Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3461559 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) ... (3298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bahdman007: 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Branduche:
Absolutely
Okay..thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
I jus bought d following domain names: grepairs.com
Repairers.net
Gadgetrepairer.com
Master in d auz pls help me with d valuation or anyone who z interested in buying any of them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 13, 2020
Check if there is any BETBONANAZA Shops in your area. If there is none. This is your opportunity to become BETBONANZA PARTNER. Earn up to 30%. Its trustworthy and transparent.
Visit www.betbonanza.com for more details or Call. 08169786019. Bet bonanza. Be Better.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 12:33am On Jan 13, 2020
All4good:

Every one here enjoys equal and same amount of Grace from the Almighty God. Or are you implying that those of us who are yet to make sales receive LESS Grace?
As one who studies the bible, I understand that miracles can be by Faith or by Baal/Sorcery/magic as Jesus Christ warned us to beware.
However while miracles happen once in a long while, principles/process once mastered can be repeated as often as you choose.
If domaining is by Grace then register nllnnnlnnl.com and sell it in 2 hrs. That won't be too much for Grace.
The point @2sexycom and some others have highlighted here is that your success starts with mastering the principles and Art of domain flipping/investing.
Anyone who suggest that his domain success is hinged on "prayers" and still visits this thread on a daily basis to learn and update his knowledge is obviously hypocritical.
well said bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 12:57am On Jan 13, 2020
paulsir:

On your browser, type:

Naming force marketing companies in USA

Marketing here represent the niche and you can change it to your desire niche such as health,electrical, engineering,ad and other services you want to delve into.
You will get pages opened with $ sign before it. example $100,$250,$500
On those pages look for the names that are short and you think is good for brandable,copy and search for it on name.com and with that you can get numerous names even up to 20 names to submit to SH,BP,BB etc
Thanks for reading.
well done sir

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 1:14am On Jan 13, 2020
Crazeworld:
You guys are beginning to make this domaining religious. This is why our religious leaders prey on us in the name of seed sowing. I believe in God too but I beg to disagree with you that one must pray so as to fasten his sale.

What happened to you when you made a sale that you desperately needed to was luck. And you created that luck yourself by purchasing that name and outbounding. Luckily for you, the person that needed it at that time purchased.

Those guys on namepros that record 4-5 figure sales didn't sell based on prayer. They created their luck by registering the names and holding onto them, some for years. A guy here sold his first name for $995 after begging for $75. There must be something the buyer saw before parting with that sum. God didn't ask him to give it to an African dude.
If you believe in whatever you're doing, just continue. Results will come if you don't give up cos quitters don't win.

But you should understand that God doesn't hold any good thing away from anyone because they didn't pray to him. Just do the right thing in your power and leave the one outside it to chance.

PS: I've not made a sale but it will definitely happen especially when I'll appreciate it the most. May our luck find us all!
Not to sound too religious but that's probably the reason u haven't got ur first sale.

More sales to all of us

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 3:29am On Jan 13, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

Not to sound too religious but that's probably the reason u haven't got ur first sale.

More sales to all of us
What?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 4:05am On Jan 13, 2020
Domain that I have been outbounding and they have been ghosting. After it sold see mail person Dey send me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 5:00am On Jan 13, 2020
djpoepe:
Domain that I have been outbounding and they have been ghosting. After it sold see mail person Dey send me

This must be an enduser. I pray u didnt sell that name too cheap.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 5:17am On Jan 13, 2020
paulsir:

I will answer you if you can answer why God told Jeremiah to go and marry the most known prostitute of their time.

my brother, make we nor turn this thread to theology class.

Firstly I believe you are referring to Prophet Hosea. not Jeremiah

I will equally ask you, why God was tugging samson to go for the philistine women despite the fact that he forbade Israelites from doing such. The bible stated it that his parents didn't know it was the Lord that was behind it.

There are more cases similar to the above and they all point to God's will, purpose & Soverienty.

Developed hit the street when Govt makes policies that don't favour them, we over here pray to God to touch their hearts or intervene, it is this same attitude of na Baba God

After Spending numerous hours forecasting, checking various Stats, the gambler places his Bet & hopes,prays to God for him to win

sometimes he didnt even sweat it, simply copied the booking code from someone else & looks up to God.

Prostitutes who arent diabolical, sometimes attribute a productive day to Baba God.

We should keep deluding ourselves.

FYI:I am a Christain, I believe in Jesus, God can do whatever he wants & when he wants to. But he has taught that we should stick to PRINCIPLES & not miracles. principles can be reapplied over & over.

Miracles you have no control over it. it's easier to go work for food than pray to God to send Raven to feed you, just because he did it for a prophet.

We should Do what works for us.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:24am On Jan 13, 2020
mayorj:
First, I would say "I am a product of grace". It cannot be overemphasized that there is something like that. Here, we are not saying you cannot talk about your efforts and activity.

