Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539837 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 8:50pm On May 11, 2020
Dave354:
First Sales report!

Burnabymover//king
Sold at Dan for $180
Outbound sale
Held for 15days

Thanks to Iykepromotions for the mentorship smiley

More sales to us all.

Hello, when u were outbounding, wat do u put in d subject box of your mail...thanks as i await your reply
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:02pm On May 11, 2020
midehill:

Hello, when u were outbounding, wat do u put in d subject box of your mail...thanks as i await your reply
BURNABY MOVER

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2020
Hello house please I need advice as a newbie. Squadhelp approved a domain I submitted as self owned and I have registered it. Now same name but different positioning of words is listed for about 17k dollar. What do you think is the best price to put on my own ?? Advice needed

2sexy
Ikhalifa
Simpson
Icausetrouble
Iyke promotion
Myreal
and everyone who wish to support me with advice.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 9:13pm On May 11, 2020
fasa199:
Hello house please I need advice as a newbie. Squadhelp approved a domain I submitted as self owned and I have registered it. Now same name but different positioning of words is listed for about 17k dollar. What do you think is the best price to put on my own ?? Advice needed

2sexy
Ikhalifa
Simpson
Icausetrouble
Iyke promotion
Myreal
and everyone who wish to support me with advice.

None of these folks are wizards, how do you expect advice without knowing the names in question.

you have registered the name and you have nothing to loose in revealing the name. you can reach out to them privately and reveal your own name and the 17k name. only then can you be helped

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 9:19pm On May 11, 2020
therealMcCain:

None of these folks are wizards, how do you expect advice without knowing the names in question.

you have registered the name and you have nothing to loose in revealing the name. you can reach out to them privately and reveal your own name and the 17k name. only then can you be helped
Have said it several times here. Always price your name according to your discretion and worth and not based on how much someone listed a similar name.
You may not really know why the person listed it that high.
For example, I have names that I intend to use in the future for personal projects. I do not plan to sell them so I listed them for a very high price.
Anybody that sees that and decides to price his similar domains according to mine may be deceiving himself and may never get a buyer.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2020
Josmila:
Gurus in the house, how do I respond to this please, it's urgent.

"Thanks for the note. What is the domain authority of this URL?
"

Modified: I checked up the URL's DA, and it is zero as compared to the end user's domain which has a DA of 17. How else can I convince him to buy?

Domain authority ranges from 1 to 100. The closer it is to 100, the more powerful, and the closer it is to 1, the more worthless.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2020
fk001:

Good day sir I am new here. I have an account with Godaddy, Afternic but the problem I am facing is I don't know how to buy the domain how to click and buy and place it on sale, I also don't know what type of keyword to search.

But I understand all what you have discussed.

You don't need to buy it from godaddy.

This is what I do.

I go to my preferred register and register the domain name through them if it is a deleted domain name. I have never bought a domain name through GoDaddy before.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2020
fergusen:
Mehnnn! This SH sales ehn (not mine)

illumyo//king registered on 08/05/20
Sold on 11/05/20

Most useless name ever! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fk001(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2020
grandstar:

You don't need to buy it from godaddy.

This is what I do.

I go to my preferred register and register the domain name through them if it is a deleted domain name. I have never bought a domain name through GoDaddy before.

Which registered side do you use?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2020
therealMcCain:

@ fasa199
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2020
fk001:

Which registered side do you use?

Is it a deleted name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fk001(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2020
grandstar:

Is it a deleted name?

Yes expired/deleted.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
I have to rest for today and I say I should put what I've read into practice. Please help me to check if these domains make sense to you and if not help me to say it. They are pending delete domains.

Jacksonvillerugs//king
Americanhoodies//king

Cc elders

Both are good names. Register them now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:55pm On May 11, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
I have to rest for today and I say I should put what I've read into practice. Please help me to check if these domains make sense to you and if not help me to say it. They are pending delete domains.

Jacksonvillerugs//king
Americanhoodies//king

Cc elders

I suspect they will most likely sell as inbound. Use afternic. They are very good. Also, list on Dan and Epik
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2020
fk001:

Yes expired/deleted.

I use namecheap.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 9:57pm On May 11, 2020
grandstar:

Most useless name ever! grin grin grin
Illumyo.com is visually unappealing but sounds nice.

I strongly suspect approval rate determines if certain suggested names would be accepted or not. SH might deny but I think it does. The higher your approval rate, the more likely some 'funny' suggested names are accepted.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2020
fk001:

Yes expired/deleted.

