Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544015 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slumbee(m): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2019
Heyzee5:

Hi. You are probably a newbie looking desperately for your first sale with minimal risk. You see, this business does not run that way! It's a risky business!! If you must be successful, be ready to take the risk! Also, it's an unwholesome business practice going around outbounding unregistered names. You might get away with it at first but, in the long run, you won't go very far with that practice. You would only destroy your image as a Nigerian!! Just follow your gut instinct coupled with proper analysis of the name when registering domain names and you would be successful. My 2cents

Good morning veteran in the game.

You as well have raised solid point.
I know some of the question asked on this thread come across as weird and perhaps even baffling.

However I was just trying to know if anyone has attempted this. The reason I was particularly curious is because I saw a thread on namespro, I'm not really sure now, but the thread has something to do about sharing your experience with receiving outbound mails from 'desperate ' people

One the user pointed out that some of the spammers as they refer to us..lol sometimes have not registered domains they are marketing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2019
slumbee:

However I was just trying to know if anyone has attempted this.

I know somone who has done this, and later back fire. He did outbounding on unregistered domain name using Facebook. The FB app shows the former titles of the business on which domain name was before it expired. The buyer inquiries about it, the seller was caught off guide, the buyer went heavily and called him all sorts of bad names.

Tenshades:

"E fit cast"

Its usually cast, and it is not good for both parties involved, the seller and the buyer. Whoever engages in this might be doing so out of desperation to make sales due to paucity of funds. The person wants to eat his cake and at the same time have it, which is unethical.

It is not good for as a seller in the sense that one of your buyer may want to buy the domain name instantly at BIN price. When the buyer click on the link to the domain name, it leads to no where and says "Webpage Not Found". And this usually raise suspicious on the buyers mind. You will be quickly tag as a Scammer if the buyer discover that you are a Nigerian. In turns, you lose money as well all because you can't take calculated risk with just $8 to reg a domain Name.

More so, if this happens, you created a bad impression on the buyers mind and this might make it difficult for next genuine domainer to have a sale. One thing I know about oyinbos is that they are quick to report anything that looks like scam to their friends and relatives.

There is something called ripple effect. It is a phenomenon which magnifies little action we take today, in the future.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2019
someone just registered Aprostitute.com name wey i say make i sleep wake up do the registration. Someone just snapped it. Gush!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2019
richkal:
Sales Letter And Follow Up Message Format On One Place

It so funny to me that there are many members who don't make use of simple features of NL forum, like search bar at the top to get what the need without asking anyone. For the lazy domainers like me, I have dugged up the sales letter and follow up message format with the uses of the serch bar. Here are they, thus

Sales Letter

Format 1: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/814#82874841
(Page 815)

Format 2: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/864#83451356
(Page 865)

Format 3: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/723#81925341
(Page 724)

Follow Up Massage Format
You can check that on this page,
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/987#84648972

Public Holiday Format

Remember, there would be public holiday on Christmas and Boxing day together with the first day of the New Year. You can use the format below
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/829
(Courtesy Of Cdor777, the Guy's brilliant).

Actually someone used this format to sell Alabama Ad Agency. If you need an example on how to tailor the template to suit your need, you can check the link

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/830

I hope this will help someone out there. I wish everyone of Nice Christmas gift from the domainer name business. More sales to us. Cheers. smiley smiley cheesy grin

P.s: Don't be lazy, try to scroll up and down of the pages I shared, you will see what you want there.

P.s.s: To the expert, some newbies will ask the same question over and over in the future. Just refer them to this page 1018 .

Kudos sir..

8 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2019
greatdesire:
Pls does the 60days lock include Saturdays and Sundays or just the working days only.

Thanks

Included
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2019
richkal:
Sales Letter And Follow Up Message Format On One Place

It so funny to me that there are many members who don't make use of simple features of NL forum, like search bar at the top to get what the need without asking anyone. For the lazy domainers like me, I have dugged up the sales letter and follow up message format with the uses of the serch bar. Here are they, thus

Sales Letter

Format 1: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/814#82874841
(Page 815)

Format 2: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/864#83451356
(Page 865)

Format 3: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/723#81925341
(Page 724)

Follow Up Massage Format
You can check that on this page,
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/987#84648972

Public Holiday Format

Remember, there would be public holiday on Christmas and Boxing day together with the first day of the New Year. You can use the format below
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/829
(Courtesy Of Cdor777, the Guy's brilliant).

Actually someone used this format to sell Alabama Ad Agency. If you need an example on how to tailor the template to suit your need, you can check the link

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/830

I hope this will help someone out there. I wish everyone of Nice Christmas gift from the domainer name business. More sales to us. Cheers. smiley smiley cheesy grin

P.s: Don't be lazy, try to scroll up and down of the pages I shared, you will see what you want there.