Whether works, activities, skills, what connects them is grace. I talk grace as if I don't work, and if you are close to me, I talk work as if grace depends on it. My slogan while in school is "read as if there is no grace, and pray as if you have not read". I learnt that prinicple from the Lord. If I tell you the way I pray you will think I don't know how to do anything and likewise if I tell you my sleeping hours you will ask me if I ever trust God.

That someone quoted grace for his output or breakthrough does not mean he is not aware of his own efforts. Let me shock you, "the people that shout grace most, are people that work most", you may not believe (Paul, a typical example, he laboured more than others yet he always shout grace). Furthermore, I am not disputing the fact that some folks might be talking grace in a shaby manner. That may be a different case. But for folks who regard and report grace genuinely, it should be appreciated. Engage that person more, if he is a correct guy he would tell you what things he did that worked out for him.

Also it is worthy to note that, a disciple of Christ would take his Lord into anything or anywhere he goes. He is not afraid to take the Lord into his business. A dog must but bark, that's its nature. Christ will always show Christ. If one receives Christ, it's not something that can be hidden - The light must be put on the candlestick for all to see (the good works and glorify the Father). It is the will of God as a Christian that everything about you preaches Christ. I have seen men who were chained yet their mouths were writing Christ. Christ is their life, Christ the breadth in their nostrils. This is not religion it is Life (The power of a New Life by Regeneration). Some of these men stood before Kings to make known their Lord; is that not official enough (standing before a King)? Yes, they were tactical but it didn't silent their defence of what they believed in.

My opinion: Be in steady walk with God
Work hard and acquire as much skill as the grace of God enables you (for I know the grace of God cannot be lazy, rather He will strengthen the weak).
Report success
Ascribe glory to God
Watch your strengths

Thank you all!
WeLearnTogether

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 5:28am On Jan 13, 2020
luvluvluv:

This must be an enduser. I pray u didnt sell that name too cheap.

My brother, this isn't to castigate you. I use this word too.

The white man will ask , what was the circumstance/history behind this sale & draw lessons from it.

How many persons did he outbound to

Did he sell too soon

Was it BIN or PUR or MO

Was his initial Price too high

Did he outbound to This enquirer before etc

The blackman has brought in God factor, "pray"

I know it's figurative in this context, I hope you didn't sell too cheap.

The name has been sold, praying or hoping about it will change nada neither will you learn from it.

It has been ingrained into our subconciousness, to be Religious in everything. That I attributed sale to God doesn't mean I honored him!!!

The man who made sale & shouted na Baba God but ended up spending it on a prostitute or drinking, has he truly Honored God

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 5:37am On Jan 13, 2020
check Namepros, when someone announces a Sale or how they brokered one, intelligent questions follows

On the "reported names thread" it's more of likes & congrats with few follow up questions but check other thread & see

Our own is to litter everywhere with congratulations & Oluwa will soon do mine, no serious follow-up question.

how many names in your portfolio & give me your sales letter. No serious question that will pull info out of the seller, info that will lead to more knowledge.

No, My miracle is on the way, God that did your own will do mine, More Grace to us all

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:08am On Jan 13, 2020
therealMcCain:

No, My miracle is on the way, God that did your own will do mine, More Grace to us all

Oya now, e be like say u don understand now

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:13am On Jan 13, 2020
therealMcCain:

The white man will ask , what was the circumstance/history behind this sale & draw lessons from it.

Did he sell too soon

Was it BIN or PUR or MO

And when e later use all the knowledge and sell, NA GOD!!! grin

look everything na God, i swear to God, everything you do or do you na God!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 6:39am On Jan 13, 2020
Happy new week everyone
Wish you guys impressive sales pattern this week
But with your strength and ability to be creative.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 6:49am On Jan 13, 2020
therealMcCain:

Did he sell too soon

Was it BIN or PUR or MO

The blackman has brought in God factor, "pray"

I know it's figurative in this context, I hope you didn't sell too cheap.

The name has been sold, praying or hoping about it will change nada neither will you learn from it.

It has been ingrained into our subconciousness, to be Religious in everything. That I attributed sale to God doesn't mean I honored him!!!

The man who made sale & shouted na Baba God but ended up spending it on a prostitute or drinking, has he truly Honored God

U wrote all these coz of the word "pray" ?

adverbFORMAL•ARCHAIC
used as a preface to polite requests or instructions.
"ladies and gentlemen, pray be seated"

That was copied from one of the meaning of the word when used in different contexts.

Seems we need to school ourselves before quoting others nau. Abi mouth just dey scratch u?

Wish u more sales then grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 6:49am On Jan 13, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

More sales to all of us
Noted with thanks. Have a great week ahead!

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 6:57am On Jan 13, 2020
luvluvluv:

U wrote all these coz of the word "pray" ?

adverbFORMAL•ARCHAIC
used as a preface to polite requests or instructions.
"ladies and gentlemen, pray be seated"

That was copied from one of the meaning of the word when used in different contexts.

Seems we need to school ourselves before quoting others nau. Abi mouth just dey scratch u?

