Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3541129 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 9:17am On Feb 03, 2020
Opistorincos:
Many are mad, very few are roaming
Just counter the offer. He wants to buy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2020
schullten:

I don't even understand epik and their offers...

I recieved a 500usd offer since 2weeks ago on an epik domain, and I have accepted same day, I recieved it because that was my minimum set offer for the said domain. But till today no show. Buyer hasn't paid and am not sure epik even sends a reminder or notify them that offer has been accepted.

I sent buyer a mail through that provided by epik, but no reply.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 9:45am On Feb 03, 2020
Promxy94:

I recieved a 500usd offer since 2weeks ago on an epik domain, and I have accepted same day, I recieved it because that was my minimum set offer for the said domain. But till today no show. Buyer hasn't paid and am not sure epik even sends a reminder or notify them that offer has been accepted.

Unlike DAN, epik doesn't send reminders. That was what they told me from my last conversation with them. undecided

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2020
fergusen:

Unlike DAN, epik doesn't send reminders. That was what they told me from my last conversation with them. undecided

And they want to eat 10%.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 9:51am On Feb 03, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 9:53am On Feb 03, 2020
Promxy94:

And they want to eat 10%.
I was quite displeased when the Epik support told me that.
What does it take to send a reminder to a buyer??

Considering several innovative services epik is creating, it's just strange something basic like chasing buyers (sending reminders) can't be automated.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2020
jamih:

they would have gone for femiadesina . org or .ng, if the .com was already taken

grin Stingy people.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2020
priceaction:

Not sync, I mean settings from your android device chrome browser as shown below. Hope it's not checked.
Since I made this post, everything looks good now. Maybe the cleared cached finally took effect. Thanks for helping.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2020
fergusen:

I was quite displeased when the Epik support told me that.
What does it take to send a reminder to a buyer??

Considering several innovative services epik is creating, it's just strange something basic like chasing buyers (sending reminders) can't be automated.
Epik is still growing. If you suggest this to them, I am sure they will do something about it. Rob is always willing to help.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2020
Promxy94:

always make move on whatever business you are doing. exhaust all options. Did you contact Rob Monster?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2020
2sexycom:
always make move on whatever business you are doing. exhaust all options. Did you contact Rob Monster?

We usually chat on namepros so I did contact him and am surprise he is quite unlike him and haven't replied me for like 4days now.
Maybe we create another message ticket with him
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 10:09am On Feb 03, 2020
Promxy94:

Is better u keep mailing the end user with different emails ... some end user sometimes send fake offers just to test the system , to me once its over 48hrs after I receive an offer I take the offer as a 50-50chance .. I currently have 7 offers on Dan for last month till today nothing , January get as e be .. But we move on

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 10:21am On Feb 03, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2020
AYORICH:

Is better u keep mailing the end user with different emails ... some end user sometimes send fake offers just to test the system , to me once its over 48hrs after I receive an offer I take the offer as a 50-50chance .. I currently have 7 offers on Dan for last month till today nothing , January get as e be .. But we move on

The epik offer was inbound no outbound.

Dan messed up many sales with their payment issue for me last year...

Wish I could have another option, I don't like afternic and it's delay...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 10:42am On Feb 03, 2020
codemaniacs:

did you outbound?
Yea n am just confuse y they are backing out ..might b Dan or not ..these end user are always scare of little things , one actually called me to ask if its legit I told him yes that he should click the link through his mail but he told me he doesn't click anything from mail .. I just tire . in all who go buy go buy ..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sierramorgan: 11:22am On Feb 03, 2020
Wow, what an amazing thread! People make a lot of money from trading domain names and one of the ways they go about it is buying new or expired domain names. It is easier to get on more quickly with an expired domain name that has been in existence for quite some time as it keeps carrying the PageRank to wherever it's hosted and managed. So, it's a great way to make cool money online once you know how to play the game. What I simply do online now is building a personal website and promoting affiliate products. I've found that financial freedom lies in this more than in any other online adventure.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
schullten:

I'm not sure he's serious. His email sef no go through
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Essont(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
How do you know it doesn't go through?
Opistorincos:

I'm not sure he's serious. His email sef no go through
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
Essont:
How do you know it doesn't go through?

He left his mail as john@gmail.com. i tried to message Jim and it came back as an error. "Recipient's inbox is full"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
Opistorincos:

He left his mail as john@gmail.com. i tried to message Jim and it came back as an error. "Recipient's inbox is full"

Immediately you saw John@gmail.com with 0.50 offer, you no suppose waste your time.

Gmail addresses like John, Ted, Fred, Stephen, etc means those email addresses have existed since 2004. The owners would have discarded the email a long time ago because of spammers.

People use such email addresses (John, Ted, etc) to access some of these websites that requires you to input email address before you can view contents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsboy96(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
AYORICH:

Yea n am just confuse y they are backing out ..might b Dan or not ..these end user are always scare of little things , one actually called me to ask if its legit I told him yes that he should click the link through his mail but he told me he doesn't click anything from mail .. I just tire . in all who go buy go buy ..

You should have told him to type the domain in his browser that it will leads him to the marketplace.
Most of these end users don't just click any unknown link any how.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hello everyone,
Pls does Afternic still pay through PayPal cause I can't find the space to input the PayPal details.
Please anyone that can help.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Guru in the house, please how do i sell my domain faster please i need urgent reply
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
I don't understand this mail from DAN. Promxy94, Ayorich, Branduche, 2sexycom, fergusen, cyriletifit, iykepromotions and my fellow newbies.

Did outbound last week and sold the name after one month of purchase. The domain is less than 60days.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
Qulink1:
Hello everyone,
Pls does Afternic still pay through PayPal cause I can't find the space to input the PayPal details.
Please anyone that can help.
Thanks

As long as u registered as a Nigerian, u won't be able to withdraw through PayPal (u won't see the option)..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
thorrvik55:

As long as u registered as a Nigerian, u won't be able to withdraw through PayPal (u won't see the option)..
Thanks
Ohhh
Okay I thought of using an exchanger,did not know when they changed their policy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
alawi5k:
I don't understand this mail from DAN. Promxy94, Ayorich, Branduche, 2sexycom, fergusen, cyriletifit, iykepromotions and my fellow newbies.

Did outbound last week and sold the name after one month of purchase. The domain is less than 60days.

Communication is supposed to be a two-way thing, if you fail to understand what they've sent you, you have the right to reply saying you do not understand what they imply by "could you please let me know what details you need in order to push the domain name", cos honestly I don't either.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
alawi5k:

As in what details do you need for the push, either the buyer's email address or user name or customer number. I don't know much about that registrar but namesilo only requires the recipient's username for a push.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
alawi5k:

That means they have informed the buyer to create an account.

And secondly you should tell them, details u need to complete the transfer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kingsboy96:

You should have told him to type the domain in his browser that it will leads him to the marketplace.
Most of these end users don't just click any unknown link any how.
Simple as simple

(1) (2) (3) ... (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: dayo2hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.