P.s.s: To the expert, some newbies will ask the same question over and over in the future. Just refer them to this page 1018 .

Nice work boss!!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2019
VirginiaCab. Com your appraisal please

or

iowacab. com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:44am On Dec 20, 2019
gentlekeny:
someone just registered Aprostitute.com name wey i say make i sleep wake up do the registration. Someone just snapped it. Gush!!
Them say successful men no de sleep grin grin
U been no want d success na y u sleep grin
#NoOffenseMeant

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 10:50am On Dec 20, 2019
so I did a follow up today and they replied with the below screenshot. what's the best feedback to give them

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Them say successful men no de sleep grin grin
U been no want d success na y u sleep grin
#NoOffenseMeant

My network was the reason for the sleep.
I just dey vex
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2019
Liftkid:
so I did a follow up today and they replied with the below screenshot. what's the best feedback to give them
Tell them u want to use escrow service (Dan or Epik, your choice).
Send along with the link

And call a reasonable price pls. Ur instinct should tell u what is reasonable
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2019
gentlekeny:

My network was the reason for the sleep.
I just dey vex
And b like say na german buyam
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2019
Liftkid:
The reply looks fishy not straight forward ,you can refer him to Dan , I think they do bank transfer .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:57am On Dec 20, 2019
AYORICH:

The reply looks fishy not straight forward ,you can refer him to Dan , I think they do bank transfer .
Looks fishy true.
"Afford to lose"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2019
ikhalyfah:
Looks fishy true. "Afford to lose"
they once told me, they maybe interested so I did a follow up
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2019
gentlekeny:

A lot happens when men sleep. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2019
Josmila:

A lot happens when men sleep. grin

I weak
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2019
VirginiaCab. Com
or

iowacab. com

Virginia state population: 8.5 million
Appraisal value (Estibot): $250
Broad search of "Virginia Cab" every month: 14,800
Exact Search of "VirginiaCab" every month: 58
CPC: $1.43

Iowa State Population: 3.17 million
Appraisal Value (Estibot): $740
Broad search of "iowa Cab" every month: 2,900
Exact Search: 16

YOUR APPRAISAL PLEASE
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Looks fishy true.
"Afford to lose"

"Afford to part with" would have been better, but "afford to lose" isn't really business like.

In any case, send them the buy now link and quote a fair price, while hoping for the best
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Tell them u want to use escrow service (Dan or Epik, your choice).
Send along with the link

And call a reasonable price pls. Ur instinct should tell u what is reasonable
just do dis. Good luck

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by greatdesire: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2019
gentlekeny:

Bro not only you ooo.

I kept zefort.com make I top my card next day and register it. But was busy. next time just to go back and do the needful na ...... It pain me like
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2019
Heyzee5:

Please go check previous pages. @ Iykepromotions dropped series of follow up templates with a reduced price. If you are looking for a reminder template, here is one: Hi,
This is to remind you that the domain name "Bla ..bla......com" is still available for sale at an affordable price.

If you are interested in acquiring the domain name, simply visit Bla.....bla.....com to purchase the same.

Kind Regards

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
Liftkid:
I smell sarcasm.

This is FB right? He knows you are a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 12:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
While men slept, Transactions were goin on Matthew 13:25.
Next time you have to Ji Masun grin
gentlekeny:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
Liftkid:

It sounds like sarcasm or he feels you a fraudster. To bring professionalism back quote a fair price and tell him he can buy it from GODADDY ( don't forget to factor in their 20% commission in your final price)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
slimjosh43:

It sounds like sarcasm or he feels you a fraudster. To bring professionalism back quote a fair price and tell him he can buy it from GODADDY ( don't forget to factor in their 20% commission in your final price)

I've been wondering how this is possible, especially if the domain isn't regged with Godaddy and you're not subscribed to their auctions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
Josmila:

I've been wondering how this is possible, especially if the domain isn't regged with Godaddy and you're not subscribed to their auctions
Put it on afternic with a bin price. It would show on godaddy sharp sharp

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
Josmila:

Really. Just list the domain name on afternic. It will appear on GD search. Tell them to search for it at GD or search for domain on GD and send them the link.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
whitewalker673:

i keep getting this when i try to add card details
note: that my bank is diamond is that the reason?

Cc. Qulink1
Afternoon Boss,
I suggest you use a different card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2019
fhranchez:
testimony, see as you con humble OG . Remember na your sales dey ginger me that year BOSS
Boss man,
I hail you

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
I registered 2 domain names on Name.com two weeks ago.

If i subscribe for GoDaddy Auction, can I list them for sale there despite that the domain is registered on Name.com and it's not up to a month?

Ikhalyfah
Carmal90
And other please I need your opinion on this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.