Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,628 members, 7,851,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3624134 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (3330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sketcherJ(m): 7:57am On Feb 06, 2020
IdeasPro:
Nope!!!
thank you.. I am still currently faced with an issue.. after buying my domain. Do I need to do anything on it before listing on markets? And do I need to change the Whois Info? Cos it is showing GoDaddy and not any of my info
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 7:58am On Feb 06, 2020
Julius209:
boss,it is ordinary domain name I haven't built any website on it

Bro, he is trying to broaden your horizon. See the big picture.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2020
tranxo:

Bro, he is trying to broaden your horizon. See the big picture.
yes I knew but this one is urgent
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:16am On Feb 06, 2020
Julius209:
yes I knew but this one is urgent
There is something you ought to understand when you ask questions.

People will mostly answer you based on their own experiences. Some of these answers may not address your short term needs, but rather give you a long term ( more sustainable) remedy.

So, appreciate the long term answers, store them for future use, and keep waiting for those that can address your need immediately.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 8:17am On Feb 06, 2020
tranxo:

There is something you ought to understand when you ask questions.

People will mostly answer you based on their own experiences. Some of these answers may not address your short term needs, but rather give you a long term ( more sustainable) remedy.

So, appreciate the long term answers, store them for future use, and keep waiting for those that can address your need immediately.
Noted .Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2020
Zubbykan007:
thank you, but don't you have any tread here in nairaland?

https://www.nairaland.com/5453381/free-complete-digital-marketing-training

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 06, 2020
IdeasPro:

Yes
Thanks bro..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2020
IghravweIG:

I buy into your ideal of turning key domain in blog website.

How do i go about this please?

You can send me a PM. But for cheap web hosting you can follow the instructions in the e-book below:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Loiisdw7fffQeQUihfyyxVBgPapX17lB/view?usp=sharing

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2020
sketcherJ:
thank you.. I am still currently faced with an issue.. after buying my domain. Do I need to do anything on it before listing on markets? And do I need to change the Whois Info? Cos it is showing GoDaddy and not any of my info
No. You don't need to do anything. Just list it. GoDaddy basic privacy protection actually shroud you from prying eyes. It is okay. You don't need to change it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sketcherJ(m): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2020
IdeasPro:

No. You don't need to do anything. Just list it. GoDaddy basic privacy protection actually shroud you from prying eyes. It is okay. You don't need to change it.
thank you bro.. my afternic domain status has changed from in review to listed.. but I can't seem to find it on the new domain listings on the afternic home page
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2020
Pleas house which registral is the cheap now to register names..? Anybody pleas which registrar sell domain at a very cheap price now....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
Epik Escrow is the best (Payment Option) I've seen in the industry at the moment. Used it to complete a couple of deals lately.
Charges low fees 5% or so.
Payment was painless. I used TransferWise at Epik wire option and fund hit my local bank account in 10mins or so. TransferWise beats PayPal hands down and favors we Nigerians as well, with all the shakara PayPal has done to us in the past.

And I heard if your domain is at Epik you don't need to pay Escrow fees. Epik slowly winning me over. smiley

Peace cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:

To as many as find this information useful, please give me and yourself #250 worth of bitcoin at no cost from both of us.it's been called referrer bonus, when you buy or sell #5000
for the Worth of bitoin both of us will receive one time #250 worth of Bitcoin.this is how to do it. At the base of your luno screen there are five botton there, click on the one rewards, l at the right top of the screen, click on enter a code, input (sdqyq) then click on apply code. with that both of us will get the bonus thanks

Bruh! Sense will not kee you man..lol

Thanks for this. Couldn't apply your code though. Says can be only done before your first transaction.

Appreciate this.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
beckplanet:
Epik Escrow is the best (Payment Option) I've seen in the industry at the moment. Used it to complete a couple of deals lately.
Payment was painless. I used TransferWise at Epik wire option and fund hit my local bank account in 10mins or so. TransferWise beats PayPal hands down and favors we Nigerians as well, with all the shakara PayPal has done to us in the past.

And I heard if your domain is at Epik you don't need to pay Escrow fees. Epik slowly winning me over. smiley

Peace cool

What is transferwise rate pls?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
beckplanet:

Peace cool

Well said

Glad you had an Epik experience using our escrow service

We promise to keep rendering Legendary Customer Support

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
beckplanet:

Peace cool

Can someone send me money from abroad using transfer wise. And I will Recieve it easily, and can the person pay with Amex card.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
Avast:

Enduser is requesting that I must call else he can't buy my domain.
well, someone should help you out then.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
Carmal90:

What is transferwise rate pls?

352/$ at Gtbank.

