Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3590394 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) ... (3322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 10:56pm On May 11, 2020
jerome263:

Can I ask for refund anytime from my registrar? Or it's within a specific period after registration?
I know of Namesilo (3days)

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:58pm On May 11, 2020
jerome263:

Can I ask for refund anytime from my registrar? Or it's within a specific period after registration?

With namecheap, I think it is within 3 days. You may lose $1 of your money per domain

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2020
crudedude:

100% approval rate. A king

Thanks. You're making my head swell grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:07pm On May 11, 2020
slimjosh43:

Thank God they paid you. They are still holding two of my sales cos they don't want to deal with SAV. I guess it's the beef they had when SAV just started
Are the name still under the 60 days lock?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2020
fk001:

Thanks for the advice.

I just register with the Namecheap

Can you help me with any keyword to search?

There is renotirestore.com available.

Unfortunately, there does not seem to be many potential buyers. I used the Godaddy appraisal tool and it has a fairly good value.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 11:19pm On May 11, 2020
How do you handle spam message problem..
I did a lot of outbound today, Gmail flagged almost all my emails as Spam messages..
All this white folks will begin to suspect
And it's quite tiring
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 11:23pm On May 11, 2020
grandstar:

You have a very good point.

I have only 4 domain names there now. I've only submitted 4 though grin

I want to submit more but only names I have registered. I can't dash anyone 50% of my money grin grin grin. Instead of 75%, you now give me 25% because I no one spend $9, we go die there grin
Your submitted names, are they Premium listings or Basic/Basic Plus listings?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 11:24pm On May 11, 2020
ikhalyfah:

BURNABY MOVER

Okay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jerome263: 11:26pm On May 11, 2020
What are d positive and negative side of dot uk names
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 11:28pm On May 11, 2020
Koats14:
Your submitted names, are they Premium listings or Basic/Basic Plus listings?

Basic plus listing. I should upgrade to premium but I no wan spend $5 buy coins grin grin grin grin

There is just outflow and no inflow yet. This isn't the only thing I'm doing online. I need to be bringing money in.

Should I close eye and buy coins and apply for premium? 3 out of the 4 were adjudged excellent. What does that mean?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 11:29pm On May 11, 2020
UrVillagePpl:
How do you handle spam message problem..
I did a lot of outbound today, Gmail flagged almost all my emails as Spam messages..
All this white folks will begin to suspect
And it's quite tiring

How did u knw dey flagged almost all your message as spam message

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gab25: 11:33pm On May 11, 2020
Luchiana1:
tell me about it joor.Make small money during this lock down
Read news and post news online and get paid it's at least 3000-5000 twice every week chat me up to join +234703 743 3409. No need for referral. You dnt need to read it sef, just open and close it you will be paid, it is 1500 to start and if maybe you tell someone about it, it is 1000
k chat up
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 11:34pm On May 11, 2020
fk001:

Lol just be patient and see how things will work out, if it is not going well then ask for refund before it reach it's 5 days dateline of refund

Do you park? How has been the business?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 11:51pm On May 11, 2020
grandstar:

Do you park? How has been the business?

Grandstar do you have any recommended tool u use when outbounding to customers via email to check if ur mail is nt entering spam message...
If perhaps it does, wats d solution u use

Also, wat do u normally use as subject when outbounding
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 12:00am On May 12, 2020
midehill:

Grandstar do you have any recommended tool u use when outbounding to customers via email to check if ur mail is nt entering spam message...
If perhaps it does, wats d solution u use

Also, wat do u normally use as subject when outbounding

I don't use any tool.

My usual header is "FineBoyGood.com For Sale". If not that, "FineBoyGood.com Domain Name For Sale".

I once

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 12:13am On May 12, 2020
slimjosh43:

Thank God they paid you. They are still holding two of my sales cos they don't want to deal with SAV. I guess it's the beef they had when SAV just started
The buyer was my lead, in fact the most work I did on this sale to scale through.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 12:23am On May 12, 2020
midehill:

How did u knw dey flagged almost all your message as spam message

Each time I do outbound, I always include one of my other Gmail account.
As a result, I would also get an email.
When I tried clicking the link, a warning message popped up saying suspected spam message. This is an untrusted link . With a danger sign.

