Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3549746 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
How many un registered names can I submit on SH? Per day? Week? And if I submit unregistered names, can I go ahead and register it with coins as long as I choose that option after initial submission as un registered? Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tolu131: 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
These two name

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itimkpataka: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

Herein lies your answer

Wow. That's a lot of work to get upto 80 Saved Search Results. Nice one.

My issues about Dropped names, i will submit a name but before SH will review the name. Someone else has registered it.

So please, how do you manage to do that faster without someone else's pouncing on the name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
priceaction:
How many un registered names can I submit on SH? Per day? Week? And if I submit unregistered names, can I go ahead and register it with coins as long as I choose that option after initial submission as un registered? Thanks.

Submission of Unregistered names depends on the limits they gave you. The more approved names you have , The more your Point for Unregistered submission increases. Submission with SH coins is unlimited , it depends on your pocket.

@TheBolded

If you have giving them Unregistered name, Give then either 48hrs for review. If the name is accepted by them, They will either register it for you or you go ahead and register it (depending on the option you chose).

If the name is rejected by them , you can as well register it if you trust your instinct that what you have is a gem. Submit to other marketplaces such as BB or BP. Rejection from SH is not the end.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
IeatPussy:

Submission of Unregistered names depends on the limits they gave you. The more approved names you have , The more your Point for Unregistered submission increases. Submission with SH coins is unlimited , it depends on your pocket.

@TheBolded

If you have giving them Unregistered name, Give then either 48hrs for review. If the name is accepted by them, They will either register it for you or you go ahead and register it (depending on the option you chose).

If the name is rejected by them , you can as well register it if you trust your instinct that what you have is a gem. Submit to other marketplaces such as BB or BP. Rejection from SH is not the end.
Thanks, I just want to try my luck in unregistered names. I never use my points given to me since I registered over 6 months. I only until recently submit via coins, which still not accepted. I will try this too. Does unregistered approved names goes to premium listing? And if registered my self, will they reapprove it with coins or as the point deducted, thats the end?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by greatdesire: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Pls who can help me with were it was stated about having a hosting that one can register unlimited domain on it.

The person also talk about flipping of domain there and building the domain to site etc.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2020
priceaction:

Thanks, I just want to try my luck in unregistered names. I never use my points given to me since I registered over 6 months. I only until recently submit via coins, which still not accepted. I will try this too. Does unregistered approved names goes to premium listing? And if registered my self, will they reapprove it with coins or as the point deducted, thats the end?

Does unregistered approved names goes to premium listing?

Yes

And if registered my self, will they reapprove it with coins or as the point deducted, thats the end?

Any name rejected wont be submitted again even if another user try.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Itimkpataka:

My issues about Dropped names, i will submit a name but before SH will review the name. Someone else has registered it.

So please, how do you manage to do that faster without someone else's pouncing on the name?

There is nothing you can do about that. I have lost several names like that.

The only way out is register the name yourself & submit it as a creative owned.

should you choose to submit it as an unregistered name, you will remain at the mercy of so many factors.

it's even better now that SH registers a name immediately, before now if you accept their terms you wait for some hours or even days for the name to get registered. I lost several names in that process.

Now you get faster review time with registered names compared to unregistered.

unregistered takes like 4days for me.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
priceaction:

What's your portfolio size and how many on SH?
I hv 30 names on SH, 4 are mine, the others were regd by SH.
My normal portfolio is averagly 60-65names, am not so sure of the figure.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Itimkpataka:

You can register the names before submitting. If the name is rejected, you can refund to dynadot. But you lose like $3 on every refund.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itimkpataka: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

There is nothing you can do about that. I have lost several names like that.

The only way out is register the name yourself & submit it as a creative owned.

should you choose to submit it as an unregistered name, you will remain at the mercy of so many factors.

it's even better now that SH registers a name immediately, before now if you accept their terms you wait for some hours or even days for the name to get registered. I lost several names in that process.

Now you get faster review time with registered names compared to unregistered.

unregistered takes like 4days for me.

Thanks for the insight.. That means It's better to use coin for faster reviews process.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itimkpataka: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Softmojo:

You can register the names before submitting. If the name is rejected, you can refund to dynadot. But you lose like $3 on every refund.

Another angle.. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Livinus90: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
What is SH
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Livinus90:
What is SH
Squadhelp.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Livinus90: 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
golamike:

Squadhelp.com
Is it a registering and listing site??..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Please Brandable bosses @Softmojo @therealMcCain @beckplanet @NkShallom etcétera.

