Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3541189 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Essont(m): 10:39am On Feb 01, 2020
That is an automated message sent by a bot.

Keep your calm and move to the next end user.

Grace abound!
Heroclitus:
"Hi Timothy Moses,

Thank you for submitting your request. We have received your request and are working on responding to you as soon as possible.

For your reference, here are your case details:

- Case: 00132642 
- Subject: Texastechfirm.com
- Description: Hello,"

This was the messaged I got after contacting an end user...please, what should my reply be?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ablemanzy: 10:49am On Feb 01, 2020
No the "metro" wasn't coined by me

I reg. it on ED

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 11:23am On Feb 01, 2020
Liftkid:
Though this Topic has been treated on namepros nevertheless, I want us to digress more on it.

Do you see future in 5l domain names?

Do you have any ?

Is it pronounable and how long do you intend holding it.

Me: I have Segwo. Com and I believe its catchy. There is this popular man in my hood that bears it. Not targeting him though I was just surprised its available. Currently listed for 300$ and if e doesn't sale... I will keep renewing and upgrading till death and some more
Seems you've what it takes till death do you part with the domain name, I'll advice you include one more zero to the price listing. The name sounds techy and Asian to me. Should sell for big later on not that peanut listing.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hilaryCU(m): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2020
Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2020
Pitchant//king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hilaryCU(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=Ayobamms post=86274437]

Yes.[/quote
Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
Koats14:
Seems you've what it takes till death do you part with the domain name, I'll advice you include one more zero to the price listing. The name sounds techy and Asian to me. Should sell for big later on not that peanut listing.

Sure, I would be updating the price as it progresses
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1Dray(m): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
Koats14:

Lol... I was even thinking or asking aloud, "Isn't $300 too poor for a name one (he) values to that much to be thinking of holding it till death?"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
In case you have question(s) throw them at me and I will answer you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
1Dray:

Lol... I was even thinking or asking aloud, "Isn't $300 too poor for a name one (he) values to that much to be thinking of holding it till death?"

I have just regd it. The more it appreciates, the higher the price. If it sells for 300$ in days or weeks, it sold well but if it doesn't, i will keep renewing and the more I renew, the more it appreciates, so does the price.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1Dray(m): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
Liftkid:

Sure, I would be updating the price as it progresses

Oh, OK... That sounds more like it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1Dray(m): 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
Liftkid:

I have just regd it. The more it appreciates, the higher the price. If it sells for 300$ in days or weeks, it sold well but if it doesn't, i will keep renewing and the more I renew, the more it appreciates, so does the price.

Alright, I get it now. Best of luck.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2020
pls, assuming I buy a domain for a friend and intend to push it to his account on the same registrar. will this attract any charges to push to his account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2020
gentlewind:
pls, assuming I buy a domain for a friend and intend to push it to his account on the same registrar. will this attract any charges to push to his account?

No they won't.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by toluxe0075: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Guys, is the CPC and search volume for expired domains on expireddomains dot net accurate?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
toluxe0075:
Guys, is the CPC and search volume for expired domains on expireddomains dot net accurate?
Oga Ideaspro please answer this for us.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
IghravweIG:

Oga Ideaspro please answer this for us.

Yes, as close as you can expect. If you have not been using CPC and search volume to select expired domain, you are missing out

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
IdeasPro:

Yes, as close as you can expect. If you have not been using CPC and search volume to select expired domain, you are missing out
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
Unusually quiet here today.
Wetin dey occur? Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
Floyd45:
Unusually quiet here today.
Wetin dey occur? Lol
I wanted to ask same. Hmm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2020
So house, i did a follow up outbounding yesterday and an end user replied that he will get the domain at a reduced price... I agreed and sent the link for him to get it on Dan.
This was yesterday...

Still waiting and what can be done next biko?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
IghravweIG:
So house, i did a follow up outbounding yesterday and an end user replied that he will get the domain at a reduced price... I agreed and sent the link for him to get it on Dan.
This was yesterday...

Still waiting and what can be done next biko?
Continue waiting!! If nothing happens by Tuesday next week, follow up.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
I did a follow-up outbound yesterday and an end-user replied
"What is the procedure of buying it?"

How do I answer this, please?

Anybody please??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2020
IdeasPro:

boss show us way baba

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 12:18am On Feb 02, 2020
Liftkid:
In case you have question(s) throw them at me and I will answer you
Is it possible to list your domain on afternic and get it opted in for premium that same day
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 7:37am On Feb 02, 2020
For newbies like me, if you see any name you like from the drop, put it in your watchlist and see if anyone would reg them, if people keep reging them it means that your name picking is getting better.

I don't have money to buy domain now and have missed good domains after putting them in my watchlist.
Dallasbookstore/king
JewelryCatch\king(this one pain me)

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2020
Did you know?

You can now list your Non Epik domain on Epik Marketplace without the need for Admin verification once you can point your nameservers to Epik
NS3.EPIK.COM
NS4.EPIK.COM

Also you can sell your External Domain names on Epik Marketplace before they are 60 days old if they are registered on reputable Registrar like Dynadot, GoDaddy, Namesilo and Namecheap.

#Epik
#External Domain
#Legendary Customer Support

21 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ajog1: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2020
viktor88:
For newbies like me, if you see any name you like from the drop, put it in your watchlist and see if anyone would reg them, if people keep reging them it means that your name picking is getting better.

I don't have money to buy domain now and have missed good domains after putting them in my watchlist.
Dallasbookstore/king
JewelryCatch\king[b](this one pain me[/b])
Ehya, pele. It's just a phase which you would soon pass. Mind me asking how you saw the jewelrycatch/king name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2020
ajog1:
Ehya, pele. It's just a phase which you would soon pass. Mind me asking how you saw the jewelrycatch/king name?
Expireddomain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 11:11am On Feb 02, 2020
fergusen:
I wanted to submit as unregistered name to squadhelp... but they are saying its unavailable (registered).

However both epik, whois and godaddy shows its available.

Coinplicity//com (coin+simplicity)

Seems the name has dropped several times. I wonder why

1.Never reveal an UNREGISTERED name if you don't want to loose it

2.Next time you encounter this, simply hit the blue button & chat with their rep, they will rectify it. then you can re-submit it. most times they respond immediately

I have encountered it several times.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2020
Dreydoe:

Anybody please??
Mind sharing your follow-up email?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Dreydoe:

Anybody please??

Drop your landing page link. You could let him understand the whole transaction will be handled by Dan, if it Dan u listed ur domain

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.