoises live for long and mostly seen as wise ,but they actually live forever,just that disease, prey,injury,a broken shell mostly affect them,when tortoise becomes a teenage it inside stop aging

Jelly Fish

The immortality of the jelly is different,it actually quite fishy,they do have the ability to reabsorbed there body,organs when the become too old,or are injured, during this process they engulf n a shell like self,which after they become reborn again as young jelly's

1.Salamander :It can regrow an entire new limb or hands,legs,tail if it was cut off

2.Electric Eel;Has the ability to generate electricity to knockout a fully grown man

3.Dogs,wolf,cat; most predators can see at night to aid hunting,that's why their eyes glow

humans can also be made immortal by removing the gene that cause our cell to disintegrate, but a serious case of rapid cancer will occur and as we know it cancer has no cure, so eventually the person will die,but maybe later in the future science will find a way to go about that

So lobster, tortoise et al are immortals? I just dey look you dey laugh in Pekinese.

Do you even know what the word IMMORTAL means?

Show me where a tortoise or a lobster where kept in absolutely perfect conditions that brought about this discovery.

Honestly saying you need help does not cut it. You need something beyond help
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by MrMontella(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2016

can you listen to yourself?
Honestly?

milk is white and so is yoghurt...
The whiteness is due to the scattering of light by
the colloidal particles of the emulsion oga..
Its doesnt absorb any colour contained in light..it reflects all..
Unlike water...it neither absorbs but its refractive index is low...it reflects none......
Cc donbrowser...
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by chris2face(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
A very brief explanation

Lobster

tortoise

Jelly Fish

Wahoo thanks I appreciate
I have learn a lot today thanks to naira land
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by jonbellion(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2016
4everGod:

I guess you conveniently did not see why I responded to his post in that manner. Sekundosekundo told him how he converted from atheism to Christianity after 30 yrs of being an atheist and how his parents were also atheists and he told him some of the things he did while an atheist and this GRIMMJOE fellow declared that Sekundosekundo was never an atheist like he was some expert in the subject.

So I gave him an example in peter Hitchens. Someone who did exactly same things that Sekundosekundo did and was well known as an atheist and the GRIMMJOE comes back to deny Peter was ever an atheist by saying he is a Christian. Which was why I told him not to lie for Atheism.

Read before you comment.
ooh well peter Hitchens was actually an atheist before
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2016
4everGod:

Read before you comment.
please open a thread for this
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 25, 2016
MrMontella:

bros...do you know what you said?
Water is colourless because in the visible light portion(which we(our eyes) uses) of the wavelength of light..it absorbs none and reflects none..light passes through...
I dont understand you here...
Water's bonded particles are ionic and its absorbtion occurs in other portions of the electromagnectic wavelength..
I dont understand you sire..

This is why I said you are lost in translation and you have concurred here by saying you do not understand.

Help yourself sometimes ok? Dont always try to profer an answer to everything even when you know your answer is shallow and dosent cut it.

I mentioned a few stuff up there which you wisely skipped.

Water is said to be colourless and tasteless because science says so and science also calls it transparent because that is how we see it and we have made equipments that also see it this way but do you know that something transparent may just have colour beyond our spectrum?

Water is tasteless yet is the only liquid that can satisfy our thirst in full and is also a major part of our blood... Yet beyond doing these things it also sustains life in plants, see creatures, evaporates and condenses as rain thereby keeping its life force to all creation going. Did water evolve too?

if water could conveniently intelligently meet all these demands even without a brain. Did it evolve too? Does water have a beginning? What is its origin in relation to the big bang? How is it that it plays a vital role in virtually every single area of life on earth?

Think deeply before responding so you would not be lost in translation again.
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by bolkay47(m): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2016
Dantee005:
Aiite gys, wen we finally die ..we will find out who's right...Deal...? cool
I love this!

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by kevoh(m): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2016
MrMontella:

mehn..you didnt pass secondary school..i swear
grin grin You have time for these type of ignorant fellas. I don hang my boot tay tay. Any comment like the guy you were addressing, I just simply ignore.
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2016
4everGod:

So lobster, tortoise et al are immortals? I just dey look you dey laugh in Pekinese.

Do you even know what the word IMMORTAL means?

Show me where a tortoise or a lobster where kept in absolutely perfect conditions that brought about this discovery.

