Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3555411 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zord33k(m): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
please how do I reply this message
"Does it come with a clientele list"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Mid XXXX doesn't really mean 5k. Its just a range.
Yes.. I was wrong.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Yes

Congrats brother..

Did you use both Name Servers on the listed domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Geofavor:

Do they refund your points or coin?

The domain has already been reviewed so your point is gone.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deltoid(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Promxy94:

Lols bro I think it's individual preference....

But seriously speaking, that was not the purpose of the thread.

When I started domaining in March 2017, the reported sales of this thread was a motivation to me. Despite Namepros running a reported complete domain sale thread, but when you see reported sales on nairaland, it gives one that feeling that the business is real, because this are your fellow Nigerians making it....
Then people like Boss Iykepromotions, 2sexy, Farouksenior, Hankay2005, Treasure28, were always reporting sales to keep the ministry gingered..... And they report those sales sometimes ist on Nairaland, before reporting on namepros.And they report the full details of the domain not giving half details.

I don't really know the essence of reporting half detailed domain sales, before you know it, people will start forging sales....

I advice Don't report the sale until the money hits your Nigerian account, or until the money has been sent to your Nigerian account, or PayPal or Bitcoin wallet. So that when you report you will report a complete sale.

Thanks
And

GOD BLESS

MY GOD LIVES

LOOOL grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Congrats brother..

Did you use both Name Servers on the listed domain?
No. Only Dan Nameserver.
You don't need to use afternic's nameserver before listing your name on their marketplace except you want to use them as your lander

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

No. Only Dan Nameserver.
You don't need to use afternic's nameserver before listing your name on their marketplace except you want to use them as your lander

Nice to know. That means the buyer didn't type the link rather searched through GoDaddy registrar and was directed to Afternic.. If I'm right?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

I sold 3 domains on afternic only this month without outbounding.
Have sold more than 10 this year without a single outbound.
I don't know if the previous owner bought this particular one I sold last, but from the previous names that have sold, a new brand/company took over.

Congratulations on your sale. Please, I have a few questions:

- Were the names sold via Afternic Fast Transfer?
- Which Afternic nameservers do you use when listing your names.. Ns3 & Ns4.afternic.com?
- Tried using fast transfer even when I'm eligible without success. Could you please give am insight into this?

I appreciate your response.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
CornOak:

Congratulations on your sale. Please, I have a few questions:

- Were the names sold via Afternic Fast Transfer?
- Which Afternic nameservers do you use when listing your names.. Ns3 & Ns4.afternic.com?
- Tried using fast transfer even when I'm eligible without success. Could you please give am insight into this?

I appreciate your response.
If you have a good name and a buyer, it will sell. Fast transfer is just to hasten the domain transfer without your effort.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

If you have a good name and a buyer, it will sell. Fast transfer is just to hasten the domain transfer without your effort.

Thanks for the clarification, Simpson. smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Inbound. Its a brandable name

Iru sales ti mo maa n gbadura fun niyii. Wahala out bounding ati follow up ti poju. smiley smiley Congrats man

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayjeee(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Mid XXXX doesn't really mean 5k. Its just a range.
wow 1mili...congrats boss

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

No. Only Dan Nameserver.

If i may ask, is this the same brandable domain you requested for help in replying an inbound offer a few weeks ago?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
I think I support grandstar on this. Even though I will advise everybody to stick to what works best for him or her. Do you know that most of these names being rejected by squadhelp are not bad names but its just because of the selectiveness of squadhelp?
I have had more than 2 of these experiences where squadhelp rejected my name and still got sold on afternic. The recent one happened 6 days ago where one of my SH rejected names got sold on Afternic for $2999. The name is still under 60 days transfer lock. The lock will be over by 25th of May. I will write a sales report on it when I receive the money.
If I had submitted the name as an unregistered name, and SH rejected the name, there is high probability that I will giveup on the name and think the name is bad so I wont bother to register and list on other marketplaces.
Anytime I register a brandable domain, the first place I submit it is SH. If rejected, then I resubmit to BB. But one thing I have noticed is that the acceptance on BB is higher than SH. And as of today, my BB names is 3 times more than SH names even though I always submit first to SH.
Another reason why I still prefer to register my names myself instead of submitting it as unregistered to SH is because of the low pricing of SH. If you are used to SH marketplace, you will see that 80% of their names fall below $2999. Infact, most of their names is accepted below $1999. But this is not the case with BB and BP. BB and BP price names higher than SH.
Lastly, let everybody stick to the plan that works for him/her. If you love your name so much, register it yourself and submit to different marketplaces.
Peace in Beckplanet's voice

YOU WON'T smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
$2999
God When embarassed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
NkShallom:

God When embarassed

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Wh marketplace did you sell it?

