Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3559728 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
alawi5k:
I don't understand this mail from DAN. Promxy94, Ayorich, Branduche, 2sexycom, fergusen, cyriletifit, iykepromotions and my fellow newbies.

Did outbound last week and sold the name after one month of purchase. The domain is less than 60days.

You can simply contact 123Reg via live chat. Ask them what details are needed to push a domain to another 123Reg account.
Whatever info (like email, customer number, etc) 123reg says is needed, forward same to Dan.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
Qulink1 if you have funds for sell kindly hit me on WhatsApp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Do you have any gift cards for sell i always need gift cards,cashapp,Paypal,Btc,Zelle On My Table and no delay of Payment and am a direct and fast loader,I Offer Good rate kindly Hit my Inbox if you have any gift cards available and physical trade too is allow
ITunes Card
Amazon Card
Steam wallet
Sephora card
Google play store
EBay card
Nordstrom card
One vanilla
Visa card
Paypal
cashapp
Ethereum
Pioneer
Zelle and others

Am always ready to trade day and Night and no delay of payment within 7 or 8mins you will get your cash Hit my inbox if you have any of this and physical trade too is allow I accept USD,Aud,Nzd,Euro,Cad,Pounds,Naira I pay worldwide through Paypal,Btc,Naira
https:///2348084764050
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
alawi5k:
I don't understand this mail from DAN. Promxy94, Ayorich, Branduche, 2sexycom, fergusen, cyriletifit, iykepromotions and my fellow newbies.

Did outbound last week and sold the name after one month of purchase. The domain is less than 60days.
Tell them u need the buyer's 123-reg "email address"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
alawi5k:

Dan has an escrow account with them na

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
2sexycom:
Guys, does any of you access namepros on Chrome? I do not know why my namepros visits does not display images properly. it is the ONLY website that images are broken on.

Any suggestion will be appreciated. Everything looks good on other browser and I have cleared caches but it is still same problem.
Me sef e de do me so for phone oo sad
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
2horsePOWER:

Woww finally
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Woww finally

This was last year November
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
2horsePOWER:

This was last year November
. ha'an, why do they keep saying they don't have account again
I thought it's very recent
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
Where are those epik rep here??
I ask because ideally they should have come in and offer help on whosoever that has problem with epik.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Thanks iykepromotions, promxy94, Fergusen, Josmila, ikhalyfah, etc. I'm grateful
2horsePOWER:

I'm not aware. Thanks for sharing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bobbybenard(m): 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
Experts in the house please what's your says on this brandable name....Srewcover.com??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bobbybenard:
Experts in the house please what's your says on this brandable name....Srewcover.com??
That is not a brand name bro. It is a misplelling. And even the correct spelling *ScrewCover* is more of an exact product name than a brandable name.

Peace cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
thorrvik55:

As long as u registered as a Nigerian, u won't be able to withdraw through PayPal (u won't see the option)..
Thanks so much for the response
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
beckplanet:
That is not a brand name bro. It is a misplelling. And even the correct spelling *ScrewCover* is more of an exact product name than a brandable name.

Peace cool
Remember your tutorial

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
For those interested in .iOS

Coinference. Io
Screened. Io
i-share. Io
Btcbroker. io
Swappy. Io
MiniWallet. Io

Nice names imo

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mayorj(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Carmal90:
Where are those epik rep here??
I ask because ideally they should have come in and offer help on whosoever that has problem with epik.

Hello Carmal90,

What issue are you facing? We are always here to help.

As for Promxy, the offer issue will be looked into, and suggestions would be made.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Additionally, you can always forward your complaints to EpikNigeria on Facebook.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Epik Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
this question has probably been answered before and I know answers are subjective. I'll like to sample opinions regardless

To those who've sold geo names, what's a good number of prospective clients you'll consider before buying the domain name?

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mayorj(m): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
Promxy94:

I don't even understand epik and their offers...

I recieved a 500usd offer since 2weeks ago on an epik domain, and I have accepted same day, I recieved it because that was my minimum set offer for the said domain. But till today no show. Buyer hasn't paid and am not sure epik even sends a reminder or notify them that offer has been accepted.

I sent buyer a mail through that provided by epik, but no reply.

Hello Promxy,

Can you forward the complaint to our facebook page or provide your epik email?

Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
mayorj:

Hello Carmal90,

What issue are you facing? We are always here to help.

As for Promxy, the offer issue will be looked into, and suggestions would be given.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Additionally, you can always forward your complaints to EpikNigeria on Facebook.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Epik Nigeria.

I don't have any issue...
Just commenting based on issues raised by few people here

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
codemaniacs:

where is the link to this info?

Hello

Regarding the link to the information, the information was directly passed across in a group discussion with the Epik Team, so it's a valid claim

If you have any enquiry about how you can get your name listed on Epik Marketplace, feel free to submit your questions to our Facebook page
EpikNigeria

Best Regards

Epik

Epik Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EpikNigeria: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Promxy94:

I don't even understand epik and their offers...

I recieved a 500usd offer since 2weeks ago on an epik domain, and I have accepted same day, I recieved it because that was my minimum set offer for the said domain. But till today no show. Buyer hasn't paid and am not sure epik even sends a reminder or notify them that offer has been accepted.

I sent buyer a mail through that provided by epik, but no reply.

Hello Promxy94

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Usually, when you receive an offer on your domain name and you accept the offer, the buyer is sent a notification to that effect so as to proceed with the payment for the domain name.

It will be helpful if you can send the details about the domain name to our Facebook page so that we can review and provide the necessary support.

