Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3568129 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 8:15pm On May 16, 2020
tranxo:

Do you know that there is something called Safe Outbounding? Not everybody pushes out hundreds of outbound mails everyday.

You generalized wrongly. It is safe to outbound with the same email you used in registering the name IF you stay within acceptable limits.
Exactly bro! My first sale came from outbound using the email I use for all registrars. If you play safe you won't get burnt! When I see people saying they sent 300 mails in one day I just dey fear, and they would probably send 200 less than 24 hrs later.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2020
Geofavor:

Me too. But I have stopped using it though to avoid stories that touch. None of My gmail accounts has ever been banned by Google though. That happens because guys spam too much. The advantage of using your registrant email for outbound is so that end users can quickly confirm that the domain is yours when they demand proof. I guess some of us have forgotten this.

Some don't even know this, because it's not in the last 200 pages of this thread, which newbies like us have been told to concentrate on.

We march on sha.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 8:28pm On May 16, 2020
Carmal90:

Porkburn or netsol?

Netsol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 8:32pm On May 16, 2020
Geofavor:

Me too. But I have stopped using it though to avoid stories that touch. None of My gmail accounts has ever been banned by Google though. That happens because guys spam too much. The advantage of using your registrant email for outbound is so that end users can quickly confirm that the domain is yours when they demand proof. I guess some of us have forgotten this.

You're right but it's good to avoid stories that touch. More so, using another fresh mail will help bypass some end users that flag messages as spam in the subsequent follow-ups.

All na just tactics for mass outbound grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2020
Guys I would appreciate your input

djpoepe:
Guys there is a company using practice but practise is available and google actually shows the same pages on load.
Is it wise to register the practise version? Also the practice is trademarked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:34pm On May 16, 2020
dozzynet:

Please permit me to send you a PM?

No p
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ab2care: 8:48pm On May 16, 2020
Ayobamms:

I've gotten 7 with it this week
Which Registrar is offering this and what is the promo code?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 8:56pm On May 16, 2020
ab2care:
Which Registrar is offering this and what is the promo code?

Netsol 4.95 but no privacy included.

NCDISC0004

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 8:58pm On May 16, 2020
djpoepe:
Guys there is a company using practice but practise is available and google actually shows the same pages on load.
Is it wise to register the practise version? Also the practice is trademarked
If it is an American company/business you shouldn't register the practise. That's my own opinion judging from the screenshot

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 9:01pm On May 16, 2020
Ayobamms:

When I had similar case with dan, I copied(cc) Lazslo in my conversation with the buyer during the push process and every thing went smoothly since payment had already been confirmed.

So, if the payment has been confirmed, he can first inform Dan then proceed with the push(if it's under 60 days) since Dan doesn't have escrow account at 123-reg.

This isnt similar, Lazslo was in copy, that is not a bypass.

I understand the urge to close deals as fast as possible, but processes are put in place for a reason.

At least everyone knows, bypass is at your own risk

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sodiquisty(m): 9:01pm On May 16, 2020
budosky:

بارك الله فيه

Wow..More sales to us

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 9:02pm On May 16, 2020
Ayobamms:

Netsol 4.95 but no privacy included.

NCDISC0004
In this case that means it will show the person's name on whois?
And is it safe being a Nigeria sha�
Is it advisable to reg without privacy and use real identity?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 9:02pm On May 16, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Did that this Thursday with Joump/com

Did that about 3times b4.

Just that the buyer should confirm to Dan that he received domain

What happens if he doesnt confirm?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 9:11pm On May 16, 2020
therealMcCain:

This isnt similar, Lazslo was in copy, that is not a bypass.

I understand the urge to close deals as fast as possible, but processes are put in place for a reason.

At least everyone knows, bypass is at your own risk

Mine was after their consent had been sought and was given go ahead.

Funnily enough, I created the receiving account for the buyer using his email when they(buyer and his IT guy) were unable to register at 123-reg after several attempts last year.

So, I waited for the IT guy to change the password and then pushed the Domain still using CC: Laszlo and the buyer's mail during the process.

All these wouldn't have been required if Dan has escrow account at 123-reg but since they don't, he'd still likely undergo the process if it's under 60 days lock.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 9:19pm On May 16, 2020
Shemmyboy:

In this case that means it will show the person's name on whois?
And is it safe being a Nigeria sha�
Is it advisable to reg without privacy and use real identity?

