Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,836 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3567368 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 2:06am On May 12, 2020
Hello to the ogas i the house
Pls I need answers to this two questions
Q1:
I have a domain which is still under 60 day lock with dynadot(bought from them through a bonus sales in march).but an end user is ready to purchase the said domain and I heard dynadot do not usually pay out sales money to the sellers on that platform that you can only purchase more domain from your sales.

I dnt know if I should tell the buyer to wait for like 2weeks so I can transfer the said domain to dan.

Question 2:
After exchanging few emails with an end user who have interest in my domain..he asked for my selling fee I qouted _$500 but he never replied until I did a follow up message asking him to make is offer but he quoted ($200)..should I quote a higher price or I should just accept his offer

This is the domain name
Atlantataxiservice//king

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 2:18am On May 12, 2020
Koats14:
There's a new development on SH where those aforementioned adjudged names will be displayed in their marketplace when prospects search for names related to them. However, they will appear below names with logos (to get your logos, you'll need extra $5 per logo).

As regards the premium listings, you can try out suggesting names, don't think about the low commission, at least you won't be renewing those names for years. If you have the money, you can purchase coins and try applying for Premium listing.

If I submit new names for premium listings and they are rejected, are there times SH may feel they are only suitable for basic plus? There might be some names they may feel are okay for basic plus but not for premium but not rejected altogether.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by midehill(m): 2:27am On May 12, 2020
sodiquisty:
Q1:
I have a domain which is still under 60 day lock with dynadot(bought from them through a bonus sales in march).but an end user is ready to purchase the said domain and I heard dynadot do not usually pay out sales money to the sellers on that platform that you can only purchase more domain from your sales.

I dnt know if I should tell the buyer to wait for like 2weeks so I can transfer the said domain to dan.

Question 2:
After exchanging few emails with an end user who have interest in my domain..he asked for my selling fee I qouted _$500 but he never replied until I did a follow up message asking him to make us offer but he quoted ($200)..should I quote a higher price or I should just accept his offer

This is the domain name
Atlantataxiservice//king

I will advise u nt to tell him down...follow ur heart sha
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chinwong(m): 2:43am On May 12, 2020
FIRST SALES ALERT

Registrar: Epik

Date Registered: 9/9/2019

Marketplace: Afternic

Date Sold: 29/04/2020

Name: CarmelLuxuryHome.com

Amount: $599 (BIN)

Amount Received: $423.20 (after deduction and all).

I've been a silent reader on this thread for two years back. I first started reading since 2017, though I later lost track of this thread, and I got back to reading early 2019 with a mind of starting off at least with something.
Fast forward to around July, I decided to play with some names therefore registering two names. Bought two more in September out of which is this one that got sold.

I currently have Six domains but I believe God just has been Gracious to me for making this possible. I outbounded a lot without any success all to receive a mail from Afternic for sold domain.

God is just Great.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrFears: 2:48am On May 12, 2020
sodiquisty:
Q1:

Question 2:
After exchanging few emails with an end user who have interest in my domain..he asked for my selling fee I qouted _$500 but he never replied until I did a follow up message asking him to make is offer but he quoted ($200)..should I quote a higher price or I should just accept his offer

This is the domain name
Atlantataxiservice//king
1. Yes, you can sell a name that's still under 60days lock, just change your nameservers to Dan. Buyer would purchase from Dan, you would then push the name to Dan's escrow account at dynadot. Once the push is completed, Dan pays you. They would later sort out the transfer with the buyer.

2. If you're okay with the price accept, it not counter.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by importnobl: 3:00am On May 12, 2020
chinwong:
FIRST SALES ALERT

I've been a silent reader on this thread for two years back. I first started reading since 2017, though I later lost track of this thread, and I got back to reading early 2019 with a mind of starting off at least with something.
Fast forward to around July, I decided to play with some names therefore registering two names. Bought two more in September out of which is this one that got sold.

I currently have Six domains but I believe God just has been Gracious to me for making this possible. I outbounded a lot without any success all to receive a mail from Afternic for sold domain.

God is just Great.

Congrats. Wish you more sales

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 5:03am On May 12, 2020
UrFears:
1. Yes, you can sell a name that's still under 60days lock, just change your nameservers to Dan. Buyer would purchase from Dan, you would then push the name to Dan's escrow account at dynadot. Once the push is completed, Dan pays you. They would later sort out the transfer with the buyer.

2. If you're okay with the price accept, it not counter.
thanks for the reply

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 6:42am On May 12, 2020
chinwong:
FIRST SALES ALERT

God is just Great.