In the coming days we will be releasing a new CRM for our Marketplace that will make handling inbound enquiries a lot more efficient

Regards

Epik Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
To all members of the epik team, that have contacted me so far, am really honored and delighted, on your quick and easy response to my query. And I hope you continue this way.
Cdor777 epikNigeria mayorj

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 12:16am On Feb 04, 2020
AAA593:

Remember your tutorial
Example :
FOODCover ( specific Product name)

FRESHfood ( Pronoun + Noun) = Brandable with Limitless usage in the Food & beverages niche (partially specific(food niche but no product attached)

Funix purely Brandable (Limitless Possible Uses )

What I'm i trying to say from the example above, a brandable name should not be limited to just one product, rather it should ring a bell of limitless possibilities of use. When a name is limited to just one use it is hardly a brandable name and more of a specific product name. From the example above you'll see that *Foodcover* tells you all you need to know about the brand it represents hence a company providing a cover material for food can opt to use such name, a Bed material company can't use foodcover as its brand because it's too specific, even if you narrow the company services to Bedcover products only they still cannot use it because Foodcover rings a bell of what it means (Too specific), Now when you look at it from a like to like use, say you want to apply name to a food company use. Not many food companies will go for Foodcover because it is too specific.

On the other hand When you look at Freshfood it can apply to different food chains and companies because it opens up the horizon more, it's uses broadened because any company producing food can easily go with the name and its not specific. The reason is because a pronoun + Word name makes a better brandable name than a Noun +word. A name that starts with a noun which is product + verb will most likely limit the name usage. However this does not apply in all cases.
But a name that starts with a pronoun gives it an edge of becoming a better brandable name with variety of usage.

Funix can be used as a Food company or Mattress or Blockchain or Fintech or Marketplace or Real estate or Banking just name it the use is limitless because it does ring a bell of any exact meaning in the mind when you look at the word hence its usage is limitless.
A brandable name is a name that means nothing but can be applied to everything. (that is the Definition a Typical brandable name).

The point here is any name that limits its possible uses is hardly a Brandable Name.

Peace cool

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seuncyrus(m): 12:34am On Feb 04, 2020
cyriletifit:
All thanks to Jehovah for the insight, knowledge and grace. It wasn't by my might. Great thanks to the OP and all who have been contributing here.

This is for January.
Domain: atlanta//bounce//house//rental/king
Sold: $200
Venue: Dan
Hand reg for $6.99

Domain Limo//Connecticut/king
Sold: $415
Venue: Dan
Hand reg for $6.99

Domain: finger//printing//near//me/king
Sold: $450
Venue: Afternic
Hand reg for $6.99

All outbound and held for less than 6 months. So much handwork involved.

congrats bro , do you still use streak to send the mass mails ..if yes, did you subscribe to their service? or how are you able to outbound the amount of domains u have

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 2:17am On Feb 04, 2020
seuncyrus:

congrats bro , do you still use streak to send the mass mails ..if yes, did you subscribe to their service? or how are you able to outbound the amount of domains u have

Yes, I am still using streak. I didn't subscribe.
Because of the number of domains I have, I use upto 7 email addresses for outbound. I am planning of getting more.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SPLITS(f): 2:44am On Feb 04, 2020
cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 3:12am On Feb 04, 2020
alawi5k:

Tell them the buyer should send you his username of 123reg for you to push the domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 5:46am On Feb 04, 2020
slimjosh43:

Tell them the buyer should send you his username of 123reg for you to push the domain
Done. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:15am On Feb 04, 2020
Once more I THANKGOD...
I also use this opportunity to thank all epik team(Cdor777 mayorj, epikNigeria) for their support.
Actually the buyer made the offer via inbound, because I can't remember, ever outbounding for the domain name, the offer came in almost 2weeks ago which I accepted same time, and I didn't hear anything back from both epik and buyer.
I tried reaching rob on namepros, to know what's up, but no reply. I mailed the buyer with my mail, same week, but no response.

After I made the complain here about epik not following up, I got good interventions, and am happy to say that I got a mail from buyer asking how to proceed, and immediately I got a mail from epik that the buyer has paid.
"MY GOD LIVES"

Details.
Hold time is a few months, can't remember.
Asking price is $700
Sold for $500.

THANKYOU JESUS...
Once Again MY GOD LIVES...

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2020
Promxy94:
Once more I THANKGOD...
I also use this opportunity to thank all epik team(Cdor777 mayorj, epikNigeria) for their support.
Actually the buyer made the offer via inbound, because I can't remember, ever outbounding for the domain name, the offer came in almost 2weeks ago which I accepted same time, and I didn't hear anything back from both epik and buyer.
I tried reaching rob on namepros, to know what's up, but no reply. I mailed the buyer with my mail, same week, but no response.

After I made the complain here about epik not following up, I got good interventions, and am happy to say that I got a mail from buyer asking how to proceed, and immediately I got a mail from epik that the buyer has paid.
"MY GOD LIVES"

Details.
Hold time is a few months, can't remember.
Asking price is $700
Sold for $500.

THANKYOU JESUS...
Once Again MY GOD LIVES...

Congrats on your Epik sale.

And thanks for appreciating the Epik Nigeria Team effort

Our aim is to become the Ultimate domainers friend by providing Timely and Legendary customer support.

For subsequent support need, do not hesitate to contact us via our Facebook handle EpikNigeria or mention our Official Nairaland Moniker EpikNigeria. We are here as a first line of Support.

Rob receives lot of messages from staffs and domainers so it might be not be easy replying every individual messages

Cheers to a successful Domaining year

More sales to all of us

#Epik
#Epik Nigeria

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: donsharwama(m), Jimneighbour, Gokuuu(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.