That doesn't stop sales if the buyer is serious with the purchase. One of the reasons why privacy is being used is just to avoid those spam mails from Seo guys and Web/Logo developers but not a must.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JuicyProstitute: 9:20pm On May 16, 2020
Something just happened this weekend and I have to say it here so others can learn from it and maybe take fast action when necessary. Some years back, I used to work for a very big company with offices in Abuja, Lagos, PH and other Niger Delta and South East States. They make hundred of millions but pay their junior staff peanut so I had to resign. I left about four years ago but still kept in touch and I still have some directors direct contacts. This is a company some directors earn more than 2 million per month.

I know a bit about domaining, still learning tho but I remembered that company uses .com.ng for their website instead of dot com. I checked out their name in .com last month and it was available. I wrote down the name in my jotter to register so I can contact them. In fact, I always open my jotter and check the availability of the name everyday and it's always available but I kept saying to myself I will register you later. Funny enough I have registered more than 10 names since last month but each time, I will bypass the name, don't no why. I still bought 3 domains this week.

I just checked the name now but surprisingly it has been registered today. I quickly checked whois and behold my former MD was the one that registered it cos his phone number and address is there. If I had registered the name and acted like a broker and contact them telling them the disadvantages of allowing their competitors grab the name, even the MD's last son would release $2k without blinking an eye.

See me now hunger dey wire me for my foolishness, I no even get any money now na him make me want sell my phone self. Abeg, if you see this kind opportunity act fast and take the risk. You might be lucky you never know. Ciao

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 9:30pm On May 16, 2020
horlarheymar:
Good day and congratulations for the sale reports....
I want to ask if possible to boycott Dan from the transfer of domain to the buyer.
Dan is yet to send the transfer process to my buyer and he's been sending mails to me.
The domain is registered in 123reg.
I want to ask if possible to ask my buyer to create account with 123reg, then he should send me his username so that I can push the domain to him.
Will that be a good idea?
Bro, if the domain is bought on Dan platform, I will advice you not to do that. There are to ways to it:
****you can tell Dan that your buyer is in dare need of the domain base on the email you received from him, you then suggest to Dan to help ask the buyer to create 123-reg account, and forward the username or email of the newly created account to you for easy push of the domain. By so doing you get Dan involved in the transfer process
***" Secondly u wait till 60days lock is over....
Hope this helps......
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Shemmyboy: 10:12pm On May 16, 2020
Ayobamms:

That doesn't stop sales if the buyer is serious with the purchase. One of the reasons why privacy is being used is just to avoid those spam mails from Seo guys and Web/Logo developers but not a must.

OK..thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 10:32pm On May 16, 2020
zord33k:

Congratulations on your first sales, I know how it feel selling domain for the first time. more sales to come your way.

Been holding coloradowoodflooring.com for 2 months now, your sales just ginger my hope..
Thanks man. Lol please be gingered. May sale come your way soon.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 10:35pm On May 16, 2020
an end-user asked this.

Do you have any information that you can show as far as how many unique clicks it gets a month?

please what should be my response??

thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 11:04pm On May 16, 2020
tranxo:

Women are my sweetest end users. Approach matters.

come and show your boys the way na wink

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 11:10pm On May 16, 2020
gtb 389. 426/$1 people carry go tongue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:17pm On May 16, 2020
therealMcCain:

What happens if he doesnt confirm?
One definitely didn't confirm. And i was paid.

Thanks.

I'm not PUSHING anybody to practice that please. If you are not comfortable with it, it's perfectly understandable.
I'm just telling u my own experience. As always, we are expected to share our own strategies here

NOTE: For a domain that can easily be pushed to Dan, I push to them

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 16, 2020
cheesy two things are becoming quite obvious here ...
1) Nigerians are the real owners of expireddomains/net

2)na Nigerians day push market for Dan...

come on , you guys have made the word "congratulations" the most common word here.....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 11:52pm On May 16, 2020
Hello guys, no be only for namepros dem dey request for domains.

I am looking for one word . co or .io

You can quote or pm me with your domain names and final prices.

Thank you and more sales to us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 12:02am On May 17, 2020
schullten:
I was beating to a name last night. AustinMetalFabrication//king.
I hope it's one of us.

Congratulations to all. More sales, just believe it will happen.

Accept my condolences my fellow domainer. May her soul RIP. Amen!

the name's been sold!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 12:54am On May 17, 2020
UrVillagePpl:
an end-user asked this.

Do you have any information that you can show as far as how many unique clicks it gets a month?

please what should be my response??

thanks

I believe he wants to see something like this

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 1:11am On May 17, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 1:12am On May 17, 2020
Congrats to all recent sellers

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ib4real95(m): 5:02am On May 17, 2020
Where can i buy cheap domains presently guys?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 5:05am On May 17, 2020
justmykel:

How did you get this please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 6:58am On May 17, 2020
justmykel:

Okay thanks boss.

Please how did you get here??

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: papalasun, prikato and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.