Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551450 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
KingFalcon:

Someone please help me out here

Streak is for email tracking.. Probably ask the other question to the epik guy here on NL

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
If you want to sign up on TransferWise, please use this link

Make una help chop small money ooo... grin grin
https://transferwise.com/invite/u/076513

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
Geofavor:

Lol.

So, the idea is, you move your funds to transferwise today for 365/$. If the devaluation occurs, you can withdraw at about 500/$, right?

Please, what charges are incurred when using transferwise?
yes... check their website for charges, you can even send an email to them

kindly use this link to sign up

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
sammchuck1:

Thats the encouragement i needed boss. Thanks..

Good.

Use this link when u sign up

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
Someone has joined Transferwise... good.

Don't be left behind===> SIGN UP NOW https://transferwise.com/invite/u/076513

You will be given a Bank Account. You can receive money into the bank account from anywhere in the world...

You can load the account with debit or credit card( and this include Naira VISA, Mastercards)...

Transferwise will also give you a debit card.

From the look of things, Payoneer Days are numbered because where Payoneer has some limitations, Transferwise has none...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
I have completed my sign up on transferwise borderless account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
2sexycom:
I have completed my sign up on transferwise borderless account

Hmm. fall in oil price, reduced imports because of corona... Your #500 to 1usd is looking real.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 6:10am On Mar 11, 2020
I can see authentication code of my domain on porkbun, does that mean I can transfer the domain to another registrar.

Note : The domain is some days old.

etin06
cdor7772
2sexycom
ikhalyfah
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mccainreal: 7:53am On Mar 11, 2020
2sexycom:
How to Open a Bank Account with transferwise

From what I am reading here, Payoneer IS IN DEEP SHIIT. Transferwise has come to take their business..
https://transfersreview.com/open-bank-account-online-free-transferwise/

I read about the transferwise on twitter, have checked them out but what happens if transferwise folds up?

I am still considering moving my savings to bitcoin or usd mutual funds

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ibrutex(m): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2020
what about this SH .....what special about doing business with them ..

any help plssss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:19am On Mar 11, 2020
ibrutex:

any help plssss.

page 1-100

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:20am On Mar 11, 2020
Avast:
I can see authentication code of my domain on porkbun, does that mean I can transfer the domain to another registrar.

etin06
cdor7772
sexycom
ikhalyfah

page 1-100
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 8:25am On Mar 11, 2020
2sexycom:

Good.

Use this link when u sign up

Just registered..
If someone in uk want to send money from their uk bank Account directly to my transferwise Account, how will it be possible? cause i can't see how to get the various accounts numbers they are talking about.
Transferwise said you can get various bank account numbers in the world to enable you receive funds locally.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 8:49am On Mar 11, 2020
Avast:

etin06
cdor7772
sexycom
ikhalyfah
Nope you can't transfer out until after 60days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 9:18am On Mar 11, 2020
sammchuck1:

page 1-100

pELE

No b only 1 - 100 you go see
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2020
Qulink1:

Nope you can't transfer out until after 60days

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Soneh(m): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2020
Hello bosses in here, while searching for emails for out bounding, some sites don't have their emails listed,but they have this outomated page where you can send your emails. My question is if it is okay to send my emails through these outomated pages.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2020
Geofavor:
For those of you who use custom email address for outbound, how do you beat the spam trap?

Was sending out emails yesterday. At first, they were being delivered well. But later on they started landing in spam. I sent to an old gmail account of mine and it landed in spam, with the reason being because the mail was similar to those detected by gmail's spam filter.

It would seem though that the issue is only with gmail. I'm not sure other web and corporate mail addresses flagged my mail as spam (not sure. Just hope they didn't).

What do you think? Please, share your thoughts and experience in this.

Cc ollybode, Ayorich, etc.

More reason I reverted to Gmail. Gmail is the best way to get most of your sent emails to the inbox. I regret not knowing this for a long time. Maybe I would have sold more names then.

