Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3534498 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
fasa199:
Just got my first domain accepted by SH. Thanks to God, oga Iyke, oga beckplanet, oga 2sexy, oga Icause trouble, oga Simpson, and all the plenty ogas I can’t mention now. This thread is indeed informative. Hurray MY GOD LIVES

My friend, what was the name of the domain? grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
crudedude:

Yellowpages.com

Dunno if there's another yellowpages. This is the one I use

I think he's referring to YP Webscraper tool. Someone mentioned it here a few days back

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Moral high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Geofavor:

What happens when someone registers your already approved suggested names?

You kill the person grin grin grin

Some people are just wicked!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
grandstar:

My friend, what was the name of the domain? grin grin grin grin

cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Avast:

I was about to register an unregistered domain this afternoon. SH said the name has already been submitted, I just quickly registered it and submit it because I was so sure they are going to approve it. I just received a mail that the name has been approved. Hurray!!!!!
Nice one. Did you use coin to submit the name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
fasa199:

cool

Most importantly, congratulations! grin grin grin grin

I have 3. I should go for more but I prefer to own the domain rather than submit unregistered domains. At worst, I submit them to other market places if they get rejected. If I went the unregistered route, I'll probably be submitting lots of domains each week.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
fasa199:
Just got my first domain accepted by SH. Thanks to God, oga Iyke, oga beckplanet, oga 2sexy, oga Icause trouble, oga Simpson, and all the plenty ogas I can’t mention now. This thread is indeed informative. Hurray MY GOD LIVES

Congratulations. Just got my first name accepted by SH too after 10 tries. :- We move.

cc Ikhalyfah

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
CornOak:

Congratulations. Just got my first name accepted by SH too after 10 tries. :- We move.

cc Ikhalyfah
Great. Have a nice time building a nice portfolio.

I'm particularly happy I've had 21 SH names accepted in this month of April, my target is 24 before the month end in a day or two!

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
ikhalyfah:

I'm particularly happy I've had 21 SH names accepted in this month of April, my target is 24 before the month end in a day or two!
21 names accepted only in April?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Thank you, congratulations on your high approval rate too. wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinwong(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Guys, please what is the best way to receive payment from Afternic Now? Bank transfer or BTC? My registrar is Epik though I just received the mail not quite long.

Will reveal the details when its finalized.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

21 names accepted only in April?
Yes sir.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kendzyma(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
chinwong:
Guys, please what is the best way to receive payment from Afternic Now? Bank transfer or BTC? My registrar is Epik though I just received the mail not quite long.

Will reveal the details when its finalized.
As a nigerian,You can only receive money from afternic via wire transfer,they also charge $26 for the transfer.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mickeyJoe(m): 11:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
alawi5k:
Congratulations. You paid for listing(flippa)?

Domain listing on Flippa is free.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Yes sir.
Wawu. Nice one. Are you using coins?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Wawu. Nice one. Are you using coins?
No. Unregistered names for SH to register, or allow me to register
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 30, 2020
Please is this true??
mickeyJoe:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 12:00am On Apr 30, 2020
ikhalyfah:

How many did you submit or got rejected?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 12:24am On Apr 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Nice one. Did you use coin to submit the name?

You did well. It is better to register any name you have faith in rather than assuming it will remain unregistered. Even the people working at squadhelp go ahead on their own and register your name that you suggested if they feel it has potential of selling. It is best you lose reg fee than end up loosing a gem of a name that can bring in thousands of $$$$$$$$.

Those employees of the registrars also know the value of good domains and the high price the command.

Let us all as Naija domainers apply wisdom in this business so that we don't sink or loose our hard sweat on research to some shameless opportunists.

More sales to us all.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 12:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Nice one from Squadhelp

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 1:51am On Apr 30, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Yes sir.
How many names can you submit as unregistered presently?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:58am On Apr 30, 2020
Osnami:

How many names can you submit as unregistered presently?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 5:04am On Apr 30, 2020
JuicyProstitute:
Please who knows GoDaddy email address? All the mails they've been sending has noreply email add. I've been trying to do a live chat with them since yesterday but my phone internet service won't allow me. I can't call them. Please I want to ask for a refund, I'm running out of time. Thanks

chat them up in Facebook.

Have done that before.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simonydurny(m): 7:11am On Apr 30, 2020
ikhalyfah:

No. Unregistered names for SH to register, or allow me to register
Hello. Please I have a question regarding SH. My unregistered name was also accepted yesterday but it is still available for registration. What could that mean? I have accepted the commission terms and the status says "getting ready to go live". What happens if someone else registers at another registrar at this stage? Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osyxcel(m): 7:21am On Apr 30, 2020
How much do you guys think the most useless single-word dictionary name be priced?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 7:22am On Apr 30, 2020
simonydurny:
Hello. Please I have a question regarding SH. My unregistered name was also accepted yesterday but it is still available for registration. What could that mean? I have accepted the commission terms and the status says "getting ready to go live". What happens if someone else registers at another registrar at this stage? Thank you.

It may take between now and 3 days to be registered, except if you have over 5 domains in your portfolio then it’s instant.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:46am On Apr 30, 2020
crudedude:

Yellowpages.com
Dunno if there's another yellowpages. This is the one I use
Ok, thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:49am On Apr 30, 2020
grandstar:

Most importantly, congratulations! grin grin grin grin

I have 3. I should go for more but I prefer to own the domain rather than submit unregistered domains. At worst, I submit them to other market places if they get rejected. If I went the unregistered route, I'll probably be submitting lots of domains each week.

This is sensible. It was also my thought when I registered most of the names they rejected after submission.

Besides, if I lose money on registrations, it'd probably make me to sit up.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:00am On Apr 30, 2020
mickeyJoe:

What might the fee below be for if listing is free, please?
Listing fees was mentioned at the top of that page.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 8:06am On Apr 30, 2020
Good morning guys.
This could boost your approval rate on SH
https://helpdesk.squadhelp.com/en/articles/3764406-domain-classification-best-practices

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dazzlingd(m): 8:08am On Apr 30, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Great , how many names did u submit

(1) (2) (3) ... (1372) (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: UrVillagePpl, Gpexchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.