Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3580421 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GladmanGoddey(m): 10:11am On Feb 05, 2020
tranxo:
Isn't it obvious?
oh i see, thanks for the hints. i want to ask you a question but you can choose to answer or not pls dont be offended.
Have you gotten $1m from this bussines venture?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GladmanGoddey(m): 10:13am On Feb 05, 2020
IdeasPro:

Only stupid people ask stupid questions. Please ask sensible questions. LOL! Just joking. Ask and you'll get answers. He who asks for the right way rarely misses his way.
grin I appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GladmanGoddey(m): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2020
IdeasPro:

A lot of people don't realize that forex trading is not a sustainable business in Nigeria because of too many ups and downs. I may be wrong. But from my research, I think I am not far from it. I ordered a book from Manna Bookshop some years back on forex trading and up till now, I have not opened it to read it. And it is unlike me!
Forex is not easy i can confirm that

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:57am On Feb 05, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

oh i see, thanks for the hints. i want to ask you a question but you can choose to answer or not pls dont be offended.
I guess this is one of your stupid questions? I am not offended.

Continue asking sha.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2020
I bought a domain from porkbun this morning for the first time and I was debited via my UBA visa card but this is what I'm seeing on my porkbun dashboard and up till now the domain is still up for grabs what could be wrong

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 11:35am On Feb 05, 2020
tranxo:

I guess this is one of your stupid questions? I am not offended.

Continue asking sha.
grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2020
eaddyboy:
I bought a domain from porkbun this morning for the first time and I was debited via my UBA visa card but this is what I'm seeing on my porkbun dashboard and up till now the domain is still up for grabs what could be wrong
It failed. Try again or buy with another registrar
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edimalo(m): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2020
I'm having issues registering with domain.com. I'm being showed the billing page instead of registering. I can only see login features not sign-up. Any one with related issue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 11:54am On Feb 05, 2020
GladmanGoddey:

Read from page 1 to 1127. You won't have time to ask 'stupid' questions again.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edimalo(m): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
Did you use the UBA africard

eaddyboy:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
edimalo:
Did you use the UBA africard
No... I used normal UBA visa card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
slimjosh43:
It failed. Try again or buy with another registrar
I have now registered it via Dynadot I hope porkbun refunds me

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
eaddyboy:

I have now registered it via Dynadot
I hope porkbun refunds me
porkbun doesn't refund money o registered a wrong name few days ago canceled it and they said they don't refund oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
What happens if the Email address you used in registering all your domains gets disabled permanently?

Is it possible to change your email address across all the registrars afterwards?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edimalo(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
Was charged 15755 for 41$ for 6 domains
eaddyboy:

No...
I used normal UBA visa card

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
Geofavor:
What happens if the Email address you used in registering all your domains gets disabled permanently?

Is it possible to change your email address across all the registrars afterwards?
Belike you don collect from gmail hand..
I once had my email disabled, I disturb google with mail ehn until dey enable am back. It took like 3 months tho.
You can change your email address used in registration in the various registrars.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Jayboltz:

Belike you don collect from gmail hand..
I once had my email disabled, I disturb google with mail ehn until dey enable am back. It took like 3 months tho.
You can change your email address used in registration in the various registrars.

Were you able to change your registrant email across all registrars during the 3 months time?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hmmmm.

This one that we are discouraging ourselves from asking questions...
cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edimalo(m): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
Please, I need a sales letter to mail to end users. Please help with if you have. Mail:

Opeoluyomi dot com

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2020

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Hello,
My name is hhhhh and my company owns the domain name hhhhhhh.com

Price:$x xx

We currently decided to sell this domain name and find clients that can benefit from this domain name. While doing a search your company came up.
You can use this domain name in domain strategy to attract new clients and be ahead of your competitors. Do you agree? If so, get the domain name before someone else does.
If you are interested please follow the link below to buy or make your best offer.

www.hhhhhhhh.com

Regards,
Signature

I like it! Whats your subject line?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
ElonMosque:
Streak has stopped showing VIEWS, wetin i do them?

Hope my messages aren't going to spam. Although I'm thinking of switching it up.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Geofavor:

Were you able to change your registrant email across all registrars during the 3 months time?
Yes I changed them all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Hello,
My name is hhhhh and my company owns the domain name hhhhhhh.com

Price:$x xx

We currently decided to sell this domain name and find clients that can benefit from this domain name. While doing a search your company came up.
You can use this domain name in domain strategy to attract new clients and be ahead of your competitors. Do you agree? If so, get the domain name before someone else does.
If you are interested please follow the link below to buy or make your best offer.

www.hhhhhhhh.com

Regards,
Signature

Do you include phone number in the signature? or just name and email address? Also don't you risk being asked the name of your company and its website?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
zanebaddo:
porkbun doesn't refund money o registered a wrong name few days ago canceled it and they said they don't refund oo
wtf they are mad oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
edimalo:
not too high imo provided you registered good names cheesy you'll will certainly recover ur funds
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
ElonMosque:

I like it! Whats your subject line?
Domain keywords.
E,g for kitchenplumber,com i use
KITCHEN PLUMBER

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
ElonMosque:

Do you include phone number in the signature? or just name and email address? Also don't you risk being asked the name of your company and its website?
My signature:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
edimalo:
Oboi, 384/$?
GT charge 365/$

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
ikhalyfah:

My signature:

Khalyfah Aisab
CEO Aisab Domains
+1-702-570-0108

Got it. Got no site?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Oboi, 384/$?
GT charge 365/$

really wonder why ppl are loyal to banks that aren't as supportive as gtb
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
ElonMosque:

Got it. Got no site?
Not domain related

(1) (2) (3) ... (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: khreus(m), Bigmech and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.