Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543410 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by whitewalker673(m): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
please i need help i tried buying a domain name at namesilo but when it got to the place to input card number, i am only able to input the first 4 digits of the card afterwhich the space for card number wont accept more numbers..
help please

Cc. carmal90 Qulink1
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
whitewalker673:
please i need help i tried buying a domain name at namesilo but when it got to the place to input card number, i am only able to input the first 4 digits of the card afterwhich the space for card number wont accept more numbers..
help please

Cc. carmal90 Qulink1

It has never happened to me that way sir ..
A screenshot of what you are doing will help a lot.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
whitewalker673:
help please

Cc. carmal90 Qulink1
Hi,
I guess you are inputting the numbers where month and year should be but like my oga said a screenshot will be better to able to help.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by whitewalker673(m): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
Carmal90:

It has never happened to me that way sir ..
A screenshot of what you are doing will help a lot.

i keep getting this when i try to add card details
note: that my bank is diamond is that the reason?

Cc. Qulink1

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

It's because you've visited it before. Now it's following you everywhere you go. That's retargeting!
Lol. I thought as much.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
whitewalker673:

Cc. Qulink1
Diamond Bank doesn't support International transaction
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mesmer: 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your Skrill

Bring all your Neteller

Instant payment guaranteed.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

Mesmer is the name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slumbee(m): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
Good evening people,

Has anyone tried marketing a domain you are yet to register but have on your watchlist?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
slumbee:
Good evening people,

Has anyone tried marketing a domain you are yet to register but have on your watchlist?

What if "ur imaginary buyer" purchases the domain before you?

what if the buyer runs a check on d domain name and sees <$10 ?

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
Good evening all,

Please can anyone help me with a good follow up mail template.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
whitewalker673:

Cc. Qulink1

Why don't you save yourself from stress and get a Naija PayPal. The payment is always breeze irrespective of the card you used. sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cRAFTsVEN: 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
HERE'S SOME FREE KNOWLEDGE

After Christmas Expenses, What Source Of Income Do You Have?

Will You Be Able To Still Flex In January?

*How To Make 20-25K Per Week From Hair Business*
Copy the WhatsApp link below, paste in a WhatsApp message and click the link

It’s for *FREE*-

/2348035285739?text=Sage%20From042%20IWant%20To%20TakePart%20InThe%20FreeTraining

Offer lasts till Friday 20th Dec, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by whitewalker673(m): 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
richkal:

Why don't you save yourself from stress and get a Naija PayPal. The payment is always breeze irrespective of the card you used. sad sad sad
i already tried the paypal option and the site keep saying i cnt use paypal for first transaction that i must use sebit card first then on the next transaction i cn opt for paypal..
well thanks for your input anyways
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Drabdulqadir(m): 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hi
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 5:36am On Dec 20, 2019
Did a follow up outbound yesterday for one of my domains and I got this. Please house, what does it mean?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 7:15am On Dec 20, 2019
lollybizzu:
Did a follow up outbound yesterday for one of my domains and I got this. Please house, what does it mean?

I think the mail was forwarded to another person and you were copied in it

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 7:15am On Dec 20, 2019
slumbee:
Good evening people,

Hi. You are probably a newbie looking desperately for your first sale with minimal risk. You see, this business does not run that way! It's a risky business!! If you must be successful, be ready to take the risk! Also, it's an unwholesome business practice going around outbounding unregistered names. You might get away with it at first but, in the long run, you won't go very far with that practice. You would only destroy your image as a Nigerian!! Just follow your gut instinct coupled with proper analysis of the name when registering domain names and you would be successful. My 2cents

15 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 7:22am On Dec 20, 2019
Elders in the house. Village people again oo.

Around 1am yesterday, One of the prospects I reached out to made an offer, which was 50% less than the asking price.

I countered the offer by adding an extra $50, make e no be like say I too desperate.. Since then, d guy no talk anything again.

I even ask say wetin sup naa.. Na just me and dashboard dey look ourself.

From the name Dan gave me, I know who the client is and his email.

Should I give it some time before chatting him up again or what?

Cos na so I lose my last transaction oo.. �
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 7:23am On Dec 20, 2019
whitewalker673:

i already tried the paypal option and the site keep saying i cnt use paypal for first transaction that i must use sebit card first then on the next transaction i cn opt for paypal..
well thanks for your input anyways

@bolded is surreal, the first domain name I bought on 123 reg was done with the uses of PayPal, prolly they might have changed the payment policy sha. If you believe in the domain name you want to buy, I would advise you to use another registrar before someone else scoop it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 7:23am On Dec 20, 2019
lollybizzu:
Good evening all,

Please can anyone help me with a good follow up mail template.

Thanks in anticipation.
Please go check previous pages. @ Iykepromotions dropped series of follow up templates with a reduced price. If you are looking for a reminder template, here is one: Hi,
This is to remind you that the domain name "Bla ..bla......com" is still available for sale at an affordable price.

If you are interested in acquiring the domain name, simply visit Bla.....bla.....com to purchase the same.

Kind Regards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 7:32am On Dec 20, 2019
micynute94:

Around 1am yesterday, One of the prospects I reached out to made an offer, which was 50% less than the asking price.

I countered the offer by adding an extra $50, make e no be like say I too desperate.. Since then, d guy no talk anything again.