Namecheap.com
Use this code: It will knock the price down to $6.06
If you've never bought a domain at Porkbun before, it allows you to buy 3 .com domain names at $4.15 each. You may even be able to knock the price further down if you search for their discount code. Price may drop to $2.90

It is only for the first 3 domains. Afterward, it is $8.15 per domain if it is .com

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:01pm On May 11, 2020
fergusen:

I strongly suspect approval rate determines if certain suggested names would be accepted or not. SH might deny but I think it does. The higher your approval rate, the more likely some 'funny' suggested names are accepted.

Sure! The SH leadership dashboard, check their portfolio, you would see domains that would be rejected from average customer.

But i believe it's because they were there early and submitted the names earlier, since the trend of names change with time

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fk001(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2020
grandstar:

Namecheap.com
If you've never bought a domain at Porkbun before, it allows you to buy 3 .com domain names at $4.15 each. You may even be able to knock the price further down if you search for their discount code. Price may drop to $2.90

It is only for the first 3 domains. Afterward, it is $8.15 per domain if it is .com

Thanks a lot let me check them out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fk001(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2020
grandstar:

Namecheap.com

But is parking a domain still paying off? Or I should concentrate more on selling?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2020
fergusen:

You have a very good point.

I have only 4 domain names there now. I've only submitted 4 though grin

I want to submit more but only names I have registered. I can't dash anyone 50% of my money grin grin grin. Instead of 75%, you now give me 25% because I no one spend $9, we go die there grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:09pm On May 11, 2020
fk001:

But is parking a domain still paying off? Or I should concentrate more on selling?

Parking is tough, very tough.

Go to https://member.expireddomains.net/domains/godaddytraffic/ and see how much sites with traffic are going for. You think they'll be waiting for you? There are savvy guys out there.

I bought a domain name early this morning- indycomicbookweek.com. Check it on ED.

It has over 300 backlinks and its ABY goes back to 2009. It does not have an Alexa ranking. In the past 15 hours or so, not one visitor! It might still be early days so I will be patient. I just said I should give it a try.

I'm thinking of disposing the name. I might just ask my registrars for a refund grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:11pm On May 11, 2020
fk001:

I think you should concentrate on selling.

When you've made cash, you can enter into the world of parking
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 10:11pm On May 11, 2020
grandstar:

I suspect they will most likely sell as inbound. Use afternic. They are very good. Also, list on Dan and Epik
these one will go
After this Corona issue, man is going to work and start the business.

thanks sir, your words give me confidence!!!!!!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:12pm On May 11, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

these one will go
After this Corona issue, man is going to work and start the business.

thanks sir, your words give me confidence!!!!!!!!

Why not start now? It is a work from home business.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:15pm On May 11, 2020
fergusen:
If you deal with Virgin names...

Marketing//Agency//Idaho//king

Good name

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 10:19pm On May 11, 2020
grandstar:

You have a very good point.

I have only 4 domain names there now. I've only submitted 4 though grin

I want to submit more but only names I have registered. I can't dash anyone 50% of my money grin grin grin. Instead of 75%, you now give me 25% because I no one speed $9, we go die there grin

100% approval rate. A king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 10:19pm On May 11, 2020
grandstar:

Why not start now? It is a work from home business.
I'm going to consider it.
thanks sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fk001(m): 10:27pm On May 11, 2020
grandstar:

Go to https://member.expireddomains.net/domains/godaddytraffic/ and see how much sites with traffic are going for. You think they'll be waiting for you? There are savvy guys out there.

I bought a domain name early this morning- indycomicbookweek.com. Check it on ED.

It has over 300 backlinks and its ABY goes back to 2009. It does not have an Alexa ranking. In the past 15 hours or so, not one visitor! It might still be early days so I will be patient. I just said I should give it a try.

I'm thinking of disposing the name. I might just ask my registrars for a refund grin

Lol just be patient and see how things will work out, if it is not going well then ask for refund before it reach it's 5 days dateline of refund
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fk001(m): 10:29pm On May 11, 2020
grandstar:

I think you should concentrate on selling.

When you've made cash, you can enter into the world of parking

Thanks for the advice.

I just register with the Namecheap

Can you help me with any keyword to search?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:37pm On May 11, 2020
demo4ril97:
Anyone sold a domain from Sav/Nameking on DAN that is still in lock period. Below is what I got few minutes ago for a transaction.

Thank God they paid you. They are still holding two of my sales cos they don't want to deal with SAV. I guess it's the beef they had when SAV just started
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jerome263: 10:43pm On May 11, 2020
grandstar:

Can I ask for refund anytime from my registrar? Or it's within a specific period after registration?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.