Honestly saying you need help does not cut it. You need something beyond help

adjective (not comparable)
1.Not susceptible to death; living forever; never dying.

2.Never to be forgotten; that merits being always remembered.
synonyms
♦ undeadly

antonyms
♦ mortal

You know,not everything has to be an argument.Seriously sometimes I feel like have been talking kids that have lay there hands on a Tecno phone.
All I said was scientific educational facts am not debunking your God,if anything you should be proud that God can such extraordinary thing

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by wackpoet(m): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2016
MrMontella:

he brought no new scientific questions...just dead old arguments that have been debunked since..
And to your question...no thats not evolution..you dont understand it yet.
But let me show you something
the pic below is an atavism(just search it yourself)
we have many cases of people born with tails...
Which is as a result of the failure of the tails formed during embroyology to regress---embroyology shows we are related to other mammals(a common descent)
proof of evolution.
I guess I would have to find a transcript for you guys as it seems you're unable to see the whole video. What transpired was an intelligent debate between two learned people in which Stephen won graciously. Now to your second assumption that a ' tail ' present after birth proves evolution, that is hogwash. The term tail is used very loosely here, because what is termed as the tail is actually either a cyst, a tumor, spina bifida( failure of the vertebral arch to close and protrusion of the meninges-spinal cord -and csf-cerebrospinal fluid) or the result of a parasitic twin. It usually contains connective tissue, adipose tissue , striated muscles, blood vessels and nerves but never contains a part of the vertebrae column as seen in animals.
Also you trying to use embryology to support your theory. Hmm, well I'll deal with it in two phases. One, the supposed tail ( a very generous word) is re-absorbed by the body during weeks 5-8 of embryonic development . Now this is not in anyway analogous to that of animals, but instead is the tail end of the digestive system(tail gut) which later on closes and divides separating the Allantois(future urogenital sinus and urinary tract) from the hind gut. It's persistence after birth is simply an anomaly; no arguments.
Two, we are related to all mammals, all animals, infact all life at the basic molecular level or even cellular level at conception. All animals arise from a single cell from parents ( parent in asexual reproduction) . This singular cell multiplies, divides, differentiates and specializes in function, leading to an increased size and complexity and transformation into an adult. Now this change I believe is as a result of a mechanism pre-programmed into that cell or that DNA that makes it realise it is to carry out some processes to grow and does not require millennia to pass , but happens in days or max two years. This change is what I'm choosing to term the 'Divine Evolution of Birth ',from simple to complex, from homogeneous to heterogeneous, the true evolution, a beautiful process, a mysterious concept .
To your Atavism , if you believe this, I hope you also believe in re-incarnation . How on earth can someone use the presence of hairy faces and 'tails' to prove that we were once monkeys and educated people believe this stuff.
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 25, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
please open a thread for this
Hand dey pain you?
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by MrMontella(m): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2016
4everGod:

This is why I said you are lost in translation and you have concurred here by saying you do not understand.

Help yourself sometimes ok? Dont always try to profer an answer to everything even when you know your answer is shallow and dosent cut it.

I mentioned a few stuff up there which you wisely skipped.

Water is said to be colourless and tasteless because science says so and science also calls it transparent because that is how we see it and we have made equipments that also see it this way but do you know that something transparent may just have colour beyond our spectrum?
exactly what im saying...
For our spectrum ,,water is colourless...no colour---like off is not a tv station..
Under UV light...objects appear differently....
We're dealing on ''our spectrum'' here...

Water is tasteless yet is the only liquid that can satisfy our thirst in full and is also a major part of our blood... Yet beyond doing these things it also sustains life in plants, see creatures, evaporates and condenses as rain thereby keeping its life force to all creation going. Did water evolve too?
water is a natural compound which its neutrality is vital.....

if water could conveniently intelligently meet all these demands even without a brain. Did it evolve too? Does water have a beginning? What is its origin in relation to the big bang? How is it that it plays a vital role in virtually every single area of life on earth?

Think deeply before responding so you would not be lost in translation again.
is it the origin of water on earth?
Or the origin of water itself you're asking?
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 25, 2016
GRIMMJOE:

adjective (not comparable)
1.Not susceptible to death; living forever; never dying.

