Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3534760 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Nice one. Did you use coin to submit the name?
I never saw the option to use coins but I notice there is a notification under name that I used coins.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 8:43am On Apr 30, 2020
Carmal90:

I don't understand this please.

It means when you see a very good name, it is better to reg it or else you lose it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2020
grandstar:

You kill the person grin grin grin

Some people are just wicked!

Is that wickedness?
I don't think so
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Os3e(m): 9:23am On Apr 30, 2020
I tried to purchase a domain from Epik and I saw this, attached below. The card am using is visa. What could be wrong pls

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2020
SH gurus in the house

I received a message from SH this morning to participate in a contest.

What should I do?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2020
2sexycom:
Congrats on your sale... Do you mind if I suggest something?
Nice sales congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Geofavor:

What happens when someone registers your already approved suggested names?
What does sh do?

They cancel it and delete it from your listing..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Waow. That's great. I can only submit 3 here. Can you share with us some of your brandable strategies?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2020
ndeekay:

You did well. It is better to register any name you have faith in rather than assuming it will remain unregistered. Even the people working at squadhelp go ahead on their own and register your name that you suggested if they feel it has potential of selling. It is best you lose reg fee than end up loosing a gem of a name that can bring in thousands of $$$$$$$$.

Those employees of the registrars also know the value of good domains and the high price the command.

Let us all as Naija domainers apply wisdom in this business so that we don't sink or loose our hard sweat on research to some shameless opportunists.

More sales to us all.

Its funny though.. Just checkout this name i submitted as Unregistered. They approved it at night while i also check whois and the name is still unregistered.

In the morning, the name is already registered. They de listed it immediately from my "pending to go live"

Before evening time, the name went live for another user..

The thing pain me i swear.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2020
Gurus in house, I'm about to go get my UBA Africard.
please is it the prepaid visa card I'm to get? and what are the requirements.

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2020

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hilaryCU(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Please, which page is for Lesotho PayPal tutorial. Thanks all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simonydurny(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Its funny though.. Just checkout this name i submitted as Unregistered. They approved it at night while i also check whois and the name is still unregistered.

In the morning, the name is already registered. They de listed it immediately from my "pending to go live"

Before evening time, the name went live for another user..

The thing pain me i swear.
Hi. What if at the point you know it's been approved, you register the name. Then send an email to SH that you registered it to avoid losing it to someone else. Any problems with that?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iamharkinwaley: 10:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Good morning bosses.

So I was trying to submit unregistered names through SH and I was told I will need purchase coins, a coin is 1$. Please are there other means I could get those coins without paying ?

And how important is domain name description, do I need to write a well draft description or little something. Thanks bosses.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 11:11am On Apr 30, 2020
Hmm SH don suffer. Massive bombardments grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2020
IghravweIG:

Thanks.
Somebody please your thoughts is needed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2020
Gabson91:
Hmm SH don suffer. Massive bombardments grin grin grin
Na the way forward o, if we nor buy the Benz na wetin we gain cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2020
Guys I search a name on whois...
This is what came up..
It expired on the 9th of this month
Is it advisable to summit to SH??

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinwong(m): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2020
After authorizing the transfer to Afternic. What next should one do to receive payment and how long does it take?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bahdman007: 11:57am On Apr 30, 2020
IghravweIG:

Thanks.
IghravweIG:

Somebody please your thoughts is needed.

Yes, its a visa card

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EpikNigeria: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
.CO FLASH SALE IS BACK

Hello everyone,

ALL NEW .CO registrations are now discounted to $1.99 for a very limited period at epik.com

Promo price started NOW, and wont last for long time. Go ahead and register as much .CO domains as you need!

All domains registered at Epik include:

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Starting searching for your names in BULK here: https://registrar.epik.com/index/bulk-register-domain

Let me know if you have any questions.

ENJOY!

PS: Premium names are not included in this promo

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sadiqcholel: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
IghravweIG:

Thanks.

Requirements:- Password and ID card.
You ask for Africard ( International High) it's a VISA.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bahdman007: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
EpikNigeria:
.CO FLASH SALE IS BACK

Hello everyone,

ALL NEW .CO registrations are now discounted to $1.99 for a very limited period at epik.com

Promo price started NOW, and wont last for long time. Go ahead and register as much .CO domains as you need!

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free forwarding

Starting searching for your names in BULK here: https://registrar.epik.com/index/bulk-register-domain

ENJOY!

great
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by miftaudeen(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
grant

Marketplace Authorized

We are pleased to announce several changes to Marketplace submission rules.

Resubmission of Names:

You can now submit names that were previously rejected in Marketplace (as long as the rejection happened more than 60 days ago).

You can now resubmit your Basic or Basic plus listings for premium approval. The same rule applies - they can be resubmitted as long as they were rejected more than 60 days ago.

You can also resubmit unregistered domains that were rejected more than 90 days.

The same submission limits apply to previously rejected names. For example, if you are only allowed to submit 10 Free submissions at a time, the same limits will apply to previously rejected names. If you are submitting using coins, there are no limits.

Additional Supported Extensions

We have also started accepting following extensions (tlds) for Seller owned domains:
.app, .tech, .me, .ai

Typically we will only accept real english words in above extensions.

https://discussion.squadhelp.com/t/resubmission-of-previously-rejected-names-newly-supported-extensions/6967
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
chinwong:
After authorizing the transfer to Afternic. What next should one do to receive payment and how long does it take?

As long as you've updated your payment details, your payment should arrive within 24hrs or 3 days.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
EpikNigeria:
.CO FLASH SALE IS BACK

Hello everyone,

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free forwarding

ENJOY!

do you guys have any promo for transfer into Epik?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
simonydurny:
Hi. What if at the point you know it's been approved, you register the name. Then send an email to SH that you registered it to avoid losing it to someone else. Any problems with that?
Hi. Please avoid circumventing SH's domain registration process as this kind of act is what gets Nigerians banned from major websites. If you are confident about a name, go ahead and take the risk to register it. If you don't have the money, wait for them to reg it. If it gets registered while you were waiting, move on! There are many gr8 names dropping everyday; you can always submit another. Pls desist, for the sake of us all!

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
Heyzee5:

Hi. Please avoid circumventing SH's domain registration process as this kind of act is what gets Nigerians banned from major websites. If you are confident about a name, go ahead and take the risk to register it. If you don't have the money, wait for them to reg it. If it gets registered while you were waiting, move on! There are many gr8 names dropping everyday; you can always submit another. Pls desist, for the sake of us all!
"There's something wrong with a black man brain".
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
EpikNigeria:
.CO FLASH SALE IS BACK

Hello everyone,

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free forwarding

ENJOY!

Good news
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iamharkinwaley: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
iamharkinwaley:
Good morning bosses.

So I was trying to submit unregistered names through SH and I was told I will need purchase coins, a coin is 1$. Please are there other means I could get those coins without paying ?

And how important is domain name description, do I need to write a well draft description or little something. Thanks bosses.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MissW: 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
I searched for a .co name, it's available for reg fee at every other place but Epik shows it's taken. Why?

cc EpikNigeria
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
kurt09:
"There's something wrong with a black man brain".

Huh, you're from where?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: chicfarmer, Lookp, chrisdking1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.