A private negotiation brother. And I wouldn't want a wire transfer due the 26$ charge.

Is it advisable to use an escrow? Or should a PayPal exchanger receive that on my behalf since, The buyer is ready to pay using Paypal too.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Deltoid:

LOOOL grin

Lol this guy, you dig pass cemetery workers.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Congrats to all the sellers.

Baba God how e dey be for this year na. embarassed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
IghravweIG:
Congrats to all the sellers.

Baba God how e dey be for this year na. embarassed

grin I believe in your ministry. Your 5k sale dey come. When did you start domaining?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
It's all about timing! With dedication and hard work our time will come.

Congratulations to recent sellers

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
ikhalyfah:
It's all about timing! With dedication and hard work our time will come.

Congratulations to recent sellers

Words on marble.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
ElonMosque:

grin I believe in your ministry. Your 5k sale dey come. When did you start domaining?
Amen bro, I wish you same too.

Started October 2019, bout 7months now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
IdeasPro:

Yes, you're spot-on with this statement. Just few days ago, I received an alert for $156 and $53 respectively for an affiliate product promotion done with one blog article. This is enough to renew 20 domain names. And this is not my underground pillar blogs and websites I maintain. So, having an online money making system that puts you on the driving seat is important as an internet entrepreneur.

I like this.

I've even created a blog and driving traffic to it now. Traffic is poor but increasing. It now averages 1 visitor a day. I started 20 days ago and I've neglected it now close to a week. I majorly use Pinterest to promote it. I'm hoping in 2 months time, traffic will average 50 a day and 200/day 2 months after.

The blog has design quality issues which I want resolved with the designer.

Congrats again on this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
IghravweIG:

Amen bro, I wish you same too.

Started October 2019, bout 7months now.

Ah... Area father! God dey. Hope you're stacking up those brandables. Me sef, I need to make a small budget for brandable from each sale..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
I have never had my unregistered name accepted by squadhelp. Guys what's the magic behind having 5 approved talk more of 20, 21, even 100. Someone should help me nah, make them approve my own nah biko nu
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
yemight2776:
Sale Report......First Sale

Oklahomastylist.com
Hold time: 2 months
Sale place: Dan
Sale price: $200

I bought the name when am not even sure of what am doing about domaining. I later asked my Ogas here and namepros about the domain and they said the domain is not good that I would have stay with city which I agreed. But I didn't relex and keep on sending emails to end users. I got tired for sometimes and started again this week. So on Monday, I sent some emails to some end users and one of the reply with "Not $700, thank you". And I told him to make an offer which he said $200 and I replied him with $300 and he declined it. That's how I just sold it for $200. Thanks to everybody in the house.

Your pricing was the game changer. I believe more domains would be sold if the pricing was gotten right.

Many domains would disappear if priced at $200 rather than sit on the shelf for $700. Low priced domains may be left for the inbound market.

8 doubt anyone will think twice dropping $200 for a domain.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
$2999

Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bobbiet:
Hello flippers.

I've been a silent follower.

I registered.. newyorktaxconsultant and Houstontruckmechanic all in king.

Please I need honest reviews.

Thanks

Sounds nice. I feel 's' at the end would be better. They both will command higher prices if there was an 's' at the end
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

I sold 3 domains on afternic only this month without outbounding.
Have sold more than 10 this year without a single outbound.
I don't know if the previous owner bought this particular one I sold last, but from the previous names that have sold, a new brand/company took over.

10 already in four months! You na one of those serial sellers o. Even without outbounding? shocked

I go like be like you for this biz o. The work I do outbounding don taya me. I no go lie.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EpikNigeria: 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
golamike:
Pls house, I just sold an external domain (registered on dynadot) on epik.com. I was asked to transfer s domain to my epik account first then send to buyer's account. In d process of transfer, I was asked to pay $8.49 transfer fee. This is my first time selling a domain on epik marketplace. Is that how it works?

We help folks close complete deal on a daily basis via push. All you have to do is send a mail to the escrow officer Tony@epik.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

It's more than that, bro. If a domain name is enabled for Fast Transfer, it is promoted on more registrars than for standard listing, according to Afternic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: dayboh2, idobex(m), mazizitonene(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.