Congratulations and it's time to increase your portfolio wink

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 7:42am On May 12, 2020
Goodmorning everyone

I registered indianapolisleasing.com today
Is it a good pick or I should ask for refund?

I will appreciate your comments.Thanks.

Cc Elonmosque,2sexycom,ikhalyfah,tranxo, grandstar and all the gurus in the house.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 8:03am On May 12, 2020
Ayobamms:

Congratulations and it's time to increase your portfolio wink
Yea but put wisely .

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 8:13am On May 12, 2020
logik29:
Goodmorning everyone

?.. will appreciate your comments.Thanks.

Cc Elonmosque,2sexycom,ikhalyfah,tranxo, grandstar and all the gurus in the house.

I think it's a good name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 8:14am On May 12, 2020
logik29:
Goodmorning everyone

I will appreciate your comments.Thanks.

Hello Logik29, as a newbie like me, ask yourself what are you leasing with the domain?? For me I think it’s not specific. But I’m just a newbie wait for my bosses them

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2020
grandstar:

I think it's a good name.
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by shawlar100(m): 8:18am On May 12, 2020
chinwong:
FIRST SALES ALERT

God is just Great.
Please try and drop your whatsapp number, i need someone to help me out, I'm ready to learn this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 8:19am On May 12, 2020
fasa199:

Hello Logik29, as a newbie like me, ask yourself what are you leasing with the domain?? For me I think it’s not specific. But I’m just a newbie wait for my bosses them
But it will lead to more potential buyers.

Don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by shawlar100(m): 8:20am On May 12, 2020
My ogas in the house, please have been reading this thread since one week now and I don't even know how to start, please one of you should drop your whatsapp contact, I really want to learn and take actions please for God sake
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 8:40am On May 12, 2020
AYORICH:

Yea but put wisely .
Sure!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:03am On May 12, 2020
Congrats man
chinwong:
FIRST SALES ALERT

God is just Great.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 9:20am On May 12, 2020
frank417:

With Dan, this usually happens when your lander is still on http. After changing name servers, Dan takes 24hr+ or more to fully propagate(https) the domain. If u send your letters while your domain is still on http, gmail will flag it as spam and warn readers of the suspicious link.

thanks boss. i appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 9:22am On May 12, 2020
frank417:

With Dan, this usually happens when your lander is still on http. After changing name servers, Dan takes 24hr+ or more to fully propagate(https) the domain. If u send your letters while your domain is still on http, gmail will flag it as spam and warn readers of the suspicious link.
thanks boss. i appreciate

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 9:46am On May 12, 2020
Having a great domain is one thing, knowing WHO and WHERE is best optimized to sell it is another thing. Stay Hungry �, Stay Foolish

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 12, 2020
please are the netsol promo codes still working ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 10:05am On May 12, 2020
demo4ril97:
Anyone sold a domain from Sav/Nameking on DAN that is still in lock period. Below is what I got few minutes ago for a transaction.

Sabi they deliver your own, Dan told me point blank that they don't deal with sav and advice my buyer either to wait or terminate the transaction. As am typing this, am still awaiting 60days lock to be over. On the domain.
I have to manage the buyer myself before he gain the trust..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 10:08am On May 12, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Have said it several times here. Always price your name according to your discretion and worth and not based on how much someone listed a similar name.
You may not really know why the person listed it that high.
For example, I have names that I intend to use in the future for personal projects. I do not plan to sell them so I listed them for a very high price.
Anybody that sees that and decides to price his similar domains according to mine may be deceiving himself and may never get a buyer.

Advice Taking. Is it good to leave domains on make offer on squadhelp??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 10:15am On May 12, 2020
How can i contact netsol as they don't respond to their mail. Can't login to my account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 12, 2020
Electricboy:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 12, 2020
[quote author=Electricboy post=89459392][/quote]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:18am On May 12, 2020
Electricboy:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 10:20am On May 12, 2020
.yeah 4.95
cc
Electricboy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 10:22am On May 12, 2020
nkeona:
How can i contact netsol as they don't respond to their mail. Can't login to my account
Call them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 10:27am On May 12, 2020
Qulink1:

Call them
okay thanks which is preferable dington or my naija number?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 10:38am On May 12, 2020
Hello Flippers, few questions here:

1. What's the likely fate of .co.uk/.uk cctlds??

2. How can one market these domains effectively, especially if they are hand reg. and single english words??

Response needed asap.
Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: MrEja, Mrblaze06, Natural2Heal and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.