Peace cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
Promxy94:

Can someone send me money from abroad using transfer wise. And I will Recieve it easily, and can the person pay with Amex card.
I'm not sure how that works maybe you should consider reaching out to their support for inquiry. But what i can say is that I've recieved fund twice on transferwise one was last year July (Through brandpa) and another is recent epik transact and both were lit. All I needed to do was provide my bank details to the marketplace (that's all) and they sent fund. I've never transacted from my transferwise account directly before. But like i said inquire from support or maybe someone with better knowledge here will respond to you.

Peace cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2020
CoachOore:
Pleas house which registral is the cheap now to register names..? Anybody pleas which registrar sell domain at a very cheap price now....

Anybody pleas which registrar sell dot.com at a very cheap rate now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
sketcherJ:
thank you bro.. my afternic domain status has changed from in review to listed.. but I can't seem to find it on the new domain listings on the afternic home page

Home page listing is supposed to be paid for. You only listed your domain for sale. Wait for your buyer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
Floyd45:

Bruh! Sense will not kee you man..lol

Thanks for this. Couldn't apply your code though. Says can be only done before your first transaction.

Appreciate this.
my pleasure!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
2sexycom:
well, someone should help you out then.

I will appreciate if anyone here can actually help me out.
This is the first time I would be getting a response from an enduser.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
Outbound
Dan.com

Gratitude to God and thanks to Iykepromotions and every single person that contribute to this thread.

More sales to us all

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
Julius209:
boss,it is ordinary domain name I haven't built any website on it
Here's what you should do. I take it that the domain name is listed on Dan. Send Dan a message telling him one of your buyers wants a number to call to seal a sale for your domain name. Someone will be appointed to you and either they provide you with a number the end user can call or they'll ask for the end user's number. The Dan representative will handle things from there and revert to you.

Cc Avast (applies to you too)

Best regards.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Essont(m): 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
Good day bro, please let's talk further on stephenesson@gmail.com or 07060977723. Thank you sir.
IdeasPro:

Great suggestion you made here. But here is another profitable domain business trick. If you have paid web hosting that allows you to host unlimited domain names, you can get an expired domain name you want to flip, set up WordPress blog on it and turn it to a website (NOT BLOG) with just home page content.

Create essential pages like About me, Contact me, Website for sale, etc. Go to wayback archive to see the old blog posts and pages URLs and redirect them to the home page. You can use WordPress plugins to do this. Sooner than later, Google and other major search engines will start sending you free targeted traffic.

You can install free Google Analytics code on the blog and sign up for Google webmaster console to monitor web activities. All these tasks can be done in a matter of hours even for a beginner. Now, you've built a website for sale and not domain name to flip. This will not stop you from doing outbound marketing or listing it for sale in domains for sale marketplaces. But this step will greatly increase your chances of selling a mediocre domain names for big profits.

You also get "willing and able" buyers who are ready to open their wallets to buy a business not an idea you can hardly sell at arm's length transaction. I have said it before, a domain you will beg someone to pay $200 for, after building a simple website on it that did not take you a day to set up, the same buyer will be begging you to sell it for $2,000. You have to sell 10 domains @$200 to make $2,000. I am just being conservative here.

You may not do this for all of your domain names but the ones you see as "winners." It also cautions you from going on a buying spree picking junk domain names that may never sell. Even before you find a buyer, place Google Adsense codes on it and continue to earn $0.50 here and $1 there per day. You can do your calculations. $0.50 to $1 from 50 keyword domain names will translate to $25 to $50 per day passive income.

I know a lot of people will start asking me for income proof now. This was how they were asking Iykepromotions for proof at the beginning of the thread. Now, they are singing his praises. Nigerians! I am not selling anything here. So, believe it or don't believe it. Make your money and let others make theirs.

But the major upfront investment is buying web hosting for 3 years for $141.49 which comes down to about $3.95 per month. I actually posted a simple guide that can walk you through this process sometime ago. I cannot remember the page now but you can ask me any question if you need any clarification. I am in this business as an investor and not as a flipper.

Side note: If you have a really good domain name, it sells itself whether there is a website or no website on it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Here's what you should do. I take it that the domain name is listed on Dan. Send Dan a message telling him one of your buyers wants a number to call to seal a sale for your domain name. Someone will be appointed to you and either they provide you with a number the end user can call or they'll ask for the end user's number. The Dan representative will handle things from there and revert to you.

Best regards.
@avast
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:
DentistNorwalk/com
$210
Outbound
Dan.com

Gratitude to God and thanks to Iykepromotions and every single person that contribute to this thread.

More sales to us all
Congrats.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
AwesomeDuru:

Best regards.

didn't know dan was that nice
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
AwesomeDuru:

Best regards.

God bless you bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:

@avast
Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) ... (3330) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: tinnymerit(m), frank417, Disembark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.