Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543833 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:34am On Feb 24, 2020
codemaniacs:

where's the link to the article

Google "what are squadhelp coins"

Don't want NL Bot wahala

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 7:53am On Feb 24, 2020
ollybode:

@beckplanet you said u pick most of your domains from ED, is it from drop or from other marketplaces. I will appreciate ur response. Thank you!

I pick names from the expired drops only bro. I've only used that options since I started Domaining never participated in a drop catch activity or auctions before but i feel that is where the more quality names are (Auctions and Dropcatch) and i strongly look forward to start participating in Auctions/Backorders in the near future maybe when i have enough money wink. But for now i manage to still find valuable names via expireddomains which remains the only option I've relied on from start (Although this can be very tedious, time demanding in exploring Expireddomains filter and requires some decent knowledge about Domaining trends) Evidently I've be able to pick up names like
FinBuck//com
LiteCurrency//com
BloomQueen//com (Now on Squadhelp)

In the last few days. Names which you can rate as Backorder Quality. But generally alot of research and hardwork is required from the domainers end.

Peace cool

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2020
beckplanet:

I pick names from the expired drops only bro. I've only used that options since I started Domaining never participated in a drop catch activity or auctions before but i feel that is where the more quality names are (Auctions and Dropcatch) and i strongly look forward to start participating in Auctions/Backorders in the near future maybe when i have enough money wink. But for now i manage to still find valuable names via expireddomains which remains the only option I've relied on from start (Although this can be very tedious, time demanding in exploring Expireddomains filter and requires some decent knowledge about Domaining trends) Evidently I've be able to pick up names like
FinBuck//com
LiteCurrency//com

In the last few days. Names which you can rate as Backorder Quality. But generally alot of research and hardwork is required from the domainers end.

Peace cool
Great!

SH loves 2-syllable names

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2020
Yes I do
2sexycom:
okay bro. do you use quotes in your google searching end users for your domain name?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 10:36am On Feb 24, 2020
beckplanet:

FinBuck//com
LiteCurrency//com

Peace cool
Let me print this and paste on my room wall. smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2020
Sorry, I just have to say this.
I discovered something, everybody is looking for an easy niche, or an easy key that will work for him or her in domaining. I like that, but the problem now is that, you think if you know Mr A tricks, and use it you would be successful. Or if you use Mr B trick, you will be successful. If Mr A sells a geo, you believe Geos are ruling if Mr B sells a handreg, you believe handreg are moving, if Mr c sells a brandable, you believe brandables are winning.

My simple and humble advice is, work and stick to a niche, you believe you will have good and easy understanding of. Domaining is wide and accommodating if you know where you want to stick to. You can decide to go into brandables and stick to it, have a good knowledge of it, and have a PhD in it.

Not jumping from one niche to another...

Use the information provided by gurus here and scrutinize yourself and know what you can do, and what you can adapt well to.

#ITS GOD GRACE...
#MYGODLIVES.....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by femora007(m): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2020
I registered a domain with godaddy and listed it on afternic but I'm told to opt-in for fast transfer with my registra, I have tried all i could, yet unable to opt-in. Pls what is the way out?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2020
femora007:
I registered a domain with godaddy and listed it on afternic but I'm told to opt-in for fast transfer with my registra, I have tried all i could, yet unable to opt-in. Pls what is the way out?

Leave till after some months...
Your registrar will let you know once fast transfer can be enabled....

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2020
beckplanet:

FinBuck//com
LiteCurrency//com

Peace cool
Boss what are the criteria/Statistics you check before buying the listed 3 names? E.g (Keyword search etc)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2020
kenralph:

In addition to what you so rightly said, I've personally observed that most of the guys into forex are always on the hunt for people to charge money and teach trading.

They seem to make more money through coaching (and sending signals) than they actually do trading. That in itself is a clear enough picture for the discerning mind.
That thing is risky. I avoid any business where I do not have any form of control...

The brokers make the most money.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 11:23am On Feb 24, 2020
Boss 2sexycom
I would love to discuss with you... M2M
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 11:33am On Feb 24, 2020
terrymason:
Boss what are the criteria/Statistics you check before buying the listed 3 names? E.g (Keyword search etc)
I follow my instincts once i see a name that sounds right. It must be really short, Dictionary words, and make sense(If 2 words), must not be obscure, ambiguous, hard to pronounce, unrelated combination, too long (less than or equal to 12 letters) etc . I've explained all that before in my guide on this thread, i guess you haven't read that yet.

Peace cool

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:
2sexycom

Kindly tell us the other money making opportunities (apart from forex) one can tap into both online and/or offline.

Good morning
Basically, what I do is pay attention to my immediate environment, most times listen to complaint from people, including here on nairaland and know what to chase.

If you are located in Lagos, I would suggest you start with importation AND Nigerians will frustrate your deliveries but with perseverance, you will grow. The reason I say Lagos is because most of the delivery or courier companies are located there.

With knowledge of importation, you can cut into almost any sector of Nigeria's economy because we are largely an import based country and 90% of the things you see around are imported.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2020
Let's not derail this thread...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ramon92: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2020
beckplanet:

FinBuck//com
LiteCurrency//com

Peace cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
beckplanet:

I follow my instincts once i see a name that sounds right. It must be really short, Dictionary words, and make sense(If 2 words), must not be obscure, ambiguous, hard to pronounce, unrelated combination, too long (less than or equal to 12 letters) etc . I've explained all that before in my guide on this thread, i guess you haven't read that yet.