Wish u more sales then grin

I hear you, you have written "archaic"

its please be seated that is more common.

I use the word pray or hope interchangeably too.

most times, it's used in this clime from the religious standpoint.

All man to what works for him

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 7:16am On Jan 13, 2020
djpoepe:
same thing happened to me. I sold city+car+services and another end user was interested in the name after it was sold so i try checking if city+auto+services or singular of the domain was available. The city+auto+services was available i bought it and immediately pitch it to the end user same day domain was sold.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 7:28am On Jan 13, 2020
nkeona:
same thing happened to me. I sold city+car+services and another end user was interested in the name after it was sold so i try checking if city+auto+services or singular of the domain was available. The city+auto+services was available i bought it and immediately pitch it to the end user same day domain was sold.
This is wisdom.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 13, 2020
Are you an Entrepreneur and interested to make extra money working with a team of professionals Realtors full time or part time?

Ours is Real Estate Business Network, where you make money working as a BOSS. Your location doesn't matter.

You can make as much as N1m monthly here or even more.

If you're interested
Chat me up on WhatsApp group to learn more
https:///2348038484069
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:46am On Jan 13, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

More sales to all of us
crap, crap...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:49am On Jan 13, 2020
djpoepe:
lol. It happens and I always feel good when it does. Nobody only them go dey do shakara

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hilaryCU(m): 8:02am On Jan 13, 2020
You guys should stop all this religious issues here.
Do what you believe works for you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 8:31am On Jan 13, 2020
therealMcCain:

my brother, make we nor turn this thread to theology class.

Firstly I believe you are referring to Prophet Hosea. not Jeremiah

I will equally ask you, why God was tugging samson to go for the philistine women despite the fact that he forbade Israelites from doing such. The bible stated it that his parents didn't know it was the Lord that was behind it.

There are more cases similar to the above and they all point to God's will, purpose & Soverienty.

Developed hit the street when Govt makes policies that don't favour them, we over here pray to God to touch their hearts or intervene, it is this same attitude of na Baba God

After Spending numerous hours forecasting, checking various Stats, the gambler places his Bet & hopes,prays to God for him to win

sometimes he didnt even sweat it, simply copied the booking code from someone else & looks up to God.

Prostitutes who arent diabolical, sometimes attribute a productive day to Baba God.

We should keep deluding ourselves.

FYI:I am a Christain, I believe in Jesus, God can do whatever he wants & when he wants to. But he has taught that we should stick to PRINCIPLES & not miracles. principles can be reapplied over & over.

Miracles you have no control over it. it's easier to go work for food than pray to God to send Raven to feed you, just because he did it for a prophet.

We should Do what works for us.

Simple, the difference is GRACE (unmerited favour)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2020
ndeekay:
Grace is by far the greatest thing in domain name sales. It[b] is not a question of a good name or high search volume or anything else but 75% grace and nothing else.[/b] I have sold names that I had actually forgotten and with zero search volume by merely getting on my knees and asking God for help, grace and His mercy.

Grace is real so pray hard.

It is not a matter of good name? Do you know why oyinbo always get better results? Ask yourself. Rewards for prayers are in heaven. Yahoo bois that nets everyday hardly pray, they work hard.
So, work, work, and pray

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2020
Person don taya for this "Grace" and "No Grace" debate going on here. I hope this beautiful thread will not turn to theology class, which will lead idealogy conflict and later turns into religious war just like some sub sections on NL. It think it will be good to let everyone stick to whatever works for him or her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2020
When outbounding as a newbie always have it in mind that some anger minded oyibos will insult you. you might likely or have received the following from end users,

* Unsubscribe, get lost

* F*** off"

* Not interested

* I'm not interested (same as above)

* I will report you

* Scammer

* Blocked

* The name is useless and worthless f**k

* Stop spamming

* Cra-p Cra-p

* Remove

* Dick head

* No

* etc

What to do:

* Ignore them because it can be so painful. Very painful when you're expecting positive feedbacks

* Don't give up. Its just normal. Na your customer dem be

*Move to the next end user because your real buyer will not scare or insult you to that extent. No be your real customer be that

* Don't message them again. Some of una go won use message kill end users. Everyday u dey send follow up to same person because d name relevant to am. Chill o

* See it as a turning point since someone responded to your message

* Don't take it personal

* Take time to cool

* Use it as an opportunity to learn.

* Add, If you do not want to receive emails from us, please reply asking “unsubscribe” to the last part of your sales letter. This one go reduce the insults them and possible spam reporting

On outbound:

Always change the style of your sales letter format after outbounding for a particular domain. Some end users will mark it as spam and when such letter is used for another name without editing it or just changing d domain name, it will go directly to spam folder without you knowing. You will be so proud that you messaged over 100 end users without knowing that your letters are swimming in Spam ocean. No views, no reply etc. God help us

This week go better for us.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 8:40am On Jan 13, 2020
paulsir:

What?
Don't get u

(1) (2) (3) ... (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) ... (3298) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: trafficpools and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.