Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,090 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556820 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 11:30am On May 17, 2020
justmykel:

I believe he wants to see something like this

@Justmykel

could you please give me a lead on how to go about this.
I have tried to locate Estimated Performance under Google Ads but it wasn't successful.
thanks in anticipation
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2020
Depressed101:
Good morning everyone in the house.
I woke up this morning to see Brand bucket accepted one of my names and asked me to update its Nameservers, which I did.

Now this name was also submitted on SH, I after I got tired of waiting for Bb to approve it. Though it was rejected as Premium, it qualified for Basic Listing which I have been managing and my domain was pointing to SH nameservers eversince until today.

Now sh has sent me this message, after they noticed I have pointed my domain elsewhere.

What should I do

My friend, you gotta choose one!

I would advise you stick with SH as they have a higher sales turnover. Also, that logo design cost at BB is a huge turnoff.

Another advantage of SH is that they list your domain on Afternic which is a fantastic market for achieving sales. It's probably the best domain market place presently.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 11:51am On May 17, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 12:07pm On May 17, 2020
Softmojo:

this link goes to page 1019.
Apply common sense. Click on the page number you're looking for. Thanks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 12:07pm On May 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 12:23pm On May 17, 2020
grin grin grin
schullten:

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 12:25pm On May 17, 2020
Sales Report.
Austinmetalfabrication.com $150

My highest sale ever came last week. Will reveal the name once the 60 days lock is over. Sold for $2100.

My advice to everyone here, try to review the price of your names, be audacious with it. You can never say when that big sale will come.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 12:26pm On May 17, 2020
tosan200:
Sales Report.

My highest sale ever came last week. Will reveal the name once the 60 days lock is over. Sold for $2100.

My advice to everyone here, try to review the price of your names, be audacious with it. You can never say when that big sale will come.

FIRE grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 12:34pm On May 17, 2020
zz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 12:36pm On May 17, 2020
codemaniacs:

did you outbound?
is it a brandable?
Yes, I did outbound. Only contacted few companies using similar names but got no response. Didn't follow up tho.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 12:40pm On May 17, 2020
schullten:

grin grin grin Could not help but burst into laughter

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 17, 2020
afternic againnnnnnnnnn...

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 12:45pm On May 17, 2020
I think Nigerians are now getting right in domaining. Congrats to all recent sellers

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 12:54pm On May 17, 2020
Congratulations all.

More of this month by God's grace.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JuicyProstitute: 1:30pm On May 17, 2020
tosan200:

Yes, I did outbound. Only contacted few companies using similar names but got no response. Didn't follow up tho.

Hand reg or from Ed?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 1:31pm On May 17, 2020
Please is there any site running a promo, I want to register a new domain..
Suggestions please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 1:45pm On May 17, 2020
Depressed101:
what's the fastest way to get to that page1018
Go to the search box at the top of your nairaland pag and type

What to do to make money online 1018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2020
SEYIKP:

Both of them won't release thier traffic stats or Alexa ranking. I can't say. But forget all this SH publicity stunt. Mad sales are happening on BB on daily basis. SH is overrated.
1. SquadHelp

2. BrandBucket

3. Brandpa

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2020
Is it safe to buy from Domainking.ng?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 2:25pm On May 17, 2020
Brymo4all:
Is it safe to buy from Domainking.ng?
For me, it's a NO! NO!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 2:34pm On May 17, 2020
Thanks for the advise.
I want to register a dot (.) ng extension.
Which do you think is better to register it?
schullten:

For me, it's a NO! NO!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2020
JuicyProstitute:

Hand reg or from Ed?
Ed

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 2:43pm On May 17, 2020
Brymo4all:
Thanks for the advise.
I want to register a dot (.) ng extension.
Which do you think is better to register it?
I don't do .ng
I believe someone in the house will respond to this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2020
tosan200:

Ed

Please sir what does Ed means
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by islamics(m): 2:55pm On May 17, 2020
xammax:

Please sir what does Ed means
Expired Domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DrXavierCage(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 3:11pm On May 17, 2020
Liftkid:
Sales Report loading..... Payment has been sent, Make luno confirm am first then I go transfer the name and complete my report here.. I chose to receive with btc directly.

Transaction completed and money received.

Gratitude to God and special thanks to everyone that have contributed to the growth of this thread.

Someone posted on namepros WTB that he needed a brandname for electronics shop and stated he would only respond if interested.

I sent him Senxus/ king , a name I hand regd last month and told him I also sold a name to another member few days ago, he asked if the domain name is still available and I told him yes for 200 $.

He didn't bid, he just told me to send him my payment details, Forwarded my luno address and he disappeared.

Almost 5 days without response from him. What did I do ? I simply wrote him.

" its been days without response from you, hope you are heathy ? Any challenge ?

He responded the following morning that was yesterday with " How much last are you selling it"

I just told him we have concluded on that hence he requested for my payment details. I asked him if he has changed mind about buying this name, that he should be sincere since he has high trust rate.

I woke up this morning only to get a payment message from him. It took block chain and luno hours to verify everything.

He sent btc worth $200 but when sold on luno I got 86k plus .

Dude, sent me this money without asking for the domain first. I have just contacted him to send me details so i can push the domain to him at dynadot.

I have just delisted if from all marketplaces excluding namerific that needs manual delisting.

Thanks to you all and more sales!!!!!!

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2020
islamics:

Expired Domain

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2020
schullten:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2020
Liftkid:

Transaction completed and money received.

Gratitude to God and special thanks to everyone that have contributed to the growth of this thread.

Someone posted on namepros WTB that he needed a brandname for electronics shop and stated he would only respond if interested.

I sent him Senxus/ king , a name I hand regd last month and told him I also sold a name to another member few days ago, he asked if the domain name is still available and I told him yes for 200 $.

He didn't bid, he just told me to send him my payment details, Forwarded my luno address and he disappeared.

Almost 5 days without response from him. What did I do ? I simply wrote him.

" its been days without response from you, hope you are heathy ? Any challenge ?

He responded the following morning that was yesterday with " How much last are you selling it"

I just told him we have concluded on that hence he requested for my payment details. I asked him if he has changed mind about buying this name, that he should be sincere since he has high trust rate.

I woke up this morning only to get a payment message from him. It took block chain and luno hours to verify everything.

He sent btc worth $200 but when sold on luno I got 86k plus .

Dude, sent me this money without asking for the domain first. I have just contacted him to send me details so i can push the domain to him at dynadot.

I have just delisted if from all marketplaces excluding namerific that needs manual delisting.

Thanks to you all and more sales!!!!!!
till date luno no gree me register despite having all their requirements
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 4:02pm On May 17, 2020
tosan200:
Sales Report.

This is the way to go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.