I saw a dropped name, approved by squadhelp. The name is still visible in their premium listing but has dropped.

Should i go ahead and register the name, (maybe the owner ia still sleeping)

Will SH accept it from me through listing since the name was there already?

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
TheSTreetman:
Please Brandable bosses @Softmojo @therealMcCain @beckplanet @NkShallom etcétera.

I saw a dropped name, approved by squadhelp. The name is still visible in their premium listing but has dropped.

Thanks
shocked , it's legal to register any expired name shaa, as far as it's not under trademark. Am not a brandable boss o, I still dey learn
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Thanks

You don add me join brandable boss. I be learner o.

yes you can, if you are correct with what you put up.

Did you search for the name on their marketplace & you saw it there? make sure it's a premium listing & not basic plus?

Does the name have a logo design?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
NkShallom:
shocked , it's legal to register any expired name shaa, as far as it's not under trademark. Am not a brandable boss o, I still dey learn

Lol. Thanks...

Hope they will accept it under my ownership?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

You don add me join brandable boss. I be learner o.

yes you can, if you are correct with what you put up.

Did you search for the name on their marketplace & you saw it there? make sure it's a premium listing & not basic plus?

Does the name have a logo design?

I searched the name through Google while exploring ED and Squadhelp first appeared on Google due to Dns. I opened through SH and saw the listing price with no logo.

Everything normal?

Modified.

Also its Basic plus listing searchable through Google?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Lol. Thanks...

Hope they will accept it under my ownership?
Am not sure about this, buh they might likely do so, if it's a hot keyword and already has a good number of short lists. #IMO
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
NkShallom:
Am not sure about this, buh they might likely do so, if it's a hot keyword and already has a good number of short lists. #IMO

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
TheSTreetman:

I searched the name through Google while exploring ED and Squadhelp first appeared on Google due to Dns. I opened through SH and saw the listing price with no logo.

Everything normal?

Modified.

Also its Basic plus listing searchable through Google?

Don't know about Google search result for SH marketplace.

if you search for it on SH, does the name come up?

Most names on SH without logo are basic & basic plus listing.

premium names without logo, means the name was newly added pending logo design.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Me boss ke?

Just started domaining last month. I still be big JJC for this thread.

The owner may actually be sleeping. Or maybe the name is SH owned and has exhausted 3years of SH renewal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Thanks

I don't see anything wrong there.

My worry is that the owner let it drop for a reason. That anyway shouldn't deter you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
therealMcCain:

Don't know about Google search result for SH marketplace.

if you search for it on SH, does the name come up?

Most names on SH without logo are basic & basic plus listing.

premium names without logo, means the name was newly added pending logo design.

The doesn't show on SH search results but shows on Google search.

For example below. If i search any SH listing through Google by typing the Keyword.. It will mostly appear on first Googled search results like below.

But there's something i observed because the name is not stock in SH according to first Screenshot while using another name for example appeared being in stocks with price.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
grandstar:

I don't see anything wrong there.

My worry is that the owner let it drop for a reason. That anyway shouldn't deter you.

Thanks bro..

I give up.. See support.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
submitted an unregistered name to SH and a pop up says name already submitted in marketplace ......anyone experienced this before?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
300wayne:
submitted an unregistered name to SH and a pop up says name already submitted in marketplace ......anyone experienced this before?

It means another creative has first you submit the nam and was either rejected...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Thanks
It's Ok to register a previously listed name that dropped and its fine to re-submit it to SquadHelp for approval. But there's no guarantee if the name might gets approved or not. I've tried it on some occasions most times they approve it and other times they don't. (Reason is because according to squadhelp policy they try to adapt to current market trend, thereby names that were previously approved might be seen as not good fit for her marketplace few years later, this was explained by GrantP on their namepros thread sometime ago and again squadhelp do not have Auto- re accept previous published names like Brandbucket)
And secondly with the introduction of Expert Reviewers who now vote for every registered name at the marketplace, it might be inevitable that all names submitted have to be re-evaluated by these Expert Reviewers but there's high probability that name will be approved if it is really good and make sure it was previously listed as premium not basic plus or basic listing. I wish you all the best.

Peace cool

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tolu131: 12:25am On Apr 10, 2020
This guy is selling the same domain name with mine

Just his own needed with 'S' like plural

My own price is 700 and his own is 2k

Should i update my price to 1k or something

(1) (2) (3) ... (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Bigmech, Collinser(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.