Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551320 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
tranxo:

It was 1500, a geo, 3 words, plural, and 25 letters.

I won't say anything about those that are SUPER COMFORTABLE with, and think $350 is the standard..

My only advice to those that need some guide in pricing their GEO NAMES is to first research things like the price of that service in that particular town. Is it a one man business, or a company with several people?

E.g. A tow truck company that charges an average of $50 per tow, depending on distance, will report your pitch of $1000 as spam.

E.g. You may be selling yourself short for pitching $100 to a cosmetic surgery private practice in LA that charges clients $5k per procedure.

This is the reason I don't like harvesting emails for outbounding, cos you hardly know the companies. I prefer visiting each prospect's website, know their service cost, and price safely.

For a particular name, I may have different prices for different prospects in the same town. Outbounding is tough when done the right way (laser research).

Meanwhile, let's all be safe on this period. No handshakes, no hugs, wash hands several times a day with soap, use sanitizers too if you have them, cover your mouth with your elbow when coughing, stay away from crowds, and keep your hands away from your face. This too shall pass. Jehovah God no dey sleep.

Lol anytime I remember this, I lose sleep. This shatters all my beliefs.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
2sexycom:

NA VPN. It didn't start today sha... it has been there but only available to US like the screenshot says. God go bring one for us soon.

hmm amen

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Raustin(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
ikhalyfah:
So something unusual happened. After selling a domain to an ENDUSER, he has requested to hire me to sell his OWN DOMAINS for a commission grin grin

And yes I'm 100% sure he is an enduser smiley

I'm waiting to see the the quality of the Domains
congratulations !
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
Agomuofavour01:

I made 10k within a week of little deed. Hello for those of you interested in cryptocurrency, I've got some business deal for you! Congratulations. Come earn free crypto doing simple tasks and exchange for money(USD). I will teach you how in my WhatsApp group all about this new opportunity. If you are interested, DM me now on WhatsApp 09011094534 to save a slot.
Who be this one na

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Reply from an end user...

Although its a great name, we are all set. Thank you and we wish you the best in your search for a buyer!

I guess I should try next door?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
luvluvluv:

Although its a great name, we are all set. Thank you and we wish you the best in your search for a buyer!

Def! Hope the sale comes in the next
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
luvluvluv:

Lol tell them if they're all set they'll be as big as microsoft, that the domain is the final piece of the puzzle for online domination for their brand.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
2sexycom:
how did this go?
i sent a counter reply stating reasons why he should buy my domain. I used the seo/geo route.... he hasnt replied since then... but he's being clicking on the buy link ever since.... i just hope he buys it

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zubbykan007(m): 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
slimjosh43:

This thing is too long o. I just flipped and I saw words that I use some of these words and my mail doesn't end in spam.
Now I'm confused
may be you are luck, but you might not be lucky next time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Does this affect us .... or is it only those who use domicilliary account to recieve funds are that will be affected?
https://www.financialwatchngr.com/2020/04/24/cbn-warns-against-receiving-money-transfers-in-foreign-currency/amp/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Someone said he linked his Dingtone number to Whatsapp, I'd like to know how please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
sammchuck1:

Lol tell them if they're all set they'll be as big as microsoft, that the domain is the final piece of the puzzle for online domination for their brand.

Lol... Abi?

But I gast move on
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
Josmila:

Def! Hope the sale comes in the next

Amen
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darkseid(m): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
oga tranxo, how do u use news to decide if a domain is worth regging or not?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mccainreal
With regard to your ebook, I think doing joint ventures will hold better prospects for you.

You can contact top domainers and request joint ventures with them. Tell them to promote your ebook and in exchange, they will place a link in your ebook. The link can be anything.

The link can be a landing page offering a free ebook. It could be a link selling their personal product. Or just a link taking them to their website and blog, simply to drive traffic.

It will now be to the benefit of the domainer to promote the ebook. He can send it to his list or place it on his blog. It is a win/win situation. The more exposure the book gets and the more downloads, the more clicks to his link.

As for you, I'll advise you to monetize it with affiliate links. Look for affiliate programs related to domaining and promote them subtly or brazenly in your ebook. As the author, you'll be seen as an authority and anything you recommend will be taken seriously.

Find affiliate opportunities related to domaining. I know Godaddy has one for instance

https://uk.godaddy.com/affiliate-programs

I am sure if you place Goddady banners on your ebook with the 30% off written on it, trust me, you'll have people buying off your link.

Another the one below. It offers a more comprehensive package. Unfortunately, I feel the price of domain name registration is high. It is best promoted to those that are not domainers

https://www.domain.com/affiliate/gettingstarted

For instance look at No.2 in the article below

https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2009/08/10-tools-find-register-manage-domain-names/

That software seems to be able to create brandable names. It makes a perfect fit for your ebook. If it had an affiliate program, you can easily promote it and earn a good commission simply by recommending it.

