Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3533656 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mayhon(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
I try searching for end users today and was able to get about 20 but most of them are from Facebook.

My problem is that they only uploaded their phone numbers on their profile, no email.

Can I chat them on Facebook with my personal FB account or should I create a new account for domaining?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
ayomide32:

America solar company

What do you think
Criticism allowed

This is very good. You can sell for 300
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
malachi2uk:
I want to buy domain from porkbun but I want to know if it's possible to push domain under 60 days lock from porkbun to afternic. Kindly share your expirence if you have sold domain name under 60 days lock on afternic.

Did you wait for the 60 days?

Did you push and receive payment?

Did buyer cancel the order?
You can't push with Afternic, so you would have to wait till the lock elapses.

That was my experience with them.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iamharkinwaley: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bosses, Good pm.

Please can someone help with beckkplanet branded tutorial link. Gracias
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
iamharkinwaley:
Bosses, Good pm.

Check page 658

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iamharkinwaley: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ayobamms:

Check page 658

Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Please which registrar is the cheapest for registration ATM and how much?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
golamike:
Please which registrar is the cheapest for registration ATM and how much?
Netsol4.95
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Qulink1:

Netsol4.95

Thanks. Does it include privacy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
iamharkinwaley:
Bosses, Good pm.

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/657

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kendzyma:
Sales alert
Oklahoma+city+trucks/king
$300
Expired domains
Hold time:2months
Fb Outbound

So after outbounding and followups with no replies, finally decided to go through the fb route..messaged alot of endusers,the only one that showed interest was the one without a website(was even reluctant to send to him at first),so he asked me the ROI if he buys the domain and how it will make dem more money lol..i sha explained sha..he asked the price and i quoted $650 and then asked me to show him the website on the domain name..told him he will have to build his own website and showed him some examples of a truck website..

He stopped replying after that.followed up after a week and he said he couldn't afford such a price during this period so i told him to quote his best offer, he quoted $200 , we sha negotiated to $300, after accepting, he then told me he was just a media personel that i will need to call his boss and explain to him and if its check i want or bank transfer..i was like which kind wahala be this now, so i told him to help me tell his boss that i can't go through the stress of explaining again via phone call and also explained the process of buying to him..He agreed ,only for the boss to go and click on "contact domain owner" on my sales page and wrote there that i should call him...even God knows i can't call him lol.

So i headed back to my media guy and told him his oga made a mistake and clicked somewhere else instead of 'buy now' that he should put him through,he didn't read the message until 3 days later..he read and apologised and domain was sold few minutes later...the guy tried for me sha..

Sorry for the Epistle...just like explaining my sales.
Congrats on your sale... Do you mind if I suggest something?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iamharkinwaley: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2020

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zord33k(m): 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
mayhon:
I try searching for end users today and was able to get about 20 but most of them are from Facebook.

My problem is that they only uploaded their phone numbers on their profile, no email.

Can I chat them on Facebook with my personal FB account or should I create a new account for domaining?

Create a new Facebook account for domainining.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
golamike:

Thanks. Does it include privacy?
No
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
AAA593:

I have done it. Can I outbound two domains same day with streak mail merge? Thanks

yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hey, crudedude! I quoted a post you made here days ago to ask what particular yellow pages you use for collecting leads. I never heard back from you. Could you please share?

I have not been able to get email addresses using one.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kendzyma:
Sales alert
Oklahoma+city+trucks/king
$300
Expired domains
Hold time:2months
Fb Outbound

So after outbounding and followups with no replies, finally decided to go through the fb route..messaged alot of endusers,the only one that showed interest was the one without a website(was even reluctant to send to him at first),so he asked me the ROI if he buys the domain and how it will make dem more money lol..i sha explained sha..he asked the price and i quoted $650 and then asked me to show him the website on the domain name..told him he will have to build his own website and showed him some examples of a truck website..

He stopped replying after that.followed up after a week and he said he couldn't afford such a price during this period so i told him to quote his best offer, he quoted $200 , we sha negotiated to $300, after accepting, he then told me he was just a media personel that i will need to call his boss and explain to him and if its check i want or bank transfer..i was like which kind wahala be this now, so i told him to help me tell his boss that i can't go through the stress of explaining again via phone call and also explained the process of buying to him..He agreed ,only for the boss to go and click on "contact domain owner" on my sales page and wrote there that i should call him...even God knows i can't call him lol.

So i headed back to my media guy and told him his oga made a mistake and clicked somewhere else instead of 'buy now' that he should put him through,he didn't read the message until 3 days later..he read and apologised and domain was sold few minutes later...the guy tried for me sha..

Sorry for the Epistle...just like explaining my sales.

Congrats, bro. More sales to you! Yes, I love the epistle, too. cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Carmal90:

I have an app I downloaded then on playstore, it is a screen recorder, I will use it and logged into my dashboard, afterwards I send the recorded version to him.
Regards

You send the end user a video via email?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Another Two Domains Bite the dust cry cry...

SharpMover
CartFine

All lost today because of late reviews at SH cry. The domain is gone when they're done. Looks like i will start using coins for most trusted names.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kendzyma(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
2sexycom:
Congrats on your sale... Do you mind if I suggest something?
Already replied your pm.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
TheSTreetman:

SharpMover
CartFine

All lost today because of late reviews at SH cry. The domain is gone when they're done. Looks like i will start using coins for most trusted names.
Register your fine names yourself, then submit it. Domaining is highly competitive and domainers are spread all over the world.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Register your fine names yourself, then submit it. Domaining is highly competitive and domainers are spread all over the world.

I was about to register an unregistered domain this afternoon. SH said the name has already been submitted, I just quickly registered it and submit it because I was so sure they are going to approve it. I just received a mail that the name has been approved. Hurray!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Geofavor:

You send the end user a video via email?
Yes sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Avast:

I was about to register an unregistered domain this afternoon. SH said the name has already been submitted, I just quickly registered it and submit it because I was so sure they are going to approve it. I just received a mail that the name has been approved. Hurray!!!!!

I don't understand this please.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
TheSTreetman:

SharpMover
CartFine

What happens when someone registers your already approved suggested names?
What does sh do?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Carmal90:

Yes sir.
I never knew one could send a video via email
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Geofavor:

I never knew one could send a video via email

We can sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JuicyProstitute: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Please who knows GoDaddy email address? All the mails they've been sending has noreply email add. I've been trying to do a live chat with them since yesterday but my phone internet service won't allow me. I can't call them. Please I want to ask for a refund, I'm running out of time. Thanks

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Just got my first domain accepted by SH. Thanks to God, oga Iyke, oga beckplanet, oga 2sexy, oga Icause trouble, oga Simpson, and all the plenty ogas I can’t mention now. This thread is indeed informative. Hurray MY GOD LIVES

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
U1:
Hey, crudedude! I quoted a post you made here days ago to ask what particular yellow pages you use for collecting leads. I never heard back from you. Could you please share?

I have not been able to get email addresses using one.

Yellowpages.com

Dunno if there's another yellowpages. This is the one I use

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1371) (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Jamescool2 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.