Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3534963 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
priceaction:

Which of their name servers are u using?
It is not a nameserver issue bro. Most times once u list, before you switch to their nameserver, you see "pending review"

I emailed them and it looks like it will take 24 hours to resolve according to them. sick! embarassed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:
Just got my very first reply from an end user and it's not so favourable. Haha

Seem he is an Akwa Ibom guy...his last name "Akpan Car"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
gentlekeny:

Seem he is an Akwa Ibom guy...his last name "Akpan Car"

I'm not sure he is bro. The customer center line there is Netherlands
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
miftaudeen:

Someone must have submitted the name on SH
Not the case bro. If someone already did you'll get a message like "already submitted in/to the Marketplace"

Great to see someone has now picked it up.

I would have registered it but I've found out domaining (reging names) could get very addictive. So I'm on some kind of self imposed restriction. cool

Keyplicity//com & Teamplicity//com recently sold on SH

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Another end user says this to me just now. What's the best way to go about this kind of situation?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:
Another end user says this to me just now. What's the best way to go about this kind of situation?
Tell them to make an offer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
tosan200:

Tell them to make an offer.

Alright. I think I will need to wait like 24 hours before replying so as to not look desperate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

Alright. I think I will need to wait like 24 hours before replying so as to not look desperate
LOL, Strike while the iron is still hot.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
tosan200:

LOL, Strike while the iron is still hot.

Meaning I should reply immediately then? Wow I thought differently. This is my first time so don't blame me.

Modified: done!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Betheldukeman(m): 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hello good evening bosses
What is the best platform for outbounding now Facebook or Instagram.

And can someone help with a sells letter thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by futurism: 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
fergusen:
I wanted to submit as unregistered name to squadhelp... but they are saying its unavailable (registered).

However both epik, whois and godaddy shows its available.

Coinplicity//com (coin+simplicity)

Seems the name has dropped several times. I wonder why
great wordplay

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
fergusen:

Not the case bro. If someone already did you'll get a message like "already submitted in/to the Marketplace"

Great to see someone has now picked it up.

I would have registered it but I've found out domaining (reging names) could get very addictive. So I'm on some kind of self imposed restriction. cool

Keyplicity//com & Teamplicity//com recently sold on SH
How do I check names that just sold on Squadhelp please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 12:39am On Jan 31, 2020
2sexycom:
Afternic is just a pain in the ass...

you will list a domain name and EXCEPT you mail them using service@afternic.com instructing them to activate your listing, your page does not come on.

I do not want to us dan for this name
@ 2sexy
Is it possible to list your domain on afternic and get it opted in for premium that same day
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 12:49am On Jan 31, 2020
Betheldukeman:
Hello good evening bosses
What is the best platform for outbounding now Facebook or Instagram.

And can someone help with a sells letter thanks.

About the best platform to use:
To keep it on a professional level, I suggest you use Email (that's what I use)..

Sale letter

Hello,

The Domain name

************... is up for SALE.

This is a short and memorable domain name that is very relevant to your business.

It is a well searched term (1,500 average searches) so it can help improve your search engine optimization and online presence. You can redirect it to your current website or build another one on it to capture additional targeted customers and increase sales. This domain was recently released and has a valuation of $***(it is negotiable).

Feel free to reply if interested in acquiring this domain.

Kind regards

Name:

Email:

Edit accordingly.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 4:05am On Jan 31, 2020
These keywords are selling and popular keywords, I got it from one domain telegram group, if you love brandables you might be needing it.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AmKen(m): 4:14am On Jan 31, 2020
Do people make sales from Listing their domains at SH basic and basic plus Marketplace plan?

Or is it only the premium listings that buyers go for?

The names I listed just yesterday have gotten several views compared to my views on Dan.

Please Gurus, pros and knowledgeable newbies should help a brother understand better.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2020
Sold Chicago/Wedding/Orchestras in com at DAN
Sale Price $205 (follow up) Yesterday.
Registered at Dynadot 5.99 around November.
Sold within an hour of Outbound and payment confirmed.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 9:36am On Jan 31, 2020
demo4ril97:
Congrat

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 9:39am On Jan 31, 2020
demo4ril97:
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:48am On Jan 31, 2020
demo4ril97:
Congrats. What made you register this name?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

Meaning I should reply immediately then? Wow I thought differently. This is my first time so don't blame me.

Modified: done!
How did the hot striking go?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Capricorn1996(f): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2020
Hello room...
I need gurus advice
My brother and I bought a Domain Chicagosolarpanel//king two weeks ago we outbound and responses are like **not interested** some don't even respond. We also do follow up yet nothing. We actually want to buy another one we are confused on what to buy. Maybe it we be sellable in no time or not��
He register for the tutorial this Jan and he did follow up as been instructed to. Maybe there is something missing, someone should help a beginner. Please

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2020
Capricorn1996:
Hello room...
I need gurus advice
My brother and I bought a Domain Chicagosolarpanel//king two weeks ago we outbound and responses are like **not interested** some don't even respond. We also do follow up yet nothing. We actually want to buy another one we are confused on what to buy. Maybe it we be sellable in no time or not��
He register for the tutorial this Jan and he did follow up as been instructed to. Maybe there is something missing, someone should help a beginner. Please
I guess the name was handreg right?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 10:11am On Jan 31, 2020
Channel5:
These keywords are selling and popular keywords, I got it from one domain telegram group, if you love brandables you might be needing it.

Abeg what’s the name of the telegram group
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:08am On Jan 31, 2020
tranxo:

How did the hot striking go?

I directed them to make an offer. Still waiting
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
So yesterday I was researching names and decided to search the availability of Amotekun lo and behold it has been taken in popular extensions. I trust one of us here did?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
Osnami:

How do I check names that just sold on Squadhelp please
Follow the link and Scroll down
https://www. squadhelp/com/marketplace-dashboard

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2020
Though this Topic has been treated on namepros nevertheless, I want us to digress more on it.

Do you see future in 5l domain names?

Do you have any ?

Is it pronounable and how long do you intend holding it.

Me: I have Segwo. Com and I believe its catchy. There is this popular man in my hood that bears it. Not targeting him though I was just surprised its available. Currently listed for 300$ and if e doesn't sale... I will keep renewing and upgrading till death and some more

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Who here gets end user responses from support@ or info@domaindotcom?? Because idk how to get the owners email sad sad
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
johnoj24:

Congrat
IghravweIG:

Congratulations.
Thanks mates.

tranxo:

Congrats. What made you register this name?

Well I actually knew Chicago was an entertainment city. And checking up the web using the keywords, I found out that there is a handful of end users especially most email on their website is operated by a principal of the band.

Also I would say just an opportunity, crowned with luck.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

I directed them to make an offer. Still waiting
Make offer? Was this an inbound or outbound contact?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
tranxo:

Make offer? Was this an inbound or outbound contact?

Outbound

(1) (2) (3) ... (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: OlusegunAJ(m), wizzynuru and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.