Peace cool
I think what he wanted to know is if you also use metrics like SV, CPC, CO, BL, ACR, ABY, etc.

Keep up the good work. More blessings.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
Geofavor:

I think what he wanted to know is if you also use metrics like SV, CPC, CO, BL, ACR, ABY, etc.

I believe that reply indicates that THERE IS NO SHORTCUT in domaining. Just like Promxy94 clearly stated few posts ago.

Even if he spells out the values he looks out for in the metrics you mentioned, you do not just pick names from the top of the result. You still have to base your decision off a mixture of soft skills you must have gathered over time.

If I now say newcomers should start from page 1 and read to whatever is the current page by the time they finish, before buying any name, some people will now say I am harsh.

We forge on sha.

PS:

Many newcomers here think picking a name starts and ends with Expireddomains. This is quite laughable and hilarious. So you go in there, collect a name, and pocket dollars? Well all of us for don hammer since

I once said in an earlier post, if you see a name, research to find out the reason you SHOULDN'T buy the name, instead of reasons to buy the name. If you do not know how to research on a name, you are not ready for this business.

I am still learning but let me give you a peep on websites I have open in my browser any time I have strength to research

Trademarkia
USPTO
Google (All, Images, News, Maps) yes oooo, I check the result across these 4
Statista
Whois
Godaddy
Wayback Machine
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest
Amazon

and lots more (depending on what I am looking at - brandables, keywords, products, services, geo etc.)

My only advice. If you have not read this thread from Page 1 (newcomer or not), START NOW.

14 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
Please what is the way forward with regards to the new regulation by CBN that only cash deposits into dorm account can be withdrawn across the counter and funds transferred to dorm account can only be transferred and cant be withdrawn across the counter.

so how do we withdraw funds transferred to our dorm account from skrill/payoneer?

Can someone confirm if there is a way of transfering funds from dorm to naira savings account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
therealMcCain:
Please what is the way forward with regards to the new regulation by CBN that only cash deposits into dorm account can be withdrawn across the counter and funds transferred to dorm account can only be transferred and cant be withdrawn across the counter.

so how do we withdraw funds transferred to our dorm account from skrill/payoneer?

Can someone confirm if there is a way of transfering funds from dorm to naira savings account?
Can we see the link to this news
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
kenralph:

Bro, I hope you don't find this offensive but don't you think that question is too personal?

I don't pick any offence, I know how open @beckplanet is, that's why I asked him the question, and perhaps, the question I asked is more of generic rather than specific. I didn't ask him to show me specific filters he is using to pick domains. Remember we learn when we ask reasonable questions.

Promxy94:
Sorry, I just have to say this.
I discovered something, everybody is looking for an easy niche, or an easy key that will work for him or her in domaining. I like that, but the problem now is that, you think if you know Mr A tricks, and use it you would be successful. Or if you use Mr B trick, you will be successful. If Mr A sells a geo, you believe Geos are ruling if Mr B sells a handreg, you believe handreg are moving, if Mr c sells a brandable, you believe brandables are winning.

My simple and humble advice is, work and stick to a niche, you believe you will have good and easy understanding of. Domaining is wide and accommodating if you know where you want to stick to. You can decide to go into brandables and stick to it, have a good knowledge of it, and have a PhD in it.

Not jumping from one niche to another...

Use the information provided by gurus here and scrutinize yourself and know what you can do, and what you can adapt well to.

#ITS GOD GRACE...
#MYGODLIVES.....

I don't deny whatever things you discover, but there are sometimes in business when we need to diversify.
And doing so you need mentor in that new endeavour and ask questions that will make you I have a smooth ride in your journey.

@beckplanet thanks for your response and I love those name you just picked up.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykenathan25: 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Let me just register my name here will be back for more
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hello guys, I added a name to Afternic and it's yet to show it's for sale when I type in on GoDaddy domain search. It only shows that the name is registered but their domain brokers can help one get it.

Is this normal?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
SH did no accept coinandcrypto/com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
beckplanet:

Peace cool
The link to the guide will be appreciated sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
KingFalcon:

The link to the guide will be appreciated sir
Lol at least do some work bro. Check back this thread around page 600 and something I'm not sure the exact page but at least take some responsibility and do some research work by checking.

Peace cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Gabson91:
boss na Abj u base?
My Great Pal, I'm a nomadic lifestyle entrepreneur. I can be here today and somewhere else tomorrow. Travelling is one of my hobbies and online business offers it to me on a platter of gold. The only thing you cannot take away from me is my laptop.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
EpikNigeria:

The currency on our landing page changes based on the IP Address of the visitor. Be rest assured that if your prospect is checking your landing page from the USA, the currency that will be displayed is US Dollars
Good day
I registered a name on dynadot, had dan nameservers on it but due to their recent issues i changed nameservers to epik.
Right now only one of my domains opens, the other one gives an error message whenever its typed into my browser.
What could be the issue??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
codemaniacs:

...as a Nigerian its hard to find work online easily.
No, I don't agree with the above statement. If you are good at what you do, you cannot be ignored.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
Eruditerichy:
PLEASE, I NEED A LEGIT ONLINE BUSINESS THAT CAN BE FETCHING ME COOL CASH ASIDE THIS DOMAIN BUSINESS
Create a blog and use affiliate marketing to monetize your blog

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
IdeasPro:

Create a blog and use affiliate marketing to monetize your blog
The only issue I have with blogging is the content. I can't write and don't have money to outsource.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.