My advice: use your regular Gmail account

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dank1u(m): 10:14am On Mar 11, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Please, I have a name that is about to drop and I intend using it for personal purpose.
The name is registered on Godaddy. Will it be wise to backorder the name on godaddy or use another backordering service?
The name is not competitive as I expect the name to drop but I don't want to take chance.
The previous seller listed it for $450 before expiring.

Godaddy doesn't do well in catching. Check the godaddy appraisal

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 10:25am On Mar 11, 2020
Soneh:
Hello bosses in here, while searching for emails for out bounding, some sites don't have their emails listed,but they have this outomated page where you can send your emails. My question is if it is okay to send my emails through these outomated pages.

Yes. Fill in the spaces and hit "send"

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:32am On Mar 11, 2020
I swear this domain business is sometimes tiring...
Is the corona virus outbreak affecting sales too.

I recieved two inbound offers on Dan for $100 each on different netsol domains which are almost expiring.

Buyers have paid, given them Auth codes, but they refused to initiate the process of transfer since 2weeks.

Dan just initiated the transfer process to their accounts with the Auth codes.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 10:38am On Mar 11, 2020
Dank1u:

Godaddy doesn't do well in catching. Check the godaddy appraisal. If it's below 1500 use DC discount and dynadot. Otherwise use full DC in combination with snapnames
Thanks. I was thinking Godaddy should be able to catch it since they are the registrar of the domain. What is DC discount all about? The Godaddy appraisal for the domain is $1414.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2020
Mccainreal:

I read about the transferwise on twitter, have checked them out but what happens if transferwise folds up?

I am still considering moving my savings to bitcoin or usd mutual funds
They are not folding up but expanding like every other one bro. They are based in UK and licensed by UK financial authority.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2020
AMZYMAYO:

More reason I reverted to Gmail. Gmail is the best way to get most of your sent emails to the inbox. I regret not knowing this for a long time. Maybe I would have sold more names then.

My advice: use your regular Gmail account
Thanks. Honestly, I couldn't agree more. Gmail is the best in terms of deliverability, hassle-free and limitless sending. I've never had issues using it regardless of the amount of mails sent.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dank1u(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Thanks. I was thinking Godaddy should be able to catch it since they are the registrar of the domain. What is DC discount all about? The Godaddy appraisal for the domain is $1414.

It's a safe name if is not geo or other TLD.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ibrutex(m): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2020
ibrutex:

any help plssss.

just brief insight will be appreciated , from anybody, thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=ibrutex post=87348343][/quote]

Its a marketplace for brandable domains. Same with BrandBucket, BrandPa and co. Refer to page 667-670 for an idea of brandables.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flydomains: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
logik29:
Please let me know why porkbun.com is showing me this?
I just bought the domain this evening angry

Aww sorry

What triggered it, did you create multiple accounts?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
2sexycom:
Someone has joined Transferwise... good.

Don't be left behind===> SIGN UP NOW https://transferwise.com/invite/u/076513

You will be given a Bank Account. You can receive money into the bank account from anywhere in the world...

You can load the account with debit or credit card( and this include Naira VISA, Mastercards)...

Transferwise will also give you a debit card.

From the look of things, Payoneer Days are numbered because where Payoneer has some limitations, Transferwise has none...
I wasn't given an account number.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
schullten:

I wasn't given an account number.
You will get it bro. I even tried to apply for the mastercard and I was told that it is not available at the moment. Let me contact them to hear what they have to say.

Dollar rate is now 366/$

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dank1u(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
2sexycom:
You will get it bro. I even tried to apply for the mastercard and I was told that it is not available at the moment. Let me contact them to hear what they have to say.

Dollar rate is now 366/$

Can I transfer from my PayPal to transferwise

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 1:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
Soneh:
Yes you can sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Fikkoski, Natural2Heal, Votumejero(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.