Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3534995 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
Liftkid:
Though this Topic has been treated on namepros nevertheless, I want us to digress more on it.

Do you see future in 5l domain names?

Do you have any ?

Is it pronounable and how long do you intend holding it.

Me: I have Segwo. Com and I believe its catchy. There is this popular man in my hood that bears it. Not targeting him though I was just surprised its available. Currently listed for 300$ and if e doesn't sale... I will keep renewing and upgrading till death and some more

I've been very skeptical about 5L domains after reading comments on Namepros.
Currently I have non.
Vodri//com is a 5L unregistered domain. It has 1 non dot com extension registered according to namesilo search I did about 2 months ago.
Till this moment, the dot com is available.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
Capricorn1996:
Chicagosolarpanel//king

I would first say the domain name you guys regged is a decent one. You guys should not worry much, you may likely sell it in the future. Try to do follow up with reduced price in the future.

Capricorn1996:

we outbound and responses are like **not interested** some don't even respond. We also do follow up yet nothing.

@bolded is one of the untold stories of Geo Domain Name Business. During the out bounding process, you are going to get lots of rejections, in various ways like No response, not interested, bounce emails, derogatory replies etc. You know what, those are parts of the process. Though it can be painful, but you should keep the ball rolling if you want to make sales soonest.

Capricorn1996:

We actually want to buy another one we are confused on what to buy. Maybe it we be sellable in no time or not��

Don't be confused sis, your brother had a good footing from the tutorial. If you have the cash on you, go reg another domain name, who knows you might get that one sold.

One thing I want you to take from my reply is that, the more you reg good domain names (just like the one you have), the more your chances to make sales. Hope that answers your questions. Cheers

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Does anyone knows if Afternic still use PayPal cause I have been trying to find the PayPal option to receive payment.
All answers will be appreciated.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
Qulink1:
Hello Everyone,
Does anyone knows if Afternic still use PayPal cause I have been trying to find the PayPal option to receive payment.
All answers will be appreciated.
Thanks

PayPal is not available for Nigerians
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2020
fergusen:

I've been very skeptical about 5L domains after reading comments on Namepros.
Currently I have non.
Vodri//com is a 5L unregistered domain. It has 1 non dot com extension registered according to namesilo search I did about 2 months ago.
Till this moment, the dot com is available.

Don't you think some of 4 and 3 letters domain names holders would have been skeptical acquiring them years back.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
thorrvik55:

Thanks but how about PayPal exchanger nko pls
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Qulink1:

Thanks but how about PayPal exchanger nko pls

We have few with good reviews here. Legalwealth, ladyf and others
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hexilon: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
Good people, which is the best backorder service at the moment?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2020
sammchuck1:

Abeg what’s the name of the telegram group

Domain talk

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
thorrvik55:

I might close my Afternic Account and use VPN to open new one o ....there charges will kill somebody o

Or No a better idea has hit me

Anytime I get a sale there, i will tell them I have a relative of mine in USA or any country that accepts PayPal, and I will like them to send the money there, then if it works, I will give them my PayPal email, i tried it on Namesilo and the payed me through PayPal, but the don't normally payout through PayPal....so maybe it will work for Afternic....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

Outbound
Hmmm. You didn't tell him any price?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
Channel5:

I might close my Afternic Account and use VPN to open new one o ....there charges will kill somebody o

Anytime I get a sale there, i will tell them I have a relative of mine in USA or any country that accepts PayPal, and I will like them to send the money there, then if it works, I will give them my PayPal email, i tried it on Namesilo and the payed me through PayPal, but the don't normally payout through PayPal....so maybe it will work for Afternic....
How about the africard na undecided cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
Channel5:

The only issue is that if u registered as a Nigerian, PayPal would not be among the list of payment methods. Do u give them the PayPal email via mail if they agree to do that??

Another tin is, once u do it, other Nigerians do it and it becomes a norm then they might start being suspicious about the whole relative in US stuff
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bahdman007: 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Liftkid:
So yesterday I was researching names and decided to search the availability of Amotekun lo and behold it has been taken in popular extensions. I trust one of us here did?
The person go hold am tire because Amotekun is a goverment institution and would certainly not need .com extension but rather .gov.ng and am sure you need some documentation to buy .gov.ng extension
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Huw(m): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
sammchuck1:
Who here gets end user responses from support@ or info@domaindotcom?? Because idk how to get the owners email sad sad
☝�... sold a Domain through info@*****.com enquiry

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Huw:

Ok na grin lets go there!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hexilon: 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
Huw:

Sold 2..