And that's a red flag for me. Because it would be ignored

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 12:24am On May 12, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Are the name still under the 60 days lock?

Yes please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frank417: 12:37am On May 12, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

Each time I do outbound, I always include one of my other Gmail account.
As a result, I would also get an email.
When I tried clicking the link, a warning message popped up saying suspected spam message. This is an untrusted link . With a danger sign.

And that's a red flag for me. Because it would be ignored
With Dan, this usually happens when your lander is still on http. After changing name servers, Dan takes 24hr+ or more to fully propagate(https) the domain. If u send your letters while your domain is still on http, gmail will flag it as spam and warn readers of the suspicious link.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 12:43am On May 12, 2020
Guys please where do I get this authentication code? So I can. Complete my transaction.. please help me. It's my first time oh.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 12:49am On May 12, 2020
Imustreturn:
Guys please where do I get this authentication code? So I can. Complete my transaction.. please help me. It's my first time oh.
If the domain is more than 60days, go to your registrar and request for it from your dashboard or you mail your registrar, if the domain is less than 60 days you can only push to another account in the same registrar.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 12:54am On May 12, 2020
eddy42:

If the domain is more than 60days, go to your registrar and request for it from your dashboard or you mail your registrar, if the domain is less than 60 days you can only push to another account in the same registrar.
thank you bro. I bought it November last year.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 12:59am On May 12, 2020
eddy42:

where should I request for it

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 1:06am On May 12, 2020
Imustreturn:
You request it from the registra you bought the domain from.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 1:09am On May 12, 2020
Imustreturn:
Afternic is not your registrar, go to where you buy the domain e.g namesilo, namecheap, porkbun, networksolutions etc.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by importnobl: 1:09am On May 12, 2020
ElonMosque:

Seen worse sell for 400. God dey.

@ElonMosque and other guru.
Na newbie I be
Did a little outbound on that name I asked you to vet
1st Reply said I should come to his lot first and look for the car I wan buy grin Iono how my leg go sprint reach there cos of domain shocked

2nd ppl said they have information for me requesting the best number so they can contact me...I dey think say they won carry go corner and give me loaded talk make I buy jeep first. Please what should I do with the second ppl that's asking for number undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 1:10am On May 12, 2020
johnoj24:

Afternic is not your registrar, go to where you buy the domain e.g namesilo, namecheap, porkbun, networksolutions etc.
oh thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 1:10am On May 12, 2020
Qulink1:

You request it from the registra you bought the domain from.
thank you

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Koats14(m): 1:19am On May 12, 2020
grandstar:

Basic plus listing. I should upgrade to premium but I no wan spend $5 buy coins grin grin grin grin

There is just outflow and no inflow yet. This isn't the only thing I'm doing online. I need to be bringing money in.

Should I close eye and buy coins and apply for premium? 3 out of the 4 were adjudged excellent. What does that mean?
There's a new development on SH where those aforementioned adjudged names will be displayed in their marketplace when prospects search for names related to them. However, they will appear below names with logos (to get your logos, you'll need extra $5 per logo).

As regards the premium listings, you can try out suggesting names, don't think about the low commission, at least you won't be renewing those names for years. If you have the money, you can purchase coins and try applying for Premium listing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 1:19am On May 12, 2020
grandstar:

I don't use any tool.

My usual header is "FineBoyGood.com For Sale". If not that, "FineBoyGood.com Domain Name For Sale".

I once

Ok thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 1:25am On May 12, 2020
frank417:

With Dan, this usually happens when your lander is still on http. After changing name servers, Dan takes 24hr+ or more to fully propagate(https) the domain. If u send your letters while your domain is still on http, gmail will flag it as spam and warn readers of the suspicious link.

Oh learnt sumtin new

(1) (2) (3) ... (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) ... (3322) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: ab2care and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.