Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544324 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2020
2sexycom:
You have written on nairaland many times, you just wrote this... cheesy cheesy
Lol. Abeg make una leave am. He has identified his weakness. Help him identify his strengths too

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by miracooll: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2020
Please help me with where to get good trending keyword...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2020
2sexycom:
You have written on nairaland many times, you just wrote this... cheesy cheesy
cool cool cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
For those with their money stuck on PayPal. Have you ever thought of buying your own listed domain with it and receiving your money in your bank account. Although you will lose another 9% of the money. Another option is using exchangers

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Please how do i customized a namesaver on porkbun? Site is confusing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NNAMDIII(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
demo4ril97:
they updated my payout date on Thursday and it now says "Feb 23 Est.". You may need to write them an email, as I did.
afeez how far make i see that guy picture,the 2nd termer

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
[quote author=viktor88 post=86927811]Since the eye in the sky have started reporting my sales.Let me complete it.
I reged the name on 18th of this month, among the firs time people I sent outbound letter to, one of them showed interest and he's the one that bought the domain.

This is my first sale and the third domain I bought, I saw this thread December 2018.

Thanks IYKE for creating this thread and every other gurus and starters like me for keeping this thread alive.
[/quoted
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flydomains: 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
For those with their money stuck on PayPal. Have you ever thought of buying your own listed domain with it and receiving your money in your bank account. Although you will lose another 9% of the money. Another option is using exchangers

This is channel5 these mods keep restricting my account each time I post I exchange PayPal

Please

I buy PayPal funds at good rate

And I pay Instantly

What'sapp: 0 8 1 4 8 1 1 4 5 4 1

Any Amount is welcomed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
viktor88:

Please I need guide on how to push the domain to Dan account.

Which registrar did you buy the domain from?
Dan's bot can be a little bit slow. But I'm sure they would have requested where u bought the domain from. Just hang on and wait further instructions from the Bot.

Have you figured out your Bitcoin ish?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Floyd45:

Which registrar did you buy the domain from?
Dan's bot can be a little bit slow. But I'm sure they would have requested where u bought the domain from. Just hang on and wait further instructions from the Bot.

Have you figured out your Bitcoin ish?
I have pushed the domain

I don't understand your question about bitcoin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
viktor88:

I have pushed the domain

I don't understand your question about bitcoin

Congrats! Sorry, I guess I mixed your question up with someone else.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Somebody help me on how to point a domain I bought from porkbun to epik landing page biko?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Quidax is having problems paying to local bank.
I was unable to withdraw to my bank account today. They sent me message that they are having a downtime and they don't know when the issue will be resolved.
Folks avoid them for now, I will get you guys posted if the issue is resolved.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
Wow
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
Floyd45:

Congrats! Sorry, I guess I mixed your question up with someone else.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
flydomains:

This is channel5 these mods keep restricting my account each time I post I exchange PayPal

Please

I buy PayPal funds at good rate

And I pay Instantly

What'sapp: 0 8 1 4 8 1 1 4 5 4 1

Any Amount is welcomed
Can anyone vouch for this guy here?
I have Paypal funds for sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
9% much when you can import yourself as a lead n loss only 5% ..

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
My people, what advantage does a domain with Good Alex rank have over others ? I was going through ED lastnight and stumbled on a domain with 954k Alex rank and picked it. almost all domain with below and slightly above the mentioned rank had been registered, even those that doesn't make sense or unpronounceable were picked. I was surprised it was available. Not like the name made much sense to me but since others with 2.2m ranks weren't left out, i said make I buy am na . the name is Parlayprinters//com is it a good buy ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Owolabi000(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Who got PayPal for sell both Gns and Fnf
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
House ,please help a brother as i have been losing sales because of this .
End users always think i'm a scammer if i tell them i will prefer email communications .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
End users always think i'm a scammer if i tell them i will prefer email communications .please what can i do in this case and please do not read through without commenting
Thanks

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
Julius209:
End users always think i'm a scammer if i tell them i will prefer email communications .please what can i do in this case and please do not read through without commenting
Thanks
Quote me with your WhatsApp number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
ElonMosque:

Lol you can buy the domain then do research with those sites. If you don't like what you see, drop and ask for refund grin

Clever one there! grin

Actually, I had thought about the same in the past. But I was concerned that a registrar might discover I was doing 'trial and error' and possibly block me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Essont(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hi @epik rep and other gurus here, how do i perform a name push from dynadot to epik? i have been searching for a way out since morning but no success.
please can someone guide me here?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
Essont:
Hi @epik rep and other gurus here, how do i perform a name push from dynadot to epik? i have been searching for a way out since morning but no success.
please can someone guide me here?

Dynadot to epik is not a push but a transfer you will be needing the authorization code of the domain and the domain must be more than 60days old
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Essont(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
chai.....this domain is just 4 days old of reg.

this is not good at all.

etin06:

Dynadot to epik is not a push but a transfer you will be needing the authorization code of the domain and the domain must be more than 60days old
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
ElonMosque:

Did my research and got results in 6secs, page 657-660

viktor88:

Click on his monicker then click on his post then you can easily see the guide.
You will see many educative comments as well.

beckplanet:

Lol at least do some work bro. Check back this thread around page 600 and something I'm not sure the exact page but at least take some responsibility and do some research work by checking.

Peace cool

Thanks...Got it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
KingFalcon:

Good day
I registered a name on dynadot, had dan nameservers on it but due to their recent issues i changed nameservers to epik.
Right now only one of my domains opens, the other one gives an error message whenever its typed into my browser.
What could be the issue??
EpikNigeria
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
Anyone bought on godaddy closeouts before?, will I be paying auction fees anytime I want to buy on closed outs or its one time fee?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by akus6060(m): 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Am still kind of new to this domain stuff and am still learning, I picked this domain bit/coin/crest/dot/king from ED and I need bosses in the house to help scrutinize it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Nezta43

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.