2.Never to be forgotten; that merits being always remembered.
synonyms
♦ undeadly

antonyms
♦ mortal

You know,not everything has to be an argument.Seriously sometimes I feel like have been talking kids that have lay there hands on a Tecno phone.
All I said was scientific educational facts am not debunking your God,if anything you should be proud that God can such extraordinary thing

I wish you knew who you were talking with. I will just smh for you and smile because ignorance gives some people like you wings.
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by EternalBeing: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
A very brief explanation

Lobster

tortoise

Jelly Fish

I really do hope you are not aguing these blindly agaisnt the existence of your creator. Have you accepted JESUS as your personal LORD and Saviour? If yes, congratulations my brother. If not... [b]Men lived like animals those days because they thought we die and end like animals; no afterlife, no judgement, no Power in being holy. That was what they thought. Imagine Imagine if exemplary JESUS was not born, a sane world as we know it today would not exist. Indeed, HE already saved the world by showing that death is not the end of Man; and that sane holiness is very possible.
According to https://www.theimaginativeconservative.org/2015/08/the-challenge-of-secularization.html
A sane World without GOD with is impossible!!! Impossibe!!! Receive JESUS before it's too late for you. A GODless world means absolute chaos! The fear of GOD is what still keep Men sane; don't u get that?! Even now, to some extent, some fathers still impregnate their daughters, men marry men, men kill men etc... It's obvious to all that the Christian GOD only has the best format on how the World should effectively and beautifully run. The true Creator and the eternal Owner of the Universe is, indeed, the best GOD for the World. Attempt to dethrone HIM would automatically make the Islam and the islamic God to take over. Imagine If Iran was the current America; I bet u don't pray for that. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Marvinspeed(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2016
Loool
So those animals you mentioned cannot die?
Subject these animals to death tests and see if they would remain immortal.
Nothing on planet earth is immortal. These animals can only be preserved. If humans can be preserved alive then "immortality" is achievable
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by MrMontella(m): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2016
wackpoet:
It usually contains connective tissue, adipose tissue , striated muscles, blood vessels and nerves but never contains a part of the vertebrae column as seen in animals.
because it's an error..from a mindless process..a phenotype which isnt supposed to be..but because of common descent it reappears..tho not fully formed..
Get it?

Also you trying to use embryology to support your theory. Hmm, well I'll deal with it in two phases. One, the supposed tail ( a very generous word) is re-absorbed by the body during weeks 5-8 of embryonic development . Now this is not in anyway analogous to that of animals, but instead is the tail end of the digestive system(tail gut) which later on closes and divides separating the Allantois(future urogenital sinus and urinary tract) from the hind gut. It's persistence after birth is simply an anomaly; no arguments.
at the bolded..
i'd give you a quote from a creationist website

the embryonic human "tail" is in reality the developing coccyx, or "tail bone," a vitally important, fully human feature,
https://www.icr.org/article/1068
so i dont know where you got your myth from..
The ''tails'' in vertebrates are a continuation of the vertebral column..so oga?

Two, we are related to all mammals, all animals, infact all life at the basic molecular level or even cellular level at conception. All animals arise from a single cell from parents ( parent in asexual reproduction) . This singular cell multiplies, divides, differentiates and specializes in function, leading to an increased size and complexity and transformation into an adult. Now this change I believe is as a result of a mechanism pre-programmed into that cell or that DNA that makes it realise it is to carry out some processes to grow and does not require millennia to pass , but happens in days or max two years. This change is what I'm choosing to term the 'Divine Evolution of Birth ',from simple to complex, from homogeneous to heterogeneous, the true evolution, a beautiful process, a mysterious concept .
To your Atavism , if you believe this, I hope you also believe in re-incarnation . How on earth can someone use the presence of hairy faces and 'tails' to prove that we were once monkeys and educated people believe this stuff.
seems you think atavism is specifically human..
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atavism
check and see other cases of atavisms...

seems you dont get what creation is supposed to be..the evidence supplied is in accordance with evolution..not a guided design
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by MrMontella(m): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2016
kevoh:

grin grin You have time for these type of ignorant fellas. I don hang my boot tay tay. Any comment like the guy you were addressing, I just simply ignore.
lol..i was fvcking shocked!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later / Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child / Men Sacrifice He-Goat To Cook Themselves Against Bullet Penetration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.