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bahdman007:

The person go hold am tire because Amotekun is a goverment institution and would certainly not need .com extension but rather .gov.ng and am sure you need some documentation to buy .gov.ng extension
The waiting will be for a lifetime if he is strong-headed. I know the name makes no sense in English any in any other major language.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 3:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
Qulink1:

How about the africard na undecided cry

Is there ....my Africard is linked to my PayPal, is where I withdraw money from PayPal into
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
thorrvik55:

The only issue is that if u registered as a Nigerian, PayPal would not be among the list of payment methods. Do u give them the PayPal email via mail if they agree to do that??

Another tin is, once u do it, other Nigerians do it and it becomes a norm then they might start being suspicious about the whole relative in US stuff

Na why I no suppose spill out the plan grin

Well if the agree, the will tell me to send them the PayPal email through Email, that was what Namesilo did.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Channel5:

Why worrying and killing yourself with charges. Even if it is 80 percent that come to you, you are still in profit. You buy a domain name with less than $10 and receive $100 and above you are complaining. Go and open a shop in Lagos market and see area boys, area girls, Iya olojas and babas, federal government, state government, local government and ill wishers coming to collect their unapproved tithes one after the other.

Truly, it is not how much you receive that makes the difference in your life but what you are investing in with the money you are receiving. So, take note.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
IdeasPro:

Why worrying and killing yourself with charges. Even if it is 80 percent that come to you, you are still in profit. You buy a domain name with less than $10 and receive $100 and above you are complaining. Go and open a shop in Lagos market and see area boys, area girls, Iya olojas and babas, federal government, state government, local government and ill wishers coming to collect their unapproved tithes one after the other.

Truly, it is not how much you receive that makes the difference in your life but what you are investing in with the money you are receiving. So, take note.

WORD!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Davidston: 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nice thread
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ablemanzy: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
GRATITUDE TO GOD

OUR GOD IS FAITHFUL TO THEM THAT TRUST IN HIM.
JANUARY SALES ALERT!!!!!!

AustinSolarPanels.com
Sold for: €180
Duration: 25 days
Dan.com
MetroDenverRoofing.com
sold for: €299
Duration: 20 days
Dan.com
It is the FINGER of GOD. ( nOt bY mY pOwEr )

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
ablemanzy:
GRATITUDE TO GOD
OUR GOD IS FAITHFUL TO THEM THAT TRUST IN HIM. JANUARY SALES ALERT!!!!!!
AustinSolarPanels.com Sold for: €180 Duration: 25 days Dan.com ******* MetroDenverRoofing.com sold for: €299 Duration: 20 days Dan.com It is the FINGER of GOD. ( nOt bY mY pOwEr )

Congrats.Continue to be on the winning side.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
The kinda sales am seeing on dan sef.. which one is 1milk2sugars now?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2020
NkShallom:
You can also register yours and put groundnut grin

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
IdeasPro:

Succinctly put. Congratulations to recent sellers. More sales to us.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hilaryCU(m): 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hello House,

Please,I want to know if Dan has an account with lcn.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
IdeasPro:

We are enjoy

We are enjoying here truly compare to what's going in Lagos state I hate all those oni'le, iyaloja and the rest of them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
ablemanzy:
GRATITUDE TO GOD

OUR GOD IS FAITHFUL TO THEM THAT TRUST IN HIM.
JANUARY SALES ALERT!!!!!!

AustinSolarPanels.com
Sold for: €180
Duration: 25 days
Dan.com
MetroDenverRoofing.com
sold for: €299
Duration: 20 days
Dan.com
It is the FINGER of GOD. ( nOt bY mY pOwEr )

Congrats..

Was the metro name coined by you?

Also, is there a reason you selling in Euros? Is it to make the price seem cheap?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
NkShallom:
So no be only me see am

(1) (2) (3) ... (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: codemaniacs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.