Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550436 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zubbykan007(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2020
AAA593:

Referring to sales letter. Thanks
OK, it will be without spam trigger words and with that you be sure that your sales letter will be read.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2020
Zubbykan007:
OK, it will be without spam trigger words and with that you be sure that your sales letter will be read.
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 9:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Zubbykan007:
Sales? Your Sales has nothing to do with this trigger words..... it takes hardwork and God grace to sell domain names
Kindly help a newbie with a sample of sales letter(Spam free). Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zubbykan007(m): 9:42am On Apr 25, 2020
alawi5k:
who is the newbie? Newbie ni new biscuits ko

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2020
alawi5k:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2020
Please how long does it take for SH to make an accepted name go Live?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrFears: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2020
Depressed101:
mr. Man calm down... your mentality is bad for business. Because you got this thread for free doesnt make it free information. The owner of this thread made it free from his own self will and can wake up one day and decide to monitize it.. theres nothing bad in someone trying to sell his horned skill. Sometimes i think we africans we are too wicked to see others progress .. . You think the free information you have here is enough for you.? Think big . Goto dnacademy and see trends that you will never see on NP/google .. stop acting like a child ,and be a man ,if you have money why not invest in yourself instead of spoiling someone else hardwork...... u wetin u dey wait before u do your own free ebook... appreciate the the info you get for free and acknowledge the fact that it shouldnt be for free ,but you got it because you are favored.nobe your papa right or some govt empowerment.....

And to those who are seconding you via likes . I am very sure they are the new monikers that just joined.. dont get carried away
Oga, shee matter wey done die, Wey I don already apologise you want to raise it up again. You wan make I notice say you sef dey talk. I'm acting like a child, you that is a acting like an adult, shee you're seeing how you're disgracing yourself.
Africans shaa,. Continue being depressed there.

17 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darkseid(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2020
Can anyone please point me to a good comprehensive tutorial on brandable domain names
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zubbykan007(m): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2020
DeNoble001:
Please how long does it take for SH to make an accepted name go Live?
24hrs
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2020
mayhon:
Ollybode please I need your inputs sir.

Can we talk on WhatsApp?
08099886971. Please message me.

Boss I appreciate you seeking my opinion. But making a sale doesn't make me a guru ooo, I will have suggested you ask ur questions here so we have gurus opinions and many people learning from it too.
I check this thread everyday like opening my Bible cos I know there is something to learn.
But if u insist. I will prefer email, u can inbox at digitassetz@gmail.com. So that it will not be as if I dey snub wetin my learner know
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 10:54am On Apr 25, 2020
alawi5k:
grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zubbykan007(m): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2020
Names you may want to register

Cbdsensational.com
Wetnecter.com
Suitclass.com
Cardenterprise.com
Fortecard.com
Justremark.com
Claway.com
Vedpa.com
Limitedpackage.com
Electronichemp.com
Projectgigs.com
Reticash.com
Fashiontrak.com
Richstich.com
Buyimagery.com
Garlicpot.com
Foodbrunch.com
Choosehd.com
Enhancetool.com
Picsmetric.com
Roofingtop.com
Writingdrop.com
Explomate.com
Hastygrow.com
Wardrobeline.com
Voguecut.com
Tradetta.com
Cardift.com
Basedcode.com
Workoutfarm.com
Betractive.com
Lazysurgeon.com
Nexashare.com
Surgeryelite.com
Leadcosmetics.com
Earcavity.com
Aspairr.com
Plugvids.com
Cidarglow.com
Instantpaycard.com
Wrebo.com
Energyvolts.com
Safaribitcoin.com

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2020
tranxo:

Oh. I thought he is the owner of Lipton tea
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
Depressed101:
Guys please how do i reply this,i dont the short version of the domain and i dont have cash to register one now.what do you think i should reply this prospect.
how did this go?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Someone please confirm this: is Epik's grace period 15 days?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deltoid(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.

Please can i get copy of this sell later i see people talking about? Thanks
uaisha1998@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Deltoid:

Please can i get copy of this sell later i see people talking about? Thanks
uaisha1998@gmail.com

page 1018

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
crudedude:
Someone please confirm this: is Epik's grace period 15 days?

Its 5.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
2sexycom:
explain

was about to compose a mail and saw the dollar icon - they said one can input debit card to make payment via gmail... I no dey see am again sha.. maybe vpn triggered it. maybe its a US thing.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deltoid(m): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
sammchuck1:

page 1018
Thank elot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
johnoj24:

I tell you. Just look at his initial offer, if you don't have experience you will even go below $250 whereas the man budgeted like $500+
Gbam! But if I talk now, dem go say I don come again. Well, appetite get levels sha.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
You guys should utilize this opportunity to expose your domains for sale. Visit:

https://www.thedomains.com/2020/04/24/best-com-42420/?unapproved=260077&moderation-hash=b96979c6cc70069fb6ba479020a0273f#comment-260077
Looks promising. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
massive1019:
go and check more hand data on SH
hand kwa?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
AAA593:

Thanks. If you remove all these, how will the sales be?
lol. English don finish be dat.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
alawi5k:
Wrong thread. I listed a domain for $22,000 and you are talking about #10k on this dollar thread. Be careful grin
lol. Na local champion

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
Depressed101:
mr. Man calm down
And to those who are seconding you via likes . I am very sure they are the new monikers that just joined.. dont get carried away
I follow oo

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
alawi5k:
See ya life. New B.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
UrFears:

Oga, shee matter wey done die,
Africans shaa,. Continue being depressed there.
Chai! 9 likes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bologzy(m): 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Darkseid:
Can anyone please point me to a good comprehensive tutorial on brandable domain names

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/657

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Zubbykan007:

Manipulative: creating unnecessary urgency or pressure
Needy: sounding desperate or exaggerated claims
Sleazy: being too pushy
Cheap: no pre-qualifications, everybody wins
Far-fetched: statements that are too good to be true
Shady: ethically or legally questionable behavior

This thing is too long o. I just flipped and I saw words that I use some of these words and my mail doesn't end in spam.
Now I'm confused

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
tranxo:

I believe that reply indicates that THERE IS NO SHORTCUT in domaining. Just like Promxy94 clearly stated few posts ago.

Even if he spells out the values he looks out for in the metrics you mentioned, you do not just pick names from the top of the result. You still have to base your decision off a mixture of soft skills you must have gathered over time.

If I now say newcomers should start from page 1 and read to whatever is the current page by the time they finish, before buying any name, some people will now say I am harsh.

We forge on sha.

PS:

Many newcomers here think picking a name starts and ends with Expireddomains. This is quite laughable and hilarious. So you go in there, collect a name, and pocket dollars? Well all of us for don hammer since

I once said in an earlier post, if you see a name, research to find out the reason you SHOULDN'T buy the name, instead of reasons to buy the name. If you do not know how to research on a name, you are not ready for this business.

I am still learning but let me give you a peep on websites I have open in my browser any time I have strength to research

Trademarkia
USPTO
Google (All, Images, News, Maps) yes oooo, I check the result across these 4
Statista
Whois
Godaddy
Wayback Machine
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest
Amazon

and lots more (depending on what I am looking at - brandables, keywords, products, services, geo etc.)

My only advice. If you have not read this thread from Page 1 (newcomer or not), START NOW.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
sammchuck1:

was about to compose a mail and saw the dollar icon - they said one can input debit card to make payment via gmail... I no dey see am again sha.. maybe vpn triggered it. maybe its a US thing.

NA VPN. It didn't start today sha... it has been there but only available to US like the screenshot says. God go bring one for us soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.