Give it some time bro. Some of those guys get angry when you send a counter offer as they believe that their offer is fair. But, that's the nature of countering an offer.......you risk the possibility of the buyer going away with his offer. Reach out to him on monday before christmas holidays stating that you have accepted his initial offer and give him a link to purchase the domain name. I wish you success.

Modified: Since you have tried countering in the past and buyer absconded, next time, accept their initial offer and see what happens!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LordKingsley: 7:53am On Dec 20, 2019
I registered a domain name on 123reg yesterday afternoon, but it wasn't opening, it wasn't displaying any page.

I had a chat with the customer service and I was told to wait 12 hours at least for the domain name to be functional. I let it be, but I changed the name server to dan. I tried opening my domain this morning, but Dan says it's been deleted

Someone should tell me what's happening
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by micynute94(m): 8:02am On Dec 20, 2019
Heyzee5:

Give it some time bro. Some of those guys get angry when you send a counter offer as they believe that their offer is fair. But, that's the nature of countering an offer.......you risk the possibility of the buyer going away with his offer. Reach out to him on monday before christmas holidays stating that you have accepted his initial offer and give him a link to purchase the domain name. I wish you success.

Modified: Since you have tried countering in the past and buyer absconded, next time, accept their initial offer and see what happens!

True talk... But agreeing to the initial offer might make d buyer start second guessing his offer.

Anyways, I'd wait till Sunday or Monday before following up. I will also remove his email address when outbounding for now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kendzyma(m): 8:33am On Dec 20, 2019
micynute94:

Dnt know about other people ,but i have 100% sales record on offers i accepted without countering and 0% sales record on offers i countered,so am sticking to accepting the first offer for now since its working for me except its extremely lowball.

I think you should give the guy till monday and you can also import his details as a lead to dan so that dan can remind him too.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2019
micynute94:

True talk... But agreeing to the initial offer might make d buyer start second guessing his oicer.

Anyways, I'd wait till Sunday or Monday before following up. I will also remove his email address when outbounding for now.
If at all the buyer was serious in the first place,. Then @ bolded is less likely to be true.

He made an offer, it's as though it is the price he is ready to "risk" even if u were a "scam".
If u agreed and he paid, and got his domain, he now know u are legit, and it's also a win for u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2019
micynute94:

Forget village people mentality grin
Keep pushing, we will all get there!

All the offers are a sign that u are on the right track. We die here!

Give it time b4 u follow up, preferably Monday

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by greatdesire: 8:55am On Dec 20, 2019
Pls does the 60days lock include Saturdays and Sundays or just the working days only.

Thanks

ikhalyfah:

If at all the buyer was serious in the first place,. Then @ bolded is less likely to be true.

He made an offer, it's as though it is the price he is ready to "risk" even if u were a "scam".
If u agreed and he paid, and got his domain, he now know u are legit, and it's also a win for u
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 9:09am On Dec 20, 2019
LordKingsley:
I registered a domain name on 123reg yesterday afternoon, but it wasn't opening, it wasn't displaying any page.

I had a chat with the customer service and I was told to wait 12 hours at least for the domain name to be functional. I let it be, but I changed the name server to dan. I tried opening my domain this morning, but Dan says it's been deleted

Someone should tell me what's happening
How were you able to chat with them. I can't see their live chat on my dashboard
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LordKingsley: 9:16am On Dec 20, 2019
Sandycee:
How were you able to chat with them. I can't see their live chat on my dashboard

I'm having the same problem, but I think its because it's not yet business hours for them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2019
Sales Letter And Follow Up Message Formats In One Place

It so funny to me that there are many members who don't make use of simple features of NL forum, like search bar at the top to get what they need without asking anyone. For the lazy domainers like me, I have dugged up the sales letter and follow up message format with the uses of the search bar for the benefit of everyone. Here are they, thus

Sales Letter

Format 1: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/814#82874841
(Page 814)

Format 2: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/864#83451356
(Page 864)

Format 3: https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/723#81925341
(Page 723)

Follow Up Massage Format
You can check that on this page,
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/987#84648972

Public Holiday Format

Remember, there would be public holiday on Christmas and Boxing day together with the first day of the New Year. You can use the format below
https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/829#83124228
(Courtesy Of Cdor777, the Guy's brilliant).

Actually someone used this format to sell Alabama Ad Agency. If you need an example on how to tailor the template to suit your need, you can check the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/830#83141375

I hope this will help someone out there. I wish everyone of US Nice Christmas gifts from the domainer name business. More sales to us this week and beyond. Cheers. smiley cheesy grin

P.s: Don't be lazy, try to scroll up and down of the pages I shared, you will see what you want there.

P.s.s: To the experts and senior members, some newbies will ask the same question over and over in the future. Instead of getting annoyed, Just refer them here, page 1018 .

109 Likes 58 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slumbee(m): 9:48am On Dec 20, 2019
Tenshades:

What if "ur imaginary buyer" purchases the domain before you?

what if the buyer runs a check on d domain name and sees <$10 ?

Good morning,

You have raised very solid point.
I just wanted to know if anyone has taken such a risk.
I'm certainly not considering it. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tenshades(m): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2019
slumbee:

Good morning,

You have raised very solid point.
I just wanted to know if anyone has taken such a risk.
I'm certainly not considering it. Thank you

Glad you found those points solid. Imho, I won't advise u indulge in that path.

"E fit cast"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.