It does not even have to be a domainer. There are internet marketers who will be happy to share your ebook with their list. You can even request they include as a bonus to their main offering. Some of these guys have up to 200,000 subscribers. Even if it is 10,000 subscribers and 500 of them read the ebook, you are bound to have sales from your affiliate links. Go to the Joint Venture subforum at www.warriorforum.com

I hope your ebook is error free. No bullets whatsoever? grin

Just my 2 cents

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
sammchuck1:
oga tranxo, how do u use news to decide if a domain is worth regging or not?
News may reveal that the name was owned by a company that recently rebranded.

Against my rule, but in line with my gut feelings, I recently registered such name. Keeping my fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
tranxo:

News may reveal that the name was owned by a company that recently rebranded.

Against my rule, but in line with my gut feelings, I recently registered such name. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Understood.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
hello everyone,

sorry to disturb Una oo. There is this domain of mine I want to develop to a mini website. How do I go about it to save cost cc; Idealpro and other Domain geeks.

should I just buy shared hosting and install WordPress ? how do I buy one at cheaper rate? how about worldpress installation ?

help a brother guys.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Please,any cheap registrar now? Or better still a promo code?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
alawi5k:
Kindly help a newbie with a sample of sales letter(Spam free). Thanks!

Maybe you should try this one below.

Hello,

I am the owner of Batteryretail. com and am in the early stage of listing my domain for sale when I looked up on Google and found your website.

I had planned to develop this domain name into "whatever your domain is related to" but other projects are currently encompassing my time.

Batteryretail. com is short and very descriptive, it could be used for your main site or for one to complement it.

The term battery retail well searched and very easy to market, I wanted to be courteous enough to ask someone who actually utilizes this term with their own endeavors or services.

If you have any interest in owning my domain please goto Www.batteryretail // com and make your best offer or reply with it here.

If this email was a bother to you, I deeply apologize and will move on elsewhere.

The sale is now open to offers (although, I do have a price point in mind)

so please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your time sir/ma and stay SAFE.

Best Regards,

Tochi

WWW. Batteryretail // KING

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
mobiss:
Please,any cheap registrar now? Or better still a promo code?

have you tried Porkbun @4.15 dollars ? namecheap too for 5 dollars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Yes! I have tried porkburn, but it seems I can't change my DNS to Dan and Afternic on their platform. They only allowed Afternic DNS and is yet to even get listed after almost four days. I might give namecheap a shot this time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
mobiss:
Yes! I have tried porkburn, but it seems I can't change my DNS to Dan and Afternic on their platform. They only allowed Afternic DNS and is yet to even get listed after almost four days. I might give namecheap a shot this time.

You can always remove and relist it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
mobiss:

You can.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
mobiss:

That cannot be possible. I just changed mine to dan rn.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
sammchuck1:

You can always remove and relist it.

Is it possible to list on two marketplace at a time? What DNS did you use, If i may ask? I was told DAN was redirecting by their support engineer,so, he changed it to afternic DNS for me. Using NS3. Afternic.com and NS4.Afternic.com

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
mobiss:

wrong. you can manage your DNS free at porkbun. goto domain management, click on the said domain and select bulk Edit, then chose DNS, you would see " use default DNS, click on add new DNS. input Dan DNS it will work
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
Liftkid:

wrong. you can manage your DNS free at porkbun. goto domain management, click on the said domain and select bulk Edit, then chose DNS, you would see " use default DNS, click on add new DNS. input Dan DNS it will work

Thanks.

I have done the bulk edit for the DNS.

Using DAN & AFTERNIC. Like how long does it take to effect the change?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deltoid(m): 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Liftkid:

Maybe you should try this one below.

Hello,

I am the owner of Batteryretail. com and am in the early stage of listing my domain for sale when I looked up on Google and found your website.

I had planned to develop this domain name into "whatever your domain is related to" but other projects are currently encompassing my time.

Batteryretail. com is short and very descriptive, it could be used for your main site or for one to complement it.

The term battery retail well searched and very easy to market, I wanted to be courteous enough to ask someone who actually utilizes this term with their own endeavors or services.

If you have any interest in owning my domain please goto Www.batteryretail // com and make your best offer or reply with it here.

If this email was a bother to you, I deeply apologize and will move on elsewhere.

The sale is now open to offers (although, I do have a price point in mind)

so please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your time sir/ma and stay SAFE.

Best Regards,

Tochi

WWW. Batteryretail // KING
Please where did u buy batteryretailking.com? And were can i buy domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hw do I participate in a contest?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2horsePOWER(m), trafficpools, AAA593 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.