Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3533082 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:17am On Apr 09, 2020
ollybode:

Bro, hope the exchanger don't delay the payment to ur local account.
Sorry for my asking, quidax delay my last payment for 3 days complaining of downtown. And also considering the period that we are currently.

No they didn't.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2020
doncafu:

Thanks so much bro for this, can I get a copy of your sales letter?

@yahoo.com

Check page 1018, I use most of the templates there. Try and edit them to your own requirements.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2020
I do not know who needs to hear this but I think It is prudent to say it.

A lot of you are in DMs of those you met here, seeking for information about domaining. Nigerians have a sickening attitude that backwardness can hardly hide...

Do not be so unfortunate up the point of indirectly insulting them after you start making money. Making money is bigger than domaining and there is life outside it. If you are talking about ways to make money in huge sums CONSISTENTLY, domaining is not even among the top 100, especially when you consider expenses.

Yes, you can make money from domaining but do not be so unfortunate to think you have arrived and you will start insulting people who spent time to lead you just because you have started seeing small change. People have sold this same information that you find here given to you by benevolent people for thousands of naira and made boat load of money with no results to show for it. At least some people who paid shared their experienced here in some previous pages.

There are hidden ways not even found on google that people have been using to amass wealth and wealth building is all about networking and relationships built over a period of time. If you destroy that relationship because you think life starts and end around domaining, your village people have had a hold of you because the person you disrespected can come across an information that he can pass across to you to make more money but because of burnt bridges, they will pass it on to someone else.

Do not ever feel you have known it all just because they have taught you a few things... life is beyond domaining and lots more.

Have a nice day brothers and sisters!

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2020
This!
To some of us that think we have arrived because we started seeing sales!
2sexycom:

A lot of you are in DMs of those you met here, seeking for information about domaining. Nigerians have a sickening attitude that backwardness can hardly hide...

Do not be so unfortunate up the point of indirectly insulting them after you start making money. Making money is bigger than domaining and there is life outside it. If you are talking about ways to make money in huge sums CONSISTENTLY, domaining is not even among the top 100, especially when you consider expenses.

Yes, you can make money from domaining but do not be so unfortunate to think you have arrived and you will start insulting people who spent time to lead you just because you have started seeing small change. People have sold this same information that you find here given to you by benevolent people for thousands of naira and made boat load of money with no results to show for it. At least some people who paid shared their experienced here in some previous pages.

There are hidden ways not even found on google that people have been using to amass wealth and wealth building is all about networking and relationships built over a period of time. If you destroy that relationship because you think life starts and end around domaining, your village people have had a hold of you because the person you disrespected can come across an information that he can pass across to you to make more money but because of burnt bridges, they will pass it on to someone else.

Do not ever feel you have known it all just because they have taught you a few things... life is beyond domaining and lots more.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

Which one be 1st one? na two names you see for there ?

No sales on SH yet, still increasing my portfolio
Please if you won't mind sharing, your % of SH registered names and your registered names??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TOM208: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2020
Reality11:
How long would it take to receive fund from Epik through wire transfer and how much do they charge?

Please contact me on gmail.com.

I have something important to discuss.
Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:10am On Apr 09, 2020
2sexycom:

He that hath ear, let him hear what the ELDER hath saith

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:56am On Apr 09, 2020
Where should I send the remy martin ?
2sexycom:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:57am On Apr 09, 2020
Branduche:
Where should I send the remy martin ?
Nwanne, biko, you know na... grin never mind baba...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joinnow: 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
depite coro
some person still hit big
tie AOA.com $200,000 Bonfire Development
tie Shop.app $200,000 Sedo
3. Instructions.com £50,000 = $62,000 Sedo
4. Sniff.com $40,000 GritBrokerage
5. Connys.com €30,000 = $33,000 Sedo
6. Installed.com $28,500 GritBrokerage
7. Aqualand.com $25,000 Sedo
8. FoodCrowd.com $24,995 Sedo
9. Me.app $24,000 Sedo
10. Naturesse.com $19,000 Sedo

oluwa remember me jor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Please if you won't mind sharing, your % of SH registered names and your registered names??

122-SH owned

13-my own

Total:135

FYI: I choose the option of them doing the renewal with commission reduction as per each renewal. SH renews 3times after that they allow the name to drop

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
TOM208:

Please contact me on olaitan2021@gmail.com.

I have something important to discuss.
Thank you

Do it here.
I send you an email and you are asking who?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onecrate: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Please I just stumbled on this thread and interested in the domain business. Where do I start from.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onecrate: 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
AAA593:

Both and more. Have you done training? Has any pro here certified you to buy? Have you gone through this thread? Namepros? Google?
If you don't know that CPC and traffic are part of it why not learn first. Many people don lose money because of this. Simplerocket did a great job for those who are at least 70 to 80% knowledge of the business and already investing.
Please careful o
I'm new. Please who does the training

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hello house.. so what time do you outbound in Nigeria time that is sure banker you likely to get responses?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

122-SH owned

13-my own

FYI: I choose the option of them doing the renewal with commission reduction as per each renewal. SH renews 3times after that they allow the name to drop
Thank you for the info. Wish us sales!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Dreydoe:
Hello house.. so what time do you outbound in Nigeria time that is sure banker you likely to get responses?
For Me, 2pm to 7pm anything between that.
But it's not a fixed and sure something
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
ikhalyfah:

For Me, 2pm to 7pm anything between that.
But it's not a fixed and sure something
Magic hour

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Please how does SH arrive at the decision to reg a domain u submitted when one imputed the option 'Either SH or me to register'?

I do this most times with the hope that they allow me to reg it, so far they always reg it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
IghravweIG:
Please how does SH arrive at the decision to reg a domain u submitted when one imputed the option 'Either SH or me to register'?

I do this most times with the hope that they allow me to reg it, so far they always reg it.

Lol. grin. Atleast you're the one that gave them option to either register it or allow you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tolu131: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Alienwaresupport dot com is available to reg
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itimkpataka: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

122-SH owned

13-my own

That's a lot of portfolio.

Do you pick your names from Drop or Brainstorm?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itimkpataka: 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Tolu131:
Alienwaresupport dot com is available to reg

Be wary of Trademark ™ names.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Dreydoe:

There's never a guarantee you will get response but the best time to outbound is btw 2-5 Pm Nigeria time.. thats like 8-11 Am in the US

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tolu131: 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Itimkpataka:

Be wary of Trademark ™ names.
ya
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
IeatPussy:

Lol. grin. Atleast you're the one that gave them option to either register it or allow you.
Kia grin

It is well.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
onecrate:
I'm new. Please who does the training
Go to page 1 and click the name of the creator
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Itimkpataka:

That's a lot of portfolio.

Do you pick your names from Drop or Brainstorm?

Herein lies your answer

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
NkShallom:
few minutes, as of yesterday its was 376/$
What's your portfolio size and how many on SH?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by manmade(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
You're doing a great job pls send me domain sales letter, femi2404@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tolu131: 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Adesarm:
t

God bless us all.
can i get a sale letter from you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Ihinmi(m), fursh(m), palinco, Domainer1999, Mkin and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.